KSI Dirtymax- Member Assistance

KSI Jynxie 7

Name: KSI Dirtymax
Link to Forums Account: 
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/21921-ksidirtymax90/
Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance
Reason-/-Evidence: Knowing Max for a short time I have seen him run himself around in circles handing out information to those who need it or opening lines of communication between members. He helped me at times when I would be half awake and needed someone to spark my brain into activity reminding me that which I had forgotten. He knows where to find about most things on the forums if you need the material, and hands it out to those asking of it which helps spark their own desires to seek the massive knowledge there is on the forums.

the reason i thing max should get this award well ever since max joined angles he has helped out tremendously form asking me if he did something right or even asking me for my option on a issue ever since he came into angles ive been training my best to train max as im trying to a mentor to him he has always helped out in any situation i cant wait to see how far he comes into angles

Dirty max, there is alot to say about him now where to begin as his div lead I have personally been in parties where he has had to jump out to help someone figure out settings or why there bio and stuff are not working as well as where to find information pertaining to the game nights for the squad he has only been in a very short time but has proven many times that he is more then willing to drop everything to help people with questions or lead them around the forms or the discord he desrves thjis award and I see him continueing his career in KSI by helping many more people in different areas of KSI. 

• 2 weeks later...