December 77

DISCUSSION OF THE MONTH: Goals For 2019

Topic will be automatically locked at 04:59 AM

18 posts in this topic

PO_zps0l3l6g5j.png

DISCUSSION OF THE MONTH

Goals For 2019

Every month, Performance Operations would like to hear from members of the community - as well as leaders - about their opinions surrounding a certain aspect of KSI. The hope is that we can have some meaningful discussions as well as some enlightenment and possibly some reflections on how we operate as a community. Code of Conduct applies - be respectful of the opinions of others and be open to new ways of thinking. We all come from different backgrounds in life and have different levels of experience within KSI. Some of us have been here for years and others only weeks - but all voices are valid. This topic will remain open for 1 month's time before it is closed and a new discussion is started. These topics will not be archived but instead used as a reference point in the future.

In light of the coming new year, this month we'll be discussing goals for 2019. Specifically, goals in regards to KSI. What goals have you set for yourself as a member or officer? What goals do you have in regards to your squad and division? What about your department? 

Having a goal is only half of the equation. Every goal needs a good plan behind it. In essence - what's your goal and how are you going to achieve it? Sharing your plan of action could be of great benefit to other members who might have similar goals or are looking for a different way to tackle their own issues.

Please share your thoughts! As always, you're welcome to reply to the Discussion of the Month in any way. Be as detailed as you wish and don't hesitate to respond to other members' posts in the topic. Feel free to use the template below as a guideline or if you're needing inspiration.

-   -   -

Gamertag:

Date Recruited:

• Personal goal(s) in KSI:
    • How you plan to achieve it or them:
  • Goal(s) for your Squad:
  • Goals(s) for your Division:
  • Goal(s) for your Department:

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Nebula 7

Date Recruited: 2/27/17

• Personal goal(s) in KSI:
      I'd like to do a little bit more within the Community as a whole. Have more meaning or have more impact. I'd like to mentor some future leaders of my Division, and work on the education of the community as a whole, There are so many things I'd like to improve a pawn in the community, Mainly myself. Be a little more out there and do my best.
  • Goal(s) for your Squad:
      I'd love to see both of my Squads, Those being Samurai and Hannibal of DW, Conquer their own Problems and work on their Officer Core. I'd love to see them both spilt and the Generals or Future Generals grow as a Officer, and as a Person. I'd love to see the Squads to have a lot of Activity and to have a good time within them. I'm going to work with the officers of the Squads I'm over and lead by Example, I'll be there when they fall to pick them back up. :) 
  • Goals(s) for your Division:
      I'd love to see each Squad in DW hit above 75 Members, And/or Spilt. I'd love to see DW come back from the short period of time it has been stalling from. We hit the Biggest Division (Or were very close to.), then Lost our Momentum. I know we can exceed our previous efforts and improve even further! DW is a Division where a lot of people succeed in certain Areas, then need help in the others. I'd like to work with the other Staff to make each Squad and the Division as a Whole Strive for the Greatness it once was!
  • Goal(s) for your Department:
      Department Operations is kind of Tricky. What I mean by that, is in Marketing, I can't really Track a whole lot of What people do on the day to day Basis except if I actively talk with them, or if I'm in their Chats. I'd love to see each of the Staff of Marketing to Improve in any Area of KSI they're in, Whether it's Running another Department, being a Forums Mod, or Running a Division. I'd Love to see Marketing reach it's full potential and really have a big impact within the Community! I'd love to say without a doubt that Marketing is a Benefactor of Divisional Participation, but Sadly, I don't think it has as much impact that I wish it had. I hope Marketing gets to a point to where we have more Teams in the Department, a Higher Participation rating from Each Division, an Event the Community can Partake in, and have Marketing to be one of the Most Successful Departments in the History of the Community.
      Other than Marketing, I'd love to see Graphics come back from the way it used to be, I'd love to see more Artists really shine, and I'd love to learn as much as I can from the people above me. There are a lot of Great Artists in the Community, I hope that Graphics can get back on It's Feet and really make the Community a more Creative and positive place. I love both of the Departments I'm in, and the Departments I've been inside of!
      :) 
      I'm going to achieve these goals by working Hard and working with my fellow Department Members!

