Of The Years 2018! - Nominations (Closing 12/16)

KSI RiiOT 7

Category : Director of LS & DM
Gamertag; KSI TexAngel 7
Forums Account Link / @KSI TexAngel 7

Reasons they deserve this award – for my years in KSI  I have witnessed this great member of this communicate become something that I would never of thought id be able to see from a great member, officer, general, cofounder, founder, co div and now that she’s a director I’ve not heard nothing wrong but goodness out of this person I'm proud to say that she has mentored me while I’ve been through tough times while i was in KSI and out of KSI always there for anyone who needs and that’s what i love about her. 

Division Leader 
Gamertag; KSI HAVOC 7
Forums Account Link / @KSI Havoc 7

Reasons they deserve this award – Ive met havoc a long time way before i even joined KSI, i never truly got to work under the famous havoc but always seen is work progress over the years. He takes time to dedicated his time for us and spend time gaming with us which back in the old days in ksi it was hard to see a 7 to be able to game and have fun with our their division without working-out problems and stuff but this individual has forever given up time to be with us and get to know us. I recently joined his division and im proud to say that im happy the way things are run in DW when usually i always would have a problem with leadership in acknowledging our errors as lower ranking members than judging them. But im happy to thank havoc for his hard work and motivation in pushing all officers/leadership bellow to push forward and reach our goals. Thank you KSI HAVOC 7
Founder
Gamertag; KSI xKing 77
Forums Account Link / @KSI xKing 77

Reasons they deserve this award -well where do i start with this guy? Im pretty sure everyone knows who this one is . Forever busy with his life trying to get day by day just like every single human in this world. KING never disappoints in making everyone in the party have a laugh, i dislike him for making me and others smile on days that  we couldn’t even think of smiling. He has earned my respect because i know like he once said to me “respect is earned not given”. KSI xKing 77 is always keeping it at 100

Co – Founder
Gamertag; KSI VENUM 7
Forums Account Link / @VENUM 7

Reasons they deserve this award – KSI VENUM 7 has dedicated his time for this community so much that i look up to him as to how he does keep himself all intact and not get pissed a myself and other members but mainly hard members life myself because im not easy to understand but he has take time to sit down and get to know e on a deeper level and understand why i am the way i am and has been able to adjust himself and re teach me everything that i had lost for when i left and re-joined. VENUM is my mentor and im proud of calling him that. Thank you for opening me up like a packet of crisps  im sure there’s multiple people who you’ve helped out in this manner because ive witnessed it to other members too i my point of view. 

Category: Sergeant/Staff Sergeant
Gamertag: KSI xMinion
Forums Account Link: @KSI xMinion

Reasons they deserve the award: 

Since joining KSI she has shown me nothing but support making sure i am feeling well and if i am not, offering support. She also offered to help me move up the ladder in KSI. She is a genuinely nice person asking how everyone is and wishing people great days every day

Awards

Category- Captain

Gamertag- KSI ninja dm80

Forums Link- @KSI ninja dm80

Reason-

Ninja is a captain that I can count on to get stuff done. Despite numerous personal hurdles he has had this year he is still always there for his squad and division. If he can’t be there he communicates and let’s the officer staff of our squad know do we can pick up the slack. If I’m ever unable to make a meeting he is always there to take my place. Basically he’s what you want in a backup.

Category: Division Leader

Gamertag; KSI Eyonia 7

Forums Account Link : @KSI Eyonia 7

Reasons they deserve this award - Eyonia is always there to support me as a gen.  When I have a question, or need to deal with a situation she is always available, even though she has been very short on 7 staff. Somehow even with being very short staffed she always has a positive attitude .

Category: Co-Founder

Gamertag: KSI Squeek 7

Forums account Link: @Squeek 7

Reasons they deserve this award: Squeek has a great way  of making sure are doing what your need to.  You never feel condemned but know you need to do better.    She has been a greta mentor to me and taught me how to be a better Gen.

Category: General

GamerTag: KSI SN1PRB055

Forums account Link: @KSI SN1P3RB0552

Reasons they deserve this award: Snipper has been very supportive of me as a gen.  He has helped me with dealing with officers by talking  to them and by giving me advice on how to handle specific situations. It's great to have the support of another gen to help me grow in this position

Category: Lieutenant

Gamertag: KSI LegateShade

Forums account Link: @KSI LegateShade

Reasons they deserve this award: When Legate first became an officer he proceeded to get 5 recruits in one day. He  runs game nights and does the workshops and makes it so there is one less thing on my plate .  He has also taem on doing most of the security checks for the squad.

