Airborne Self Nomination for DR HOF

KSI Airborne 7

Gamer tag (All FORMER GT USED) - KSI Airborne, KSI Airborne 7

Division Applying For - Divine Reign

Awards Earned -(while in DR) SWAT, Headhunter, Officer, Trainer, Donor, OS lvl. 1, Committed, Mentor, OS lvl 2, Member Assistance, Mythic Donor, Founder of the Month, Graduate Leader, Co-Div of the Month, 7's Headhunter

Testimony why they deserve it  - 

I was recruited into Divine Reign in Jan. 2012. I was a member and leader in the division, and in the community, until I left about the time I enrolled in a police academy at the start of 2014. In my time as a member of DR, I personally split 2 squads. Sacrifice into my created squad Archangel, and Archangel into Nirvana. After the Nirvana split, I earned my 7 and worked my way up to Co-Divisional Leader. I then mentored several other squad splits from a leadership position.

I was a member of DR during the split to form Covert Ops, a Leader during the merge of DR and Double Helix, and was an original part of laying the foundation for what became the division Maximum Punishment. I mentored, or had the privilege of working with, several people who went on to become excellent leaders and members of the community in several areas of the community. From Department Heads, to members that reached the rank of director. I poured everything I had into the division, and at the time we became one of the largest and most active in all of KSI. There is more, not that I can sit here and recount nearly all of 2 years worth of effort put into that division that I still consider my true home in KSI. This is my statement at least, I will let any others who do remember my time there post if they will, thank you all. 

@KSI Kakashii 7

@KSI FadeZ 7

@KSI Greenday 7

@KSI OSIRIS 7

@The Kommandant

@KSI Officer Pup

Members who were leaders over me while I was a member of DR that could possibly still attest to anything

@go away

@KSI Paratroop 7

@KSI Arc 7

When I was recruited back in 2012 into DR I met Mr Airborne here. He was my Co founder. He was taking a very hands on role with Rebirth DR that had just lost about 80% of itself to a J2H hit. I came into squad wanting to help and to learn. I explained my recruiter (KSI THOR 7) at the time did not read me the CoC or explain anything to me and that I wanted to help but had no clue how anything worked. So this guy airborne offered to read it to me and explain it and teach me. So he took me under his wing and taught me everything he could. With his guidance we built up Rebirth splitting it into Valkyrie. With his guidance as a leader I was able to become a successful General and eventually a 7 myself. This man went out of his way to guide me whenever I needed help I would confide in him and get his advice because of his dedicaton to the members and knowledge. As founder he completely fixed our recruiting procedures and got our recruit tag actually working and helped guide the Co founders and squads through them. As Co Division Leader he ran the div when our div leader could not be around and kept us on track and constantly moving forward. At the time DR was one of the biggest most active divisions in the community and honestly it would not of been possible without his leadership. This guy guided so many in DR that eventually become leaders throughout the community that without a doubt I owe this man everything and I would not be the member I am today without him and what he did in DR. This is why I feel he deserves this

I can witness to what Airborne has accomplished in DR while I did join very late into his time there I was quickly introduced to his legacy because the leaders at the time told me he has been busy with his personal life but the members in squads in DR at the time all knew who he was. I remember writing my notes for KSI in my book and when Thor was reading to me the leaders he would ramble on about Airborne how he split his squads and the standards that he had set for all his members of they need to split a squad if they want to move up! Him and Exodus seemed like the most knowledgeable people in DR at the time because how does it look when a Co Division Leader is being bragged about to a new recruit for KSI? It looks amazing! I know I might not be able to say much but just know he is more than worthy of this Hall of Fame induction. 

Airborne was an amazing friend and leader in DR I still remember so much from back in 2012. He taught me so much and was always willing to help. He had a really great attitude he didnt care what rank you were he didnt fo the whole click thing to only talk to certain people. I am the member I am now from the knowledge I have gained over time knowing this amazing man right here. I absolutely attest to the amazing job he did in DR

Here to witness For Airborne (Cody)

Back when i was the final leader Of the Division Double Helix. The Division was broken down taking its small remaining members and merging into DR. Airborne was the First Divine Reign Memeber i had met. A General at the time. He put fourth the effort to seek me out and find out what needed to be done to make not only his squad but the division as a whole better. Back then 7s in this Division limited the communication of talking to squad members. So Airborne knowing he may not get an answer based off of what he was used to still came ready and willing to do what needed to be done. I have not only watched this man split sqauds in DR, ive personally handed him his 7, hes enstilled other memebers with the knowledge and know how to split squads. He not only helped me create some of the best members this community has ever seen. But hes stepped in when my life and my codivs life wasnt the best. Some of the best members hes trained are, heads and co heads thru out the Division.  Airborne did more then just work to make the division better. Something that Division to my knowledge hadnt seen he helped create more then a thriving Division where he split squads and help split the Division later on after i had stepped down, membera under Airborne have learned things that they will always remember. IMO Airbornes Name should go to the top of the list for the DR HOF. Because MP wouldnt exsist, great memebers to the left and right of you wouldnt be on these forms with out Airborne. KSI Airborne 7 Plays a huge part in the Success that Divine Regin Had.

-KSI Arc 7

• Kalakoi locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...