FEBRUARY OF THE MONTHS -:- 2012

Awoken Lucifer

Open from 2-29-2012

Closes on 3-5-2012

Please try not to nominateyourself its makes you look like an ASS.

please put reasons WHY somebody deserves the award

Senior Leader of the Month -*

Member noted as best in that rank (Senior Directors, CEO, CAO, COO and Board Members can recieve this)

Director of the Month -*

Member noted as best in that rank

Division Leader of the Month -*

Co-Division Leader of the Month -*

Founder of the Month -*

Co-Founder of the Month -*

General of the Month -*

Major of the Month -*

Captain of the Month -*

Lieutenant of the Month -*

Forum Staff of the Month - *

Best member of the Forum Staff of the Month, Moderator Staff thru to Admin Team

Writer of The Month -*

This award is given to the NewsTeam member who has written the best news article of the month that is Published on any KSI website.

Member of the Month -*

Member was the Best member of the month (ANY MEMBER CAN BE PUT IN FOR THIS)

Top Recruiter of the Month -*

Recruited the Most Members Correctly in the duration of a month.

Top Donor of the Month -*

Donate the most to KSI within a month.

Senior director of the month- KSI CHAOS 7 - hes helped me with alot threw my career in KSI

Director of the month- KSI APOCALYPSE 7 - my former director who made everything run smoothly

Co-div of the month- KSI SHAOLIN 7 - he always knows how to run everything perfect

co founder of the month- KSI HOP OFF 7 - we are the perfect tag team

general of the month-KSI PARATROOP 7 lol I'm an ass :D

major of the month- KSI SPIRIT 7 - my brother hes helped alot with leadership in sacrifice

Captain of the month - KSI BRUINS FAN- he works really hard always giving 100 percent

Lieutenant of the month- KSI VOODOO - hes wet behind the ears but just a little time in KSI and hell be a good leader

member of the month- KSI ELITE 115 - i took him under my wing

forum staff of the month- KSI LUCI LUX 7 - without him many of everything would be nothing lol

With all due respect to jess, she was just promoted to Senior director. Unless she pulled some crazy Poop in the past few days, i doubt she was the best Senior Director this month

Senior director of the month- N/A

Director of the month- QueenJess

Co-div of the month- N/A

co founder of the month- N/A

general of the month- Prophet

major of the month- N/A

Captain of the month - N/A

Lieutenant of the month- N/A

member of the month- N/A

forum staff of the month- Spider

I dont know people in the other ranks besides me division O_O

Senior Leader of the Month -* KSI Choas 7 Always there for members no matter of the rank.

Director of the Month -* KSI QueenJess 7 Do we need a description?

Division Leader of the Month -* KSI RiKu 187 He has the best growth for a division I have ever seen.

Co-Division Leader of the Month -* N/A

Founder of the Month -* N/A

Co-Founder of the Month -* KSI Sage 7 He worked harder than any other member I have seen in a while, always doing whatever the community needs.

General of the Month -* KSI N1NJA 7 No Words, Can't believe he hasn't been posted here before.

Major of the Month -* N/A

Captain of the Month -* N/A

Lieutenant of the Month -* N/A

Forum Staff of the Month - * Rags He is always here for the community!

Writer of The Month -* KSI Shade Love his writing!

Member of the Month -* N/A

Top Recruiter of the Month -* KSI Prodigy0613 He one the strongest recruiters in GZ!

Top Donor of the Month -* KSI iLLuSii0N 7 Donated 30 dollars

SENIOR DIRECTOR OF THE MONTH: KSI CHAOS 7

DIRECTOR OF THE MONTH: KSI APOCALYPSE 7

CO-DIV OF THE MONTH: KSI SHAOLIN 7

CO-FOUNDER OF THE MONTH: KSI HOP OFF 7

GENERAL OF THE MONTH: KSI PARATROOP 7

MAJOR OF THE MONTH: KSI SPIRIT 7

CAPTAIN OF THE MONTH: KSI BRUINS FAN

FOURMS STAFF OF THE MONTH: KSI LUCI LUX 7

SENIOR DIRECTOR OF THE MONTH: KSI CHAOS 7 (Do I really need to elaborate on this one?)