Category: SSGT

Gamertag: KSI Vulpis

Forums account Link: @Angelus Vulpis 

Reason they deserve this award: Vulpis paid for a rminecraft realm that the whole division takes advantage of.  It has become a help in bringing the division together.

Category: Dvision Leader

Gamertag; KSI Eyonia 7

Forums Account Link / @ @KSI Eyonia 7

Reasons they deserve this award - When I came back to the community. It was no easy thing. I had been followed by some drama from irl. She did so much for me to be here, handling it, and made me coming back easy. Truly made this feel like this community that i can count on and made feel like we truly are a family.

Gamertag; KSI Hatter 7

Forums Account Link /  @Hatter 7

Reasons they deserve this award -  Generally cared about what was going on. Just had met her and she already demonstrated she cared like she had known for a long time. I wasn't sure if i was going to get back into fully everything. She has motivated me to have game nights and recruiting. She has me wanting to step up and i definitely try. One of my friends who was in the community met Hatter. When he left that party that night. He texted me this, "I'm glad see to more good people are in KSI" He normally doesnt take to people like that.

Category: Lieutenant

Gamertag; KSI Jynxie 

Forums Account Link / @KSI Jynxie

Reasons they deserve this award - Definitely included me when i came back. Introduced me to some great people in multiple divisions. She toughed out BFV for a couple hours with our shenanigans we were having. She is the other person my friend referenced in his text. Always in a good mood. Always hilarious.  She is very committed to the squad and KSI.

Category: Senior Leader

Gamertag: KSI VeRiiTaS 7

Forums Account Link / @VeRiiTaS 7

Reasons they deserve this award -

For his passion and drive. I appreciate and enjoy his dreams he has for KSI and it's the kind of positivity that inspires me to want to be an even larger part of KSI.

Category: Director

Gamertag: KSI Gary 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Gary 7

His sense of humor and willingness just to hang out means a lot to us lowly officers. He's a great guy, driven, and is another beacon of positivity.

Category: Co - Founder

Gamertag: KSIxPapi77

Forums Account Link / @KSIxPapi77

Because he said I had to or he would spit in my Skittles.

No, but really, I enjoy his playful nature and how knowledgeable he is. He's always willing to help you out if you have any questions. He will roast you a little bit, but it's all to make you feel included and simultaneously light a fire under your butt.

Gamertag: KSI Karisaur

Forums Account Link / @KSI Karisaur

There's not enough room to say all of the reasons Karina deserves an OTY. She has been running Defiant by herself for the most part for a very very long time. She's always positive and willing to help. Even when she is flustered or upset, she remains level headed. She cares about EVERYONE and is an amazing person.

Category: Captain

Gamertag: KSI Karisaur

Forums Account Link / @KSI Karisaur

Too much awesomeness for one nomination. She's supportive and has been not only my Captain/General, but also my support when I was going through stuff in real life. She never made me feel like I was anything less than important.

Category: Lieutenant

Gamertag: KSI MuffinSachen

Forums Account Link / @KSIMuffinSachen

This lady right here is the only Lt. In her squad. She's recruiting, training, and promoting all by herself! I'm not in her squad but I know she's doing a wonderful job and doing it all by herself with about 50 members and no other officers.

Category: SSGT

Gamertag: KSI Sparklord99

Forums Account Link / @Darkoverlord99

Sparks was the first officer I trained. He has learned so incredibly fast on all of the stuff officers have to do and was there and stuck through it while I was away. Is laughter and his positivity or both extremely contagious and he has brightened up Defiant since he arrived.

Category: Member

Gamertag: KSI Dabbasaur

Forums Account Link / @Towely gamer17

Dabbasaur has been amazing about being inclusive and making sure everybody is having a good time. He's a positive person to be around and he has been very generous. Without him several people wouldn't have been able to join KSI because they didn't have the games that we play or a headset. He's also funded several different name changes to help support KSI as a whole. He is always willing to lend a helping hand in any way that he possibly can.

