Of The Years 2018! - Nominations (Closing 12/16)

KSI RiiOT 7

Category:

Gamertag;

Forums Account Link / @

Reasons they deserve this award -

Categories For nominating;

Senior Leader - (Board members, Senior Director) @Mr. North Forward

reason:Im one of those people who have lots of questions, any time i message him or invited him into a party he was always with a response ASAP  if it was a message or jumped into my party. So when there was not a seven around i could always count on Ronnin and get that issue resolved or that question ans.

Director @KSI Cherry 7

reason:This is definitly one person who you want to follow in your career in KSI. She has a very outgoing personallity and nothing brings her down if sheis upset she hides it well and continue on with that spirit you need to keep moving forward. She is the one who help me stay when i saw nothing good coming out of Cyanide. She would get you excited about those div cup points and get you to want to sign up and get them points by participate and have fun on the events. She always has the time for either division she is over. You can always get ahold of her either discord or xbox with one of my many question and she always gave a ans.

Division Leader

Co - Division Leader

Founder

Co - Founder @KSI UNBORN

He deserves this because he does eveything he possibile can to help the squad he is over he works with the Gen. He never gives up even when the squads gen desides to leave he just moves on and works with the next one with no complaining

General @Kalakoi

This man works his butt off when he is the gen he sits with the officers to make sure that they know and understand there positions. He makes sure the workshops get down evry week and that all the meetings are done with every posiable person is in that meeting so they know whats going on in KSI

Captain @KSI Folkstyle

The man has no problem jumping in and getting things done. You give him a task and he is right on it. He feels as though he dont do enough so he goes and joins departments which with that it helps the division and the squad. He gets along with any one he is in a party with. 

Lieutenant @KSI x Rogue

She deserve this award because when she was a lieutenant she help with getting to know all the members in Cyanide playing together as a community. You never had to tell her to get with a staff sergeant she was always ready to get with them to teach them what they need to know to be a positive good officer.

SGT/SSGT @MiniFuzzball81

When he was a staff sergeant he did every thing he could to learn more on how to be the best officer you can be. He has the drive to do anything if he is taught. He loves meeting new people so his favorite thing is playing the game and gettting new recruits . With his love to recruit and meet new people has help alot with our squad getting ready to split.

Forums Staff (Mods, Senior Mods, Admins)

Department Head

Department Member

Category: General
Gamertag; KSIxRONL64
Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/37656-ksixronl64/

Reason:

There are multiple people that do a great job and deserve a shot at this but the reason I have picked Ron is that He has never let challenges slow him down. He has a great time playing with people but he makes sure his duty isn't neglected. We had Squad that was left to fail and he wanted to give it a shot and try and resurrect life in it. He left his home squad with a little worry but thought it would be OK. He tried several ways without a lot support to Help them. We have had a lot of Challenges at this time and Focus had not been on this Squad. Eventually a decision was made to shut down the Squad an put efforts elsewhere . This would have put most people think they wasted there efforts and I'm sure it crossed his mind. He went back to his Home squad and noticed his worries came true and wanted this quad to get back to being active so it wouldn't end up like the other Squad. As a 1st CAP he jumped in there and got game nights going again. When all the other distractions calmed down it was realized there was ha need for change. He was offered a shot at GEN after Not just handed to him. He kept his Drive of making Squad active and tried to ask people in the squad what they was missing. Things have turned around but still needs some help and even with Health problems, he has puts the squad needs first. I got to know him and respect him more than he knows. He is an inspiration and has won CPT of the Month 2 times but I think he needs this OTY for GEN for more than one reason. 

Category: Captain

Gamer tag: KSI Folkstyle

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/46612-ksi-folkstyle/

Reason:

Same as above, several people can be looked at for this award. This is why I chose this candidate,

Since he has been in KSI, I have notices his name coming up in chats, Game=nights being helpful to his Squad any kind of way. He helps and even joins Game nights more than required. He Volunteers for KSI needs in several departments. He has earned and deserves his position by constantly and consistently helping out More than just his Squad. Willing to except criticism and learns from them and accepts responsibility along with accountability. I am very impressed with his helpfulness. 

Category: LT

Gamer tag: KSI SEXYMOMA

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/46473-ksi-sexymoma/

Reason:

There are people that you think are fun to be around and if anyone knows her like I do there is more to them. I never thought she would be Interested in being an officer. I will never say that again because of her. Watching her over time, she had been doing what an officer does and more. She has been a force in her squad to activity and promote team work. She knows the feeling of helping has its own reward, just don't take advantage. She is Brutally honest and if you are a friend she will set you straight first to keep you from looking like an idiot. She sides with the truth even if you might not like it. That trait is necessary for my friendship. I would rather you tell me i'm wrong to help me than agree and let you look silly. I have seen her help people even when she had her own problems to deal with and I cant get into details but definitely not minor problems, she never turned her back on anyone that really needed help. She has my utmost respect and I hope shes not mad at me for putting her up for this. 

