KSI xKing 77 Die Hard

VENM VII

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping Vote to Witness

Name KSI xKing 77

Account Link @KSI xKing 77

Award Die Hard

Reason So today we’re gonna talk about DieHard an I’m not talking about the Christmas moving staring Bruce Willis. We’re talking about the man the myth the legend the one an only KSI xKing 77. King is the definition of diehard for multiple reasons which I will state here in this nomination statement. So King is never one to back down when times get tough. I met King back in 2014 in ES as the Gen of Wicked an I recall one night the squad he was over wasn’t doing the best in recruiting so he went out one night an single-handily got his squads weekly quota an it wasn’t long after that he got the CoFounder spot of his long an glorious career. So as things tend to happen I left an we sorta went our separate ways but I would check in on King throughout time. An he was making strides throughout the community he was in LW reviving existing squads bringing them to greatness. He was key in the revival of DR an it’s split to make CD. An here recently with the DR/LW merge to make DW he came in to Samurai an within a few weeks he had the ball rolling an eventually when I took the reigns the squad split but it wouldn’t have been possible without him. An to this day he still makes impacts on the division or anything he touches. Because I truly believe this that anything he touches will turn to gold. So when you look for someone who’s is a true DieHard KSI member then look no further than KSI xKing 77

King went out of his way dealing with bringing DR back from death with almost nobody in it building it back up to a split. He has gone through alot of stuff in his time here and still keeps going strong regardless of what he faces. Most people in a situation like that works just give up and walk away but he didn't and it turned out great. He learned a lot from it and that die hard dedication makes him the amazing leader he is today.

King has been here a long time, but for someone who has been here so long, King is still very young. Despite this however he has endured a long list of trials through out his time in KSI, sometimes with his head held high, and other times yearning for more. He has helped build divisions, squads, and leaders within the community, but it’s not in his successes that King’s true strength lies. In his failures is when King truly stands out. For many, failure is a loss of something meaningful, failure means giving up, failure means the end. Nothing is ever the end for King, because even in defeat he will stand back up again, to show all those who have doubted him that they were wrong. As he has built, he has also lost, he has grown divisions, only to see them collapse in his absence. He has grown squads, only to hand them off and see them crumble. King always gets back up though, dusts himself off, and gets back to work. He truly believes in this community, even if at times he disagrees with some of the leaders within it. No matter what obstacles King faces, he will endure, as he has, and always will.