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Grifful

Date Recruited: 7/6/2018

Personal goal(s) in KSI: Well I would like to be a Senior Director one day. But for 2019 I am shooting for my 7 staff and a squad split to grow out SL in a slow and methodical manner that wont come back to bite us. 

How you plan to achieve it or them: By continuing to put out great leadership to my squad and continue to be a reliable leader for the division. I hope to grow out Imperial and split the squad. We will get there in time, we have hit some bumps on the road but with my current officer core I really have high hopes for the future of my squad.

Goal(s) for your Squad: Grow out the squad to 90 people with 9 officers who are dedicated and fully capable of ensuring growth to the squad. I want my officer core to be a reflection of myself, that does not mean they have to do everything like me. But I want them to carry on the passion for what we do to drive us to continuously better our clan ops. 

How you plan to achieve it or them: By continuing to mentor my SGT's and SSG's to be more component in their basic responsibilities to learn how to be a successful officer.

Goals(s) for your Division: I would love to see SL hit above 250 people by the end of 2019. It can be a hard task, but I feel we have good leaders in the right places and with time we will see the results we are looking for.

How you plan to achieve it or them: By growing out my squad in a methodical manner. Where we can still see everything from the top with a clear perspective and make the right calls to promote growth. In clan ops, everything has a domino effect. If one will do well, typically others will follow suit. 

Awards

Gamertag: KSI iSToNeD JAM

Date Recruited: 10/26/2018

• Personal goal(s) in KSI: Be a good role mode and always stay learning. 
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: My personal goal in KSI is to reach out further and participate in more activities as well as workshops. I want to climb the ranks and learn more about the community as a whole. There is a lot more and you’ll always be learning. I want to be successful in KSI and prove my worth. I want members to be able to come to me for advice, help, or just for fun. 
  • Goal(s) for your Squad: Ambition, members, and more activities as a whole. 
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: My goals for our squad is to recruit more members with quality who have that ambition and drive to help out the community. To bring the squad as a whole who know their roles further as well as go above and beyond. A little extra care can go a long way. I want our squad to gain more dedicated and fun members. 
  • Goals(s) for your Division: Recruit, Community Events, and interaction among the squads. 
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: A lot of members stay within their inner circle. We are all guilty of it. As a gaming community we need to expand and meet new members as well as recognize the current members inside. This can be achieved through posting events, having those weekend warfares, splitting game nights between squads, and reaching out to all members in KSI. Love your squad but we are all members of KSI here. 
  • Goal(s) for your Department: I have no department. 
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: Join a department that fits to what I bring to the table. I am ambitious and easy learning. I hope to find a department when the times comes. 

Awards

Gamertag:KSI T1GER

Date Recruited:04/29/17

• Personal goal(s) in KSI:Get to be a 7
    • How you plan to achieve it or them:work hard and learn everything i can
  • Goal(s) for your Squad:Get more members to game with each other
    • How you plan to achieve it or them:Bring members from squad in party and get them to know each other
  • Goals(s) for your Division:the squad more axtive with one onother
    • How you plan to achieve it or them:meet people in other squads and introduce them to each other
  • Goal(s) for your Department:
  •  

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Folkstyle

Date Recruited: 8/8/18

• Personal goal(s) in KSI: do as much as I can to help
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: by accepting any work I can and being available as much as possible.
  • Goal(s) for your Squad: have all of our members active and engaged with each other
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: bringing different members into parties and hopefully biuoding lasting relationships
  • Goals(s) for your Division: have all of our swlquads mingling with each other.
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: jumping into games with members from other squads.
  • Goal(s) for your Department marketing- get maximum participation in all of the events, AAP- find the best nominees for all positions in the OTYs
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: marketing: by putting the events out there not only to my division, but others as well, AAP- by getting more people to participate in OTYs, and thoroughly exami in all nominees.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Taywick 77