Division Leader

Gamertag; KSI Gruntier 7

Forums Account Link / @ @KSI Gruntier 7

Reasons they deserve this award - I’ve said this numerous times, but Grunt truly cares about each member in DM. Whether they’re new or have been around for quite some time, he wants to make everyone feel like they belong. He also ensures the safety of our members at all times. Although Grunt may seem quiet, he takes his time to observe any situation before reacting to it. When stressful situations arise, Grunt always keeps his cool to respond in an appropriate manner. Even though he may not be the greatest at all games, he isn't afraid to sign up to participate in tournaments and events when others need a teammate. Grunt was also inducted into the DM Divisional Hall of Fame this year for all that he’s done for DM!

Founder

Gamertag; KSI FluffyPup 7

Forums Account Link / @ @KSI FluffyPup 7

Reasons they deserve this award - Kyle (FluffyPup) helped tremendously with troubleshooting discord issues when they arose. He has also developed a secondary discord channel with important information that members can utilize to help with recruiting procedures, training procedures, and much more. At one point this year he was one of two 7s in the division. With the size of this division, Kyle helped Grunt manage all five squads, ensuring that things ran smoothly even though they were down a couple Co-Founders. Kyle is supportive of all members in DM. He hangs out with everyone, regardless of rank. And, he’s always there to help support our teams when they need an alternate for Weekend Warfare’s and other events.

General

Gamertag; KSIxROMEO 7

Forums Account Link / @ @KSIxROMEO 7

Reasons they deserve this award - Unfortunately, I didn’t have the chance to really get to know Romeo until he was promoted to Co-Founder. However, when he was General I heard nothing but great things about him. So many people in DM look up to Romeo as their mentor; he’s trained several members that have now become great officers. As much as he his busy working or spending time with family, he always makes time for his KSI family. Whether that be jumping into gamenights on his phone to check up on everyone or using his Xbox App to deal with more important issues, you can always count on him to find a way to get online.

Captain

Gamertag; KSIDntAskImAwfl

Forums Account Link / @ @KSIdontask

Reasons they deserve this award - DntAsk is an amazing individual and leader. I always saw her posts around the forums before I even transferred to DM. The stories and posts that she makes on discord are so inspiring. She comes at every difficult situation from a personal perspective, which aids in solving issues. I know many people that are in her squad, and have heard so many great things about DntAsk. From what I can see and have heard, she is a great leader that other members look up to - Everyone loves her! Sometimes she thinks that because she is a 3CPT, she may overstep somewhere or doesn’t feel like she’s just as important as other ranks. DntAsk is a little shy, but has been breaking out of her shell and becoming more vocal about what she thinks is important for other members to know. I know that she will continue to become more confident and more outgoing as time progresses. She will continue to grow and become an even better leader than she is right now!

SGT/SSGT

Gamertag; KSI TangledHare

Forums Account Link / @ @KSITANGELEDHARE

Reasons they deserve this award - Tangled didn’t have a mic for a little while but he was still very active with the squad. During that time he would always hop into parties and talk in the xbox party chat to make conversation with other members. He was promoted to SSGT just over a month ago and has been doing a great job as an officer. He’s been consistently bringing in recruits and helps out with promotions. Tangled is still learning the ropes of being an officer. But based off of what he has done so far, I know he will continue to grow as an officer and accomplish great things!

Gamertag; KSI Joe 7

Forums Account Link / @ @KSI Joe 7

Reasons they deserve this award - I first met Joe when I was a Co-Founder in CD. I was having issues within the division and right away Joe let me know that he was there for support, even though we had just met. Over the past 7 months (approximation) or so of getting to know Joe, I have come to find that he is one of the most  respected members amongst DM. Joe has done it all - he’s recruited many, and I say MANY people into KSI. There are people in all five squads within DM that have been recruited by Joe, heck I’ve even met people outside of DM that were recruited by Joe! This year Joe was General of Cruelty, which split into Venom. Joe was eventually promoted to Co-Founder due to his incredible hard work and perseverance. Joe is literally the nicest person I have met in KSI. He’s caring and compassionate for all members in DM, and if anyone is ever upset he is there to listen. He was also nominated into the Divisional Hall of Fame this year for these reasons and then some!

Category: Division Leader

Gamertag; KSI Akame 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Akame 7

Reasons: KSI Akame 7 has been an amazing leader and mentor for Midgard LS. If there is a problem he gets it resolved quickly. I’ve watched him mentor many of the officers below him and helped them succeed and move up in rank. Akame is an amazing friend and team player as well. Very glad to have the privilege to know him!

Category:Lieutenant 

Gamertag; KSI STR8WR0NG94

Forums Account Link / @KSI STR8WRONG94

Reasons: From the moment I met KSI STR8 and originally heard about KSI, Str8 has been showing leadership to those around him every chance he gets. He is an amazing team player and great mentor. From being a SGT to now 2LT. I’ve watched him help recruits with everything, from changing gamertag to setting up their profile. 

