Of The Years 2018! - Nominations (Closing 12/16)

KSI RiiOT 7

Category: Director

Gamertag; KSI TexAngel 7 

Forums Account Link / @KSI TexAngel 7

Reasons they deserve this award - Before I joined KSI she was able to answer all of my questions I had. She was also able to explain it so that I was able to understand it. I took two weeks of her time but she wasn't mad or upset about it because she wanted to make sure I felt comfortable and welcomed about joining the community. After I joined I had more questions about how I could help my squad and ksi as a whole, and she was willing to answer those questions. She made my experience with ksi fun and it's never a dull moment when she's in the party.

Edited by KSI Dundarrach

Rank Division leader

Gamertag KSI Akame 7

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26390-ksi-akame-7/

Reasons why he deserve this award

He has been doing a great job at holding the division leader rank and has been extremely helpful not only to me but to a lot of people he has went above and beyond and just has done extremely good work with making sure this division is running smoothly

Rank co-Founder

Gamertag KSI M3NTALIST 7

Forums Account Link http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45661-ksi-m3ntalist-7/

Reasons why he deserve this award

He has helped and well notified and well informed members on what they are supposed to be doing and officers as well he has just done an extremely good job at everything that he has set his mind to and everything that the co-founder job entails

Rank Captain

Gamertag KSI ACEHOLE94

Forums Account Link http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/46385-acehole94/

He has done a awesome job at being a captain he makes sure that all the officers are doing what they're supposed to be doing he helps me out when I can't be there he goes above and beyond to get anything done even when he's working he's constantly doing his duties he makes sure that the officers and the members both wear their uniforms with pride and he wears his uniform with pride as well he has been helping me run the squad meetings he has showing a lot of activity and doesn't stop doing his duties as a captain he's always available when I need him and that's why I'm nominating him for this award

Rank Lieutenant

Gamertag KSI EMPRE DALIK

Forums Account Link http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/46519-ksi-empire/

He has been doing everything that he  is supposed to do as an officer even before we he was an officer when he was first recruited he was going above and beyond and trying to help  with every situation and he was trying to  just make everybody feel welcome to as much as possible also getting more recruits and stepping up to make sure that members arecomfortable and making sure that the members

Edited by KSI CR4ZYJ4Y89

Co-Founder 

Gamertag KSI DropShot 7 @Mr. DropShot

Reason for this award  DropShot is the best. 

Edited by KSI S3SSHOUM4RU
Forgot to add a reason

Senior Leader - (Board members, Senior Directors)

KSI VeRiiTaS 7

(Senior Director)

Link: @VeRiiTaS 7

Reasoning:  Since my beginning tenure as a 7 this awesome person right here has been there for DL as a Senior every step of the way, giving advice, mentor-ship, and sometimes a little hardship for mistakes made. i have learned many things from Veriitas and to this day he continues to be a great senior director and still manages to make time for DL if needed. Veriitas not only thinks of the person in question but the community of KSI as a whole when making the right decision, i strive to be this type of leader within DL not jumping to conclusions but seeing the whole picture and not just thinking of the individual but DL as a whole when making a decision. Thank you Veriitas for your continued help in DL.

Director

KSI TexAngel 7

(Director)

Link:  @KSI TexAngel 7

Reasoning: Tex came to DL when it was at it lowest point and on the brink of a merge, she had a PCS move and missed out on us for about a month she came back from her LOA and asked to get a second chance with us, and when she got the ok the first thing she did was pull me and firemomma into a party and lay out the truth to us about DLs situation. After that day she has mentored me, dropshot and firemomma into an amazing 7 team, Me and firemomma didn't see eye to eye and Tex helped us to trust one another, Tex is always there when we have a question or issue, Tex is an amazing Mentor and she was even able to get my stubborn butt in line and no woman has ever been able to do that ha ha, Tex has always put KSI in a high priority whether it be our DIV or her other DIV.  She is an amazing leader in KSI and i hope her new DIvs get the same attention as we did with care and hard-work.

