KSI M3ntalist 7- Mentor

KSI Jynxie 7

Name:  KSI M3ntalist 7
Link to Forums Account:  @KSI M3NTALIST 7
Award-/-Achievement: Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: I would love to nominate M3natlist for this award as personally through my time in KSI no matter my rank, he has always been there to help me and guide me. To push me in the right directions when it comes to where to read things or where to get the information I need, or even on those days he has the spare minutes just explain it himself. He is always a busy man but finds it within himself to tend to any member of KSI's needs and desires to learn should they come to him for it.  I have a hard time and get flustered at times understanding things and he is always there to help with those moments or even all the times I get to observe and learn from his own actions as a leader.When I didnt want to be a bother to people and I knew he wasnt busy I was always picking his brain to ask him questions to better myself as an officer in KSI and he was always there ready to give advice or answers as needed. Outside of KSI when it comes to my real life I have known M3ntalist to give tidbits of advice when it comes to things I should do or be there encouraging  for my real life progress as well.

Name KSI M3NTALIST 7

LINK TO FORUMS ACCOUNT

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45661-ksi-m3ntalist-7/

AWARD/ACHIEVEMENT:MENTOR

REASON/EVIDENCE I would like to nominate KSI M3NTALIST 7 for the job that he is doing no matter what I always see him helping out a lot of people no matter what rank or what Squad he's always down to help anybody that needs it he is always available to inform people on what they need to do and what their officers need to do and he is very blunt about it and he does not sugarcoat it it will tell you exactly what he thinks and he will tell you exactly what to do whether you like it or not he's honestly blunt he has helped me out a lot through my time as a general and I I think that he has earned this

Edited by KSI CR4ZYJ4Y89

Gamertag: KSI M3NTALIST 7

Reason: M3NTALIST is one the first people I met when I joined KSI. This man ALWAYS does everything in his power to help a member. He's always someone you can count on to get something done, you can always look to him for solid advice. Whenever someone has a question, he always has the best answer, and if by chance he doesn't, he finds out whatever it is that needs to be known.  He's always there for his members, is someone's not feeling great, he always offers to play a game, or he offers his ear.

Now M3NTALIST has given such an exemplary example of how to be. I strive to put forth an effort in things that M3NTALIST would approve of. His example and talent for leadership is something everyone should push themselves to achieve!

If it wasn't for mentalist becomeing the gen of legend and taking his time to show me the ropes I would not be where I am today. This guy still helps me out a lot with information and guidence within the ksi community and deserves this award 

KSI M3NTALIST 7 is quite worthy of this award.  Taking time out of his day helping others whether it be community related or life related.  He's always willing to give a helping hand and advice.  I've witnessed many times where he's left party to help somebody out and has even given me knowledge with my own struggles.

Awards