Awards

Gamertag; KSI Folkstyle

Forums Account Link / @KSI Folkstyle

Reasons they deserve this award - I honestly dont know where to start, I dont think theres a single person in WD who hasnt heard of Folkstyle, Hes only been with us for a few months and has already proven his dedication to KSI, Folkstyle is apart of several departments and doesnt let this distract him from his squad or officer duties he hosts several gamenights and workshops a week basically never misses a meeting. In his short time here Folk has already become a forums master and is always willing to share his knowledge, hes helped me navigate my way through the forums on many occasions. folkstyle goes above and beyond for his squad and Its members daily, I feel he deserves this award and the recognition more than anyone else.

Folk I know your probably going to read this so thank you for all that you do.

Gamertag; KSI T1GER

Forums Account Link / @KSI T1GER 

Reasons they deserve this award - When I joined KSI Cyanide was nothing like it is today, no one played together or bothered to get to know one another, the only time you saw other members was meetings and they left the second it finished, the officers of the squad werent properly trained and no one really knew what they were doing. When tiger took over as Gen she worked for days trying to reach out to all of the members personally to get to know them all learn what games they play and ways to get them more involved in the community, (not being fully trained herself) Tiger also taught herself what officers are really supposed to be doing and started training the officers the right way (this helped the squad greatly) Cyanide today is growing rapidly with full officer staff members connecting with each other and on the verge of a split. this wouldn't be possible without the days and weeks of work tiger put in the beginning just to simply reach out to lost members. Tiger has made cyanide feel like a second family.

Category - SGT

Gamer tag - KSI MiniFuzz30

Link to forums - @MiniFuzzball81

Reason - Mini is a recruiting master, he's brought in more people in the last 2 months than I have seen my entire time here. He's super active and super involved he also takes the time to get to know all of his recruits before bringing them in, mini definitely deserves recognition for all his hard work.

Category - Co Founder

Gamer tag - KSI UNBORN 7

Link to forums - @KSI UNB0RN 7

Reason - Unborn has been a co-founder for a while and he's got alot of experience and always willing to share his knowledge he's definitely shown he can over come any obstical that comes his way.

Category - Co Founder

Gamer tag - KSI Ronin 7

Link to forums - @Mr. North Forward

Reason - if you ever need a very detailed explanation for anything Ronin is 100% the person to go to! He's very knowledgeable and loves to talk so no detail will be missed and you may even get a few fun stories. I appreciate that although he's a busy guy  Ronin almost always responds to party invites or messages. 

Category - Division Leader

Gamer tag - KSI Cherry 7

Link to forums - @KSI Cherry 7

Reason - I've said it before and I'll say it again Cherry is the heart of WD she was involved in everything and always made it a good time! I honestly done know what else to say about it Cherry was simply an awesome div-leader she was always up to help members in need weather is be KSI related or a personal matter, she makes every member feel comfortable and treats everyone equally, cherry has lots of knowledge and experience in the community and is always willing to offer advice or just shoot the s**t. Cherry definitely deserves recognition for all the hard work she's done here in WD.

Edited by KSI x Rogue
To add the rest of my noms

Category: Senior Leader

Gamertag: KSI VeRiiTaS 7

Forums Account/Link:  @VeRiiTaS 7

VeRiiTaS is one of the Senior Leadership in KSI who has gone above and beyond. He treats everyone equally and was there personally and professionally during a hard time for me, that also led to me having to step down ultimately a second time, when I was on the DM 7 staff. I have personally witnessed him helping members during bad times, like with helping keeping them safe from attacks from blacklisted Gaming Communities, to helping them out with dire, life situations. VeRiiTa's advice and just him chilling, is always helpful to me and others. Its easy to take notice of that. Rita cares about KSI through and through, and I truly believe he deserves this award for his dedication and hard work that he puts into all of KSI.

Category: Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI Gruntier 7

Forums Account/Link: @KSI Gruntier 7

Eli, aka, Gruntier, has been a stellar person, ever since I met him, back when he first joined KSI. He always knows how to show people the fun, especially with his one liners. I had the pleasure of working with Eli this past year once again, and even more so the pleasure of seeing him come into his own as an amazing Division Leader. He is quiet and humble, but will get right to business, making tough decisions, when he has to. He cares a ton for DM, as well as all of KSI. He shows all the members the fun, no matter what. Eli never complains, and even if something is going on in his personal life, he'll put that aside for any fellow KSI member, regardless of rank. We've seen the ups and downs of things together. Somehow, Eli always knows how to take a positive and turn it into a negative. He has made DM into a family oriented Division that people feel is a safe haven, like their home. Myself, and many others, are very Thankful for that.

Category: Co-Founder

Gamertag: KSI Dragons 7

Forums Account/Link @Dragons 7

Dragons is very well respected and has done a lot for DM this past year. I remember his furst run as a Co-Founder. He hasn't changed since, which is a great thing. He is very Professional. Always making sure to punish in private, and promote in public. Witnessed him doing both, and he does it with such Professionalism and charisma. He took on the cap of web ops over this past year, among taking on a lot with clan ops. He helped fix up an entire squad when he transferred. Thanks to him, it's still alive and flourishing under his leadership. Dragons is a fountain of knowledge, always willing to pass it down to others. He is passionate and dedicated to KSI, through and through. He'll play anything to please the members and branches out to all of the squads in DM, not just the one's that he's over. 