Division Leader

KSIfiremomma7

(Division Leader of DL)

Link: @KSIfiremomma7

Reasoning: 

I have been in DL for 2 years, I was was once firemommas general in Insane Squad, she was a 2LT and a aspiring officer looking what task to tackle next, as i left that squad she continued to help that squad grow and eventually transferred to a new squad and became General of it. Firemomma has always been a great leader in KSI and DL, when she was made a 7 then the DL 7 staff fell apart she grabbed the bull by the horns and began to run DL with a huge endeavor ahead of her, She ran DL to the best of her ability and even when i was promoted to a Co FO she was hard at work training and mentoring me into the great 7 i have become and i wouldn't be where i am without her hard work and devotion to keeping me in check and helping me coup with my anger. She is a great leader and mentor she will continue to grow and excel wherever she goes in KSI and will always find a way to make you laugh while working.

Co - Founder

KSI DropShot 7

(Co-Founder of DL)

Link:  @Mr. DropShot

Reasoning: 

DropShot has been in KSI for roughly 6 years and the knowledge is shown in his leadership abilities. He started out as a SGT in DL and slowly worked his way up through the ranks and finally had a chance to shine when we started a new squad named Nemesis. Him and the Gen quickly worked together and grew that squad from 15 members up to 70 members, Then Dropshot had his chance to become General, and he took the squad to a even bigger level by retraining all the officers as well and as  training up new officers, He mentored as a great leader throughout his tenure as Gen, Me and Firemomma saw the great potential in Dropshot and eventually we promoted him to a CO-FO, since then this amazing officer has went above and beyond what is asked of him, bringing fresh new ideas to the table and never settling for basic answers or resolutions, he continues to strive for the best with DLs health in mind. I am proud to have him as CO-FO under me and even has taught me a few things in his Tenure in DL. 

General

KSI SasquatchX

(General of ARES DL)

Link: @KSI SasquatchX

Reasoning: This gentleman right here has amazed us all in DL he came in to DL with great ambition, got 30 RCTs in his first 4 months and worked his way up to GEN never losing the fire to achieve greatness, he successfully Split his Squad Ares, and did it in under a week, he continues to amaze The 7 staff in DL and continues to mentor his officers and help his members.

Category: CPT

Gamertag; KSI Assassin0

Forums Account Link / @;  @KSI Assassin0

Reasons they deserve this award - I have seen this member rise in the ranks from when he first joined KSI to now, he puts his heart into all the work that he does for his squad. He always has an upbeat personality even when things get tough. I’m honored to know this guy and to have had the chance to work with him. 

Category: LT

Gamertag: KSI ShadowFoxx

Foruma Account Link / @; @KSI ShadowFoxx

Reason they deserve this award- She has gone all out in helping with getting Discord back on track. She teamed up with me to help make a spread sheet for us officers to help keep track of our members and what’s going on. She is always ready to welcome new members into the family and tries her best to get recruits even though she works at night. It has been a great honor getting to know her and work with her as an officer. She is an amazing officer and can’t wait to see how far she goes.

Category: Member

Gamertag; KSI InvalidUser 

Forums Account Link / @; @KSI InvalidUser

Reasons they deserve this award - This guy.. since he’s come to discord he has helped bring the activity back to the squad whether it be on discord with his good morning messages or on Xbox by getting members to play siege and have fun. Watching this guy grow into his own officer and having the privilege to work with him. He’s always willing to learn and work even when we have a “vacation”. Invalid is an awesome guy to know and to have help teach about playing siege to members who want to try it out.

Gamertag; KSI VeRiiTaS 7

Forums Account Link @VeRiiTaS 7

Reason they deserve this award - As a Senior, I had a hard time communicating with him to start with. With no help from the leaders that were over me at the time. I have found that he is there no matter what question anyone has for him and no matter what issue has come up. Riita has been over DL for while and if the Director over DL is unavailable and the Div was having an issue of someone being added to Discord to someone joining a party that was blacklisted, he has been there to help leadership to get them removed. But Riita is also there to game with members and just have a chat in general. Riita has been there for members that are having a hard time with life to issues with KSI. 

