KSI FireMomma7, KSI drop shot 7 Die Hard

KSI Follow

Name: KSIfiremomma7, ksi drop shot 7
Link to Forums Account:@KSIfiremomma7 and  @Mr. DropShot

Award-/-Achievement: Die Hard

Reason-/-Evidence: @KSIfiremomma7 and @Mr. DropShot these two members go through H*'ll on a daily basis dealing with issues and drama, i not sure if the even have hair right now from all the stress they are going through on a daily basis.

KSIfiremomma7 and KSI DropShot7 hhasbeen here for me since day one of me joining this community shes always looking for a better solution to a problem I have or she's always there to talk to about any problems KSI related or not she supports loves and cares for everyone 

Awards

These 2 have dragged DL from the dead to Alive again and have kept us a dominating force with not even the highest members.  They have carried squads on there back while running the whole div.  They have had generals disappear off the map and have reassembled squads with no help.  These 2 are people who wont let anything just die they will always go down fighting

These guys are the bread and butter of the organization. They accomplish crazy tasks, against crazy odds, and handle it with class and poise! We are forever grateful for the sacrifices they make for their people.

Ksifiremomma7 and drop shot are the most two deserving of this they work there but off to make sure that KSI and everyone get along and make sure they follow the rules and they make sure idlf u need help they go one on one so that way u can get a better idea of it is that u may be struggling they have been there for when everyone has need them and hope to set it as an example I'm so glad to have them as my leaders 

Denied at this time, we hope to see these nominations again in the future but please post nominations that require multiple witnesses separately for each member being nominated in the future. This had no bearing on our decision, just something to keep in mind @KSI Follow

Closed.