KSI STR8WR0NG94 Member Assistance Nomination

Warpriest 7

Name: KSI STR8WR0NG94

Link: @KSI STR8WRONG94

Award: Member Assistance

Evidence: This member is constantly helping out his fellow officers and members to make sure each and every question they have is answered quickly and thoroughly. 

I can witness to this, I have been in a party multiple times with this individual and there have been a few times where members have come to this amazing officer with general questions or queries and he has stopped what he is doing or playing to take the time to give them his attention and answer all questions to the the best of his own knowledge and ability and if he can not answer the questions he points them in the direction of someone who will know

On 12/21/2018 at 11:26 PM, KSI RodeoQu33n said:

I will be a witness to this!

Can you give a specific example of when this individual assisted you or another member with any KSI-based information?

Member Assistance - 2/3

For as long as I’ve known Str8 and with all the recruits he’s gotten or referred (including myself) he has helped each one get into the forums and set up with the recruit clubs and even directed them on how to fill their profile. He makes each feel welcome and invited them to all the games he plays or hosts on game night. He’s always helping the other officers with gathering ppl and making sure they know who the new recruits are and introduces each to each other. 

Awards