December 77

So You Think You Can Write - January 2019

Topic will be automatically locked at 04:59 AM

28 posts in this topic

SYTYCW.png?resize=1024,375

So You Think You Can Write - January 2019

Topic:

"Who's Your Ride-Or-Die"

Here's your chance to fist-bump your buddy and acknowledge those hardcore gaming sessions of last year. Think back and be honest. Play nice. No trash talk. Take the opportunity to give your ride-or-die's the recognition they deserve.

This topic will close January 28th @ 11:59pm EST. Copy and paste the template below.

-   -   -

Who I Gamed With Most In 2018

• Who you gamed with most:
  • Game(s) you played together most:
  • Best thing about gaming with this person:
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person:
  • Most memorable moment gaming:
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why:

• Who you gamed with 2nd most:
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why:

• Who you gamed with 3rd most:

Awards

• Who you gamed with most: @KSI FadeZ 7
  • Game(s) you played together most: Call Of Duty, Overwatch, PUBG, Destiny 2
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: We can talk about anything and play....and he lets me yell lol
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: When he tells me to calm down but i keep screaming lol
  • Most memorable moment gaming: When we push kids on overwatch and we just seem so toxic but then we just laugh XD
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10 because Kacey is that guy who you can have a intelligent conversation with and not worry about the game, if you need him hes there and willing to play to help you feel better.

• Who you gamed with 2nd most: @December 77 and @Hatter 7 
  • Game(s) you played together most: Smite, PubG, and call of duty
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Taking shop and having fun beating kids
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: too many funny things to list just one, every moment is funny!
  • Most memorable moment gaming: When December and me were playing PUBG and he promoted me to Co Head and hatter playing pallidins together for the first time
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10, because they can always make me laugh and feel better.

• Who you gamed with 3rd most: @Scotland
  • Game(s) you played together most: Minecraft, Black Ops 4
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: He gives me pep talks and teaches me minecraft things :3
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: He likes to Blacklist me
  • Most memorable moment gaming: too many funny times saying hes fired me then tells me good job :3
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10 its scotland

Awards

Who you gamed with most: @KSI Greenday 7

Game(s) you played together most: Call Of Duty, Destiny 2, PlayerUnknown's BattleGrounds, Overwatch

Best thing about gaming with this person: I can legitimately be myself and be open and just enjoy all of my time and have fun regardless if we win or lose. 

Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: when she gets all worked up and starts screeching like a fox while we play lol. 

Most memorable moment gaming: it's a tie between toxically spawn trapping people in Overwatch and giggling at their suffering. And playing squads in PUB and me and her being the last 2 standing against 4 and getting her first chicken dinner :)

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10 because Natalie is a low key Overwatch Goddess and I always have the most fun playing with her. She makes everything so much better. 

Who you gamed with 2nd most: @Nikki Cola

Game(s) you played together most: Rainbow Six Siege, Halo 5 Guardians, PUBG, State Of Decay 2

Best thing about gaming with this person: very talented player

Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: very similar sense of humor lead to a lot of the same jokes at the same time.

Most memorable moment gaming: beating Halo 5 on Legendary and checking it off the list we had of beating the Halo Games on Legendary together..

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 9 we always had very similar skill levels and alot of fun playing. She was always my partner in everything we played and we rarely even had to communicate to execute the plans and get the wins. 

Who you gamed with 3rd most: @KSI Havoc 7 @KSI Rpg900

Game(s) you played together most: Halo 5, Ark Survival Evolved, Rainbow Six Siege, PUBG

Best thing about gaming with this person: both are super close to me and like family.

Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: the Hilarious shenanigans we would have fun doing.

Most memorable moment gaming: with RPG it was watching him get these ungodly kills on PUBG at long range with the most basic weapons. For Havoc it would be re connecting on Ark and rebuilding our friendship

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10 forsure because these guys are always here for me and always so fun to play with. 

Awards

• Who you gamed with most: @KSI D3Kr1pt3d
  • Game(s) you played together most: Rainbow Six Siege, World of Tanks.
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Always has a positive attitude when gaming with him. Just wants to have fun. 
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: Always making jokes when playing with him. Not a dull moment when I'm gaming with him.
  • Most memorable moment gaming: Playing a free game of the month with him and staying up till about 4:00am in the morning writing a email to them on what they could of done better and why its a free game. LOL
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10 because he always asks you what game you would like to play before he thinks about what he wants to. He knows the ropes around all the games I've played with him.

• Who you gamed with 2nd most: @Nikki Cola
  • Game(s) you played together most: Monster Hunter, Dark Souls 3, Rainbow Six Siege, Pubg
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: No matter how good or bad I am at the game in question I never have felt like I was doing bad. She also knows all the answers about where to find hidden things.
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: The funniest thing about gaming with her is the sense of humor she brings to the table. You really need to know her to appreciate it. 
  • Most memorable moment gaming: Playing Pubg with her and thinking of ways to stay alive longer and almost winning a couple of games by hiding in Bathtubs in the buildings. I don't think I have laughed that much in a party in a long time.
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10 because she is always willing to help me with a video game if I needed help or just wanted to screw around and have a little bit of fun.

• Who you gamed with 3rd most: @KSI Havoc 7
  • Game(s) you played together most: Dark Souls 3, GTA 5, Overwatch
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: He can do multiple things while playing. One minute he will be talking about the game and the next real life.
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: When I say something that he think is off the wall he says "Kami" in the most disapproved way.
  • Most memorable moment gaming: Playing Dark Souls 3 with this members for a long period of time. Learning the ups and downs of the hardest game I've ever played.
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10 because he is always willing to stop what he is doing in a game and help you figure out what your next move should be if asked. Knows all the answers even when he guesses he is right.

Awards

• Who you gamed with most: KSI M3ntalist 7 @KSI M3NTALIST 7
  • Game(s) you played together most: Fortnite, Paladins, and Warframe
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: No matter what we play, He makes it fun. We could be loosing and we have fun doing so. Though watch your ears if you are on coms cause the party chat with us together is defiantly 18+, that is unless we have our kiddos talking on coms.
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: The best thing about gaming with M3ntalist is that he gets so into the moment while gaming. We have great converstions while we game, but that moment we start melding together in personality and getting into the rage of the kills is fantastic! The other best part is the music, we both have an appreciation for the music and tend to love it while we play and dont care what people think when we sing along to our favorite melodies.
  • Most memorable moment gaming: We were in the middle of some serious game, I had just gotten back from popping some popcorn for me and my daughter to share and as we are playing the game she snuck off with it. I asked her to share and she said "Linda Listen, its mine!" M3ntalist about died laughing and the seriousness of the match was all about gone.
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: This person is a 10 out of 10 gaming companion, whether its the humor, advice about the game you are playing, help with clan, or just a breath away from the stress of your real life, M3ntalist has it all.

• Who you gamed with 2nd most: KSI Killedbyme @Killedbyme
  • Game(s) you played together most: Fortnite, CODBO4, BF5, Paladins, Fallout 76
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: He is a team player, helps me work on my communication in team games to better let mates know my plan or strategies. He is great at so many games that he plays and yet likes to laugh and have fun as well.
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: The funniest part about gaming with him, is that I am always focused on having fun that I love when I shock him when I actually try.
  • Most memorable moment gaming: We were all playing Paladins as a group and he and Torch096 were having a play of the game competition, the only time I have heard defeat in Torch was when Killedbyme knocked him off his pedestal for the first time. I laughed so hard and knew from that moment on there was a competition to be had.
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: He gets quiet at times but is always there and ready to play with his friends so I would rate him a 10 out of 10, especially since he isnt afraid to look up the instructions for me!

• Who you gamed with 3rd most: KSI RabidWraith @KSI RabidPrincess
  • Game(s) you played together most: BF5, Fortnite, Smite, Fallout76
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Its just relaxing, He is willing to do nonsensical silly stuff in games that others dont like. Like stopping for photo opportunities in Fallout with me.
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: Worst thing about gaming with this person is his flip flop work schedule. Im sooo tired when I wait to play with him, though the pest part is when Rabid, Agent K and us get playing together my stomach hurts from the laughter and the good times to be had.
  • Most memorable moment gaming: The first time he took to me calling him Princess. We were in the middle of a game with one of his close friends and he just started going on about how people needed to respect his royalty and just stand there and let him kill them already.  I was like yup a great guy that can take a joke and own it and run with it.
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: I would have to say he gets a 9 out of 10, only for the fact that most nights we dont get anything flipping important done, but we sure do have fun.

I thought there should be some honorable mentions to my current Division as well as my former one, playing with all my KSI mates is fun and memorable and its these fun times, memories, and great people that make KSI a great place to be.

Awards

1. Who you gamed with most: @KSI STORM1996
  2. Game(s) you played together most:The Hunter: Call of the Wild
  3. Best thing about gaming with this person: He is always willing to play anything.
  4. Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person:When he gets angry at whatever game we are playing and starts to rage it tends to be pretty funny
  5. Most memorable moment gaming: Playing the hunter and watching a Cape buffalo chase him across the map 
  6. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10, the reason I give him a ten is because he is always willing to try out new things and is just an all around good person to game with.

1. Who you gamed with 2nd most: @KSIxRONL64
  2. Game(s) you played together most:Destiny 2
  3. Best thing about gaming with this person: Ron is just an all around great person to game with. He is always willing to drop whatever it is he is doing to help anyone out with anything they may need help with. The best thing about gaming with Ron is that he is very knowledgeable when it comes to certain things. When you can’t figure something out in say like destiny 2 he will do everything he can to help you out.
  4. Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: the funniest thing about gaming with Ron is when he spouts of some random stuff off the top of his head and 9 times out of 10 the things he says are funny.
  5. Most memorable moment gaming: Helping me with the leviathan raid 
  6. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: I would have to rate Ron at a 10 because he is always willing to help out anybody with anything and nowadays it’s hard to find someone that is willing to stop what they are doing to help out others.

1. Who you gamed with 3rd most: @Kalakoi
  2. Game(s) you played together most: The Hunter:Call of the Wild, Call of Duty: WW2
  3. Best thing about gaming with this person: Kalakoi is just an all around great person to game with. He is always willing to help out with anything.
  4. Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: The funniest thing about gaming with Kalakoi is the fact that there have been times when he has said some of the most random things but can always end up making you laugh.
  5. Most memorable moment gaming: When we were playing The Hunter, and he got the crap scared out of him by a charging moose and got trampled by it.
  6. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10. I rate him at a 10 because whenever i yave asked him to play a certain game he has joined me and if he cant he has always found somebody that would be able to help out.