Awards

Category:  Division Leader

Gamertag:  KSI Gruntier 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Gruntier 7  

Reasons they deserve this award –  “Grunt” or “Eli” as I know him deserves this award because he runs one, if not the best Division in KSI.  Grunt, like those below him in Demonic Mayhem’s (DM) Seven staff, is a gamer at his core.  I see him online nearly every night, and if he’s not in a staff meeting, he’s out there gaming with members of his division.  He actively engages members and officers alike, and his presence is greatly appreciated.  Grunt makes himself visible and available to members and officers alike.

Grunt is one of only a handful of people that I know in KSI (some are on this very list of nominees) who truly embraces what it means to maintain oneself in a professional manner during KSI-related parties, chats, etc.  I have never heard Grunt speak a single expletive, and no matter how heated the situation may seem, Grunt’s demeanor doesn’t change; he’s always cool, calm, and collected.

Finally, Grunt is a man of action; he is proactive not reactive.  If there is something wrong, I’ve seen him take swift action in order to remedy potentially disastrous situations from developing.  From my observation and experience, Grunt’s leadership style shows no bias, no favoritism, and doesn’t allow any “politics” to affect his decision making when it comes to Demonic Mayhem. 

Thanks, Grunt for all your hard work and dedication to KSI and to Demonic Mayhem.

Category:  Founder

Gamertag:  KSI FluffyPup 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI FluffyPup 7  

Reasons they deserve this award – “Fluff” or “Kyle” as I know him deserves this award because he’s left a permanent positive imprint on Demonic Mayhem and possibly KSI as a whole.  Kyle is vested in KSI and it shows!

Not only is Kyle a hardcore gamer (he games with everyone, and frequently streams on Mixer for us to enjoy), he is our resident IT guy, maintains Demonic Mayhem Radio on YouTube, maintains a widely-used KSI information server for DM’s officers/potential officers, and like KSI Gruntier 7, he ensures he is available to both members and officers alike (and he has a lot on his plate, currently as a founder, but for many months this year he wore the acting Co-Founder hat as well).  I know that I can bounce an idea, etc. off Kyle using Xbox Live or Discord, and he’ll get back to me with an honest answer.   

Last, this year Kyle was a charter inductee into Demonic Mayhem’s Hall of Fame (along with receiving an Outstanding Service Award).  In my humble opinion, this in and of itself is enough for Kyle to receive this Of the Year award. 

Thanks, Kyle for all your hard work and dedication this year.  You are a stand-out amongst stand-outs, and I truly appreciate everything you’ve done for me personally and for Demonic Mayhem. 

Category:  General

Gamertag:  KSI MeShell 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI MeShell 7

Reasons they deserve this award – “Shell” or “Michelle” as I know her deserves this award because through her positivity and engagement of members/officers across the division, she is an absolute asset to our Division (no matter what rank she holds).  Her positive attitude and likeability are not limited to Clan-Ops but spread into her Department-Ops activities as well.  Specifically, I appreciate and enjoy her KSILive streams on Twitch.    

As a General, I’ve seen her on Xbox nearly every single day engaging not only the members of her own squad, but constantly (and positively) engaging other members in parties, DM’s Discord server, and on the forums.  It’s my observation that Shell’s engaging members and other officers alike in a positive manner has had nothing but a positive impact on the entire division.  Shell isn’t afraid to get out there and play any game and just do what we’re all supposed to be doing.  Having fun!  I believe Shell truly understands what it means to belong to a gaming community.

Finally, Shell isn’t afraid to speak up when something is wrong, nor does she hesitate to ask questions if she doesn’t know the answer.  I’ve seen her quietly redirect public conversations in DM’s Discord server to parties or direct messages.  Shell is another example of someone I’ve observed to be proactive instead of reactive when it comes to dealing with any manner of KSI-related issues. 

If one is aspiring to become a solid officer in KSI, Shell is a shining example. 

Shell, thank you for setting a high bar for members and officers alike. 

Category:  Captain

Gamertag:  KSI EzeD24

Forums Account Link / @EzeD24

Reasons they deserve this award – Recently promoted to a Captain position, and in spite of a hectic IRL schedule, “Eze” as I know him deserves this award for the sheer perseverance and resilience, he’s shown this year.  I would describe Eze as a selfless officer who puts the needs of the squad and its members above his own. 