Gamertag: KSIxROMEO

Forums Account/Link: @KSIxROMEO 7

This category is hard to choose, for me especially, as some know how highly I feel the General rank is held. Not this time. ROMEO is one of the best Generals I have seen in my 6+ years here in KSI. His skills are a force to be reckoned with. ROMEO practically ran his squad solo at one point in time. He slowly built it up to be one of the best squads I've ever seen in DM. When I stepped down, the second time from the DM 7 staff, I surprisingly chose to go to Venom, because of how ROMEO built this squad up, after he made it from a squad split. He recruited, trained, promoted people and growth in his squad, while successfully having amazing member retention. Everyone is always hanging around Venom, as it's infectious, and he turned it into a primarily Destiny 2 squad that every Destiny player wants to be a part of. He makes everyone in his squad feel important. He leads by example. He is a man of utmost respect that not only helps his members out with anything and everything KSI related, but also anything non KSI related. Everyone feels comfortable going to him, as he's non judgmental towards anything, and will even pull an all nighter to help anyone out. He has branched out to do this with all the members in DM now, but trained up some amazing officers and taught his entire squad how to respect one another. A very rare trait to see. Even at work, he'll jump on the Xbox app to check on how things are going. Not to mention, he's been acting Gen twice over his squad now, and once over another squad in DM, always happy to be there to help. ROMEO deserves this award and has all the aspects every General in all of KSI should be.

Category: Lieutenant: 

Gamertag: KSIDntAskImAwfl 

Forums Account/Link: @KSIdontask

First off, I must say I never met such an amazing, warm hearted soul such as Pam, aka, DntAsk. She is an amazing and aspiring person. She does it all. People from the Board of Directors have taken notice of her, with good reason. They see the kindness and genuineness that this woman upholds. She is nice to everyone, no matter what. I've never seen someone go out if their way like her, as she jumps on to see if game nights are running smoothly, jumps on when it's inopportune for her, if she sees someone needs a Promotion, putting her own self aside. She hosts weekly open game nights, to ensure everyone in her squad is having fun. She gets to know every member, and spends time with some struggling, whether it be KSI related or in real life, truly offering and trying her best to help them, any way she can. Pam is so respected in her perspective squad and all of DM. She helped me once, and had me tearing up, all in a good way, during some really hard times. This woman exceeds officer expectations. She mentors others to be the best they can, especially when they first take on rank/responsibility. People respect her to an outstanding extent, with good reason. She even buys games she wouldn't normally play, just to play and get to know members in the squad. She even does her own "Member of the Week Spotlight", where she asks a member every week a series of questions about themselves, so they could be known throughout the squad, posting it in the squad chat server. She makes people feel special when promoting them to PVT, CPL, and SGT. She is a true gem that DM is lucky to have. On top of that, she is super active on the forums, always posting encouraging things and participating in stuff. She thrives to learn more and more. I can't wait to see what the future holds for her here in KSI, as it will for sure be a bright one. 

Category: SSGT/SGT

Gamertag: KSI MetalPlains 

Forums Account/Link: @KSI MetalPlains

This guy is a role model SGT and SSGT as well, making him the perfect candidate. He came into KSI trying to put up a tough shell. Didn't take long too see through his "tough" exterior. He is an upstanding guy, always jumping into any party, showing the members of DM what having fun and gaming is all about. He helps people in games, and even by listening and offering advice in real life situations. MetalPlains is always inviting others to parties too, making them feel Welcome. He attends many game nights, even if he doesn't have the game. Recently, he's been trying his best to learn what it takes to be a great officer, no matter what. He listens to constructive criticism, and tries to better himself from it. He truly cares about KSI and bonds with people to just be their friend and be there for them. We are all thankful to him, for that and much more. 

Category: Member

Gamertag: KSI MeShell 7

Forums Account/Link: @KSI MeShell 7

Michelle, known to some better as MeShell, is such an asset to all of DM. She is super sweet nice, and infectious, especially her personality. People love being around her, understandably so. She even infected DM with a love for ROBLOX, myself included, as she knows how to get a party of people playing and having fun like no other. Michelle stuck it out as long as she could in her old Division. She came in and bought all she learned and experience to a great squad that many in DM call home, as it's basically like the flagship squad. She rose up to General again, very deserving of it. She compromises everything any member in KSI should be, and more. She spreads all her fun and awesomeness around the DM Discord server and the squad she is currently over. We are all happy and lucky to have her here. She has gained so much respect here, very quickly at that too.