Date Recruited: rereruited 4/28/18

• Personal goal(s) in KSI: I want to make my way back up and become a div leader agin and have another div split.
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: Be working with everyone in the division and making it strong by giving them m knowledge  and teaching everyone on how to be a successful leader.
  • Goal(s) for your Squad:to split the squad and have all member and a full trained officer staff.
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: by doing po workshop and working one on one with everyone that needs it,
  • Goals(s) for your Division: have a couple of squads split and all trained officer and member 
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: by spreading my knowledge and doing workshops
  • Goal(s) for your Department: i want to make PO a successful department and have were more people will be willing to go to the po officers for help when need,cause i love the po department and the work it does,
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: By always being there for the div im over and other if they need by taking the time and showing them that i am here to help them grow to be stronger 

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Greenday 7

Rank: 4th Captain, Royalty Sovereign Legacy, HSI Co Department Head, Court Judge, Marketing member, Forums Moderator

Date Recruited: July 24th 2013, and again in February 17th 2018

• Personal goal(s) in KSI: To become a Divisional Staff 7 and to learn how to handle situations better.
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: I've been sticking my ground since I came back into KSI and I dont plan on giving up i might stumble but i keep getting back up as well as I have become ALOT more mellow and not as rash in my words or decisions (just ask hatter lol) I've grown a lot in the last few years and I am happy I'm getting better!
  • Goal(s) for your Squad:  I would like for my squad members to find their calling in KSI and have a lot more fun!
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: I have been spending time with some people in my squad that I normally didnt before and finding joy in being around them and I hope they can grow and have fun.
  • Goals(s) for your Division: I hope my division can see some squad splits!
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: I don't really plan for them because our two squads that are doing well will split first but i will be my divisions cheerleader and make sure everyone stays active and involved!
  • Goal(s) for your Department: TO HAVE HSI ALL TO MYSELF!! :3
    • How you plan to achieve it or them:  Well currently HSI has a full staff and im growing as a Co Head so soon I shall take Decembers place MWAHAHAHAHAHAAH Jk Dont hurt me :w:

Awards

• Personal goal(s) in KSI:Get higher in the ranks
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: By being more open to opertunities and taking everything that I can when it comes to knowledge  
  • Goal(s) for your Squad:Get Everybody to play together more often
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: host more game nights on different games and always invite the new recruits 
  • Goals(s) for your Division: be more active within all the squads 
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: meet other people from different squads and play with them more often 
  • Goal(s) for your Department
    •  

Awards

Gamertag: KSI x Rogue

Date Recruited: April 8 2018

• Personal goal(s) in KSI: My goal is to become Gen of Cyanide and help the squad continue to succeed
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: continue learning valuable leadership skills and do what I can to help the squad and our officers, and put as much time and devotion as possible. 
  • Goal(s) for your Squad: to have a successful split
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: were getting close just need to keep recruiting quality members train new officers and keep the squad active and retained.
  • Goals(s) for your Division: add more squads to the division my having a successful squad split
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: member retention! 
  • Goal(s) for your Department:
    • How you plan to achieve it or them

Awards

Gamertag: KSI NAHFOOL

Date Recruited: rereruited 8/14/13

• Personal goal(s) in KSI: I want to make my way back up and become a div leader agin and have another div split.
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: Be working with everyone in the division and making it strong by giving them m knowledge  and teaching everyone on how to be a successful leader.
  • Goal(s) for your Squad:to split the squad and have all member and a full trained officer staff.
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: by doing po workshop and working one on one with everyone that needs it,
  • Goals(s) for your Division: have a couple of squads split and all trained officer and member 
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: by spreading my knowledge and doing workshops
  • Goal(s) for your Department: i want to make PO asuccessful department and have were more people will be willing to go to the po officers for help when need,cause i love the po department and the work it does,
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: By always being there for the div im over and other if they need by taking the time and showing them that i am here to help them grow to be stronger 

Awards

2 hours ago, KSI NAHFOOL said:

Gamertag: KSI NAHFOOL

Date Recruited: rereruited 8/14/13

• Goal(s) for your Squad:to split the squad and have all member and a full trained officer staff.
  • Goals(s) for your Division: have a couple of squads split and all trained officer and member 
  • Goal(s) for your Department: i want to make PO asuccessful department and have were more people will be willing to go to the po officers for help when need,cause i love the po department and the work it does,

Unfortunately, it looks like you’ve copied and submitted Mr Taywick’s exact post. Probably just a misunderstanding. 