Like those I’ve nominated above Eze is another gamer to the core, and being an officer alongside me in Discord Squad, I know I can count on him.  On at least two occasions, I’ve witnessed Eze pick up multiple weekly game nights knowing that his IRL schedule is brutal.  Eze knew Discord Squad needed his help, and he’s been there through thick and thin.  Eze is an effective communicator and is absolutely not afraid to speak up if he believes something is amiss.  Like KSI Gruntier 7 above, I view Eze as one of those who speak softly and carry a big stick (this is a good thing).

To me, it’s not about how much you can achieve in one year’s time, but how much effort you put forth regardless of the outcome.  With Eze, I’ve seen effort at the highest possible level, and I’m truly appreciative of his time and assistance.    

Thanks, Eze for all of your hard work, patience, and endurance this past year.  I’m truly looking forward to 2019 and working closely with you in building a solid new squad!

Category:  Staff Sergeant

Gamertag:  KSI McRubbinit

Forums Account Link / @KSI WHISKEY

Reasons they deserve this award – (Using my best Tony Soprano impression) “This guy!” 

“Whiskey” or “Drew” a I know him deserves this award because although he departed KSI for a short while, he came back because he realized that there was room for improvement in Demonic Mayhem and more specifically, Discord Squad.  He returned to contribute his time and leadership skills, with a steadfast determination to make things better and stronger.  He didn’t return to put a spotlight on himself, but rather to shine a bright light on both divisional and squad-based problem solving. 

I sincerely appreciate Whiskey’s ability to speak and engage large groups of people, all the while knowing his audience.  He is absolutely not afraid to speak up if he believes there is an issue, and his no-nonsense approach to day-to-day problem solving is absolutely refreshing.  Finally, I really appreciate Whiskey's sense of humor.  Whiskey is not afraid to add some levity to difficult situations, and it's my opinion that Whiskey's leadership style of no-nonsense with some humor added in will take him as far as he wishes to go in this organization.  

Whiskey, welcome back to KSI and Demonic Mayhem.  I’m truly glad your back and putting your leadership skills at the forefront of your return.  Thanks for all your hard work thus far, and I’m absolutely looking forward to working with you in 2019 as we build a new squad!  Cheers!

Category:  Member

Gamertag:  KSI JesterM347

Forums Account Link / @Jester347

Reasons they deserve this award – “Jester” as I know him deserves this award for his high activity level, participation, and good attitude in general as it relates to all KSI activities.  Barring any IRL circumstances, Jester is always at squad meetings, game nights, and any other activities offered at the squad level.  Jester proudly wears the KSI prefix, and by and through his actions, it shows.  Jester is communicative, has a good sense of humor, and is an excellent all-around gamer.  He actively engages other members of DM’s Discord squad and has a unique and not-easily-forgettable laugh befitting of his gamertag.

Like those nominated above and below, I know that Jester understands what it means to be part of a gaming community.    

Thanks, Jester for being an asset to KSI, Demonic Mayhem, and Discord Squad.

Category:  Department Head

Gamertag:  KSI RiiOT 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI RiiOT 7

Reasons they deserve this award – “RiiOT” or “Super Sergeant Ultra First Class RiiOT” as I know him deserves this award because his department is brutally efficient.  Plain and simple. 

RiiOT has shown through his leadership of the AAP Department that things get done and done properly.  From the team he leads in AAP, to the new Meta Awards, to everyday interaction with RiiOT, the man gets things done!  From my observation and personal experience, RiiOT’s AAP Department process awards properly and without delay (many times same-day turnaround for award nominations, which is phenomenal).  In the rare case an issue arises concerning anything AAP, RiiOT is there to make things right.   

I had the pleasure of witnessing for RiiOT’s Gold Outstanding Service Award this year (an award that speaks for itself and one that I respectfully request be taken into consideration with this nomination), and it was then I learned that RiiOT had earned something I didn’t realize was possible in KSI:  Seven status in all three areas of KSI:  Clan-Ops, Department-Ops, and Web-Ops.  To me and to this day, RiiOT continues to set the gold standard for what KSI is/should be.  

RiiOT remains a pillar of KSI by and through his actions while wearing many hats.

