KSI Samygirl928

Hello, new here!

16 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone! My name is Samantha and I am new to KSI! My hobbies are photography and video gaming! You’re welcome to add me on Xbox one if you’d like. My gamertag: KSI Samygirl928. Nice to meet you all! 

Awards

2 hours ago, KSI Samygirl928 said:

Hi Everyone! My name is Samantha and I am new to KSI! My hobbies are photography and video gaming! You’re welcome to add me on Xbox one if you’d like. My gamertag: KSI Samygirl928. Nice to meet you all! 

Welcome to KSI. You are welcome to add me as well.

Awards

9 hours ago, KSI Nagisa said:

welcome to ksi

Thank you! :)

7 hours ago, KSI xKamikaze said:

Welcome to KSI. You are welcome to add me as well.

Awards

16 hours ago, KSI Samygirl928 said:

Yo yo yo! Welcome to the fam! :) 

What kinda games do you play?

@KSI Samygirl928

Awards

3 hours ago, It’s December, baby! said:

Yo yo yo! Welcome to the fam! :) 

What kinda games do you play?

@KSI Samygirl928

Thank you! :) I play all kinds... halo 5, master chief collection, defiance 2050, warface sometimes, minecraft, fallout 76. :D 

Awards

3 hours ago, KSI Samygirl928 said:

Thank you! :) I play all kinds... halo 5, master chief collection, defiance 2050, warface sometimes, minecraft, fallout 76. :D 

Sweet! I play STEEP, PUBG, Sea of Thieves usually. Minecraft ever once in a while. Used to play Halo a ton but lost interest. Can’t wait for the next one though!

Awards

22 hours ago, It’s December, baby! said:

Sweet! I play STEEP, PUBG, Sea of Thieves usually. Minecraft ever once in a while. Used to play Halo a ton but lost interest. Can’t wait for the next one though!

Nice, I do have pugb downloaded onto my Xbox, but haven’t gotten to playing it. Do you have an Xbox? Or do you play on PlayStation, psp, pc, etc...?

Awards

4 hours ago, KSI Samygirl928 said:

Nice, I do have pugb downloaded onto my Xbox, but haven’t gotten to playing it. Do you have an Xbox? Or do you play on PlayStation, psp, pc, etc...?

Xbox, yeah. All of us are Xbox. Some play other consoles in addition though! :) 

Awards

7 hours ago, It’s December, baby! said:

Xbox, yeah. All of us are Xbox. Some play other consoles in addition though! :) 

Awesome! You can add me if you’d like! My gamertag is my username on here! :)

Awards

On 12/2/2018 at 4:32 PM, KSI Samygirl928 said:

Nice to meet you and welcome to KSI! IM KSI Greenday 7 I'm a captain in Sovereign Legacy and the Foxtato! If you need anything or just wanna hang out feel free to add me! ^^

Awards

9 hours ago, KSI Greenday 7 said:

Nice to meet you and welcome to KSI! IM KSI Greenday 7 I'm a captain in Sovereign Legacy and the Foxtato! If you need anything or just wanna hang out feel free to add me! ^^

Nice to meet you too! And thank you! You’re welcome to add me as well if you’d like. :) 

Awards

On 12/2/2018 at 4:32 PM, KSI Samygirl928 said:

Hey hey! Hello and welcome to the glorious KSI fam! Happy to have you about the area! I'm an officer over in the division ES. Play A LOT of PubG. I also hold one of the highest achievements on xbox, most time spent on the dashboard conversing with the other great people who have commented on your post! You should most def add us if you want some more members to just kick back with! KSI Hatter 7 is my gt. Look forward to seeing you around, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Awards

On 12/7/2018 at 6:22 PM, Hatter 7 said:

Hey hey! Hello and welcome to the glorious KSI fam! Happy to have you about the area! I'm an officer over in the division ES. Play A LOT of PubG. I also hold one of the highest achievements on xbox, most time spent on the dashboard conversing with the other great people who have commented on your post! You should most def add us if you want some more members to just kick back with! KSI Hatter 7 is my gt. Look forward to seeing you around, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you! :) And nice to meet you! 

Edited by KSI Samygirl928

Awards

On 12/11/2018 at 4:43 PM, VeRiiTaS 7 said:

Just stopping by. Welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy it here :)

Awards