Awards

• Who you gamed with most: @KSI N3O (especially if we're talking the amount of hours played together)
  • Game(s) you played together most: Destiny 1, Destiny 2, PUBG
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: He's good. Definitely one of the best FPS gamers I've met. He invests the time and energy into learning the in's and out's of a game. Not someone you'd want on the opposite team in any situation. Ever.
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: He's got a quirky sense of humor. He'll be trashing on kids and still telling them how good they're doing. Always upbeat and ready for a challenge, N3O is a fun guy to game with. Only downside would be when he starts really concentrating and mutes his mic for like, an hour. Kinda sucks if you're trying to talk to the guy.
  • Most memorable moment gaming: Countless Crucible games along with the Destiny 2 Head Hunters season last year. Our Crucible team absolutely destroyed every team we played. Definitely exhilarating and humbling experiences at the same time. In 2018, N3O and I went through a period of a couple months where we'd grind Crucible for 4-5 hours each night, just the two of us. Sometimes we wouldn't even say anything, just sit in a party and play game after game after game. Might sound boring as hell to some people but I loved it.
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: For me, definitely a 10. For other people, maybe a 5-6 because of the amount of time he spent muted lol.

• Who you gamed with 2nd most: @Hatter 7 (would be my #1 but a lot of our time spent in a party isn't for gaming purposes #DepartmentWork)
  • Game(s) you played together most: PUBG, Sea Of Thieves, Destiny 2, theHunter: Call Of The Wild, Warframe
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Hatter's great. She's fun, she gets into games, she's an awesome teammate to have no matter what you're playing. She tends to gravitate toward a more supportive role, depending on the game. Whether it's hunting Eidolons or searching for buried treasure, Hatter is someone I HAVE to have with me no matter what. :) 
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: She screams strange words and phrases when she gets triggered, most of which I couldn't repeat here. And her daughter is like the nicest kid ever.
  • Most memorable moment gaming: Kinda hard to think of just one. Probably a Chicken Dinner on PUBG or a Crucible win during the D2 HH season.
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: Definitely a 10. Would recommend to anyone. :heart:

• Who you gamed with 3rd most: @Scotland
  • Game(s) you played together most: PUBG, Sea Of Thieves, Minecraft
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Playing with Scotland is always fun, especially because the gaming always comes with good conversation. He's never one to just "play" a game. He socializes while he does it. One of the most integrated KSI Board members I've ever known, Scotland is always up for gaming with people no matter the rank or the time of day.
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: The UK phrases he uses when he's triggered. I "can't be bothered" to write them all down.
  • Most memorable moment gaming: This Chicken Dinner: https://twitter.com/i/status/1073325089230327813 (he was literally SCREAMING in the background at the end of this game because he didn't think I knew which tree the guy was behind)
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 9.5 - Scotland always comes with a touch of salt. He doesn't tolerate stupidity, so mind your manners.

Awards

Who you gamed with most: @KSI GamerJohn

Game(s) you played together most: bo2 ww2 ghost

Best thing about gaming with this person: doesn't rage have a lot of fun together can joke around

Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: the funniest thing was bo2 game night on gun game he set it where when you got stab you were set back ten guns and one member broke his controller

Most memorable moment gaming: every moment gaming with dude is memorable 

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why:

10 he knows how to take jokes he's not constantly raging he's a good sport and a really good friend

Who you gamed with 2nd most: @KSI Tobias 7

Game(s) you played together most: bo2 Minecraft ww2 prominence poker ghost

Best thing about gaming with this person: big sense of humor doesn't get mad when you blow him up with gernades

Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: funniest time was when he threw a grenade safe run ROCKDOGG so I ran but it was the direction of the grenade and bam I blew up we cracked up. He's always making people laugh

Most memorable moment gaming: all of our game nights on bo2

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why:

10 He's funny always stay laughing in a party with him

Who you gamed with 3rd most: @Bootasious

Game(s) you played together most: state of decay 2 r6. Minecraft fallout 76 roblox

Best thing about gaming with this person: its never a dull moment gaming with a panda

Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person:  funniest would be playing state of decay 2. When I first gamed with this guy he attacks a big zombie and I ran because first time I seen that. Big of one he killed it by him self but he day at a disease he had to cure he was not happy. And on fallout u6 he was running around in his underwear 

Most memorable moment gaming: most memorable honestly what's not memorable when your gaming with a panda

10 leafy is always willing to help people out on how to play a game and what's best on it also on giving you things you need helping you build things. Of you don't know how to play a game he will explain it the best way he can 

Awards

Who you gamed with most: @KSI Havoc 7

Game(s) you played together most: Destiny 2, CoD WW2 and BO4, UFC 3

Best thing about gaming with this person: He never gets mad when you beat him

Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: His reactions to getting shot or getting Knocked Out definitely stand out the most for me.

Most memorable moment gaming: The best of 5 series we had in Destiny 2 btw Havoc I want a rematch lol

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10 just a great person to be around even when he kicks my butt he still teaches me something 

Who you gamed with 2nd most: @KSI Majesty

Game(s) you played together most: BO4

Best thing about gaming with this person: Very down to earth always a good time playing with her

Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: Her reactions to getting shot

Most memorable moment gaming: We had a 1v1 on BO4 an there was one she'd shoot me an I'd look around to see where it came from an then I'd run away like she didn't see but she did.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10 she's just a great person to be around

Who you gamed with 3rd most: @KSI xMinion

Game(s) you played together most: CoD BO4, RDR2, Uno

Best thing about gaming with this person: Even though she isnt the best player at some games she gives it her all no matter what

Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: Her reactions to certain instances in games

Most memorable moment gaming: The time me an her played a 2v2 in UNO vs Bane an someone who I cant remember but we spanked their bootys

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why:10 whenever I feel down minion always has a way to cheer me up

Awards

Who I Gamed With Most In MMXVIII

I don’t know if I have one singular person I play above all others, but I would definitely say depending on the circumstances, there are a few go to people, so I’ll be a rebel and go off coarse a little

Best Teammate: @KSI x Artifice

Game(s) you played together most: Rocket League, Fallout 76, Overwatch

Best thing about gaming with this person: Always fun to hang with, I know I’ll have a good time and a good laugh.

Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person:

Most memorable moment gaming: Worst thing about gaming with this person is that a lot of the time they are usually getting offline by the game I get on. The funniest thing is that he is the only one who recognizes me as a Gold Played Level 3 Diamond Champion on Rocket League.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10, a blend of both laid back gaming but also a desire to win, things never get heated, they are always fun game with whether you win or lose.

Best Teammate:  @Nebula 7

Game(s) you played together most: Halo 5 is probably the singular game we played the most

Best thing about gaming with this person: His sass is off the charts, but he is also very caring and there when you need him.

Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: Killing him in any game is always fun, the reactions while probably not appropriate to type out here, are extremely funny.

Most memorable moment gaming: I will never forget trying to play dead space 3 and barely being able to make it through the second level

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10, if I’m looking to do well on Halo, Nebula will always be my battle-buddy. We work well as a team, and are usually in sync.

Eternal Rival: @VENUM 7

Game(s) you played together most: Black Ops 4, Destiny 2, UFC, Red Dead 2

Best thing about gaming with this person: This is my rival in gaming, we will constantly try to do better than the other when playing games, but no matter what we always have a good time.

Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: The funniest thing about gaming with Venny is luring him into a false sense of security while I warm up. We will play a game and at first it looks like he has the edge, but then we get to game number 2, and everything changes. He has definitely come to expect this and works that much harder.

Most memorable moment gaming: As part of our best of 5 matches on Destiny, we each had 2 wins, the last game was extremely sweaty (like oceans of sweat) but so much fun.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10, if your looking for someone who is easy to communicate with, Venum is the way to go. When your playing with him, he will defend you to the end, and when your playing against him, be prepared to fight to win.

Dark Souls Squad: @KSI xKamikaze @KSI FadeZ 7 @Nikki Cola

Game(s) you played together most: Dark Souls 3

Best thing about gaming with these people: We made a great team while playing on Dark Souls, we each brought something to the table. Fadez was a great guide helping get items every where, Harmony was the wise veteran who could guide you through any fight, and Kami was the determined rookie who was never afraid to fight no matter how many times we died. 

Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: The best thing about gaming with them is that we had a great time, there would be moments when we would have to break into smaller teams of 2, but we made it work, and we were always willing to help one another.

Most memorable moment gaming: The one boss fight that will always stand out to me was fighting this giant tree with huge.... sacs of something hanging from him. We did this fight 4 times to get everyone through, and by the 4th try, we were like old pros.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: If your looking for a solid team of people to get through a hard game, these are definitely the people for it. 10/10 

Awards

Who you gamed with most: Would definitely have to be @December 77
Game(s) you played together most: PubG, BO4, Sea of Thieves, Warframe, Destiny 2 and many, many more.
Best thing about gaming with this person: December is a MLG Pro Tryhard player. He’s amazing at pretty much any PvP game you put in front of him. He’s always grinding to be the best of the best, top of the class. You need a carry in a Battle Royal game? Call on December. Want a win in crucible in Destiny? Call December. Want to get better at FPS’s? Call December. All in all, he is all around a great teammate who is supportive of anyone he plays with. He is my #1 go to when playing anything.
Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: Listening to his eye rolls whenever we play PubG together and I miss a blatant kill. It’s the best.  
Most memorable moment gaming: I would have to say when he took the time to sit back and play xbox with my kids. He could have just dipped out and went on about his business, but he came out swinging and hung in there for several hours. My children always ask if they can play with him when they see him on because they know that 99.9% of the time, he will be there unless he has other things to attend to. Or maybe my first ever HeadHunters win with him! He was also a part of my first ever Chicken DInner and Destiny Raid boss wins!!!
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 11. Everyone should take time time to go and play at least once with him on a game. He’s always willing to teach if the person is willing to take the criticism and work towards bettering themselves.

Who you gamed with 2nd most: @Scotland
Game(s) you played together most: PubG, Sea of Thieves, Minecraft
Best thing about gaming with this person: Scotland is an all around gamer. He takes the time to explain the little things about each aspect of a game. He also likes to just chat while doing things, about pretty much anything under the sun. I’ve been in several parties and games with him where members would join in and ask if he would play with them. Scotland always jumps to the occasion to play, including anyone who’s interested. He’s also taken the time to include my daughter in his Minecraft shenanigans, who now constantly annoys the crap out of me with her “Mommy is Scotland on?” “Mom can I go play Minecraft with Scotland?”
Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: Hands down our PubG game nights. When Scotland gets on a roll, it’s utterly hilarious. He just galivants on his own, running and chasing down people. Or he likes to crawl into the prison cell on a ship and just sleep… side note, it takes a long time to fill up the bottom of said ship to try and drown someone… lol.
Most memorable moment gaming: I remember one night we were playing PubG and I looked at my mini map to see him clear across the other side of the map. I was about to ask why he was so flippin far off, when all I heard was “YOU BETTER NOT RUN! OH NO, I’M COMING TO KILL YOU. Yeah, that’s what I thought, accept your death.” I’m pretty sure I laughed uncontrollably for a full 10 minutes, and still giggle when I think about that moment.
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: For me he’s a 10, as he’s always looking out to keep me safe, and I just let his Scottish banter go in one ear and out the other, much like he does with me. He’s truly a hidden gem that some people overlook. Just don’t get on his bad side, because he WILL call you out!