Thanks, RiiOT for ALL you do for KSI, especially here, as it applies to the Awards and Achievements Department you run with great care.  Cheers!   

DIV Leader

KSI HAVOC 7

@KSI Havoc

Reason: Oh havoc. One of the nicest guys I have ever met. There is no bad side to HAVOC but he can be strict. Being strict is part of what he has to go through in order to full fill his JOB in KSI. Havoc helps the people in need and goes above and beyond to get what is needed done. 

General 

KSI Artifice

@KSI x Artifice

Reason: me and artifice go way back to like 5 months ago lol. Anyways he recruited me and I was thinking like wtf was I getting into. But as I continued with KSI and learned all sorts of stuff from him I loved it. One of my friends left KSI but I decided to stay because I love it here and artifice was a good reason to stay too. He teaches me all sorts of stuff like where to find workshops, where to find the attendance, and gamenight stuff. He is a nice person who can be strict at sometimes but he just doing his JOB. But yea he is a great guy with an awesome persanalty and I hope we countinue to be friends for time to come

Gamertag; KSI Veritas 7

Forums Account Link / @VeRiiTaS 7

Man man , VeRiitas, my brother from another mother , lol , naw but I know him for years, he is my most successful mentee, and I’m so proud to see where he is at today, one of the best leaders here in KSI today, know that he don’t spend as much time with me anymore lol jk , but ik that he has greatness in him to change the dynamic in KSI to become better,. There is no one more deserving for this award than Veritas 

Category: Divison Leader

Gamertag: KSI Akame 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Akame 7

Reasons they deserve this award-

My buddy Akame, I knew Akame for a couple of years, he a monster leader, everyday he tries to find ways to improve his Division and the leaders in it to become better, he doesn’t let anything come his way to block him from his goals, He is there when you help with anything , and he is there for you when your down , and he is there to have your back 100%, he definitely deserves this award 

9Category: Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI Havoc 7

Forums Account Link / @KSI Havoc 7

Ever since before Gary left, everybody knew Havoc as a hard working leader. He helped squads recruit, ran meetings when a Gen couldn't make it, and he hosted workshops weekly for the officers and members. Once Gary got promoted and Havoc became the new Div Leader, he continued to do all that and more. He runs a huge department as well as being the only HR rep. He likes to help others and he always puts others first. He leads by example and gets things done the right way. He helped make DW as big as it is today an as active as it's been all year. 

Gamertag: KSI Venum 7

Forums Account Link / @VENUM 7

Let me start by saying I wouldn't want anyone else to be the Co-Fo for Elysium. Venum isn't aferaid to tell me what we need to get done and didn't sugar coat anything when Elysium went down to 27 members. He works with me not over me when it comes to the squad. He is the same guy when it comes to work and play. I see Venum as a mentor for all he has taught me about being a Gen/leader. 

Category: SGT/SSGT

Gamertag: @KSI x Nutty

Nutty for sure started out rough. He had his ups and downs but he has pulled away from that now and has proven that he can be a leader. He puts the work in and is always looking for what's next. He has the potential to do great things in this community but he still has a lot to learn. 

Category: Sr. Director

Gamertag: KSI Gambit 7

Forums Account Link: @KSI Gambit 7

Although Gambit and I have bumped heads and such he has always had the best interest of KSI and me as leader in mind. When I first met Gambit I was Div Lead for ES and from the start he was a new look for me at the Director rank. He stepped into my Div it was a new ball game. I was never a fan of Directors because I thought they could do there jobs better. Well here came Gambit a totally different kind of leader and Director. I gave him such a hard time and aggravated him from the start. I made it VERY clear (I thought) that I WAS NOT ready to be a Director. Well as ES grew and Gambit was there for my every need I was promoted to Director. Not even a second after the announcement my discord went crazy Gambit saying I told them you did not want to be Director yet. I gave him grief for weeks, but I was excited and proud to join the amazing Director Team. He's listened to me yell and scream then offer guidance and support to me and the people I'm over. He's never not been there for me and that is the kind of leaders needs in KSI.

