Kalakoi

AAP Staff Applications (Open through 1/18/2019)

13 posts in this topic

The AAP team is looking to bringing in new staff members, and once the application closes, selected members will be enrolled into our training program. We are looking for dedicated, hard-working and active staff members, that can help the department grow.  

Applications close January 18th. After the applications close, there will be a period of interviews with interesting candidates before acceptance onto the team.

READ BEFORE APPLYING:
There are certain expectations on the staff of the AAP department, and this includes (but is not limited to);  
Regular and Constant activity in the Of The Month Awards voting AND normal nominations,
Regular and Constant activity in the staff discussions,  
Spreading information and knowledge pertaining to the department and big events (like the Of The Month Awards).  
N.B. By regular and constant activity, we mean daily activity.  

Upon acceptance, new staff members will enter a training program to help you learn the ropes, and this is attached to a three month trial period (to ensure that you are a fit for the department, and the department is a fit for you).

To be eligible for the staff, we do require that you are an active member of either clan-ops, web-ops or department-ops, while still adhering to the department participation cap rules set out in this section.  

If you feel you can't give us this or can participate in our training program, please don't apply.

PLEASE COPY AND COMPLETE THIS FORM.

Name/Gamertag:
Rank (If applicable):
Time spent on the forums (Daily):
Experience and Time in KSI:
Are you apart of any other departments?  If yes, which one/s?  
Do you have any pending applications for other departments? If yes, which one/s?  
Why you feel you are the right person to join the AAP (Please provide details):
Are you able to meet deadlines set for you?
Are you willing to undergo an Interview in addition to this application?
What do you wish to get out of this application? - (Please do not answer to get on the staff, think about it).
Is there any further information you would like us to know, to put forwards towards your application?

Thank you for applying to this program.
KSI RiiOT 7 and KSI Kalakoi 77

Awards

Name/Gamertag: KSI Nagisa
Rank (If applicable): 2LT
Time spent on the forums (Daily): like 6-9 hrs daily if i'm not busy if i am i'm usely like 3-4 hrs
Experience and Time in KSI: almost 2 months
Are you apart of any other departments?  If yes, which one/s?  No
Do you have any pending applications for other departments? If yes, which one/s?  No
Why you feel you are the right person to join the AAP (Please provide details): i feel i'm the right person to join the aap team because i'm happy to learn new things in ksi and learn about the community as much as i can.
Are you able to meet deadlines set for you? yes
Are you willing to undergo an Interview in addition to this application? Yes
What do you wish to get out of this application? - (Please do not answer to get on the staff, think about it).i'm hopeing joining the app team will help me grown in ksi not only in Clan ops but also in the community as in meeting new people and understanding more in ksi in general
Is there any further information you would like us to know, to put forwards towards your application? im a vary nice person to get along with im always free to talk with anytime to im happyly to learn new things as well and I want to be more than just a number in the community I want to help out the community as much as I can I’m happily to help out as much as I can with anything 

Edited by KSI Nagisa

Awards

Name/Gamertag: KSI UNDERDOGG
Rank (If applicable): SSGT
Time spent on the forums (Daily): A lot. ( I read)
Experience and Time in KSI: I been here few times. I don't know total time. But I know quite a bit.
Do you have any pending applications for other departments? If yes, which one/s?  No
Why you feel you are the right person to join the AAP (Please provide details): I feel I'm the right person to be part of AAP because I'm always available when not working. I love giving out awards to those who have earned it. And it's a good way to grow more with KSI.
Are you able to meet deadlines set for you? Yed
What do you wish to get out of this application? - (Please do not answer to get on the staff, think about it). What I wish to get out of this application is just more respect and to show I wanna be more part of KSI then just someone with KSI in gamertag.
Is there any further information you would like us to know, to put forwards towards your application? I know I just came back in Dec 2018. But I been here before and I know quite a bit here. Just wanna learn more and be more part of the Family.

Awards

Name/Gamertag: KSIfiremomma7

Rank (If applicable): Div Leader

Time spent on the forums (Daily):Off & On Constantly through the day & Night

Experience and Time in KSI: 4/23/19 will be 3 yrs in KSI. I have come up through the ranks to my current position. I learn more and more from the forums everytime I get on and am constantly learning more about KSI as I continue on my journey. I am currently a judge and on Welcoming Committee for DL. I have applied for join app mod.

Are you apart of any other departments?  Yes If yes, which one/s?  Court Dept.

Do you have any pending applications for other departments? Yes If yes, which one/s?  Join App Mod

Why you feel you are the right person to join the AAP (Please provide details):I feel I am the right person for AAP, Because I am Loyal and Dedicated to what I have become a part of. I am always learning new things and I get on forums off and on all day & night, watching, looking, & learning. I believe I am able to be very fair to everyone that post for awards by making sure that the evidence is there for them to receive the award/s.

