KSI Jynxie - Die Hard

Hatter 77

We’ll need specific witness statements verifying that this individual has dealt with incidents that were hard and stressful, but still persevered and continued their tenure in KSI.

@KSI Jynxie @Hatter 7

Everyday since I've rejoined KSI (the first rejoin) I've seen Jynxie around doin her duties like every officer should, even if it was tedious as h***. but she never let it get to her and always had an upbeat attitude, except when she had to tell someone what's what. And then the whole division transfer thing happened but she kept calm, transferred and didn't miss a beat. She also doesn't take s*** from nobody.

I will witness to this award nomination, since I’ve known @KSI Jynxie she has been nothing but helpful towards not only the members in her first squad  Trocity LS but now helping Banshee ES along the path to greatness with a drive that is rarely seen in a community member who has such a short tenure in KSI. Jynxie has been through not only sexist remarks but people saying multiple times that she didn’t deserve the rank she had gotten to in Trocity LS because she had used her femininity to get there ( which is a load of #### because she worked damned hard to get there because I was the LS Co-Fo ) and even though most of things that were said about Jynxie she never once said that’s it I’m done I can’t deal with the comments anymore, she laughed them off and carried on with her daily duties of playing games ( FORTNITE lol ) and making sure the members of the squad had a good time. In my mind if there is any person that has had a hard time since joining KSI and stuck it all out through thick and thin it’s jynxie

@KSI Jynxie is one of the most deticated and has been one of the most helpful and caring members in KSI that I know. Jynxie takes her officer duties seriously and does not let drama or anything stop her from doing her job. She worked hard to get the rank she achieved in Trocity LS. When drama with the whole division transfer happened she stayed strong and helped other members who were affected too. That did I not stop KSI Jynxie. She continued to her duties while keeping a positive attitude and keeping the morale of others up. Others would have given up. KSI Jynxie kept going. Giving up is not an option for her, no matter how bad or how drama filled things get. Now she’s in Banshee ES and she works just as hard every day to help improve the squad while keeping it a fun, awesome and amazing community. If anyone diserves this award it is her. She is an amazing person and valued member of KSI. She with passion determination and drive for KSI showes hard work does pay off.

Edited by Killedbyme

Awards

I'll also witness to this. Of all the people I have met since joining KSI, Jynxie deserves this award the most. Going through recent events that went on with her former squad was stressful to say the least. Some of the people involved actually reacted by leaving KSI, but KSI Jynxie did the opposite. She stepped up by helping to keep the squad focused during the trying times and after receiving her division transfer, she hit the ground running continuing her hard work. Not only did she excel and stick with it, I believe that if it weren't for her efforts, even more people would have left KSI.

Jynxie deserves the die-hard award. I join ksi and got to know jynxie and she works super hard for the her Squad members helping member with anything you needed or what to do. soon after I joined jynxie had to transfer to ES. Do to some disagreements and animosity in Trocity that world make anyone want to quit!. But jynxie did not quit she stay in and when jynxie got transfer to ES. She help to get thing rocking in ES.

Awards

In the 2-3 months I've been back in KSI I've met @KSI Jynxie and played with her a little bit I've watched her switch divisions but not waiver in the trouble that caused. Not to mention with that the change in tasks she and hatter are working to accomplish. I often find it hard to get her to actually relax a little and play some games.  She's constantly trying to do something for her squad and is definitely a die hard and to be admired by anyone that respects hard work and effort. 

Awards

Unfortunately we will be denying this award at this time. If you have any questions feel free to contact me in a private message.

Closed.