KSI Sinikon Outstanding Service Level 1

KSI Kato

Gamertag: KSI Sinikon

Forum Link: @Sinikon

Achievement/Award: Outstanding Service level 1

Reason: He's worked very hard constantly to help out anyone in the squad and division. Anyone who needs answers to questions or someone to play with he is there. He has also gone out of his way to buy games and awards for people and has even bought games to play with people who don't have mainstream games. Great member retention! Deals with situations in a fair and just way always hearing both sides. Is on top of training and mentoring people making sure our members can become great leaders within KSI. 

I will drop my vote to witness,

This member has been an exceptional officer since I was tasked with taking over the division as a Founder. From recruiting, training and promoting members no one is more efficient and effective then Sinikon. This guy works like someone with twice his experience and is never shy to handle issues and problems within his squad or the division. He is very well respected throughout the division and sets an amazing example for those following in his footsteps. He has been an integral part in the resurgence of the squad formerly known as Stryker (Now Imperial) and thanks to his efforts along with his general and fellow officers, will be splitting their squad very soon. Well Organized to the point where he notifies his officer staff daily on all promotions, trainings, Pending recruits as well as reminding members of events. He also is always with members and is just a positive leader overall. He is more than qualified for OS level 1 and I look forward to his rise through the ranks to some day add that 7 to his gamertag. 

I would like to witness.

I have known Sinikon since mid-August. Since then, every day he has gotten better and his commitment to KSI has methodically gotten stronger. Throughout the course of being General over Imperial. We have gone through many setbacks, many hardships that were hard to overcome to get the squad to where it is today. Throughout those hardships, Sinikon's leadership and dedication have never wavered. Without him we could not grow the squad to level of success it is currently at or split the squad in a reasonable manner. Every day, he organizes the officers and assigns them equal amount of work to do, to ensure the efficiency of the officer core. When I have promoted SGT's to SSG's, Sinikon is the first guy I want them to mentor them besides myself. If you look at ranking structure as a hierarchy, you would see he is right below me. But to me, he is not below me. He is equal to me. KSI Sinikon has been the rock that holds the successful fundamentals in place. I am extremely honored to see him be nominated for this award, and I hope this department will give it to him to validate his efforts in restoring what was once a lost cause division. 

I will drop my vote to witness

I have seen sinikon work harder then most officers to help his general as much as he can being his right hand man. Buying gift cards to help his squad grow more sgt which in return helped them grow in all. Making new officers. Help buy games and make tournaments so members who didn’t have those games could have a chance to in them and attend more game nights. This dude is always on with members gaming or chilling in lobby’s. Always on working member retention making them feel welcome. Hosting game nights and training members helping his general grow an amazing officer staff to have there backs. When times get tough this dude keeps a level head and help work with his general on coming up with solutions. Takes time to meet other members game with them as well even ones out side of his squad in all he’s a great guy who is constantly working hard. That being said I do believe he definently deserves this award with all the hard work he does not only for imperial but also for SL definently a team player

Achievement/Award:

Outstanding Service level 1

Reason: He worked very hard to constantly to help out our members with any questions we brought to him. Also he would make sure that our new recruits are having a good time and enjoying themselves. Lastly he would take time off his day to put reminders on discord and help our brand new officers with anything we ask him.

Achievement Award:

Outstanding Service Level 1

I would like to take the opportunity to share why I think Sinikon deserves this award. As I've started my own personal journey through KSI, I've seen very few people as dedicated and knowledgeable as Sinikon. Sinikon spends pretty much all of his personal time trying to better our squad. As I was coming up through the ranks, I was really unsure if I wanted to take those steps and Sinikon was a very important piece in my mind to change that stance. He helped guide me through what I needed in KSI as well as a few things in my personal life. Sinikon is just a really good person. He"s a guidance when needed. He's a soldier when needed and he's always a friend. From helping members out when they need something to guiding with patience our future officers to just being that friendly ear. Sinikon derserves this award many times over. We couldn't have brought our squad this far without "Mr. KSI". Thanks for all your pain staking hard work.

I will witness to Sinikon being a Outstanding member. 

Seeing as how I have not been the most active member in Clan ops I do still watch and observe, and I can tell you from my time knowing Sinikon that he and Grifful have put a lot of sanity and maybe tears into Imperial. When we merged (and even before when I was a officer) I could tell that he wasn't messing around with his duty and he is one of the most active officers in that squad and one of the most proactive officers in Sovereign Legacy training? He does it, Recruiting and teaching others to recruit? Your guy. I'm not in Imperial but you can't know SL without knowing about that squad and he has done everything and more Workshops, Recruiting Lobbies, Squad Meetings, etc. That's all I can say so keep up the work Sinikon!