Happy Hour Suggestions and Feedback

Bane 7

Hey all for those of you who don’t know Happy Hour is a weekly event set up as a chill hour of fun and games, for all of KSI to join in on. It’s streamed on KSILive twitch channel.

Happy Hour is always looking for suggestions on what games or game modes to play. So definitely throw those ideas towards us. 

As well we’re always open to listening to feedback on how y’all think the show is going.

Tune in every Friday night at 9:00pm EST on  

https://www.twitch.tv/ksilive

Going back in time. I think it will be nice of y'all did some Dodgeball on Bo4.

Members vs 7s

7s have there team and others who wanna participate has there team and we can see how many teams can beat the 7s.

Where the 7s 

Bring some GTA 5 back to Happy Hour is my idea. Some of the side games in my opinion can be really fun to watch and of course play!!

On 3/10/2019 at 0:13 AM, KSI KingArthur1 said:

Members vs 7s

7s have there team and others who wanna participate has there team and we can see how many teams can beat the 7s.

Where the 7s 

This is a great idea as well!!

On 3/10/2019 at 1:13 AM, KSI KingArthur1 said:

Members vs 7s

Where the 7s 

On 3/17/2019 at 3:13 PM, Chi Town Twista said:

Bring some GTA 5 back to Happy Hour is my idea. Some of the side games in my opinion can be really fun to watch and of course play!!

Happy Hour is taking a break right now, but will definitely keep these suggestions in mind for the future! Thank you!

• 1 month later...

On 3/17/2019 at 4:13 PM, KSI xKamikaze said:

Yo GTA V would be dope! Offense Defense, Slasher (not slasherS), and Snipers vs. Stunters would all be excellent gamemodes for y'all to try!!

On 4/28/2019 at 6:53 PM, KSI Gallifrey 7 said:

I'd love some Gambit Prime on D2. lol

51 minutes ago, KSIUppishB592 said:

Yo GTA V would be dope! Offense Defense, Slasher (not slasherS), and Snipers vs. Stunters would all be excellent gamemodes for y'all to try!!

Thank you for ideas. Sadly Happy Hour is a cancelled show. In the near future we are adding something new though that I hope you all would love.