We’d love to hear your own thoughts on goals you have in KSI for the new year. Any special direction you’d like to see your squad Vanquish take in 2019? 

@KSI NAHFOOL

Awards

Gamertag: KSI VENUM 7

Date Recruited: 5/24/14

Personal goal(s) in KSI: While being a 7 has always been a dream of mine the bigger goal is to go higher than I already am. So honestly I'm shooting for Division Leader somewhere down the line.

How you plan to achieve it or them: To achieve what I truly want I must have everything required for that position. In my time I have been taught many things by great leaders an I have some things on my own but I feel like that I havent learned everything I need to know an the only way to do so is just absorbing the info that is taught to me.

Goal(s) for your Squad: To help both squads achieve the goals they have set for themselves.

How you plan to achieve it or them: Just hear out what they have to say take it in an give my own input. An collectively coke together sn accomplish the goals as a team.

Goals(s) for your Division: Have all four squads in stable growing areas

How you plan to achieve it or them: Work collectively with the 7 staff an the gen an officer staff. Come up with plans an idea together an put them to work an see what comes about from it.

Goal(s) for your Department: Become a Senior PO

How you plan to achieve it or them: It just takes time to achieve that I imagine I feel at the moment I do good as a PO but I know I can be greater than good. An I dont settle for good so 2019 is the year for me to strive for greatness

Awards

Gamertag: KSI ShaynePain 

Date Recruited: 11/17/18

• Personal goal(s) in KSI: To become a 7 and to be able to run my own squad and to become a Dep. Head one of these days! Be able to build bigger bonds with people I've never met before so I can one day possibly met them!
  • How you plan to achieve it or them: Keep doing the work that I am doing and keep pushing for more work to be put in front of me, so I can show people that I am a speedy worker and able to get things done faster than others
  • Goal(s) for your Squad: To split by the end of February!!!! My main goal is to have a squad split for everyone make sure that everyone gets up to at least 2 recruits and to make sure people aren't inactive. 
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: Have everyone in my squad go out in recruiting party's on all the games we play! Then making sure that they are the ones to recruit them and then once they have there two on to the next.
  • Goals(s) for your Division: To become better as a whole! 
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: Have more gamenights go on in between the squads and just have more communication in general.
  • Goal(s) for your Department: My first department which is Graphics my goal for that one is to become a Graphic Artist as of right now I am a Applicant. And in the Department CDC I plan to become a PO which I will have to wait for me to become a CO-FO!
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: I plan on picking up as many request that I can pick up and making sure there done to there best effort! And for the second the CDC I want to keep grinding so I can become a officer than a gen the a co-fo so I will be able to become a PO in the Dep. CDC!! And just keep getting my name out there!

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Officer Pup

Date Recruited: 04/02/12

• Personal goal(s) in KSI: I would like to get my 7 back after being absent from KSI for a couple years. 
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: help grow an amazing division and squad. Mentor new members and really focus on the family aspect of KSI and the real life skills you can learn from it.
  • Goal(s) for your Squad: I'd love to be in a tight knit squad where there isnt just clicks we all game together and communicate with one another. 
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: I plan on bringing positivity and motivation to my squad. Showing them how amazing communication is and making sure everyone feels included. 
  • Goals(s) for your Division: I want us to grow and produce amazing members and future leaders of KSI while maintaining a fun gaming environment and good vibes. 
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: i plan on setting a good example for new members and current members and helping achieve there goals in KSI
  • Goal(s) for your Department: For the news team I'd love to see more writers.  For productions team I'd love to see us as a department get together in parties and and stream us together having a fun time talking to show people the family aspect of KSI.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI FadeZ 7

Rank: SGT/Join Mod/Senior News Writer/HSI Staff/Court Judge.

