KSI December 77 - Drama Queen

FadeZ 7

Gamertag - KSI December 77

Link to Forums - @December 77

Award - Drama Queen

Reason - December's reputation definitely stands out above the rest in the way he sets things straight in the shoutbox causing a massive flood of turtles to appear. Also the lovely way he closes former members threads and really just puts them in the right perspective.

Oh I can sssssssssssssssoooooooooooooo witness to this!!! December has a massive rep to protect around here. When someone mentions his name, everyone in the party goes "Yep, we know him! What a Richard". December is a no nonsense kind of guy, and those who DON'T know him will find that out sooner or later. If you have a slight bit of sarcasm, he will throw it right back in your face. You being loud and obnoxious? PINEAPPLE! (Code word for someone unknowingly exiting the party). But all kidding aside, December is a ridiculously hard worker, thus being well known. He puts his whole heart into anything he does. He's an extremely hard worker and always takes the time to help the little guy out. If there's ever been an issue that I've had, he's been right there to lend a helping hand. He's definitely a Queeny member! Also, he really does only wear pink on Wednesdays...

obviously.gif

yes if anyone I know deservers this reward it has to be mister December 77. the reason for this is when I meant him he would always be pinging me on discordso we could talk.

@December 77 definitely deserves this award for the way I met him for the first time on the forums. I was just minding my own business and getting opinions about the topic Once KSI Always KSI. Everything was great until Mr. Drama Queen had to post. I will always remember him for the way he inserted himself into the conversation. That's one thing you have to give him credit for though. He doesn't hide his opinion which I love about him.

Drama Queen - Yes.

Your, Your, Your going to get this award if I have to market it all over the place.

Let me tell you about December

When we first met in Departments, he just got promoted to Head Editor of News, and we had a short conversation about it. And I've slowly watched him go through the ranks and getting to know him as a person, and he did the same with me 

December is probably one of the Most happy go lucky people I've ever met, meaning in this sense, that he is always bringing people up, and making people have a good time. I always see him being interactive with Members he's never even seen before, or those he lost contact with, or people that just need someone to talk to.

December causes alot of Drama within the Community, and usually it's good Drama, he's what I like to call the Lead Actor in a drama. He will be handsome, Good at singing, and a good actor, and you're secretly jealous of him, but he'll be your friend until you give him a reason not to.

December has a great reputation within the Community. And I'm excited to see him grow even more in it. 

HAVE YOU SEEN HIS SIGNATURE?!?!?!?!!?!?

Ahem.. But yes December is like one of the QUEENS of drama queens because he will pout and use reverse Psychology on you to play PUBG or Call of Duty sometimes I don't even know how I got there Owo. He has so much stuff going on that if he can'r be dramatic then he isn't himself. he will send you Snapchats of his radio to Christmas music and basically shove a reef down your throat. I also feel like hes basically turning myself Hatter and Fadez all into minie Drama Queens which you know someone is one when you see that happening. Also News team....they are all Dramatic hahahaha I suck at these dont hurt me... XD