DIRECTOR OF THE MONTH: KSI JIGGY 7 (Managing some of the top divisions in KSI ain't easy but this guy is doing it like it's a walk in the park)

CO-DIV OF THE MONTH: KSI ILLUSIION 7 (Has turned an underdog division into one of the top divisions in KSI and without a doubt, the fastest growing)

CO-FOUNDER OF THE MONTH: KSI SAGE 7 (Handling not only the squads under his charge, but multiple others simply cause he cares how they are doing)

GENERAL OF THE MONTH: KSI N1NJA 7 (Took a struggling squad and turned it into the number 1 squad in GZ)

FOURMS STAFF OF THE MONTH: KSI LUCI LUX 7 (Again, need I elaborate?)

RECRUITER OF THE MONTH: KSI DUCEN (Having brought in nearly a dozen recruits in two weeks time. Of which, all but 2 are very active and want to better KSI)

WRITER OF THE MONTH: KSI SHADE (Very true to his word and honest with his work. I love reading his articles)

Co-Division Leader of the Month - KSI Shaolin 7: always around when needed nd a really good mentor

Co-Founder of the Month - KSI HOP OFF 7: one of the biggest helper since day 1 of me rejoining ksi, looked out for me always

General of the month - KSI Paratroop 7: he was a huge help with anything needed, friendly, help make our squad grow from 10 to 95 in the matter of 3 weeks

Captain of the Month -KSI BRUINS FAN : yes it is me but i believe i gave it 110% and made Exalted not only a squad but a family

Lieutenant of the Month -KSI Voodoo: hes my right hand man when it comes down to bussiness

General of the month- KSI Paratroop 7 He's very organized and has not let me down yet... our meetings are very professional, and anytime help is needed he's there

Captain of the month- KSI BRUINS FAN He's been on point with his new squad, and as a Capt. always tried to help (even if its with someone's incompetence), and was essential to me getting acquainted with many of the people in Divine Reign.

Lieutenant of the month- KSI V00D00 He's just a good 'ol southern boy, who can argue with that?

Member of the month- KSI ELITE 115 He rectuited me, showed me the ropes, and is always there to throw down and have some fun... As a new LT he has a great chance to prove his potential, and btw he's a recruiting beast!

Director of the month: KSI JIGGY 7 - Having run into him on multiple occurences, I believe that he strongly represents the foundations of KSI, which in turn flows down through his divisions.

Founder of the month: KSI iLLuSii0N 7 - He is always ready to assist, no matter what the case. Any member, any issue, any rank, any time. That's the vibe I get from him. He recognizes talent and lets someone know when they are doing a good job. It's nice to get recognition, but it's even nicer when it's coming from this leader.

Co-Founder of the month: KSI SAGE 7 - This guy has been at my side since the beginning. He is always interacting with his squads and has always lended a helping hand, regardless of whether or not it was even needed. That's just who he is. It's about the community and what is best for KSI in its entirety, with no regard of whether or not he'll be promoted. The SS (SAGE Swagger) cannot be matched, or duplicated, so he deserves to be recognized for it!

General of the month: KSI N1NJA 7 - After meeting in a friendly swat match (in which I think I single handedly owned their team), this recently former General ran one of the top squads in GZ. There is certainly a reason why he has a 7 in his name now. This one was a tough pick for me though, as I also think KSI DUBSTEP BRO has done an excellent job as General and also runs a highly successful LIBERTY squad. He too will likely have a 7 in his name at some point in the near future (in my opinion).

Captain of the month: KSI WoodBumper - As I have been progressing through KSI I have seen this cat growing into a potentially excellent leadership candidate. I've gamed with him many times and each time is just as fun as the last. If only he wasn't such a fail at CLUE, he'd probably already be a General.... :whistle: lol. Again, this one was tough for me, as KSI Osiris and KSI Makepeace also do an EXCELLENT job at Captain for me and deserve recognition as well.

Top Recruiter of the month: KSI DUBSTEP BRO - Since he didn't win my General vote, he is definitely getting my vote for this one. Him and I worked together A LOT to recruit for LIBERTY and pretty much build it up from a fresh split. He not only brings in high volumes of members, but members with high potential as well. Not enough can be said for being able to come up with both.