Director

Gamertag; KSI TexAngel 7

Forums Account Link @KSI TexAngel 7

Reasons they deserve this award - What can I say about this Lady! Tex was here for me when I needed someone to talk to and to understand the changes that needed to be made not only for DL, but for Me as a Div Leader to grow and become the Officer that I am today ! Tex has never pulled any punches with me and has always shot straight with me, whether I was going to like it or not. Tex has taught me how to communicate better with my Officer's and Other in KSI as a whole. Tex has stood beside me and let me make mistakes, but was there when I realized it and began fixing the issues that I had with the Div. Tex is there when anyone is ready to play and have fun to asking a question that we have needed answers for. Tex is loyal to a fault when it comes to KSI or helping an officer that has gotten off the path a little. Tex will step up when someone needs a player for Weekend Warfare. For all the things she does for any Div she works with and any KSI member needing help or answers, I believe she deserves this award!

Co - Division Leader

Gamertag; KSI PROPHECY v7

Forums Account Link @KSI PROPHECY v7

Reasons they deserve this award - Prophecy has grown over this last year and has shown that he can handle almost anything that has been thrown at him. He has stepped in to the Gen role several times and has brought Squads back from the brink of death and also shown that he is able to split a squad due to his good leadership. Prophecy has mentored several people and he is always helping others with name changes, games. He is there to game with anyone who needs help or is just wanting to play.  Prophecy has stood by me with decisions that were good and bad. He has learned to control his anger and excepts when I have to reel him back in when his anger starts to get the better of him. He has grown in leaps and bounds with learning to see when he needs to control it on his own. For all this he deserves to be awarded this honor.

Co - Founder

Gamertag; KSI DropShot 7

Forums Account Link @Mr. DropShot

Reasons they deserve this award - Well what can I say about this guy that hasn't been said already! He has his hands in a lot of KSI things and is a great asset to anything he is doing.  I have watched him grow and become the officer, we all knew he could be. Drop is there to answer questions and game with anyone that wants to have fun. Drop is one that if there is a problem and he can solve it, will and makes sure that we all know that it is taken care of. Drop has been Gen in squads when needed and holds meetings, as well as workshops when ever he is needed. Drop is not afraid to let me know when he thinks I or anyone else is making a bad decision and always has a plan that may or may not be better. I have learned a lot from having him as a 7 and will probably continue to learn more from him. For these alone he deserves this award.

General 

Gamertag; KSI SasquatchX

Forums Account Link @KSI SasquatchX

Reasons they deserve this award - this guy was handed a squad and split it with the help of his officer staff and Prophecy. Sasquatch has maintained and kept the squad growing. He is always willing to help anyone in his squad and the new squad. He has grown to become a good Gen and will continue to grow as he progresses down his path. He would ask questions and if asked a question he was unable to answer would come to the 7's staff to help him to get the right answers. He pushes his officer's to become better officer's and to make sure that they are helping anyone that is in need playing games. 

Captain

Gamertag; KSI Shadowo45

Forums Account Link @KSI Shadowo45

Reasons they deserve this award - Well Shadow has grow into a Gen that is going to go places, although he was a Cpt for most of this year. He will game and help anyone that needs it. He has stepped up and is willing to help out others that are not in his squad. He has held workshops to help officer's and others to grow with in KSI. Shadow is there when there is a raid or any other thing you need to get done on D2. Shadow is always asking what he needs to do to get to the next level in KSI. Shadow is there when you just need someone to talk to because you need to talk about KSI or on a personal level as well.  He has a goal to become a 7 one day and I believe he will be a good 7 when the time is right for him to become one. 

Lieutenant

Gamertag; KSIxNamineMoon

Forums Account Link @KSIxNamineMoon

Reasons they deserve this award - This member has stepped up to become a great officer and is a great friend to anyone that she meets. Namine has become a important part of DL and grow into a even better leader. Namine is one that will ask questions and wants to learn even more. She is apart of DL's Welcoming Committee. She is always asking what is needed to be done and she is there to game with anyone that will ask. 

SGT/SSGT

Gamertag; KSIPooFlngMnky

Forums Account Link  @PooFlngngMnky

Reasons they deserve this award - This individual decided to become an officer and sprang to the challenge with hope of becoming a good one and is striving to be the best he can at it. He is one to count on when promotions and recruits are needed. He is one that will keep trying until he can get the job done. He is a friend to everyone and anyone wanting to game. He can be funny and serious but will always try to do the right thing and help others to learn with in KSI. 

Cruelty Officer

KSI MeShell 7 

@KSI MeShell 7

MeShell has been such a big help in just the month that I've been here. She has answers to almost every question I've asked. Same with any problems. She is very straight forward, and I like that about her. She has created a very safe, and likable environment for those above and below her. I do hope to follow in her steps, because MeShell is my role model in KSI. I would like to thank her for all of that. Danke MeShell

Category:leader,co-leader,general,captain,LT

Gamertag;

KSIfiremomma7

KSI Dropshot 7

KSI bubbakat

KSI HI IM IVORY

KSIxNaminemoon

Forums Account Link / @

Reasons they deserve this award -

KSIfiremomma7-helping me get into KSI and being their for me every step of the way.

KSI Dropshot 7-very outgoing and can answer anything.

KSI HI IM IVORY-very outgoing and can answer anything KSI realated.

KSIxNamineMoon-very out going and a great person to hang out with.

Categories For nominating;

Director

Division Leader

Co - Division Leader

Founder

Co - Founder

General

Captain

Lieutenant

SGT/SSGT

Forums Staff (Mods, Senior Mods, Admins)

Department Head

Department Member

Category: Co-founder

Gamertag; KSI DropShot 7

Forums Account Link / @Mr. DropShot

Reasons they deserve this award - I had a chance to talk to DropShot before I joined KSI and he was a really nice person, fastforward a couple months to when I joined KSI and he was there to welcome me and hangout. He has always been there for me and other members of KSI to help in anyway he could and I'm happy to have him as my co-founder.

Category: General

Gamertag; KSI bubbaKat

Forums Account Link / @bubbaKat

Reasons they deserve this award - bubbaKat is an amusing person and great friend to everyone in KSI, she knows how to get the job done and take care of the members she is in charge of. When I joined KSI I had no intention of moving past sgt but bubba was amazing and inspired me to move up the ranks and I'm really happy that I did.

Senior Leader - rita /Veritas 

Rita has always been one you can go to game with or for advise . he is a great leader with in KSI. He is always honest about thing with you even when you dont want to hear it .he is always game to lose his lunch money in poker 

Director KSI TexAngel7 @KSI TexAngel 7 

Tex is one of the best directors i have had the opportunity to meet while in KSI so far . when she was director over DL is was up fornt and honest on what needed to be done to help DL raise up to the division it is now and a great mentor. I am glad i had the opportunity to be fired by her when i was captain. In side joke there sorry.

Division Leader KSI firemomma 7 @KSIfiremomma7

Well momma is one of kind being in DL the two times at first we butted heads but when i came back and had the opportunity to talk and understand why she did what she did . momma was more then willing to help me meet my goals i set for my self in ksi . i would not be were am at in ksi if it wasnt for her and a few others

Co - Founder KSI Dropshot 7

Dropshot is a all around amazing guy he has patience to work with almost anybody he will game with anybody he is a great leader and mentor he's always more than welcome mean to new members and helps out any way he can. He is another one i have to thank for helping me get to were at in ksi

General- KSI Rockdogg / @KSI ROCKDOGG

There is alot to say about this general i have known him over a year and have seen him move up the rank and seen what this man can do . he inspires his squad and will do what has to be done to exceed in KSI . he games with any member no matter rank/sqaud/ or division. Rockdogg is a amazing gen and has worked his butt off to get where he is at in ksi even thou he has had a rough time getting it . 

Edited by bubbaKat

Category: Captain

Gamer Tag: KSI AWOL / @KSI AWOL

Forums Acct link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41507-ksi-awol/

Reason they deserve this award:

KSI AWOL deserves this award and many others, if I am being honest. He has been the rock of our squad through thick and thin. Ever helpful and almost always available no matter what time of day or night. He is endlessly positive even when the worlds gone crazy. His patients is unending. If he cannot answer a question himself, he will find the answer. He is constantly going above and beyond in regards to helping anyone, even folks from other squads, whether in game or with squad related issues. In all of KSI, he has been the one person I know I can rely on for almost anything, from help with a difficult stage in a game, to idle convo, or even simply a friendly voice in general. He is a continued example of what KSI is about and what gaming is for all of us.