Director 

gamertag:. KSI cherry 7

fourms account link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34399-ksi-cherry-7/

Reason they deserve this award: dang well cherry honestly somewhat the same with UNB0NR cherry has idk how many times been in the same convos and parties with me and UNB0RN she always explains stufff in a way that’s makes allot of sense and one thing I truly respect about cherry is she always herself her personality never changes up weather we are in a party with a high high 7 or just with the homies in the squad she always just cherry that 7 in her name never made her swtich up and I got mad respect for that there also been allot of times where I thought things were bigger then they were and Cherry explain it in a way where it makes so much sense  and the problem not nearly as big as I thought or just in genral she makes sure her division and KSI is taken care of she makes sure that if stuff doesn’t seem right they it’s looked into it may take her awhile but it’s cherry  it will get done trust that lol but ya allot of people know cherry and in all honesty if u truly know cherry u truly known what she is about and why she deserves this nom but ya much love cherry 

Co - Founder

gamertag:KSI UNB0RN 7

Fourms account link http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40966-ksi-unb0rn-7/

Reason they deserve this award: Well for starts he has been here for a good min never broke his loyalty to KSI never took a “break” always been here doing what he needs to do getting stuff done staying active you know been in his positions for a long time never any complaints about it I came To KSI about 4 months ago didn’t talk to many people when I first came in hopped in a party with cherry and UNB0URN and I mean just kind of hit it off from there UNB0URN has helped me more times then I can think of i just need to spit some real facts on something about some stuff that’s truly bothering me then he always is here for me no matter what if I need help figuring out what to do within clan ops he helps me he always keeps me lvl headed I stress about of things but no matter what he always make sure Im good at the end of the day he always making sure I’m doing ok weather that’s just hitting me up seeing how I’m doing or just chilling in a party with me I know he always gots my backs and anyone’s in KSI my squad I was in had allot of trouble people left stesss was hitting me hard but UNB0RN again kept me lvl headed and helped me to figure out different possibility’s as to what I can do to fix stuff I can truly say I have met allot of people in KSI but No one will ever have as big of a impact as UNB0RN had and has on me and that’s just facts 

General 

Gamertag:KSI T1ger 

fourms account. Link/http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43422-ksi-t1ger/

Reason they deserve this award: well first off of anyone has to 2nd guess this person nonm check them stats of her squad nuff she be said but imma go ahead and go in on this one tiger is a alll around awesome person man she does everything and anything and her squad cyanide  went from nothing to something and yes her officers are good but she trained those officers to be what they are today I mean I joined the same time as another one of her members and I can tell you now he is a amazing officer no doubt I can say now tiger has done more for KSI clan ops wise then I can say I seen anyone done and I have only been here 4 months this may be weird but I don’t even care tiger low key the momma tiger of WD I’m just keeping it 100 with you like if I had some questions about some stuff or personal stuff tiger is that person tiger welcomed me into her squad and let me game with them all the time she never ever denies anyone the Right to  join the party and just have a good time she forsure has done her part for this award and as I said before when whoever it is that’s deciding on who gets these noms please do me a favor and just check the stats and just progress of tigers squad  and see where I’m coming from please 

Edited by KSI REB0URN21

Category: Senior Leader - (Board members, Senior Directors)

Gamertag; KSI VeRiiTaS 7

Forums Account Link: @VeRiiTaS 7

Reasons they deserve this award - Since I've known VeRiiTaS he has been a big influence on my improvement as a Leader and has alwas made sure he was available not just to myself but the entire community and with that being said he clearly is passionate for this community and the safety of all our members, even through the hard time that we all go through he remains positive and ensures the security of this great community be it on xbox or any KSI based chats we have and he will stay awake late into the twilight hours to ensure members are happy and enjoying thwemselves in KSI and even if they aren't he will try find a way to resolve and rectify any issues or concerns Members and Leaders alike may have and he will not give up until he himself and all parties involved are satisfied with the outcome

Category: Director

Gamertag; KSI Trendies 7

Forums Account Link: @KSI Trendies 7

Reasons they deserve this award - Now Trendies, I have had the pleasure of working alongside this amazing leader for quite some time with him being my director for a few months and in his time as my director he made himself known to as many people he was over as possible not just as a leader but as a friend and he would game with as many people as possible, there was never a time in the entire timeframe he was my director I ever saw him in a party with the same group of members and as a leader that is one of the key factors of being successful. But when it comes to business trendies was always punctual and efficient, he never let anything linger too long, be it settling disputes or issuing tags to people, I never had to wait for anything with trendies and I wholeheartedly believe he deserves this OTY award

Category: Co - Founder

Gamertag; KSI M3NTALIST 7

Forums Account Link: @KSI M3NTALIST 7

Reasons they deserve this award - Ahhhh M3NTALIST aka vinnie to those who know him, now Vinnie is by far the greatest up and coming leader I have seen in my 4 years in this amazing community, we have all heard the saying "take the bull by the horns", well vinnie made that saying a reality by truly earning every promotion he has had within his short career in KSI and the reason I believe he deserves COFO OTY is simple and that is his no nonsense attitude and work ethic, he has singlehandedly settled disputes, mentored multiple officers and future leaders stayed awake until 3 in the morning to ensue=re people have certified workshops completed, constantly helps members with KSI advice or even guiding them on games that they have just started playing. he has assisted multiple members with games and name changes and above all he knows what he is capable of. if vinnie doesn't have the knowledge to resolve something he will either get someone who does or he will gain the knowledge needed to do so. (example: there was a time as a general he never fully understood his role. so in turn he took an LOA not just for personal reasons but in the entire time he was on LOA he searched and scoured the forums for the knowledge to fulfil his role as General. upon his return he was motivated more than ever and took his squad from 42 members and a stretched officer staff up to 70 members with a full officer staff and everyone trained fully). and it is these reasons I believe he deserves this OTY.