OK here goes, hopefully they get handed out this month :P :

KSI Chaos 7: This dude is just the bomb. He exudes the perfect mix of authority and friendliness to make up the definition of what this role should be. Whether it's listening to his wisdom directlyl, or through QueenJess's mic, from what I witness this guy is always giving out guidance and shaping KSI in a forward direction... I don't even know how he does it all. He is one of the leaders I have witnessed making time for everyone despite the heavy workload on his plate, and doing so with a no BS yet pleasant and humorous demeanor, even joining into our weekly division game nights and bringing along his lovely wife so everyone can get some facetime in with the upper leadership. Quality leadership.

Director of the Month -*

KSIxAPOCALYPSE7: For never being above getting down in the trenches to help a member, no matter their rank. For being available to his staff every single day, for maintaining a sense of patience and fairness despite the massive amounts of problems, questions and advice that is sought from him constantly. For being the best damn mentor anyone could ask for. This guy wields the authority of a director, but still feels like a friend, mentor, confidant in his approachability. I wouldn't be where I am today in KSI without this man.

KSI dRaMaTiC 7: I used to think this man was kind of a Richard. As I have grown to know him, and as I have worked with him more and more, I've come to realize the method behind what I thought was madness. I think many people have the wrong impression of this guy. If you look past the tough exterior, you find a leader who is always willing to advise, guide, listen, and consider other people's opinions. You see a man willing to OPENLY admit when he is wrong (a rare quality), and try others' ideas even when they oppose his own when he's in the position to veto them down (another rare trait). Since he was promoted to Co-Div, he has made massive strides to overcome the perception that most had of his persona, and has managed to connect with the leaders and people of Dark Legions on a level that most people likely would not have predicted.

KSI Hop Off 7: Co-Founder in DR, this guys is one of the hardest working people in KSI. Not only has he repeatedly built squads through adversity in his General days, but he has now as COFO had a huge hand in growing DR from a fledgeling division into what will soon be a Flagship powerhouse. He is heavily involved with his Generals, rarely do I pop into a party with Hop Off where he is not actively dealing with an issue, or leaving to handle something. On top of that, he juggles other responsibilities for KSI like a champ, and is great fun to party up and have a laugh with. The definition of somebody who will one day reach the upper 7 echelon.

General of the Month -*

KSI Hook: About high time somebody nominated this guy. Hook was my very first recruit in KSI and since day one when he changed his gamertag immediately, he has truly believed in everything KSI stands for and stood behind it, supporting it both in word and action. This guy is extremely bright and shows it in the way he has put together his squad, Malice, and how he manages it. It is truly a nearly-maintenance free squad who has fun with each other and leads itself. Hook is grooming countless up and comers in Malice, and even their new COFO ATL 7 came away impressed after listening to just one squad meeting. 2 full squad meeting lobbies don't lie.. this man is doing something right. Not only that, but a sense of caring about the division with his volunteering and inspiring staff to volunteer to help other squads rebuild. This guy will undoubtedly move up and soon.

Captain of the Month -*

KSI xNECROSISx: Necrosis joined up in probably Dark Legions most difficult squads to be in at this moment. Due to the lack of communication and education given to the squad members, this squad has faced a lot of adversity in its journey to a split. Necrosis has assisted these guys in getting their numbers up while doing everything he could to hold the squad together and be the figurehead that their General (who has now quit) was not. It has been a very difficult ride for him, but one he has done brilliantly and somehow has maintained a sense of enthusiasm throughout it all. He could have given up at any point, and many people (even other great Captains) probably would have if they were in his place. But he has stayed the course and now finds himself on the brink of being promoted to General and heading his first squad split.

RiiOT: How many times can I say this? Juggling his moderator responsibilities, serving the community with his awesome signature work, and now involved in clan ops on top of it all. Always a pleasure to talk to, and showing a degree of patience and kindness to users of this forum that few others demonstrate. DA BOMB. <3

Member of the Month -*

KSI QueenJess 7: This girl is the absolute Poop. Making the time to teach members in FTLA, she mentors and influences our leaders every day (not just in class). On top of that, is one of the few to have made Senior Director and transition into it seamlessly, probably due to the fact that she was in essence doing the job before she had it. Half of KSi thought she was a Senior Leader already. Jess is a blast to interact with, both professionally and personally. Her leadership and wit make all of the difference whether its handling difficult issues, or "kissing the babies" as she makes time to hang out with the membership. Always encouraging, advising, guiding, and always with a dirty joke up her sleeve to smooth any situation over. Member of the Month hands down.