Co - Division Leader

KSI Eyonia 7

Reason: Eyonia has Taken the entire es division under her Wing over the last few months during our transition between officers and members.

5 minutes ago, KSIkinSLAYER said:

wsfd

Edited by KSIkinSLAYER

Category:  LT

Gamertrag: KSI Kratos 

Forums Account Link/ @KSI Kratos18

Reason they deserve the award - This is my BOY ever since i got here he's been helping me learn the ropes. Teaching me the ways of the officer since i wanted to become one, is always on and ready for a good time on Rainbow Six Siege or just sitting around shooting the breeze. He's more then a gaming partner he's my friend and he deserves this!

DIVISION LEADER

Gamertag: KSI Eyonia 7 (Div Lead - ES)

Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43258-ksi-eyonia-7/

Reasons they deserve this award:

Since I first met Eyo, she has improved her leadership skills by leaps and bounds. From being harassed by outside communities, to having to take over when a previous leader backed out, no matter the issue she is always right there to step up to the plate. Eyonia is extremely organized, and never has to be asked twice to finish a task. She is efficient and manages her time between all squads within the division. The best thing about her, is that she is consistent in all of the qualities listed above. She pours her heart into ES and KSI, and supports her members and even members from other divisions to the best of her ability. She's always willing to listen and advise, help with gamertag changes, promote events, get teams together for the annuals, and she motivates her 7's staff to be the best they can be. Eyonia goes above and beyond for her division, not because she's asked or expected to, but because she wants to. Even when the odds are stacked against her, she still manages to come out on top!

GENERAL:

Gamertag: KSI ROCKDOGG (GEN - Knights - SL)

Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43736-ksi-rockdogg/

There were a couple people that I had in mind for this nomination, but there was just no way that I couldn't put this member down. ROCKDOGG is an excellent motivator for his squad and division as a whole. Somehow on top of that, he manages to bring in recruit after recruit, not just for his squad, but in the past.. for other squads as well. If you happen to be in his squad, you have not only an amazing General, but you come out with a good friend. He cares deeply for his members, and will go above and beyond to help in any way that he can. He manages his squad and officers very well, as everything is always organized and scheduled in a timely manner. ROCKDOGG definitely pays attention to detail and this has trickled down through his officer staff, who are all well trained. His squad is active and friendly, and that can be mostly attributed to the great job of their General!

SGT/SSGT:

Gamertag: KSI ApexWolf (4th LT - Banshee - ES)

Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42270-ksi-apexwolf/

I didn't get to spend a whole lot of time with this member before I got moved out of ES, but while I was there, he made a lasting impression. Before he even moved into an officer position, all he wanted to do was help his squad in any way that he could. Always looking for ways to involve members in squad or divisional activities, and trying to help bring new people in by finding new ways to recruit. He works hand in hand with other officers and divisional leadership to benefit those around him. Having someone that motivated at the very start can only bring good things to a squad. 

MEMBER:

Gamertag: KSI Greenday 7 (4th CPT - Royalty - SL)

Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/16245-ksi-greenday-7/

I have nothing to say but good things about this member. A huge supporter of KSI as a whole. Greenday communicates extremely well with her squad and upper leadership alike. Throughout her time here, she has mentored many members. There is not a single person that I have seen in my time here that promotes and motivates others to participate in events. She is SL's personal cheerleader. Greenday has her hands in just about every area of KSI. She's active in web-ops, clan-ops, and department ops. She promotes the forums, answering everyone's questions in a timely manner. Greenday is the Co-Head of the HSI Team, a Judge, a Forums Moderator, a Marketing Rep, and a 4th Captain of Royalty, as well as a mother! Who has that kind of time? Greenday, that's who. This amazing woman deserves some recognition for all of the work and time that she gives us! 