Category: Div Leader

Gamertag: KSIfiremomma7

Forums Account Link: @KSIfiremomma7

When I first met Firemomma she was tough and hurt by all the wrong she had been dealt. Then I became Director and was given DL after a few months. When I was given my second shot with DL I pulled Firemomma and her Co-Div into a party and put every issue problem and ugly truth out on the table. I told them WE either fix it or I will recommend the Div be merged. She yelled and screamed and probably cried at this darkness. But that next day I watched as this Div Leader pulled her GENs into a party and gave them the hard truth. With the up most grace she told these GENs what had to be done and the changes that were to come. I witnessed this leader make changes in how she lead this Div. She is one of the most beloved Div Leaders I know. This Div will fight for Firemomma at a moments notice. She maybe tough on the outside but she cares deeply for DL and its members and KSI. I for one am very proud of the strides she has made in becoming a better leader for her Div.

Gamertag: KSIxRomeo 7

Forums Account Link: @KSIxROMEO 7

This kid was a great addition to the 7 staff for DM. Hes been an acting GEN but still filled his duties as Co-Fo. The members of DM always look to him for help and guidance. Romeo participates is as many game nights as he can with DM, and if you DM there are at least 3 game nights going a night across the Div. He works really hard to be there for DM. Hes not afraid to speak his concerns or thoughts with his Div Leader or his Director. He will do great things for DM and KSI in the future and i look forward to seeing what he can do. 

Category: Genaral 

Gamertag:KSIxROMEO 7 

@KSIxROMEO 7 

The reasons that Romeo should get this reward is that ever since Venom was created Romeo has been there the whole way from keeping the squad active to maintaining its activity, an also just making venom feel like a place anyone can be a part of. Romeo as a general was a person that could turn any situation around from a awkward situation that no one wants to be apart of to something everyone in the party is laughing about in the next min. An theses are the reasons that Romeo should be Gen of the year.

Gamertag: KSI Ronin 77

Forums Account Link / @Mr. North Forward

Reasons they deserve this award - Looking back at 2018, all three Senior Directors have had a large impact on myself, so this was definitely the hardest decision to make, but Ronin has helped shape me into a much better leader than I ever thought that I could be. Over the last 6 1/2 years that I have spent in KSI, I have met very few members of this community that are as knowledgeable as Ronin, and he is more than willing to spread and use that knowledge in any way possible to help better the community. It doesn't matter if we are gaming in a large group, bouncing ideas off of each other in a party together, working on a project, venting about random situations, or seeking advice on an issue, I take every moment as a learning experience when talking to Ronin, and it has definitely been reflected in my leadership over the last 6 months or so. Ronin is an amazing leader that I would encourage anyone to model themselves after. 

Category: Director

Gamertag: KSI TexAngel 7

Forums Account Link/ @KSI TexAngel 7

Reason they deserve this award: What can I say about Tex that hasn't already been said? When Tex became our Director towards the beginning of the year DL was in a very rough spot, but Tex took the challenge head on and was one of the most influential people when it came to turning DL around. Whether or not Tex is over their division, most people in this community know that she is always willing to help solve any issue and/or give advice when anyone comes to her. Tex became DL's director the same night that I was promoted to General, so I had the privilege of working with Tex on both a squad leadership and divisional leadership level. Because of Tex I have become a much better leader when it comes to handling issues head on, as well as evaluating all possible outcomes before making a major decision for the division. Tex has been such a positive impact on myself alongside everyone in DL, and managed to completely revamp the leadership in our division for the betterment of DL. I can truly say that she left our division 10 times better then what it was when it was first handed to her. 

Gamertag: KSIfiremomma7

Forums Account Link/ @KSIfiremomma7

Reason they deserve this award: While there have been many people who have had a positive influence on me over the last 12 months, I attribute 90% of my involvement in the community during 2018 to firemomma. Not long after meeting firemomma because of a fluff message in December of last year, Momma had enough trust in myself and my general at the time to take a squad with about 15 active people and build it from the ground up. Although I had been an officer many times in the past at that point, I learned more about being a leader at a squad level from firemomma than anyone else in this community. Early into 2018 DL was sitting at under 130 members, with poor leadership across all squads. Even as Division Leader, momma took it personally to step in and retrain basically every officer in DL, and has continued to mentor many leaders in this division to turn DL into the best that it has been in a very long time. All business aside, firemomma has touched some many people across the entire community simply because she is one of the most down-to-earth, genuine people I have met in my life. I personally have experienced a lot of 'highs' as well as a lot of 'lows' in both KSI and my personal life the last year, and firemomma has always been there to pick me up when I needed it more than ever. Because of this firemomma has grown to be one of my closest friends on xbox, and I couldn't imagine myself or DL without her. 

