KSI Bane 7 OS Level 1

Minion xo

Gamertag: KSI Bane 7

Account: @King Bane

Award: OS Level 1

Reasoning: 

There are many reasons that I feel Bane deserves this award. First and foremost is his Integrity. He takes great pride in our division and is constantly striving to make sure it is a fun and positive environment for every member in it. When i try to think of words to describe Bane the three that stand out the most are Bubbly, Charismatic and Compassionate. He is a fair judge of character and is somebody i would trust 100% to have my back. His loyalty to his division and his squad are unquestionable.

One of Bane’s most outstanding values from what I have seen is his attitude towards continuous improvement and attention to detail. He is always willing to try and help others solve problems even if he is busy, he will drop whatever he is doing and assist in any way he can and he always makes himself available to everybody within the community, not just his own squad. He is always on hand to offer advice and guidance when needed and does so with patience and without complaint. 

He isn’t afraid to set you straight if you need to be told and will take time to hear both sides of a story before just jumping in. He is the kind of person that sees the good and potential in everyone and won’t give up on someone even if they seem to have given up on themselves. Although sometimes he can be mischievous, cheeky, and full of jokes, he knows where the line is and where his loyalties lie and always steps up when it counts. He is a great leader, mentor and friend which is why i feel he is deserving of this award. 

Bane.. bane should of been Gen 2 outta 3 times but that's a different story for a different day lol. 

Bane is one of the strongest and most charismatic leaders I've seen come through this community in a long time, hes one of those get the job done first and ask questions later type of guys and hes always striving for more.

I've known bane since I was div leader of DR and he was coming up the ranks in Elysium, we didn't really ever talk but I saw the work that he was putting in to get that squad to where It needed to be and he was a pretty big asset when it came to that squad splitting twice in a month. 

Fast forward to 2018 and bane rejoined into Hannibal where I finally got to actually sit down and have a conversation with the guy and reminisce about the old days. He was pretty goofy and tad immature but he was cool and pretty fun to talk to so none of that matter. 

Bane has been in 3 squads in this divison and has done amazing things for all three of them making his way up to captain twice and finally general of Samurai. Since taking the gen spot Bane has been nothing but amazing always asking questions to better himself, always wanting and taking constructive criticism from any and all 7's within the divison or even some that aren't over our divisons anymore like Gary or Ronin. 

When I was the Gen of Samurai I held my squad to very high standards and when I watch bane run that squad it reminds me alot of myself and i could honestly say I wouldn't want anyone else to be the person running that squad and getting it back to the way it needs to be and always should be. He's most definitely one of the top generals in the community today and I really hope that some day I get to run DW with him by my side.

No matter how much I mess with you, I'm proud of you and what you have done Bane finally broke through your shell and you're showing everyone the potential we knew you had in you. Keep up the amazing work my friend.:13_upside_down:

If you need someone to talk to about personal things he is always there and willing to listen. He isnt afraid to tell you what he thinks, which I think is good cause the world needs more people like him. He tries his hardest when it comes to this squad, I couldnt think of anyone that deserves this more than he does. He knows how to get information across at meetings and yet make it fun. He is a really kind, caring, loving (and much more!) Leader. If you forget to do something he tells you and he helps you do it if you need help. I know this isnt a long one like the others, but just know that we all love him. I'm sure theres a lot of us that, if need be, would drive or fly to him if he needed help. He is an amazing friend and leader, and let's not forget that we all love him!

I first time I met Bane was when I was in Samurai last year and it feels like I've known him for years. He is always inviting members to Game nights and workshops through out the division and not just concentrated on his squad alone. He makes everyone feel welcome. We both have a type of trust for each other that you don't often find. If he ever has a question or just wants to get feedback about something he will reach out.

One of the first projects Bane helped me was in News and Marketing. I was tracking the participation points for DW and doing the Weekend Warfare recaps. Everything I had a question about like who attended and who won he was there with the answers. This was great because it gave me a jump start on my articles when I would come home from work. He has also helped make the Community Events section a better Thread.

After Samurai split and Paladin was created, Bane came over from Hannibal to give the squad a very appreciated helping hand. Coming in as a 4th LT he quickly came back up to a 2nd CPT. Anything I ever threw his way he always gave it 110%. The patience to go through a whole squad tag and make a excel file to make sure there were not any mistakes on bio and location and/or any blacklisted/security risked members. This file was also used to make sure everyone was active. This was a period of my life when it got very busy with family and work and without him I believe the squad would have failed altogether. 

Bane just recently got his 7 in productions and became the General of Samurai. I can't wait to see your next move in the community. Keep up the great work bro.

I would like to witness for this award.

Bane, there are many words to describe this member, strange is one, slightly annoying is another two ! But the real word I would use is "Passionate" ! 

