OS lvl 1 KSI Grifful

KSI Rockdogg 7

Gamertag: KSI Grifful

link to forums: @KSI Grifful

award/achievement: OS lvl 1

reason: from the time Grifful was recruited back into KSI he has always been willing to help in any way he could. Helping finding recruits attending meetings, game nights, and meeting new members making them feel welcome whether they were in his squad or not. If for some reason they didn’t feel welcome he would find out why and try to fix the issue. He was eager to learn more and do more for the community. He did what he could to grow his knowledge with in our community. He asked questions, used the PO workshops to his advantage, attended many recruiting workshops, asked advice and always listened to those advising him made the advice they gave him stick, he wasn’t afraid to ask questions on why we did things and also come up with ideas to better the community. He quickly started going up the ranks still eager to grow and learn more not giving up no matter what. When leadership was changed instead of slipping off he adapted to the changes he then became gen and  over Stryker which is now imperial. Training his officers up to there fullest potential. Gaming with his members adapting to the needs of his squad and the division. When He lost a couple bad apples out of his squad that hurt his officer staff a little this dude came back extra strong and rebuilt his officers better then the ones before making sure not to make prior errors. With TSB trying to do there thing they do this dude did not panic yet stayed strong for his squad and officers like any great leader should. It has been an honor to watch this member grow in KSI I see great things in his KSI future. He definently deserves OS lvl 1

I will drop my vote to witness.

Grifful has been a good General from the moment I walked into SL. Despite all the hardships he had to endure during his time as a General from bad experiences with his 7's staff, bad apples in his officer staff , he has persevered through it all and grew his squad to over 90 members. Most People in his position would of failed, or stepped away from adversity where as Grifful succeeds nonetheless. Recruiting, Promoting, Training are all strong suits for him as well as running a very tight ship. All events are hosted with great attendance and his attention to detail gets better each passing day. The biggest reason why I would say he qualifies for OS level 1 Is once again his ability to weather any storm sent his way , you could even argue he deserves MAD MAX. The officers behind him are some of the best I seen in a long time in KSI , and thanks to Grifful guiding hand they are being put in a position to succeed in KSI. As a leader isn't that one of the most important things you can bring to this community , creating more leaders? 

Along with KSI Rockdogg 7 they formed a dangerous 1 2 punch in terms of generals in a division and thanks to Grifful hard work SL has grown very quickly from the bottom of the divisions in Members , to as of right now 3rd biggest division in KSI. He is also on the verge of splitting his squad which is a testament on how great of a leader he is. No brainer for OS level 1

WOW @KSI RockDogg! Well said! Gen. Grifful is not only a great leader when it comes to gaming but also here in KSI! Just a little bit ago today he was explaing how important it is to him to establish the best of pretty much everything within KSI. I vote Grifful!

Edited by Barbie
Auto correct error in name

I will witness

Grifful has been an excellent general from the moment I stepped into his squad. He is always on top of what is going on in the squad, and he is constantly looking out for the health and growth of his squad, staying ahead of most issues that would arise. When problems do come up to him he doesn't even hesitate to make sure it is resolved in the best possible way for all parties involved. He has been a great mentor and all around trainer to not only his officer core but also his Jr. members. He is always answering questions to the full extent he can and then some, ensuring you have any and all knowledge you need. He undoubtedly sets an example for an outstanding officer. His continuous hard work, giving it his all, has propelled our squad into a strong environment and inspires strong officers wanting to follow the example he as set.

KSI Grifful deserved this award for all his hard work and dedication to the squad.He has always put the squad need first and He spend countless hours to make sure all the members are having a great time. He is not afraid to get his hand dirty, and he definitely lead by example (recruit, host workshop, game night) anything the squad need ,You can always count on him to help.

KSI Grifful

Griff is a great leader and I’m proud to have him as my gen. He is a very fun person and a great positive impact to this community. He always makes time to play with everyone, and is always on his grind for the community. He has trained two great captains who will soon be great generals, and is overall a fun and respectable leader 

Awards

KSI Grifful has my vote. I have only been in KSI a very short period of time, but the time I have been here grif has always been helpful and has reached out to me a hand full of times to offer assistance plus answered a ton of questions from me lol always around and helpful, overall great Gen!!

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Grifful

Link to forums: @KSI Grifful

Award or achievement:

Outstanding service Level 1

I wanted to take the time to explain why I feel like Grifful derserves this award. First I'd like to say that I feel very lucky to have been brought into a squad that has 2 of the best, most knowledgeable, and admired officers that anyone could hope to be, Grifful and Sinikon. Griff started me on this journey through KSI even when I honestly didnt feel I wanted too, somethings kicking and screaming. He saw something in me and had more faith in me than I did myself. For his time, understanding, patience, and caring about me as not only a member but a person and a friend I'm here now mentoring my people. Griff can be stern when he needs to but tries patience first. Knowledge is a weapon that he uses best. He's taught this old dog a few new things as well that I didn't think could change. Think before you lash out. Patience IS a virtue and we will all make mistakes, it's how we change those mistakes that make better people and communities. Griff does everything he can to make not only our squad better but also the people in it. He strives to make us the officers better so we can shine. He strives to boost moral even when I can tell he's beat and needs rest. He is Imperials rock and we have been very fortunate to be in this squad and he as our leader. I feel he should have already received this award as he's deserved it for as long as I've had the honor to know him. Thanks from the whole squad for everything Griff.

I will Witness KSI Grifful if something needs to be handled he handles it he's an upstanding person upstanding leader and he deserves this award

Ahem. So. Grifful is that guy in High School who you swear will take your lunch money but he's not haha. He is a exceptional General. I may have not always agreed with Grifful but I have the up most respect for him and what he's done with Stryker and now Imperial. He became General when FI basically fell apart and all he has ever done is shown stride and integrity for the people he cares about he has the Strength to get through the toughest challenges and he's gone through a lot! From butting heads with old Generals to being doubted on his skills as a officer and having to run a squad when we didn't have a divisional staff for a little bit. Some Generals do work for their officers (Most newbies do this) But he's always been the guy to work WITH his members he goes through the recruiting, the forums account making, training, and workshops. He will give his members the time to shine and they do much like the rest of SL Grifful has found his place here and he's becoming a great leader and I can't wait to see what he has in store next!