M3NTALIST 7 - OS Level 1 & 2

December

Name: KSI M3NTALIST 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI M3NTALIST 7
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 1 & 2
Reason-/-Evidence: This nomination is long overdue. Looking back on this past year, it's very hard to say any 7 in LS deserves this award more than KSI M3NTALIST 7. This man has been a rock for his division ever since he was a Lieutenant in Legend LS. Always remaining impartial and fair. Always willing to talk to a fellow member or encourage someone on their way to success. Always ready to tackle any issue to the best of his ability. M3NTALIST is a once young and enthusiastic member who has turned into a seasoned KSI veteren and mentor to many. His reputation and success as an individual is second to none in his division. Never showing favoritism but always caring for his friends, M3NTALIST is the epitome of what any member in Clan Ops should strive to be. Unarguably the single most effective General in LS over the past year. Recruiting, training, mentoring and building his squad to near-splitting numbers before a well deserved promotion to Co-Founder. His recent promotion to Found of LS and KSI Performance Officer are further testament to how much this man has grown in the community. I can honestly say that LS would be a very different division today if not for the hard work and dedication of KSI M3NTALIST 7. He more than deserves to be awarded Outstanding Service Level 1 and 2. 

I will witness for M3NTLIST , I’ve known M3NTLIST since I got to LS and I can say that he is a natural born leader, he always there for his members , always willing to help out with any issues that comes about in the divison, there is no-one more deserving of this award, proudly happy to witness for M3NTLIST @KSI M3NTALIST 7

I will witness for M3ntalist, as he is always there to tackle any issue head on. Coming up with creative solutions and trying his best to make the KSI community the best it can be. He has helped me any time I have had a question, aided me with issues both in clan and life, and just been a steady pillar for LS.

We arent even in the same division anymore and he is still always there ready and available to answer silly questions my tired brain might have. M3ntalist is more than deserving of this award.

I'll be a witness for mentalist. He is a great guy, great member of KSI. If it wasn't for his hard work and dedication to legend and his guidence I would have left a long time ago and would never become a 4cpt and still be playing by myself talking to no one 

Man, M3NTALIST is one of the first people I met when I joined, this man has ALWAYS been so involved with the community, he never shudders away from a challenge. Anyone who's ever had personal issues, and there he is man, doing what he can to make you smile! Anytime there's been issues that I assumed couldn't be salvaged or made better, here comes this guy with unwavering determination and commitment, not just to the community, but the individual people within in it, everyone is on equal terms in his eyes, when it comes to situations between members, M3NTALIST doesn't play favorites, he works to find the best possible solution for all parties involved.

In my opinion and experience within this community, M3NTALIST is THE example of what members who are serious about investing their time into nurturing the growth of this community, should strive to be!

Mentalist is really a guy you have to appreciate. He does so much work for our division, most of it we don't see. But that's just his job. What isn't his job is always talking to new people. making sure everyone in the division is happy and having a good time. and simply being a great guy through and through. but he does all that anyway. because he truly cares for not only this community and our division, but also for every member here.hes always extremely positive and lifting everyone's spirits. rather it be by telling everyone good morning and starting his day off with making sure his members are having a good day. or just chilling in a party and playing with everyone. while i mostly join so that i can hear him rage at cod ;) its great just hanging out with him. hes a fountain of knowledge and you can ask him anything anytime and he'll answer it or point you to someone who can. i haven't seen anyone as dedicated as mentalist in a long time. i am very proud to serve under him and i hope he teaches me a lot over the coming months. I'm proud he finally got nominated for this because he really does deserve it. he hasn't been here long but i feel he's going to leave a mark. i love him like a brother and i am happy and proud for him to be leading us,

I will witness that M3NTALIST goes above and beyond not just for his squad and division but for the whole community. I was in the party when he was recruited and even when he changed his tag to reflect KSI that evening he was reluctant about moving up the ranks at first but once M3NTALIST started climbing the ranks he well and truly deserved every promotion that he got and now sitting at Founder over LS he has an answer to pretty much everything that people ask and if he doesn’t he finds someone who can give the answer. In all truth there is not a member in LS that is more deserving of these awards. 

I will also witness for @KSI M3NTALIST 7, this outstanding leader has really come up in leaps and bounds, when I first met MMentalist he was only a lieutenant in Legend LS but the brief encounters I did have with him definitely left an impression on me as a divisional 7, from that point on I kept having little encounters with him but all I would hear through the division was this leaders name, as he moved up the ranks he eventually got the Position of General of Legend LS and I actually had the pleasure of working with him and watching his growth as a leader, at this time LS itself had gone through a little rough patch with us being on a community wide lock down but that did not deter vinnie, he took it all in his stride and managed not only to keep his officers and his squad motivated but the entire division because that is the type of person and leader he is.

Although there was at one point where he didn't believe he understood his role as general and he got extremely frustrated with that and he decided to take an LOA not just for personal reasons but to take that time to evaluate himself and expand his knowledge base, upon his return he almost quite literally took the bull by the horns and there was a dramatic change in how he handled not only the day to day running of his squad but how he held himself and his officers accountable and in turn it reflected in the growth of activity and members with in his squad. And upon witnessing this as his divisional 7 we had decided to reward all his efforts and his growth as a leader of this division and this community with a well earned promotion to Co-Founder of Last Strike.

With his newly assigned position he took the time to pull myself and our Co-Division Leader at the time to one side to get to grips on what his new responsibilities as a COFo were and he has excelled every step of the way by literally being the backbone and the workhorse of the division and that in turn has earned this amazing leader his recent promotion to Founder of Last Strike and being my right hand man with it being only myself and M3NTALIST as the current divisional 7s of Last Strike and in my own personal opinion he has definitely earned not onle Outstanding service Level 1 but also Outstanding Service Level 2, and if he keeps going the way he is, in the future he will most likely Earn that OS level 3 and possibly even Most outstanding and it is a pleasure to work with such a fantastic leader, person and friend 

I will witness for KSI M3NTALIST 7 he has done exceptional work in dedicating his time and doing stuff for impulse and just being an overall General when he was in Legend doing a very good job and never steering away from his responsibilities or do I think he is definitely made me a better General than I was before and I think that he is serves this award not only for the fact that he's been a good General over the years but he's also been a great co-founder and mentor to me I would definitely witness for him to get this award and Mentalist is one of those guys where you can go to him with any problems or concerns or questions that you may have and if he does not have the answer for them he will find somebody who does know the answer and let you know I'll tell you one thing he will never let you be misinformed he has done really exceptional work and I can't wait to see what he does in the future

• 2 weeks later...

I can witness to M3NTALIST for OS 1&2. With my tenure under him, I was a Gen when he was Gen as well as CoFounder. He always goes out of his way to help members. We had a situation about a week ago dealing with one of his members, (Im in a new div now). M3NTALIST jumped on at like 4am his time to make sure this guy was ok and was able to go through the proper proxy protocol to obtain an emergency LOA for him. M3NTALIST is ALWAYS on point when it comes to LS. He lets no situation stand still. He always finds answers for any question that is shot his way. He is full of knowledge when it comes to the community as well as giving real life experience answers to issues. M3NTALIST is the kind of member this community thrives and builds upon. I fully believe he should have these, and am honestly surprised he doesn't already! Thank you for all the help you have given to myself and my members Vinny. It is always welcomed!

Outstanding Service Level 1: Awarded
Outstanding Service Level 2: Denied

We look forward to seeing your nominations for higher tiers of Outstanding Service in the future!

Closed