Category: General

Gamertag; KSI December 77

Forums Account Link: @December 77

Reasons they deserve this award - Mr. December deserves this award for his pure dedication to this community, during his time as general he took a squad that was basically full of inactive people on the verge of becoming fluff, and his efforts to re-intergrate every member back into the squad was tmie consuming and stressful but his perseverance to achieve a full active and thriving squad wasn't in vain and on top of all this he had gotten involved in multiple departments such as news, history, courts and even became a forums mod and to contribute so much time to these departments and still fulfil his duties as a general were nothing short of impressive and to get a fully active and fully staffed squad with gamenights and workshops being hosted daily sometimes even twice daily is testament as to why this member deserves this award

Gamertag; KSI BOOGDADDY
Forums Account Link: @KSI BOOGDADDY
Reasons they deserve this award - Now BOOGS deserves this award for a few reasons firstly is his first time as a captain, he spent countless hours in the day to day running of the squad, recruiting multiple people in, training even more to ensure that everyone was welcomed, hosting squad meetings, workshops, gamenights and mentoring those below him this in turn took a lot of the pressure away from his general as he was shouldering the burden by his own volition and his commitment was second to none. Now with this he earned his promotion to general but it was short lived as his real life took a turn and he had to step down from the position, he had sat as a Sargeant for quite some time before making the commitment to move back up the ranks and in turn he has put the effort in once again no less than his first time round and has returned to the rank of captain and has again taken the time to mentor, train and encourage members to show the dedication he has to this amazing community 

Category: Lieutenant
Gamertag; KSI x Samurai
Forums Account Link: @KSI x Samurai
Reasons they deserve this award - Mr Samurai is one of those officers that you come across very rarely, he is a very approachable in every aspect of the word, he will give everyone the time of day whether he has an issue with you or not as his main aim is to ensure everyone is enjoying themselves and is as knowledgeable as possible, he even stays awake until 2/3 in the morning to host gamenights and workshops to make sure everyone in his squad feels involved and part of the family, his constant dedication to his duties has recently earned him his promotion to captain and this is why I believe he deserves this award

Category:SSGT/SGT 
Gamertag; KSI STR8WR0NG94
Forums Account Link: @KSI STR8WRONG94
Reasons they deserve this award - Str8 is a one in a million officer, he had been in KSI a hot minute before becoming truly active and it wasn’t until recently that he made the leap of becoming an officer, he is currently sat at a lieutenant and the motivation this guy has to progress himself and his squad is unbelievable, he is always seeking advice and knowledge to better the squad and he completes his duties efficiently and effectively without any prompts or being asked, he has recruited more than his fair share of people into his squad and is constantly looking to get more people involved and included and I can see this member being a future division leader maybe even higher, I believe that he has yet to show his true potential and this is why he deserves this award

Gamertag; KSI MFLSwagg 7
Forums Account Link: @KSI MFLSwagg 7
Reasons they deserve this award - ahhhhh Swagg, mr motivation himself, regardless of his own feelings or duties he always ensures that everyone in this community that he has ever met is motivated and enjoying themselves and will easily disregard his own schedule to take time to help any member that needs it and he definitely deserves this award

Category: Founder

gamertag. KSI FluffyPup 7

Forums account link. @KSI Fluffypup 7

Reasons. 

Fluffypup has been in KSI  as long as i have first started in 2012. That i can remember. Best person to go to to try new stuff with and learn new games, events. and to get information on recruiting others to the KSI family. And. to be invited to groups and to be included in the KSI family. 

Division Leader

Gamertag: KSIfiremomma7 

Forums Account Link @KSIfiremomma7

This person has been amazing mentor to myself as well as those around her.  She is always there if you need anything from how to do something in KSI to needed advise for real life situation. She has lead DL with great wisdom.  She is one of my most respected mentors and she is what makes Dark Legion, Dark Legion.  She has brought back Dark legion from being merdge to becoming a amazing division, she has always worked hard and pushed others to do the best.

Co - Founder

Gamertag; KSI DropShot 7

Forums Account Link @Mr. DropShot

Dropshot is someone that you can count on if you need anything technical. He is someone that is dedicated to KSI in many forms he is in marketing and a co-founder.  He is a mentor not to just myself but all my officers and is always there to help out and put others first even with his busy schedule.  He is always willing to put new ideas to the test weither we think they are going to succeed or not so that way we learn. Dropshot always gets our officers to think more into the problem and figure it put themselves to inhance there ability to grow.

Lieutenant 

Gamertag: KSI DrangonRider

Forums Account Link @KSIDrangonRider

I don’t know if I can even say all of which this man has done. In simple terms he has been someone that goes above and beyond in all he does, if he has to learn something he tries to get it down asap so that he can be of help to Athena grow and become the successful squad it has become.  He always is asking what he can do not just to improve himself but the squad.  I can see this man becoming a amazing General one day.