Who you gamed with 3rd most:  @KSI Jynxie
Game(s) you played together most: Paladins, Fortnite, PubG, Fallout 76, Xbox’s elaborate “Home Screen”
Best thing about gaming with this person: Jynx is freakin hysterical. She’s always bringing out the fun in the games we play. She keeps our team communicating, and always coming back for more. I know I can always count on her to keep me grounded, and usually from hardcore raging. And when the time calls for it, she can get down and dirty and proceed to kick anything in the butt! Also, she likes to incorporate the KSI mini me’s in her game play. She’s always asking about my son, who’s a die hard Fortnite junkie like the 90% of other children in the world. She’s willing to take time out of her gaming schedule to make sure he’s getting his challenges completed for his Battle Pass, even when being a complete and utter challenge himself.
Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: Holy cow, man, the ridiculous amount of laughs she gives. She’s abnormally got some sly comment dealing with anything she’s doing. She’s always got the party crackin up, even in the most tense situations.
Most memorable moment gaming: “REMEMBER THE BUTT PAN HATTER!” That will always stick in my head anytime I play PubG. OH, and that one time she wanted someone to shoot her so she could heal up for a challenge, and “someone” pelted her to death and would never man up to who did it. Then there was that time on Paladins where the infamous Fernando just wouldn’t stand still so she could heal him...I’m not sure she will ever be his saving grace again lmao.
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: Most certainly a 10. She’s a team player that anyone would be lucky to have on their team. Whether you need just a laughing conversation, or want to grind out all day long, Jynx is always willing and ready to go to the battlefield with you.

Awards

• Who you gamed with most: KSI Ronin 77
  • Game(s) you played together most: Smite, BO4, PubG
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Just always a chill time
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: He rages like a child :D
  • Most memorable moment gaming: There are a few hard to pick one
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 8 , he tends to go on spurts of playing like 1 game ALOT and then switches so its best to catch him during peak times on any specific game

• Who you gamed with 2nd most: That Guyy 77
  • Game(s) you played together most: Smite
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: He trolls and we still win
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: His trolling with god picks
  • Most memorable moment gaming: the random combo moves we pull off
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 9 on smite he will fill any role and is very patient if you Schuck up . 

• Who you gamed with 3rd most: KSIxPapi 77
  • Game(s) you played together most: Smite
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Funniest dude in KSI
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: The stuff we talk about is super random
  • Most memorable moment gaming: AFK Jungling Moonrev
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 9, he a chill guy and always a good time gaming with him. 

Awards

• Who you gamed with most: @KSI Havoc 7
  • Game(s) you played together most: BO4, Rocket League, Rainbow Six Siege 
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Doesn't care if he wins or loses always positive about the gaming environment!
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: Funniest is just when we where up late at night just talking in a party about work in the community!
  • Most memorable moment while gaming: Him being my trainer to get better at games ;);) 
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 9!!! A 9 because no one is perfect but he is defiantly on the top of my list for top people I play with because he's always on while I'm on no matter the time. It could be 1am or 4pm he's on and we are in a party playing or just talking! I LOVE YOU DAD!!

• Who you gamed with 2nd most: @KSI xKamikaze
  • Game(s) you played together most: Monster Hunter, BO4, Rocket League
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: He will play any game with you even if he doesn't know how to play the game, he will try his best to do good! 
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: Funniest is while we where sitting in a party at 3 in the morning playing Monster Hunter and we are just killing one monster for a whole hour! I was getting frustrated, I don't know about him!
  • Most memorable while moment gaming: Playing Rocket League and getting our first win together! I'll never forget that moment.
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 8! Once again no one is perfect but most defiantly someone you would want to play with if you have the time to! Very positive and out going in the community!

• Who you gamed with 3rd most: @VENUM 7
  • Game(s) you played together most: UFC 3, BO4, RainBow Six Siege,Prominence Poker
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Laughs his but off on every game and very competitive, especially on UFC!!! 
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: Funniest he will just hop on every game and play! Worst he leaves at the most random points!!! :)
  • Most memorable moment while  gaming: In a game night on UFC 3 and I got my but kicked horribly!
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 8! I don't have to say why a 8 again! But he's just a very chill person to be in a party with and to game with, just like the other two he will play any game and will try his best to play it!!!