DEPARTMENT MEMBER:

Gamertag: KSI ShadowFoxx (1LT - Discord - DM)

Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40861-ksi-shadowfoxx/

As the head of T&E, I am extremely grateful to have ShadowFoxx as a member of the team. She is knowledgeable in everything that she does. If she has any type of question, she will seek out the information she needs. She signs up to host events as often as she can, even though she has a busy work schedule. She comes to almost every meeting with ideas for new events, whether we decide to run them or not. Being a member of productions as well, she makes communication very easy between the two. ShadowFoxx will go out of her way to make my job easier as well. When we are running annual events, she will volunteer to host almost every day, and I know I can always depend on her to be there on time and ready to be at her best.

Category: Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI Eyonyia 7

Forums Account/Link: @KSI Eyonia 7 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43258-ksi-eyonia-7/

Reason they deserve this award: Eyo has always been there for me, not just as a div lead but as someone who will listen. She has also worked very hard to pull Banshee back together agin. And she helped get DLCs for Destiny.

Category: Lieutenant

Gamertag: KSI ApexWolf

Forums Account/Link: @KSI ApexWolf

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42270-ksi-apexwolf/

Reason he deserves this award: He has accepted me into Banshee with open arms and has helped me through personal situations. Shadow has also taught me very much about being a SSGT and what my duties are/how to do them. Shadow also helped me get my DLCs for Destiny.

Category: Sergeant

Gamertag: Crazy Bear52

Forums Account/Link: @Crazybear52

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/46899-crazybear52/

Reason he deserves this award: Even though Crazy was in a different squad, he accepted me as his own. He has also helped me through many struggles through life. And he also helped buy the DLCs for Destiny.

Gamertag; KSI HAVOC 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Havoc 7

Reasons they deserve this award -

Always there to help. Making sure that people are amazing and on top of there game! Really helpful to me so far as I've been in KSI!!!!

Category: Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI Eyonia 7

Forums Account Link @KSI Eyonia 7

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43258-ksi-eyonia-7/

Reason they deserve this award: Eyo has been there for me since ive been in ksi  plus she has worked her butt of  to keep ES alive and for that i look at her as a mentor

Category: GENERAL

Gamertag: KSI SN1P3RB055

Forums Account Link @KSI SN1P3RB0552

Reason they deserve this award: there's more than one reason i can name off for my gen snipe... well he's been a gen since may trying to bring back a "dead" squad back witch a lot of people would have given up and i respect him as a person because other people you would just given up but he hasn't he has good leader ship with her officers and other ksi members hes not just a gen to me he's also a mentor to me 

Edited by KSI Nagisa

Category: SSG

Gamertag: KSI MiniFuzz30 

Link: @MiniFuzzball81

Reason: I've always said that in a community where everything is voluntary drive is the most important aspect of an officer. Mini has exactly that, I've never seen anyone so committed to our community. He loves it here and he wants nothing more than to share this place with others and that makes him an amazing recruiter. His recruiting numbers are amazing, but his recruits are also all a time within our community. Due to some personal issues Mini  had to work twice as hard to get to his officers position, so he worked three times harder than that. Mini is such an outgoing person, everyone knows him, whether it's on discord or Xbox he's always wanting to do some friendly chatting.

Category: LT

Gamertag: KSI Taywick 77

Link: @KSI Taywick 77

Reason: As a lot of people know Taywick used to be a div leader. After a long break he has finally decided to start climbing up the ladder again. The drive it takes to start back from the bottom again is imeasurable to me. But most of all it's the fact that he is using his past knowledge to help keep others informed. Taywick does workshops and answers all kinds of questions to help others and spread his knowledge. The amount of time he spends online with his squad is another virtue, he's online all the time and always willing to g to jump into a party and help. Taywick is also a very selfless person, when one of our squads lost all of it's upper squad staff he was willing to transfer over and help them train some new squad staff before transferring back.

Category: CPT

Gamertag: KSI x Rogue

Link: @KSI x Rogue

Reason: Rogue is one of the most devoted people I've ever seen in our squad, she works hard day in and out to help move it forward. Although she has a rigorous work schedule she still puts in as much time as she can. Rogue is one of the friendliest people I've met in KSI, she's also the most open, she's always willing to tell you how she feels. Rogue is a big fan of gamenights, and always hosts for games that aren't as popular in order to include members that don't have the most popular games.