Are you willing to undergo an Interview in addition to this application? yes

What do you wish to get out of this application? - (Please do not answer to get on the staff, think about it). I have always thought about getting more involved with in KSI and now that I am on forums more would like to get more involved and learn web/department ops. I feel this would be a great opportunity to get to know more people and to see what else I am able to do to make myself stronger in the community. I am a hard worker and believe I would be a great asset to the department. I am always trying to find new ways to learn more about KSI and would like to learn more about the AAP.

Is there any further information you would like us to know, to put forwards towards your application? Not that I can think of at this time. I would like to say Thanks for Considering My App.

Awards

Name/Gamertag:

KSI Taywick 77
Rank (If applicable):

3CPT
Time spent on the forums (Daily)

:on and off the forums multiple time thought out the day

5 years on and off

yes i am  PO
Do you have any pending applications for other departments? If yes, which one/s?

no  
Why you feel you are the right person to join the AAP (Please provide details)

:i know this department well and the awards and rules also i dont show favoritism to people also i want to help this department grow i love what it stand for also i am a a hard worker and i can get task done quick and i am very reliable and dependable person. I know how to use reasonable thinking when it come to making discussion and im not the one to use favoritism towards people when it come to giving out awards. 

yes i can meet dead in PO i allways get my task done before the deadline

yes
What do you wish to get out of this application? - (Please do not answer to get on the staff, think about it). 

i have been wanting to get involved more in the department in and ksi and spread my knowledge form my time in ksi with everyone to help them grow career in ksi

Is there any further information you would like us to know, to put forwards towards your application?

j

Awards

Name/Gamertag: KSI Officer Pup

Rank (If applicable): 4CPT

Time spent on the forums (Daily): I dont know maybe an hour on average but sometimes I spent a lot longer and some times I dont check it if I have been very busy that day.

Experience and Time in KSI: I've been part of KSI since 2012. I got busy with school and left for a while I've been back for over a year. 

Productions

Why you feel you are the right person to join the AAP (Please provide details):  I love being on the forums. I'm good at keeping up with posts. I also enjoy reading the sytycw posts and I'd be happy to get to participate in voting for them. I'd be glad to have another reason to spend more times on the forums.  Also, I am a fair person and I have a lot of experience with being able to not show favoritism. I've also read a lot on a lot of the awards and I know the requirements. I feel like I am familiar with most of them and with a bit of reading over them I'd have them all down in no time. 

Are you able to meet deadlines set for you? Yes

Are you willing to undergo an Interview in addition to this application?  Yes

I wish to become part of AAP. I love being on the forums and I would love to learn as much as i can about using the forums i feel like it will help me help others with future issues they may have. I've always been interested in web ops because sometimes it is easier for me to participate in KSI through my phone or computer rather than on xbox due to my work schedule. So I do frequent the forums because of that. I feel this would be an awesome opportunity to learn and get a chance to do a lot more for KSI.

Awards

Name/Gamertag:KSIxRONL64
Rank (If applicable): GEN
Time spent on the forums (Daily): 1 to 2 hrs.
Experience and Time in KSI: Been with KSI going on 5 yrs.
Why you feel you are the right person to join the AAP (Please provide details): I feel I'm the right person because when given an project to do I finish it promptly.
Are you willing to undergo an Interview in addition to this application? Sure can
What do you wish to get out of this application? - (Please do not answer to get on the staff, think about it) The opportunity to show the staff I can do what is exspected of me..
Is there any further information you would like us to know, to put forwards towards your application not really or can not think of anything at this moment.

Awards

Name/Gamertag:

KSI Countri
Rank (If applicable):

N/A
Time spent on the forums (Daily):

just been cleared to apply to departments  but before i left KSI i was on the forums bout 6 hours a day

before i left i was in for almost a year
Are you apart of any other departments?

no

If yes, which one/s? N/A

Do you have any pending applications for other departments?