Awards

• : Who you gamed with most: KSI Zero Reaper
  • Game(s) you played together most: Destiny, Cod
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Communication and skill.
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: Not muting his mic at the proper times(nick you know what I’m talking about)!
  • Most memorable moment gaming: Honestly, theres not one particular instance I can point out. Everday is an adventure!
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 15+ are you kidding me?
  •  
  • Who you gamed with 2nd most: Ksi xX RECK Xx
  • Game(s) you played together most: COD
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: My most favorite person in the world. Willing to help anyone out with anything they need. Any game any mission he don’t care
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: sometimes he goes off and does his own thing in gsme when teamwork is important.
  • Most memorable moment gaming: He took me to my first game release.
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10+
  •  
  • Who you gamed with 3rd most: KSi Athydian
  • Game(s) you played together most: COD
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Teamwork, communication, skill
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: Good to talk to, entertaining and helpful in anything anyone needs
  • Most memorable moment gaming: Blackout, my first teammate who wasn’t crap
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 15+ don’t even gotta ask why, you know!

• Who you gamed with most: @KSI Nagisa
  • Game(s) you played together most: Tom Clancy Rainbow 6 siege
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: He is fun to game with and loves to joke around with strats /plays.
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: One of the funniest moments is when I played as ELA and he played as Valkyrie, we would run around throwing our equipment at each other. Id call ELA's equipment "Ice cream" and he'd call Valkyrie's equipment "Balls"
  • Most memorable moment gaming:  when we carry teams to victory.
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10 because he loves this game and loves to win, win, win, just like me.

• Who you gamed with 2nd most: @KSI Southpark18
  • Game(s) you played together most: Tom Clancy Rainbow 6 siege
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: He gets people to open up and get comfortable in parties, he keeps things interesting.
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: when I would accidently dome south and I would die by the enemy team due to the fact I couldn't control my character. id be to busy laughing.
  • Most memorable moment gaming: when we don't let the enemy team get a single kill because we would stop them from hitting our team mates.
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10 because he gets people hyped on the plays he does and it improves the teams combat efficiency.

• Who you gamed with 3rd most: SenpaiXSunshine
  • Game(s) you played together most: Tom Clancy Rainbow 6 siege
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Very kind hearted and loves to make friends. Loves to be around friends.
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: A funny moment is when we would talk in a different accent sounding like a jolly Viking
  • Most memorable moment gaming: when we would join or invite Randoms into parties and talk in the Viking accent.
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10 she is very open and loves her friends and Each KSI member she meets is a new friend on her list.

Awards

Who you gamed with most: @KSI SN1P3RB0552

Game(s) you played together most: Rainbow Six Seige / COD / Forza / Monopoly

Best thing about gaming with this person: always fun to be around when gaming i have never had a durl moment when i game with him ext when we fell asleep on me for 5 hours and i was gaming alone but that's beside the point and loves to joke around with me in game lobbys

Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: One of the funniest moments is when I played as Valkyrie and he played as Ela, we would run around throwing our equipment at each other. Id call Valkyrie's equipment "Balls" and he'd call Ela's equipment "Ice Cream Cones"

Most memorable moment gaming: we carry our teams each match ends up hurting my back the most.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: id give snipe a 10 bc i have enjoyed play with this guy since i joined ksi he was the first guy i got to game with and the first person to fall asleep on me for 5 hours also but hes always to game with

Who you gamed with 2nd most: @KSI Southpark18

Game(s) you played together most:  Steep/ Rainbow six seige / Cod / Monopoly / Red dead 2

Best thing about gaming with this person: always to joy to be around and to have a good laugh with

Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person : in Steep there was this time where me and south was  snowbording in the game and we also hit eachother into the game as i said "jesus" and looked back at him as i did i hit a tree head on i was laughing so hard

Most memorable moment gaming: Playing steep with guy its ridicudious and hilarious all we did was faceplant in the game xD

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: south id give him a 10 also be each time i game with this guy i end up laughing before the night is ended with playing with him

Who you gamed with 3rd most: @KSI RabidPrincess

Game(s) you played together most: Rainbow Six Seige 

Best thing about gaming with this person: always a thrill to be around when gaming 

Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: this is easy.. WE DONT TALK ABOUT SNOW... <.<

Most memorable moment gaming: stayed up almost all night just talk about stuff... outside of ksi

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: id give a 10 to rabid bc while gaming hes a good perosn to chill with outside of that hes a good person to talk with if u need any help with anything..

Awards

• Who you gamed with most: @SketcH
  • Game(s) you played together most: Cod Black ops 2
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: He’s my best friends and one of the funniest guys I know. 
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: When we play zombies and he dies to a random zombie
  • Most memorable moment gaming: We we’re playing origins one time. And we had all the staffs built but the lightning one. We were on the tank to collect the parts. Well I was Host so the connection wasn’t too good. Well he lags and it sends him under the tank and runs him over and downs him. He’s yelling about my crappy internet while I can’t help but to laugh my butt off. 
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10. Wouldn’t have anyone else on my zombies team. 

• Who you gamed with 2nd most: @KSI MFLSwagg 7
  • Game(s) you played together most: Cod Ghost
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Funny as hell
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: When we used to play ghost gamenights and we’d play Michael Myers he’d always scream like a girl whenever he got caught. Funniest thing ever. 
  • Most memorable moment gaming: one time we were playing trouble in terrorist town. And he was the first person to be found by the terrorist. Well I guess the terrorist scared him because he shoots and kills him before the terrorist can ever look at him. He screams like a girl. The terrorist says what the hell. And everyone is just dying laughing. Good times. 
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10 unless you’re the terrorist. 