Category: Co-Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI PROPHECY v7

Forums Account Link/ @KSI PROPHECY v7

Reason they deserve this award: Prophecy was one of the driving forces in DL during 2018. He never backed down from any challenge thrown his away, often times stepping in and always offering to be acting general of a squad whenever needed. He is responsible for most of the success in both Athena and Ares, training a large portion of the officer staffs whenever needed. If I were to write what all this man has done for me, I would be writing for weeks. I have learned so much from Prophecy over the last year when it comes to being a leader in this community, and a lot of my success as a member of this 7's staff is because of him. Although Prophecy recently stepped down from his position, DL would not be where it is today without him. He was firemomma's right hand man throughout the year, and was exceptional when it came to leading the division. 

Gamertag: KSI Shadowo45

Forums Account Link/ @KSI Shadowo45

Reason they deserve this award: Shadow has impressed me more over the last few months more than anyone else in DL. While Shadow was an amazing officer in Ares, he has grown into one of the best leaders DL has seen in a very long time since he became General of Athena a couple of months ago. Not only has Shadow gone above and beyond when it comes to training everyone in Athena, he has also been more then willing to step in when needed in another squad to train officers, host a meeting, or simply game with the squad. Shadow has been a huge help to the 7's staff when needed, and has stepped up to help Ares while we are looking for a new general. Shadow has worked well with he other generals and officers in DL recently to make sure as many members as possible  are PO certified. Shadow is definitely someone that I am excited to work with moving forward.

Gamertag: KSI bubbaKat

Forums Account Link/ @bubbaKat

Reason they deserve this award: When Nemesis DL was formed in January of this year, there was about 15 active people throughout the squad. Today, there are at about 100 members, and are gearing up for a squad split that will likely be happening within the next month or so. KSI bubbaKat is responsible for a large portion of this growth and success, and I can definitely say that Nemesis would not be where it is today without her. While I was general over Nemesis, bubbakat was my go-to person when it came to running the squad. I knew that if I was going to be unavailable for any reason at all, that bubba would be the first to step up and fill in for me wherever needed. I can confidently say that she is one of the best recruiters when it comes to recruiting other quantity AND quality. Bubba was an amazing Captain during my time as General of Nemesis, and has continued to impress everyone as a General over the last few months. 

• CatAP Head

Hello you beautiful people

Welcome to the 2018 Of The Year Awards!

This is a yearly event which is designed to have members from all over the community come together to tell us, and everyone else how AMAZING your peers have been this year!

To Nominate someone for one of these awards they need to have held a rank prior to today.

Before you nominate think back throughout this entire year, From January till now, and find the best person you can think of that filled each rank & Position in this community, from Sgt/SSGT all the way to the Senior leaders!

Rules are below;

1) No Favouritism 

i.e - This person is my friend, as such he should get this award

2) You cannot self Nominate!

3) Be as descriptive as you possibly can be! Tell us absolutely everything you know your nominated person has done!

4) Fill as many categories as possible! - Dont be shy!

5) You can only nominate one person per category, and you can only nominate one category per person

6) Please only post once and if you are going to add in nominations, please edit your topic

Please fill in the below template for your nominations to be elgiable;

Category:

Gamertag;

Forums Account Link / @

Categories For nominating;

Senior Leader - (Board members, Senior Directors)

Director

Division Leader

Co - Division Leader

Founder

Co - Founder 

General:  KSI x Rogue ….she is likable, a good leader

Captain: 

Lieutenant

SGT/SSGT: KSI Thwartchris… likable, easy to talk with, good leader

Forums Staff (Mods, Senior Mods, Admins)

Department Head

Department Member

So to sum up, when you are doing your nominations, select a category from the list above.

Then fill in the template.

For example:

Category - Department Head

Gamertag - KSI RiiOT 7 / @KSI RiiOT 7

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/46-ksi-riiot-7/

Reasons they deserve this award -Reasoning with lots of facts, as descriptive as you can be as to why this member deserves this award!