Productions

If yes, which one/s?  N/A

Why you feel you are the right person to join the AAP (Please provide details):

im always trying to learn new things and when i set a goal for myself i dont stop untill i reach that goal

Yes 

Yes

i want to learn more about the departments and help members grow

i cant think of anything at this moment

Awards

Name/Gamertag: KSI VORT3x
Rank (If applicable): SSGT
Time spent on the forums (Daily): 2 Hours
Experience and Time in KSI: Finally Came Back Been With KSI Since 2015
Are you apart of any other departments?  If yes, which one/s?  No 
Do you have any pending applications for other departments? If yes, which one/s?  No
Why you feel you are the right person to join the AAP (Please provide details): Because This Has Been My Dream Since I Was 15 and Im Really good With awards 
What do you wish to get out of this application? - (Please do not answer to get on the staff, think about it). A Little Family 
Is there any further information you would like us to know, to put forwards towards your application? No

Awards

Name/Gamertag: KSI Jynxie
Rank (If applicable): 1st LT
Time spent on the forums (Daily): Several Hours
Experience and Time in KSI: Since August, 2018
Are you apart of any other departments?  If yes, which one/s?  no
Why you feel you are the right person to join the AAP (Please provide details): I like to respond to things in a timely manner and tend to push to see how I can do better in anything I put my hands on. I like to remain impartial to those I have the need to approach in such a way and think that I would love to learn this new part of KSI and give it my 110%.
Are you willing to undergo an Interview in addition to this application? Absolutely
What do you wish to get out of this application? - (Please do not answer to get on the staff, think about it). I love that each part of KSI I discover or come in contact with feels like family and I have personally seen what it is like when someone gets nominated for an award they deserve completely. I would love to be a part of that great experience for other members.
Is there any further information you would like us to know, to put forwards towards your application? Thank you for considering my application and am looking forward to a great 2019 with KSI.

Awards

Name/Gamertag: Joe/KSI Joe 7

Rank (If applicable): SGT/Member of Venom DM

Time spent on the forums (Daily): 2ish hours

Experience and Time in KSI: 6 1/2 years. Former Co-Founder twice in clan ops. Former T&E staff member. Former AAP staff member.

Are you apart of any other departments?  If yes, which one/s?  No/None 

Do you have any pending applications for other departments? If yes, which one/s?  No/None

Why you feel you are the right person to join the AAP (Please provide details): I was on the AAP staff before briefly. I am very fair and unbiased when making a decision on voting. I go over factual evidence only, and decide based on that. I am reliable and a team player that works well with all other members. Friendly and Professional as well.

What do you wish to get out of this application? - (Please do not answer to get on the staff, think about it). I have done pretty much all I could do for now, time wise, in clan ops. I want to continue to help the Community I really came to know and love as much as I can in web ops. I feel the AAP's are a very important part of KSI overall, and love being part of something that helps makes a difference in this awesome Community.

Is there any further information you would like us to know, to put forwards towards your application? I am busier than I used to be, and will be moving almost for sure sometime in February, again. If there's any conflict, because of that, aka, time constraints, etc, I will understand. I do my best to get on daily and do my best to be active and invest what I do here in all of KSI.

•  

Awards

Name/Gamertag: KSI GametJohn
Rank (If applicable): General
Time spent on the forums (Daily): 20-30 mins at least 
Experience and Time in KSI: I have been in KSI since February 2018 so almost 11 months 
Are you apart of any other departments?  If yes, which one/s?  None
Do you have any pending applications for other departments? If yes, which one/s?  None
Why you feel you are the right person to join the AAP (Please provide details): always looking to learn more about KSI and the departments
Are you able to meet deadlines set for you? I will do my very best to meet deadlines given to me if accepted
What do you wish to get out of this application? - (Please do not answer to get on the staff, think about it). I am always looking for ways to expand my knowledge about KSI and help the community anyway I can 

Awards

Name/Gamertag: Shay / KSI Hatter 7

Rank (If applicable): 1CPT  Banshee, ES

Time spent on the forums (Daily): Way to much time. Between the Forums and Global, I’m on at least 4-6 hours a day. Sometimes on my phone, but mostly from my laptop.

Experience and Time in KSI: Early 2013 - fall of 2015, April of 2018 - present.

Are you apart of any other departments?  If yes, which one/s? Yes, I am the News Team Editor, and sit on the Court Judges panel.

Do you have any pending applications for other departments? If yes, which one/s?  I do not

Why you feel you are the right person to join the AAP (Please provide details): I feel I could be the right fit for several reasons. I am friendly and outgoing. I am unbiased when it comes to making decisions. The vote is going to go where the proof and detailed explanations sit. I find that I work in a fast paced and timely manner as well. I don’t like letting things go undone. I’m extremely reliable, and consider myself a team player, and am willing to do whatever is needed to get the job finished properly.

Are you able to meet deadlines set for you? Yes, very much so

Are you willing to undergo an Interview in addition to this application? Yes I am

What do you wish to get out of this application? - (Please do not answer to get on the staff, think about it). Honestly? I’m striving to learn about another side of the Forums. I feel that to be a good leader within the community you should be well rounded. I want to help increase awareness of the AAP Department in Clan Operations. Being a staff member would definitely give me the ability to do so!

Is there any further information you would like us to know, to put forwards towards your application? Thank you for taking the time to go over and consider my application for the AAP Staff.

Awards