I am FuzzyMeep™

FuzzyMeep AMA

68 posts in this topic

I am mentally not stimulated at the moment so therefore i will have this topic as an "Ask me Anything" for the next few days/weeks

For back round, I have been in KSI since April 28th 2008. I moved up my ranks, was elected Chairman of the Board 10/03/2011. 

My upcoming retirement at the award show in Jan 2019 will be a bitter sweet moment, but i will always be around the community in one capacity or another

So ask me anything in here or through PM and i shall answer within the best of my ability. 

please someone engage me, i am going crazy from boredom 

Awards

Fuzzy, How did you get through Medical School while doing KSI?

And are you going through anymore training?

Awards

2 minutes ago, KSI xKamikaze said:

With all the new games that came out why aren’t you playing one of them? I have asked you so many questions I’m out.

I was seeing a chick who worked for rockstar (she worked on many things but the one thing you can see is all the poop in the game was done by her, the flys ect.), like 3 months in we discussed not having a relationship, some things happened and my anxiety peaked so i decided to break it off. She happened to give me the game Red dead redemption 2 prior to thay, i told her i didnt want a gift and tried to give it back, but she refused...so when i played it i ended up having a minor panic attack and didnt enjoy it, got through 1.8% of the game then gave it away, dont believe i will be able to play it at all, but i will try again

4 minutes ago, Nebula 7 said:

Fuzzy, How did you get through Medical School while doing KSI?

And are you going through anymore training?

I went through Basic EMT school, fire fighter 1, 2 and most of 3 plus hazmat and a large amount of other courses from 18 to 22 just fine, when i entered in a 2 year medic class i became much less active within the community, tried to step down but the board encouraged me to stay and just get active at the end of the 2 years. During the time frame i joined DM (under havoc) as a Super sgt and just played in a squad so when i got online and cracked open a 6 pack i had people to game with and able to stay in tune with the community (plus i still went to every Board meeting on Sundays). Went over with the Xbox one in the first squad on the one. It was very difficult to balance it all so i chose my education over KSI for most of the time, worth it though.

Awards

Just now, go away said:

How much do you love me? :)

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Much!

Awards

7 minutes ago, KSI xMinion said:

what do you believe is the true meaning of christmas? 

That depends, do you mean the one Coke perpetuated with their design of santa? or the commercial business based one? or changing Jesus's birthday to work with the holiday?

but in all honesty I believe in getting together with family and friends, and i Schucking love christmas songs

dont care for the presents aspect but enjoying time together is dope

2 minutes ago, go away said:

:) what is the meaning of love?

A release of dopamine in the brain when thinking of another person

Awards

What advice would you give someone that is feeling on the fence of staying in the community/their officer rank and how would you follow up with that person?

Awards

1 minute ago, KSI Akame 7 said:

What advice would you give someone that is feeling on the fence of staying in the community/their officer rank and how would you follow up with that person?

I would ask them to evaluate their situation, do they have enough time to provide KSI? does that allow them enough time for themselves? What are their goals, if it is to move up are they able to do that or hell even maintain the position they are in?. If someone is on the fence it is for a reason, generally external but easily internal. So how would one go about changing that and probe them for answers. Internal there are many things you can do instead of whatever it is you are doing if you do not like the job or the people, external if it is life, work, family then it is more important....

at the end of the day though i would not encourage anyone to leave, They should take an LoA and evaluate things, or step down to a sgt (I know crazy concept) just get online when they can and game with people....not everything is about rank nor is it a requirement to move up. game and enjoy yourselves. especially if you put in a lot of work over the years and cant meet the level of enthusiasm or effort they set for themselves. But doing nothing or leaving altogether are both recipes for disaster,. one will burn you out and the other may "free" you for the moment but you will still want to game with these people so why not stay and chill

4 minutes ago, go away said:

What does the fox say?

"Jesus luci"-Fox

Awards

Just now, KSI xMinion said:

when you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up? 

I had a few aspirations. I both wanted to be a Lawyer and a fire fighter. I have become a FF and a paramedic and not a lawyer lol

Awards

:) Whats the worst thing you did as a child that made chills run down your spine when your parents said your full name?

Awards

7 minutes ago, go away said:

:) Whats the worst thing you did as a child that made chills run down your spine when your parents said your full name?