• Who you gamed with 3rd most: @KSI x Royalty
  • Game(s) you played together most: Destiny
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: He sucks at destiny ;) and I’m used to backpack him. 
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: He’d always get killed by a hunter or someone using a shotgun. He’d always rage and it’d be the funniest Poop. 
  • Most memorable moment gaming: one time I was head hunter captain for FI’s destiny team. And we were doing practice. Well I was showing everyone how to titan skate. I’m skating around having fun when I turn a corner and he’s right there with a fist of havoc waiting for me. I scream like a girl because I see this big ass titan with his lighting ass having fist coming right for my booty hole. To put it short I nearly crapped my pants and everyone got a good laugh about how ole warpriest screams like a lady in church. 
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10. Unless you’re playing trials of Osiris. ;)

Awards

• Who you gamed with most: @KSI Eyonia 7
  • Game(s) you played together most: Destiny 2
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Mama eyo is very accepting and kind. She has helped me through so much of my process. Not  only that, but she has taken me under her wing as a son since day one. I love mama eyo. She has helped me through so much and I will always be grateful.
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: The funniest thing about gaming with mama eyo is that even when you die she sticks beside you and helps.
  • Most memorable moment gaming:  I remember when I first met Crazy and Keesh and we all played D2 while Keesh kept telling us he was pregnant. I miss those times and I wish we had more, but I am just so busy... :sad:
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: Definitely a 10, because mama eyo has been the nicest person I have ever met in KSI and I hope we will always be gaming buddies. 

• Who you gamed with 2nd most: @Crazybear52
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: The best thing about gaming with crazy bear is you can talk about anything with him. And he will be able to guide you in the best direction possible.
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: The best thing about gaming with crazy bear is that he is accepting of anything and only judges off of personality. I can;t wait to get my Xbox back so I can game with you again.
  • Most memorable moment gaming: The most memorable moment of gaming with crazy bear is when we were messing around on Destiny 2 and we were having a heart felt talk about LGBT and how rude the kids are at my school. 
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: Definitely a 10, because crazy bear is one of the best people to talk to about anything. And once you get close to him, you're part of his family. He even organized him, mama eyo, and shadow wolf to buy Forsaken for me. :heart:

• Who you gamed with 3rd most: @KSI ApexWolf
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: The best thing about gaming with shadow is he is an amazing person to ask advice from and have hour long conversations with about practically nothing.
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: The funniest thing about gaming with shadow is he will make random jokes about anything just to make you smile.
  • Most memorable moment gaming: The most memorable moment gaming with shadow is when we were going to a boss fight in Destiny and I didn't move into the arena fast enough, so the shield blocked me out and he had to defeat the boss alone.
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: Definitely a 10, because shadow is overall a great guy to be friends with and game with. I just can't wait to get my Xbox back so we can game again. 

Awards

• Who you gamed with most: Me
  • Game(s) you played together most: Whatever it is I own
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: F****** B.A.M.F at all games he plays( If I do say so myself )
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: Get aroused whenever he goes on a killstreak( kinda weird if ya ask me )
  • Most memorable moment gaming:* Has to many of em to count *
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 100( answer is question 3 )

• Who you gamed with 2nd most: Myself
  • Game(s) you played together most: Anything
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Honestly nothing( dudes a giant a** )
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person:......................^
  • Most memorable moment gaming: Whenever he dies
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why:-100( Because I hate him )

• Who you gamed with 3rd most: And I
  • Game(s) you played together most:Whatever
  • Best thing about gaming with this person:....meh
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person:....meh
  • Most memorable moment gaming:....meh
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why:5(.....meh)

Awards

• Who you gamed with most: @KSI Igan o7
  • Game(s) you played together most: Destiny 2, Divinity, Halo, Fortnite, Rainbow Six Seige, Blops 4
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Igan is always very patient when playing games together and is always down to play whatever I feel like playing
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: Worst thing about Igan is he is colour blind and he isn't very helpful with calling out colours 
  • Most memorable moment gaming: The countless nights of just sitting there playing whatever and laughing our butts off
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10, Igan is always willing to help anyone out in any game and is always there when you need someone

• Who you gamed with 2nd most: @KSI HARAMBAE
  • Game(s) you played together most: Fortnite, Jackbox, Uno
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Harambae always makes me laugh in hard times
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: Harambae can't stay up all night so thats the worst thing
  • Most memorable moment gaming: Harambae always somehow getting himself killed in fortnite in the first 10 seconds of landing, or his jokes in Jackbox
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 8, I stay up all night so it helps to have someone who can stay up all night long

• Who you gamed with 3rd most: @KSI Kratos18
  • Game(s) you played together most: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Kratos never makes me feel bad about not being good at the game and always dying and he is teaching me how to play
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: The disappointment in Krato's voice when I am on top of him in the leader-board is the funniest thing ever!
  • Most memorable moment gaming: Me kicking him in the butt on seige this one time our of the ten million games we have played together
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10, Kratos is the best to play siege with because he doesnt get mad at you when you are just learning it, he makes a great teacher

Awards

• Who you gamed with most: @KSI Eyonia 7
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: there fun, funny and brilliant
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: the Best thing about gaming with her is when you're in a game and she comes out with random funny statements, and her time helping people progress through the game.
  • Most memorable moment gaming: the first time I ever heard her on a strike saying "nooo I'm putting my thingy in the hole", I've never forgotten it since
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10, there great to game within general

• Who you gamed with 2nd most: @KSI LegateShade
  • Game(s) you played together most: Fallout 76
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: they help with anything when I'm on the game, leveling, gear or generally having fun.
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: they random jump to a destination and then say you coming when you haven't.
  • Most memorable moment gaming: being killed by 

• Who you gamed with 3rd most: @go away
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: helping out while doing their own stuff in game
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: funniest thing is the random comments at anytime
  • Most memorable moment gaming: gambit games
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10, for the random comments in game.