SENIOR DIRECTOR OF THE MONTH: KSI CHAOS 7

DIRECTOR OF THE MONTH: KSI JIGGY 7

CO-DIV OF THE MONTH: KSI ILLUSIION 7- He has turned GZ in one of the top divisions. He also is there for the lower ranking members when needed and makes everyone feel welcome.

CO-FOUNDER OF THE MONTH: KSI SAGE 7- He interacts with everyone and makes you truly feel like you are a part of the division as a person and not a number.

GENERAL OF THE MONTH: KSI Slikyboy 7- He is AMAZING! He is always there for everyone! He has taken Freedom squad to the next level. He just had a squad split and was promoted to Co-Fo!

FOURMS STAFF OF THE MONTH: KSI LUCI LUX 7- He is hilarious! Love reading his post!

RECRUITER OF THE MONTH: KSI Reaper2031- He recruits like it is a cake walk! Man is a beast at recruiting!!

MEMBER OF THE MONTH: KSI THE DOCTER- He is always there for everyone as a friend, mentor, and has solved many issues for Freedom Squad! He took our youngest members under his wings and helped shape them into future leaders! He is AWESOME!!

Awards

Co-Founder of the Month: KSI SAGE 7- Ontop of being on live practically 24/7 and being an awesome guy to play with, Sage is practically a living entity of the squads he looked over, making sure everyone enjoyed themselves and reached their full potential.

General of the Month: KSI N1NJA 7- Crazy fun to have in charge of games, he ran Unity like a boss, his leadership skills paving the way for his quick promotion to Co-Founder.

Recruiter of the Month: KSI DUBSTEP BRO- Even in Refuge Dubstep was going mad crazy picking up new members, and when Liberty split from Refuge and he got the general spot he never stopped there. Picking up a large chunk for the already big Liberty, he inspired the rest of his squad to keep Recruiting and make the new company feel at home.

Member of the Month: KSI Prodigy0613- One of the friendliest guys I have met in my entire life, the last month for this member has been somewhat chaotic, after a squad split, amazing job as a Captain, and being put into the General spot that sadly Lucent had to step down from, Prodigy can make anything a blast to do and never bows down from what is required of him to have everyone around enjoy, and be proud to be apart of KSI.

Awards

Senior director of the month- KSI CHAOS 7 - Just cause I dont know anyone else lol

Director of the month- KSI APOCALYPSE 7 - my former director who made everything run smoothly

Co-div of the month- KSI SHAOLIN 7 - he always knows how to run everything perfec, t hes helped me with alot threw my career in KSI

co founder of the month- KSI HOP OFF 7 - :D

general of the month- KSI PARATROOP 7 :Praying: Third Best General I've had the pleasure to work with (#1 ShaolinJhew #2 Veilsix)

major of the month- KSI SPIRIT 7

Captain of the month - KSI HOMCIDE

Lieutenant of the month- KSI xTipitlaterx - Has made so many fun night with his microsoft donations

member of the month- KSI ALTER - for being young he has proven time after time to have the training capabilities to run with the big boys

forum staff of the month-

Awards

co founder of the month- KSI HOP OFF- He talked to me when i was a little SGT

general of the month- KSI PARATROOP 7- He always tells he took me under his wing (but i knew he just wanted me to be his *****)

Captain of the month - KSI Bruins Fan- Because no matter how busy he is he always finds

member of the month- Me cause im a boss GO KSI ELITE GO GO KSI ELITE :cheer:

Lt of the month- KSI V00D00- first person that came to mind

Senior Leader of the Month - CHAOS 7

Director of the Month - APOC 7

Co-Division Leader of the Month - Shaolin 7

Co-Founder of the Month - H0P 0FF 7

General of the Month - Paratroop 7

Major of the Month - Spirit 7

Captain of the Month -BRUINS FAN

Lieutenant of the Month - KSI V00D00

Member of the month - ELITE 115

Senior Leader of the Month - CHAOS 7

Director of the Month - xAPOCALYPSE 7

Co-Division Leader of the Month - iLLuSiON 7

Co-Founder of the Month - Sage 7

General of the Month - Dubstep BRO

Major of the Month -

Captain of the Month -KSI Shadowvegas

Lieutenant of the Month - KSI Xwing248

Member of the month - KSI Rebellion 7

Forum Staff: Luci Licks

I am nominating KSI FacialQueen for this due to the fact that even though she has no recruits, she has taken the welcoming commity for GZ Freedom squad by the horns and taken charge and made things happen, Also with our general being out of commission she has steped up helping KSI Plague and KSI Psych toast, makeing sure that our squad is squared away, she went out and spent money she really didn't have to buy HALO Reach just so she could attend the Division meeting, she has assisted myself and several others in the recruting process, and has went above and beyond to help out other squad members not only with KSI business but also in their personal lives, specifically KSI oO LMFAO Oo, espically with being in KSI for less than a two months. This is why she deserves this award.

I am nominating KSI FacialQueen for this due to the fact that even though she has no recruits, she has taken the welcoming commity for GZ Freedom squad by the horns and taken charge and made things happen, Also with our general being out of commission she has steped up helping KSI Plague and KSI Psych toast, makeing sure that our squad is squared away, she went out and spent money she really didn't have to buy HALO Reach just so she could attend the Division meeting, she has assisted myself and several others in the recruting process, and has went above and beyond to help out other squad members not only with KSI business but also in their personal lives, specifically KSI oO LMFAO Oo, espically with being in KSI for less than a two months. This is why she deserves this award.

State the award that you are nominating her for

Senior Leader of the Month - CHAOS 7 He has been a great in helping me resolves issues i ran into from time to time.

Director of the Month -

Co-Division Leader of the Month - iLLuSiON 7 He is continuing to set the bar in GZ and has been an awsome Mentor for me to emulate!!

Co-Founder of the Month - KSI Sage 7

General of the Month -

Major of the Month - KSI GUMP424 Has been a great go to guy and made the squad split a sucessful easy transition.

Captain of the Month -

Lieutenant of the Month - KSI FacialQueen She has unlimited potential and will make a great General in the future. Her vast knowledge of problem solving and resourcfulness is allowing FREEDOm SQD to flurish in GZ

Member of the month -

Forum Staff:

Awards

Senior director of the month- N/A

Director of the month- N/A

Co-div of the month- KSI ILLUSSIION 7. Even though at co-div level, Always takes time for lower ranking and recruit questions, helpful, down to earth, mentor

co founder of the month- KSI Sage 7- Works his butt off CONSTANTLY attempting to promote, and elevate KSI

general of the month- KSI Ninja 7 Not enough can be said, Never seen anyone work as hard as this man to help members, promote unity, and encourage cohesion in KSI

major of the month- N/A

Captain of the month - N/A

Lieutenant of the month- N/A

member of the month- N/A

Member noted as best in that rank - KSI Ace 7 - has generated methods of gaining income to enhance KSI.

Director of the Month -*

Member noted as best in that rank - KSI QueenJess 7

Division Leader of the Month -*

Member noted as best in that rank - KSIxApocalypse 7

Member noted as best in that rank - idk...

Founder of the Month -*

Member noted as best in that rank - Luci.

General of the Month -*

Member noted as best in that rank - KSI IR0N COWBOY

Major of the Month -*

Captain of the Month -*

Lieutenant of the Month -*

Best member of the Forum Staff of the Month, Moderator Staff thru to Admin Team - Apocawaka (for dealing with me)

Writer of The Month -*

This award is given to the NewsTeam member who has written the best news article of the month that is Published on any KSI website. - idk...

Member of the Month -*

Member was the Best member of the month (ANY MEMBER CAN BE PUT IN FOR THIS) - KSI Chaos 7

Top Recruiter of the Month -*

Recruited the Most Members Correctly in the duration of a month. - idk...

Top Donor of the Month -*

Donate the most to KSI within a month. - idk...