I have watched Bane grow from a little irritating acorn, into a mighty fine oak! He has grown so much as a leader it is quite astounding ! He has such a rapore with his members and leaders within the community, that Bane has really made a name for himself! 

When I heard that Bane would be a General of a squad I was intrigued as to how he would perform ! He is doing a sterling job ensuring a tasks are completed and ensuring all members are being trained correctly and efficiently! Bane is a great leader within this community, I'm sure he will continue to strive to do his best at everything he does! 

Working with Bane in productions was also a very enjoyable experience ! When I was the Head of the Department there was always one member I could count on in an emergency! That was Bane ! He was always ready to drop what he was doing in order to help stream a weekend warfare or an event during Spirit Week! He is now the Co Head of the Department which I feel was long overdue! 

In conclusion Bane is an inspirational member to new and old members of this community ! He always knows how to make you feel better of you're having a bad day and always offers words of encouragement ! You will make a great Co Founder one day dude ! Keep on doing what you do best @Bane

Bane has been one of the most dedicated members of the whole Community.

He is Spirit Week King 2k18, what can I say?

Bane has been such a inspiration to myself, I've seen him grow in many different ways to better himself and those around him, myself included.

I first met Bane around the time I joined productions in June of 2017, He joined the Department and we immediately hit off and became friends. Inside of Productions, bane has always been a Streamer with big Ideals and big Goals, He was one of the people who streamed the most inside of the Department, and was always willing to do more or help people. Recently, He got in charge of the Happy Hour team, and sent that out in a huge way! Now, he is Co-Head of Productions and is doing big things for the Department alongside the Head, Skarzx.

Bane was also in Marketing, where he pushed events and helped members of DW sign up and play in the Events, Bane has been in T&E where he was the one hosting the Events! 

Now, He is inside of the Community Development Committee, and is helping create Workshops for the Education of the Community 

What I feel like is his most proud achievement, is getting the Rank of General again! He used to be a General in DR, and after ages of working hard in DW, Whether it was Hannibal, Paladin, and Samurai, he finally Rested and is running the Squad Samurai!

Bane has had his hands in so many Cookie Jars, it's simply incredible. He never stopped working even when times got tough. 

Whether Bane calls me at 5 in the Morning, to tell me about his Orange juice, or to message me at school to discuss KSI, Bane is a fantastic example of an Outstanding Member. You really deserve it @King Bane

Guest KSI Harleygirl

So I have not been part KSI Samurai and DW very long, but being GEN of a squad in a previous community I can tell you from my own experience how hard and how much work is needed to run a squad and run it well. Bane definitely got my vote for OS level 1. Bane is one of the nicest people that I have met in KSI not that everyone I’ve met haven’t been pretty cool as well. Bane however earned my respect right from the start because of his integrity and his devotion to our squad and our division and our community as a whole. Bane shows his dedication to us every day in every way. From making sure everyone is happy and content to taking the time to help anyone in need. Bane let me know from the start he was always there for anything I needed. He knows everything about KSI and if doesn’t know he’ll bust butt to find out. He knows how to command the respect of his squad and I can honestly say I’m proud to be part of this squad.

Bane is one of the best officers ive know in my short time here. He has gone out of his way to try and make meetings and game nights are fun. He does his best to make samurai squad not just an awesome squad but an amazing family. I personally know that if you have problems or need help bane is the man to go to. Like i said im still fairly new and dont know the old samurai, but i do know bane is a major reason i stayed in the new samurai. 

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping Vote to Witness

What can I say about Bane 

Bane is a member im surprised that doesn’t have this award already. I first met him when he was a members Hannibal an I truly thought he was annoying but as the time went on he grew on me. Bane has been in many squads in the division could have been Gen of those squads but that’s another story lol. But no matter where he’s at he has always been a strong leader for his squad mates.  Ow as Gen he is truly dedicated to his squad an his members as well as maintaining his duties as Cohead of productions. But no matter what hand he has in a cookie jar the effort he shows is nothing less Of upstanding. 

If you are ever in a party with me and bane you know I give him a lot and I mean a lot of crap. But honestly bane is one of the members I'm most proud of. I met him when I rejoined into Hellcat FI he was my first Captain and now he is my Gen in Samurai DW I can't escape him but thankfully in this case that's a good thing. Since bane took gen iv watched him change into the leader he is now. He completely turned the activity in his squad around building a stellar officer roster and a ridiculously active schedule for his squad. Meeting attendance is amazing and everyone in the squad knows bane. He is always in parties pulling people in and willing to get to know everyone. He really cares and it shows. He is also doing great things as productions co head and watching this growth has honestly been inspiring. I find it outstanding but that's my take.