Awards

Who you gamed with most: KSI T1GER

Game(s) you played together most: Minecraft, Bo4

Best thing about gaming with this person: She's really calm, and knows how to take a joke.

Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: she knows how to keep a good inside joke going.

Most memorable moment gaming: She was talking about how she hates teamkillers in hardcore and then accidentally killed a teammate, so called her out on it and ended up cluster grenading our spawn and getting kicked.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10, she's always there to have a laugh with you.

Who you gamed with 2nd most: KSI UNB0RN 7

Game(s) you played together most: For Honor, Black Ops 4, Rainbow Six Siege

Best thing about gaming with this person: This is the chillest man you will ever play a video game with.

Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: He's always down to play along with a joke, no matter what it is.

Most memorable moment gaming: During a Rainbow Six Weekend Warfare we rushed the spawn on defense and just ran out screaming like morons.

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10, he's always down for a good time, you just gotta invite him.

Who you gamed with 3rd most: KSI Taywick 77

Game(s) you played together most: Minecraft, Bo4

Best thing about gaming with this person: He's a really nice guy, always has something nice to say, he just likes to come in and have a good laugh.

Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: He has really interesting neighbors.

Most memorable moment gaming: 

On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10, he's just an all around great guy.

Awards

• Who you gamed with most: KSI Spicy saucy
  • Game(s) you played together most: tera
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: he enjoys playing the game an willing to learn
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: he has better interwebs so he is able to beat me in a pvp fight lol
  • Most memorable moment gaming: when I showed him my lvl 65 warrior an he tried to do damage to me an I was just standing there
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: solid 10 just a great member to hangout with

• Who you gamed with 2nd most: KSI RabidWraith
  • Game(s) you played together most: tera bo4
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: always have a great time weather were gaming or not
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: he always has a joke for just about everythin
  • Most memorable moment gaming: when we had like 3 game nights in a row an was making everyone laugh an enjoy the like 5 hrs+ of parties an games
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 15/10 all around great guy 

• Who you gamed with 3rd most: Deathetrnl 
  • Game(s) you played together most: diablo 3
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: always have fun an always willing to learn somethin new
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: he cant make his mind up on which build to play
  • Most memorable moment gaming: when I dropped all my gear from the last season an he didnt know what to do with it 
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10 a really down to earth an fun to play with

• Who you gamed with most: @KSI SEXYMOMA
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Dedicated to help others, always asking what other want to do.
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: An Unforgettable ease drop when she forgot to mute her microphone while telling a family member the what for, if you know what I mean. Our group we were playing with laughed about it with tears in our eyes. We all played along with it that we didn't hear the conversation they had for about a hole minute and then we couldn't hold it in anymore.  
  • Most memorable moment gaming: Another time Playing Destiny 2, we went up against gamer group in crucible's that seemed to have some Mods. We all were starting to rage a little but we buckle down and ran as a team and we one the match by one point. That feeling of all of us not giving up and beating mod-ed players was amazing.
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10, Great Skills, when you become her friend (Not Easy) she is open and brutally honest but dedicated to her friends and if you need help, she will find a way to help.

• Who you gamed with 2nd most: @KSIxRONL64
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Very helpful to everyone and very selfless. Willing to stop what he's is doing to jump in help.
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: When he told me he might not be able to be an officer any more. This was a bad moment to me based on I consider him as a friend and his ability diminishing from him upsets me.
  • Most memorable moment gaming: He was part of the party in the above ease drop and to keep this inside joke going for a long time has been priceless.
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 10 just a great guy to have around to either talk kid around or just say nothing and play.

• Who you gamed with 3rd most: @KSI kennyboy666
  • Game(s) you played together most: Destiny 2 and Neverwinter
  • Best thing about gaming with this person: Very Helpful and plays a lot so very active
  • Funniest or worst thing about gaming with this person: Gaming together generally but bad moments when he gets to competing with others and trash talk gets a little over the top.
  • On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate this member as a gaming companion and why: 8, Skills are great but temperament with others kind of short.

Awards

Okay this story takes me back to around my middle school years when most of my friends were redneck which isnt a bad thing but it definitely doesn't leave a day without something interesting happening just like this day. This day there are 5 people in this story Seth, who was like the leader of our group, Tanner, Kyle, Frank, and me. 

So Seth comes to my house so we can go pick up Frank. I agreed to join and hopped in the back of the gator, mini truck looking thing, with Kyle while Tanner ride in the front and Seth drove. It felt like any normal day getting the wind in my face and feeling great. As we entered Frank's property we saw that his Parents weren't home and Seth asked if he could do donuts in the dirt area next to his house. Frank obliged and hopped in the bed of the gator. He sat differently than usual. His back on the right side and his feet on the left sitting across the back of the Gator. I just thought he wanted to try a new way of sitting but little did I know that after we took like the 6th left turn that the gator would flip. Frank, somehow knowing it would flip, uses the way he sat to just walk away as the gator turned on its side. Kyle and I jumped for our lives and Seth and Tanner were sitting sideways trying not to fall. Frank was unscaved I came out with a couple of scraps and the others were just screaming "Yeah one more time" so it might of not been the best day but it definitely wasn't uneventful 

Awards