SGT/SSGT

Gamertag: KSIPooFlngngMnky

Forums Account Link  @PooFlngngMnky

This man stepped up when ares needed help with officer positions and has gone above and beyond to help both squads. He was a huge help with the ares squad split which brought Athena into creation.  He assists in training workshops and is always there if help is needed.

Edited by KSI Shadowo45

Forums Account Link: @KSI MeShell 7

Reasons they deserve this award - even though she has become general only recently she had done a phenomenal job as Cruelty's general and I think shes has done everything she can to help out not only the officers with their duties but is also working really hard to get the current member and new ones as comfortable as possible and making sure they are happy. I only joined DM like a few months ago and she was over in hellborn then she transferred to Cruelty, during that time she has worked really hard top move up the ranks and become gen. not only is she a great leader she is also a great person to be around, I donk know what it is but I feel like she has this type of arura that just draws people to her and that's why she can relate to people so well. overall I'm proud that she is my general and I dont know who else is more deserving than her to receive this award.

Category: co-founder

Gamertag: KSIxRomeo 7

Forums Account Link: @KSIxROMEO 7

Reasons they deserve this award - I only have known Romeo for only a little while but during my time I believe he has done a great job and our co-founder and he works just as hard as the members if not harder than them. and that's what I admire about him, even thou he's a leader in DM he dose some of the dirty work like the rest of the members and that's something that goes a long way. he's always on top of the officers if they are slacking and he sets a example of what a officer should look like.

Category: Department head

Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77

Forums Account Link: @Scarface 77

Reasons they deserve this award-when I first joined productions skarz was a co-head and teaching or helping the new members getting used to the environment. I joined a couple months after leaving T&E and was immediately welcomed with open arms, and skarz told me that if I had any questions about the department I could just dm him or send him a msg on xbox. not long after I joined I started to stream a bit more and starting to enjoy every part of streaming. and he had a lot of impact over how I would do my streams, he would also make a few suggestions on how I could improve my streams in the future. he was a big help with improving every stream I have done is the past and future, and when he became head of productions I was really happy for him because he really deserved it and I feel like he worked really hard to get that promotion, I could not be happier to work for a guy like skarz and I look forward to see what he has planned for productions in the future.

Category: Department Member 

Gamertag: KSI Bane 7

Forums Account Link: @King Bane

Reasons they deserve this award- I have know bane for a very long time wile in KSI, he joined productions shortly after me and started his weekly streams 

with the telltale series and they were a hit and it was just a fun stream. he shortly climbed to the rank of co-head of productions and so far he has done a great job and is working really hard to get everything organized and set. he also was the head of happy hour and while he was there it was a really fun time when ever he was around, he has a great personality about him and I think that's what attracts other people and let people relate to him. overall he's done a amazing job as productions co-head and I look forward to see what he can do in the future

Category: Co-Fo

Gamertag; KSI Venum 7

Forums Account Link / @VENUM 7

Reasons they deserve this award - Always able to help no matter what the problem is. Every time I've had a problem I've been able to go to @VENUM 7 he has helped me out with everything! Outstanding CoFounder in my opinion!!!!

General

Gamertag KSI T1GER

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43422-ksi-t1ger/

Reason; tiger came to cyandie when it was a failing squad she work her way up to gen and trained and found a great officer staff now the squad is close to splitting. She work day in and day out making sure everyone is doing there job and having fun,and she is always in open party that way anyone can come in and chill to make them fill more welcome. She even go out of her way to help other squad out by hosting po workshop or by just answering questions they have. She even got me wanting to move back up in the rank she is just a over all great gen.

captain

Gamertag KSI Folkstyle

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/46612-ksi-folkstyle/

Reason; Folkstyle is a very hard work he is in aap, marketing and cdc. He very active and easy to get a hold of always on discord. When something is need done he is on it. He is always informing people about what going on in ksi by sending link out in discord and talking with people. He is also great at hosting workshop when he does a workshop does in his own words so that he is not making it boring.

Category: General of the Year

Gamertag; KSI T1ger

Forums Account Link / @t1ger

Reasons they deserve this award - T1ger deserves this award because since I have joined KSI she has been nonstop making sure the squad stays up to date and on top of their duties. She is always helping others throughout the squad whether it be a small situation or something big like a split. T1ger pulls the whole squad together and shows appreciation to all the members. She cares about the opinion and cares about squad mates having people to play with. Not only is she a great general but also a good person. She is easy to talk to and respects everyone. Overall Cyanide is lucky to have a general like T1ger who is devoted as her. 

Category: Captain of the Year

Gamertag; KSI Folkstyle

Forums Account Link / @folkstyle

Reasons they deserve this award - Ever since I have joined I have seen folkstyle going above and beyond in all areas but he definetly excels at being a captain. With his open door policy and willingness to help others, he has taught me a lot. From common advice to his workshops I have enjoyed how he approaches situations. He logically thinks them out and thinks of the best outcome as a whole. He’s always helping others within the squad, hosting great workshops, and be active across the board. 