Category:lieutenant

gamertag: KSI Hypes

link: @KSI Hypes

Reason: Hypes he been there if ive had a question about something. He told me about kai and introduced me to most the people i have met and taught me about ksi and got me interested in joining without him talking to me about it i wouldnt be in this clan so i feel i should nominate him since i would not even know about ksi if it werent for him

Gamertag: @KSI Gruntier 7

Forums Acct link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/

Reason they deserve this award:

Grunt is a people person. Everyone here knows you can go to Grunt for anything whether it’s gaming or assistance in a serious matter. He’s truly a great leader and is exactly the kind of leader DM needs. He is kind patient but can be stern when needed. He’s a great mentor and I’m happy to have been able to serve under him. He always tries to go above and beyond for everyone he can and that’s been true this entire past year. The best example I can give (if this doesn’t explain it I don’t know what will), he was upset when he was unable to attend a Div meeting, (because he’d never missed one!). I went in his place and the fact that he was upset about missing it is saying something (you who’ve attended know what I mean). He honestly/truly deserves this award/has more than earned it.

Gamertag: KSI YAMAT0/ @KSI God Zeus

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41363-ksi-god-zeus/

Reasons they deserve this award:

The reason why Bryan deserves this award is the same reason I think that he should be the next Co-Founder. He’s taken a lot on in his real life this past year and still been an active and supportive leader to his members/officers. The times he has had to step away/take a break he’s not once not worried about how things were going on with his squad (I know because he wouldn’t leave my d.m.’s alone). He might try to act like the tough guy (at times, meaning to act like things don’t bother him) but he deeply cares about this community and his members and their overall happiness. He’s honestly grown more in this last 2 years, as a person than anyone I know. He use to be very hot headed and Roostery and wasn’t the best at communicating and overall/honestly put a pain in my a**. Now he is in my opinion one of the best leaders we have. He tries to see things from all different perspectives (now fully understands the way I see things in that you have to look at everything you do here as “cause and effect” because we are all “bodies in motion”). He’s constantly questioning things and looking out for what’s best for his member’s. He took over Discord from me and it has had it’s up’s and downs but I think given the circumstances I couldn’t have left a better person in charge. He’s sponsored gamer tag changes, help me get members dlc’s they couldn’t afford, and many many more things. He has in the past year drastically changed his style as Gen and tried to be the Gen his officers needed him to be and from my perspective he did. I think he still has some improvements to do (as we all do) in some areas but honestly, he’s my pick for Gen of the year.

Gamer Tag: KSI AWOL / @KSI AWOL

Forums Acct link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41507-ksi-awol/

With Awol’s goal to learn everything KSI I can honestly say I can’t wait to see him as a Gen. He’s sponsored a few gamer tag changes (one example KSI MooTew’s). He’s always willing to go out of his way to help member’s do thing’s in games, even when he has thing’s he needs to do. He’s been nominated multiple times throughout this year and for good reason. He’s in my opinion a great member and a great officer. I feel he still has things he needs to work on but overall, he like The Offspring song “You’re going to go far kid” (is a chart topper, for those unaware).  

Category: Member

Gamertag: KSI Jonathan97

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/47105-ksi-jonathan97

Jonathan is one of those people who you meet and you feel like you’ve known for a while. While he has since stepped down as an officer. I can honestly say during this past year helping teach him the ins/outs was probably one of the best experience’s I’ve had in quite a while. He’s a great young man who is also trying to go into the military and he has shown to me he can be a great leader. He’s a fast learner and always willing to help whoever he can (even sometimes at 5am lol). He showed me he was willing to go above and beyond & I wish he could have stayed an officer longer but I as we all should know IRL comes first and you have to do what you have to do. I wish him the best and thank him for his service to us as a member/officer and potentially as a member of the United States Military.

Category: Forums Staff (Mods, Senior Mods, Admins)

Gamertag; KSI Riiot 7/ @KSI RiiOT 7

Forums Account Link:

Reasons they deserve this award:

Riiot, is well a riot. He’s a cool person to be around and he is very well liked and respected for a reason. Any time I had an issue or question with awards or anything Riiot was able to get back to me faster than people in my same time zone. He’s knowledgeable, helpful, and overall a great person to have in this community and that’s why he deserves this award.