I used to compulsively tell the truth, and once while going to see Jurassic park the lost world with my brother and his friends (for his birthday) I ratted on us for bringing outside candy in the movie theater lol

5 minutes ago, KSI ROCKDOGG said:

What was your best moment in KSI

That is tough, There have been tons but prob the biggest one was when i was CEO, Bill (old leader) Called a Muslim member some really f'ed up words in the SB while intoxicated and the next day while talking with another BoD member who called me(and had bill on the line with out me knowing) i told him that Bill was a racist and he can be racist all he wants but putting it in the SB was Schucking stupid. that it was f'ed up and we are gonna have tons of issues. Fast forward to the next BoD meeting I was told i was being demoted from CEO, i was not doing my job well enough and Bill was removing me. It was quiet in the party, I basically accepted my retirement and then At that point one of the BoD members Christ spoke up and said that it was BullPoop, i was one of the better leaders in the community and removing me for speaking up against bill writing that was stupid. Him taking that dive (which could have equally backfired) was difficult, but after that the rest of the BoD began to agree and say it was bullPoop, i finally felt validated as the leader of the community, this was the first time i had seen the bod stick up for a member bill was trying to get rid of (on this level). Following the meeting Bill blacklisted 90% of the board and we had an argument on the forums, which led us to taking a vote to remove him as the laeder and open a new website (since he had access on the old site) and we started a new with KSIForums.org. Started annual elections so no one would become to powerful and placed in a set of rules and checks and balances. 

4 minutes ago, Hatter 7 said:

Does the milkshake really bring all the boys to the yard???

Yes

3 minutes ago, KSI BattleBear8 said:

When will the Best Freinds Gang reunite ?

I am thinking 2019, We can start a new world and build some dope ass areas, just dont steal my Poop!

2 minutes ago, KSI FadeZ 7 said:

So what is it that makes the meep so fuzzy ? 

o.O genetics 

Awards

What rank did you enjoy the most in KSI? What was the hardest part about being a leader in KSI for you? What advice would you give someone who is trying to earn their 7? Seeing that you’ve been in for a really long time. What is one thing KSI has gotten better and worse at over the years? 

Awards

:D HOW MANY TIMES A DAY DO YOU LOOK AT A WINDOW AND THINK....FFS LUCI

Awards

1 minute ago, KSI Grifful said:

What rank did you enjoy the most in KSI? What was the hardest part about being a leader in KSI for you? What advice would you give someone who is trying to earn their 7? 

What rank did you enjoy the most in KSI?

In all honesty i do enjoy where i have been for the last several years, but director was my bread and butter. I really enjoyed all (most) of the divisions i was over, SF, FS, GW, FL and ones i forget lol. But i was able to open the only all Gears division in all of KSI (before and after), I still talk to over 10 people i was over back in the day (going back 8 years we def had strong relationships) and some of them run their own communities now which in a weird way makes me proud. But The friendships i had with all the divisions and their members was something i have rarely been able to replicate besides the BoD. That rank is hands down the best in the community if you know how to work it

What was the hardest part about being a leader in KSI for you?

Being Objective and learning that what is best for the goose isnt best for the gander. I have had to demote/remove/blacklist many many good friends in the community because that was the job i accepted and that was the responsibility i held. 

That or making friends and not being paranoid that everyone wanting to game with me was doing it to move up in KSI or exploit my name, which many did but that also didnt mean everyone was an asshole lol getting over that stage of my career was difficult

What advice would you give someone who is trying to earn their 7? 

You get what you put in, If you want to move up then you need to be the best at what ever it is you do. If you want a job, act as if you have the respect got it already, Want to be a gen? then when i a game night should happen but no one is on to run it, dont ***** in discord...start up that game and hell when nothing is "scheduled" get people together just to be friends, be inclusive. reach out to the lonely member. Bringing in tons of members is great and all, but having a core group of leaders and friends under you will serve you and them...and the community a lot more in the long run

also get involve with different areas, 7's and above need to be well rounded. Do news, or Productions, or AAP. It not only gets you out there and you meet more people but it opens up options for the day you cant be as active in clan ops anymore but still want to be apart of it regardless. Jack of all trades, master of none will go a lot further in the community

5 minutes ago, go away said:

:D HOW MANY TIMES A DAY DO YOU LOOK AT A WINDOW AND THINK....FFS LUCI

0 and 10, Different questions deserve different answers 

1 hour ago, Nebula 7 said:

and are you going through anymore training?

sorry missed this, Not at the moment other then con ed, but i do plan on going back to school for a degree in.....something, but that wont be for another 2 years or so

Awards

Do you think i should regret making LB in the first place, or that i filled a beneficiary evil that actually aided us in bringing people back into the fold who otherwise would not have been saved?

=================================

Which is better.............JD and coke or JD on the rocks?

How would you propose getting rid of flabby chubby tummy so i can fit into my skinny jeans??

Awards

3 minutes ago, go away said:

Do you think i should regret making LB in the first place, or that i filled a beneficiary evil that actually aided us in bringing people back into the fold who otherwise would not have been saved?

How would you propose getting rid of flabby chubby tummy so i can fit into my skinny jeans??

It was an amazing division that your own poor self image as a leader demonizes, You did exactly what you should have done (maybe a little to strict) but it did create and enforce exactly what we wanted to do and brought some people we would not have trusted back in the fold for those 2nd chances

JD on the rocks, but really Diet coke on the rocks ;)

Cut out the bread, add lots of water and dont wear skinny jeans

Awards