December 77

So You Think You Can Write - January 2019

Topic will be automatically locked at 04:59 AM

28 posts in this topic

So you think you can wright huh? That sounds like a challenge to me. Want to know who are my ride or die companions? Sit back and as I take you all back in time to 2018 to tell you about the three people I game most with.

The first person who I gamed with the most within 2018 is KSI Jynxie. We have played many games together like paladins, Titanfall 2, battlefield 5, PUBG, call of duty black ops 4, Fallout 76 and she is the one responsible for getting me into Fortnite. Witch has become somewhat addicting, anyone know a good therapist lol? The best thing about playing with her is she is a team player and she usually supports the team. KSI Jynxie does this in many ways weather it’s healing in Paladins and keeping the team alive. Or stealing batteries from enemy Titans in Titanfall and giving it to her team mates as she says “come here baby I’ma stick it ya”. She also helps keep the team communicating. The funniest thing about playing with her is she always makes me laugh no matter the situation or game we are playing. You can always expect to laugh when you’re in a party with her.

The most memorable moment playing with her for me would be her introducing me to fortenite. I started out so bad at the game always dying to god knows what. It was a memorable moment for me when we were able to play together and finish top 10. 

On a scale from 1-10 I would rate her a 10 as gaming companion. She deserves a 10 because she always there to help and to teach me when I have a question on how to do something in a game. 

The award for the second person who I have gamed with the most is Torch096. The games we play together are paladins, Call of duty black ops 4, and Halo 5. The best thing about playing with him is he make me try harder to beat him no matter what game we’re playing. Every time we play it turns in to a competition of some sort. The funniest thing about playing with Torch096 is the funny and weird things that comes out of his mouth. Usually he says something hilarious when he dies. Some of which cannot be mentioned here, but it makes me laugh every time.

The most memorable moment was when we played in the Halo 5 weekend warfare. We ended up placing third. Not too bad with almost no practice. Torch096 is a little fireball on a stick and he lights up that game we’re playing. I would give him an amazon review of 10 stars if you could review that high. The fire never goes out when we play. Or a 10 on the scale of 1-10. He makes me kick it in to overdrive when playing games to keep up and compete with him. If only he would play more Fortnite with me so I can get more kills then him on there.

Last but not least KSI FnHoagie01 would be the third person who I would have gamed with most in 2018. The games we play together are Titanfall 2 and paladins.

The best thing I like about playing with him is playing Frontier defense on Titanfall 2. There is something relaxing about playing frontier defense and making giant robots explode. The funniest thing about playing with KSI FnHoagie01 is we almost always talk about memes while playing. He shows me some interesting ones to say the least ;).

The most memorable moment playing with him was when he was teaching me how to play scorch on my first go in Titanfall 2. I think I stole his main, sorry hoagie. Hoagie would get 10 stars on yelp or 10 on the scale of 1-10. He is one tasty sandwich who talks and who doesn’t like a talking sandwich. I would like to play more frontier defense with him on harder difficulty’s to see how far we can go. Oh and maybe stick Googley eyes on him because things look pretty funny with googley eyes on them, and I’m sure sticking them on a sandwich would be hilarious.

Who I game with the most in 2018

@KSI BRUNAN 7

games you played together the most: destiny 2

Best thing about gaming with this person: skills on level 100 ....acknowledable....talented and has great AI type strategy skills

Funniest or worst moment with this person:this one time we all was in a party and I was trying to get this part down on the game and I went to delete the game and Bruce had told me I better not delete it and to get on and play and stop fudging around lol.

Most memorable gaming moment with this person: destiny 2 we was trying to beat this spire of stars raid for months at a time final we spent 4hrs in there with people going in and out and leaving so me and Bruce and everyone Elise had made a strategy up and got through it and it felt amazing to have done it with my teammates. 

On a scale 1-10 how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why..I would rate him a 10 he is motivating...he cool...he is a chill person but always he takes pride and time in everything he do and if need be he switch up game plays to accommodate everyone and he overall makes an exceptional player and very dear friend of mines and I'm honored to have such an open and honest and fair person in my circle he's a true family to me.

Who I game with the most in 2018

@KSIxRONL64

games you played together the most:destiny 2

Best thing a out gaming with this person:very helpful and knows how to break the tension in hard parts of the game.

Funniest or worst moment with this player: when me and Bruce took him into the ascendant challenge a d he could not do the jumping puzzle he went silent and then magically went off line lol and we was dying laughing.

Most memorable gaming moment with this person .when all of us was in a party and Bruce and link took Ron into the black spindle mission and when he got it all of us was so happy that he overcame that jumping puzzle. 

On a scale 1 -10 how would you rate this member as a  gaming companion and why:Ron is an honorable a d fair person he is a great troll model and great teacher he's a amazing friend and is close to most of us as a family ...he is a father figure to me and so many more in ksi.

Awards

Who I Gamed With Most In 2018

• Who you gamed with most: Agent K 
  • Game(s) you played together most: ESO, BF: Hardline, Smite, The division, WoW, BFV, GW2,  and a few more
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: 1st
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: 2nd, hearing him vomit at full volume with a 7.1 surround sound headset
  • Most  memorable moment gaming: When we took our division selfie
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why:

Agent K is whom i spent most of time with almost all. There are so many others id like to name but i cannot.

Awards