Category: GEN

Gamertag: KSI T1GER

Link: @KSI T1GER

Reason: T1GER is the perfect example of a leader in KSI, she follows the rules and the words of her leaders to a T, and when she doesn't know what to do she asks her higher ups. T1GER is always doing what's best not just for her squad, bit for her division and the rest of KSI. T1GER is a huge advocate for all squads being not just on friendly terms, but interworking, and helping each other for the better of the division. She is always going to Vanquish and abbadon and helping them with workshops, see urity checks, etc. She is also a great mentor, she is always online to answer questions, and she is always willing to talk, her friendly attitude makes her easy to work with.

Category: Co-Fo

Gamertag: KSI UNB0RN 7

Link: @KSI UNB0RN 7

Reason: This one was super difficult. There were some very good candidates for this position and I felt bad choosing, but I would've felt worse not nominating either, because that wouldn't be fair. 

Unborn is just an all rounder, he's always there, not just for his squads, but his whole division. He's constantly in parties gaming or solving issues. In recent events Unborn has gone even farther beyond, he's been assisting Cyanide with a split, while also being the acting gen of a squad that is extremely understaffed. Even with this situation he's been thriving. Everyday he puts his best foot forward and sacrifices so much in order to give everyone the best help possible. He's been re-educating an entire squad staff due to some trouble we've had, and the squad is already starting to thrive again after two weeks. And he's always there to be on a real level with you, he's going to be honest about what he sees, and we need people like that in this world because how can you improve if you don't know what you're doing wrong?

Category: Founder

Gamertag: KSI Brunan 7

Link: @KSI BRUNAN 7

Reason: Brunan is the epitome of knowledge, he's the wid old man of WD, LoL. Brunan has been an excellent founder in the almost four months I've been in KSI, he's always willing to give you a few wise words of advice from his experience as a leader, and if you listen you're guaranteed to benefit. Brunan's greatest feature is that he let's people makes mistakes, he let's them fall, so that he can build them back up better than before. He knows that people learn best from their own mistakes, and he's always there to pick you up, and say "do it again, but this time try this".

Category:Ssgt

Gamertag; KSI Nagisa

Forums Account Link / @KSI Nagisa

Reasons they deserve this award - I believe this person deserves this award because in my time in KSI he is the the first one that has completely blown me away with the amount of motivatio, and devotion he puts in as a community member. He once sat in a party with me for 5 hours as I was asleep. I would have thought he would leave the party and went on with his own business, but he stayed until I woke up. He has also blown me away with the amount of recruiting he has been doing, even if they bail at the end. He still keeps recruiting. He haven’t been here long but I see his career soaring high in the future. He keeps coming to me asking for stuff to do. I train him as he goes. He offers to pick up things that I have set if I am running late as well. I am amazingly proud of this member and I am glad to have him as an officer in Angels squad.

Gamertag; KSI Eyonia 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Eyonia 7

Reasons they deserve this award - I believe this person deserves this award due to the fact she has used her sheer will power to obtain this div as a division leader. There were times where she was doing stuff out side of her div too. She deserves the rank she is at. On top of all this she is doing more and more when it comes to this div to the point that is Generals are trying to get her to not have so much to do so she can relax a bit. She has been through so many 7’s in this div but she keeps pushing. I admire her for that.

Category: Captain (CPT1) as well as GEN

Gamertag; KSI Hatter 7

Forums Account Link / @Hatter 7

Reasons they deserve this award - This member within ES has shown outstanding performance and attitude since their transfer to ES. I personally have kept an eye on this member and watched as she has taken over posting marketing information in the discord server and encouraging members within the community to participate in the events. This member is running certified workshops and is knocking them out one by one with outstanding detail. This member pulls off outstanding member and officer retention to keep them around and keep activity up in a squad I see her running. She is well knowledgeable on any questions, answers, as well information when providing it to anyone who asks. She shows outstanding team leadership and loves to keep people close and bonds with others kept. I am proud as well as happy to have this member within the ranks of Eternal Souls (ES) div and hope to see this member go so much farther in this div. This outstanding performance has given me insight of how this member has worked in her previous div in LS.

Edited by KSI SN1P3RB0552