KSI Dabbasaur- Helping Hand

KSI Jynxie 7

Name: KSI Dabbasaur @Towely gamer17
Link to Forums Account: 
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45620-towely-gamer17/
Award-/-Achievement: Helping hand
Reason-/-Evidence:He is a super awesome kind guy and always there when he can to help fellow members with what they need so he can gain a gaming buddy. Im rather shocked he doesnt already have this as I mentioned wanting a game and bam he was ready to toss me Monster Hunter. I am more than sure this kind guy is more than deserving of this award.

We’ll need a witness statement from a member confirming that the nominee purchased or gifted something to them. :) 

@KSI Jynxie @Towely gamer17

He gifted me monster Hunter last month so that I could play the game with him and have been interested if it was any good also offered to help me learn the game as well.

He gifted me Overwatch when I lost the game and even gifted me Fallout 76 and My Hero Ones Justice when I couldn't afford otherwise. This member goes out of his way to offer anyone who couldn't afford otherwise to have games so they can play with other memebers or just to feel included in general. He doesn't miss an opportunity to be kind to another and will go out of his way!

KSI Dabbasaur has purchased my name change and a game for me! He has no problem offering help with things for members if they need or want them! He's an amazing member and is beyond generous. 

Awards

Dabbasaur bought me a headset so I could talk to everyone,he's gone out of his way to buy me fallout 76 because I don't have the money,he also paid for my name change which is now KSI Zeero,so in my eyes he definitely deserves the award. :cool:

This member has repeatedly offered to help make ends meet on numerous occasions for myself and others, and purchased my name change to help me become an officer. In addition to offering games and overall advice and good fun whenever requested or most times even just to help out. Can this award be given to him twice?

Awards