KSI Nagisa- Member Assistance

Ng11988m

Name: KSI Nagisa

Link to Forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41036-ksi-nagisa/

Award/Achievement: Member Assistance

Reason/Evidence: In the short time that i have know him he been a great mentor to me within my squad, any time i have had question about how to do something or handle anything he has been here with the information that i have needed, i have watched him help many members. He is always there with the information that is needed and has a massive amount of knowledge when it comes to the forums and where to go to find anything you  may be looking for. He has personally helped me find out information to make me a better office with in the squad

Since day one this guy is on the ball he is always jumping from one party to the next answering questions leading people how to make a forms account or finding things on the forums as well as teaching them how to play games that thye may not be doing so well on. He takes in as much knowlage as he can so he can aid members in his squad as well as other squads in his division he has helped lead members to there leadership if they did not know who they were as well as getting refereals in touch with squads they are a better fit for he deserves this award.