Category: Lieutenant of the Year

Gamertag; KSI Minifuzz30

Forums Account Link / @ KSI Minifuzz30

Reasons they deserve this award - What else is there to say but he’s a jack of all trades. Recruiting, training, promoting, and being a active squad mate are all subjects that he really shines in. He recruits many members, helps train or promote many of them and he has his game nights with pulling all the members together. He’s a excellent member and has participated in almost everything. He helps grow the squad and bring it together. 

Director 

gamertag:. KSI cherry 7

fourms account link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34399-ksi-cherry-7/

Reason : always having a great time with cherry in the party's laughing !!!!! Great leader always has the answers good-hearted person great friend and I hope she wins director of the year Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang Gang P.S. ask her about the acid guy hahahaha

Catagory : general 

Gamertag: ksi MeShell 7

Forums account:  @KSI MeShell 7 

Reasons they deserve the award 

For the small time that ksi meshell 7  has been general of cruelty. She has been working very hard to make cruelty feel like a home away from home for not only new member but as well as current members and always makes sure the job gets done. Besides that she always makes sure we are happy and having fun within the community and if we are not then she does everything in her power to fix it. Those reason are why she deserves the award

Gamertag: KSI BlazeCoMay

Link to forums account: @BlazeCoMay

Reason they deserve this award:

KSI BlazeCoMay has been in KSI just as long as I have if not a little longer. When I first joined KSI she was one of the first people I met and when I met her she greeted me with excitement and was inclusive. Even after being in KSI for a while she continued to greet me with that excitement and continued to be inclusive when it came to parties and playing games. She is this way to all people in the squad especially the new recruits. Greeting them with that excitement and making sure that she hangs out with them. BlazeCoMy does not only greet people with excitement but she also is very active. She makes a good effort to show up to all gamenights no matter what the game is. She also invites people in the squad to parties or joins them on a regular basis just to see if they want to play something or hangout.

Link to forums account: @KSI MeShell 7

Reason why they deserve this award:

KSI MeShell 7 has only been my squads General for a few months but in those few months, she has gone above and beyond to get our squad back on track. MeShell makes sure that the officers have eveything they need in order to help run squad activities and keep people engaged with the squad. She will even go out on recruiting nights with her officers to help us try and bring new recruits into our squad. Not only does she do everything she can to make sure officers have everything and to keep the squad running, but she also finds time to interact with the squad and she does this a lot. She attends almost every gamenight and she will invite people to parties or join parties throughout the day just to see how people are doing and if she does not see them on Xbox she will send a message in the squad chat on discord. She is a very dedicated General when it comes to KSI.

Category: Lieutenant

Gamertag: KSI Kratos18

Link to forums account: @KSI Kratos18

Reason why they deserve this award:

KSI Kratos18 was the very first person I met from KSI and he welcomed me to this community. Kratos I quickly learned was a person who cared about this community and the people in it and it showed. He always invites members no matter if they from a different squad or not to a party just to see how they are doing. If he noticed someone was having a bad day he would always ask if they were alright and if they wanted to talk about. He was a very easy person to come to when you wanted to talk. Kratos also always attended peoples gamenights and urged others to join in as well, he still does this. When it came to his officer duties Kratos was very passionate about what he did and he loved doing it. One thing that stands out to me the most is that Kratos is not a quitter. Even after multiple setbacks, he continued to be an officer in KSI which I personally think shows his perseverance. Kratos is both an officer and person that I personally look up to and I know others do as well.

Awards

Category: LT

Gamertag: KSIDrangonRider

Link: @KSIDrangonRider

Reasons they deserve this award - I believe this person deserves this award due to the fact that he is always there to help with any questions that i have had and if i have needed help he has come to help no just me but anyone that has asked he dose well with in group and squad meetings and is always a laugh

Awards

Co-Founder

KSIxROMEO 7

@KSIxROMEO 7

Romeo has been there since I first joined and has just been a giant help for me ever since I decided I wanted to be a an officer and helped me out with stuff and I just love the way he runs things because if some one has a problem with something or someone he’ll just pull them into a party and just talk about it until the situation gets resolved or what ever it is and helps people understand things easily. And when I’m hosting game nights he’ll hop into the party making sure everything is going smoothly. He just dose an amazing job at running things.

3CPT

KSIDntAskImAwfl

@KSIdontask

She is just an amazing person. She is always making sure everyone is doing good. She always making sure I’m doing ok and asks for my opinion on things and anytime I have a question on anything she always try’s to give me an answer as soon as possible and I really appreciate it. She’s just such a caring person. And always helps. 

KSI Joe 7

@KSI Joe 7

Ok joe has been there for me since the day I joined he started off as my general / co-founder when I was in Cruelty I he was just so welcoming when I first joined and that’s one of the things I loved about him. When I told him I wanted to be an officer he was the most helpful supportive person about. He was there just about every single day teaching me giving me tips and just went out of his way to help me. And he just knew on days when I was having a rough day he ask me what’s wrong and he’s just the kind of person you can talk to about things. He goes out of his way to help people constantly. And I just really appreciate it.