KSI UNDERDOGG

The coming back of UNDERDOGG

7 posts in this topic

Hey KSI Family. For the ones that remember me glad to see ya again. For those who don't remember me I use to be here before. I love it here but got forced to leave by Silence and yea. I didn't wanna but i couldn't handle it anymore on top of personal stuff. 

But I'm back and ready to catch up on everything and have fun like the old times. Please add me KSI UNDERDOGG

Hope to see y'all sometime. :)

Awards

11 hours ago, KSIdontask said:

Welcome  back, hope it goes better 4 u this time.

Thanks I appreciate it. I am enjoying it and hope everythings better. Learning the new stuff here lol. Whole new recruiting stuff somewhat. Been doing good though. Joined back 12/15/18 and already got 21 Recruits 1 referral. Just got 2 this morning lol. Recruiting one thing I love to do. Plus my goal was getting squad split already got that again. Then mian goal is having Division split. 

Awards

8 hours ago, KSI UNDERDOGG said:

Thanks I appreciate it. I am enjoying it and hope everythings better. Learning the new stuff here lol. Whole new recruiting stuff somewhat. Been doing good though. Joined back 12/15/18 and already got 21 Recruits 1 referral. Just got 2 this morning lol. Recruiting one thing I love to do. Plus my goal was getting squad split already got that again. Then mian goal is having Division split. 

That's incredible, recruiting is one of my weak points so I love to hear when others are doing so good at it.

Awards

2 hours ago, KSIdontask said:

That's incredible, recruiting is one of my weak points so I love to hear when others are doing so good at it.

Not that hard lol. Just reading basically.

Awards