Date Recruited:10/26/12

• Personal goal(s) in KSI: to one day hold a spot on the Board Of Directors, and to really leave a lasting mark in the community and get my name in the official hall of fame.
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: I plain to achieve this by continuing to contribute to the growth of the community in every aspect I am involved in. By helping improve my respective departments and by elevating those members around me that I can to their full potential here. I feel at the end of the day helping a member find their place and passion here is the best way to do that. It starts with one but is finished in the end by many. 
  • Goal(s) for your Squad: to assist in it being a safe haven for those who need it. 
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: by being friendly, loving and caring. By creating a fun place without toxicity that people can truly be themselves and feel appreciated and wanted. Just being the friend they need and Ally always in their corner. 
  • Goals(s) for your Division: for it to be the best Division in the community. 
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: by being helpful and hands on throughout the division. Being hands on and getting to know the members and helping them find themselves here. Building each member up is building the division and by proxy the community.
  • Goal(s) for your Department: to really help each one I'm in reach their max potential.  
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: by helping and assisting my peers to maximize their potential. By helping revamp and improve anything that can be Improved on and all around just helping in any way possible. Overall growth and refinement are my goal. 

Awards

Gamertag: KSIDntAskImAwfl

Date Recruited: 02/24/18

• Personal goal(s) in KSI: I am a very shy person when it comes to doing new things. I want to become more outgoing so that I can be of more help.
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: I set for myself now a goal to step out and do 3 things a day that make me nervous and/or I am afraid of.  I strongly believe that courage is not the absence of fear but the ability to do the right thing in spite of fear. I wish every day not to be nervous or scared of screwing up and looking like a total idiot. I can wish all I want but until I challenge myself in this area I will never change. I WANT TO CHANGE!!!!!
  • Goal(s) for your Squad: I really want to be able to connect with each member on their level. I would love the ability to find each ones strength and helping them develop it for the betterment of them and of KSI.
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: First, I have to get past myself. Get past my fears. Second, I must invest in each one on an individual basis. Dedicate the time. Third, I can not have pre conceived ideas of the member before I actually get to know them. Fourth, I must keep myself thinking positive and take care of myself so I can be the best I can be for them. 
  • Goals(s) for your Division: I would love to incorporate the goal for my squad into my division.
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: Same as squad just on a much larger scale. There are so many incredible officers and members in DM and some are shy like myself and some are working overtime. It would be great to tap into each individuals purpose for the squad and div and get us working all together.
  • Goal(s) for your Department: I really want to learn how to help more on a department level.
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: I must get past a lot of my fears. Also I spent most of 2018 getting to know the inner workings of my squad. I really would love if I could do that on a departmental level in 2019.

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Hatter 7

Rank: 1CPT of Banshee ES / News Editor / Senior CDC Staff / Court Judge

Date Recruited: Re-recruited  4/28/18

• Personal goal(s) in KSI: Personally, I just want to make KSI a more profound gaming community.
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: Working more hands on with the leaders within the community. Spreading the word about the things that we do here. 
  • Goal(s) for your SquadTurn it into a family like place. 
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: Activity and communication growth throughout the members. 
  • Goals(s) for your DivisionGrowth, better understanding of the community
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: Expand knowledge through workshops and first hand experiences. By making the squad goals, we show that KSI is indeed the place to be, thus growing the division.
  • Goal(s) for your DepartmentNews - to grow with writers. CDC - expand the workshop area
    • How you plan to achieve it or them: News - explain to people that you don't have to be a journalist to be on the team. You learn as you go!  CDC - continue to take ideas from the community and write up workshops. This will give members a better understanding on how to do things. 

Awards

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead