KSI FadeZ 7 - Drama Queen

GreendayFox

Name: KSI FadeZ 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI FadeZ 7
Award-/-Achievement: Drama Queen
Reason-/-Evidence: 
1. Join Mod he can get sassy

2. He has broken marriages that other men in KSI were in.

3. I mean he hangs around me a lot and that speaks a lot!

But on a kinda serious note if you sit in a party with FadeZ long enough you will see he has a crown of his own. He has said very funny and absurd things being around the people he cares about most and im just being real if I read his responses in the Join area I can just see him doing the sassy snap fingers with the head bobble. and my last thing that I witness for him being a Drama Queen is I'm pretty sure he's sleeping with every guy in departments and even Divine Warriors (JOKING OF COURSE) So if he doesn't get this award I will be subjected to the snaps.

Before we get started with witness statements, will you confirm that you accept this award nomination sir. If not, please state that as well.

@KSI FadeZ 7

• Chief Operating Officer

Fadez now this is all on good fun my dude.

Drama Queen Drama Queen Fadez well sir this is definitely you my man. You are one of the sassiest people I know in KSI whether your in a party or doing KSI stuff. An some of things you say are very hilarious if I must say so myself. You fit the title perfectly except you shouldn't have a crown but a tiny cute little tiara.

I can witness for this. I remember playing dark souls 3 with @KSI FadeZ 7. All I remember is the moment I started getting sort of good at the game. You know killing bosses by myself and not needing his help as much. Well what does he do he pulls out his level 110 or whatever and shows off in front of me. All I Gotta say is that fire was cool. I correct myself FadeZ. Very sassy.

FadeZ is the definition of Drama Queen... he literally just said to me if i didn’t witness for him, he would’nt be my person anymore...I mean what a Drama Llama.. so here goes.. he’s super sassy, goes in a grump if he doesn’t get his own way and loves to be the centre of attention at ALL times, if he’s not in a party with you he will phone you to make sure that he’s the topic of conversation, he throws dinner rolls at people, has a B-F if you spell his name wrong, will literally start fights with people to defend his friends and has no qualms in being the love object of many peoples affections...He has no problem acting stupid to cheer you up and always always ALWAYS has an answer for everything... He will willingly act a fool for training purposes and will always be there when it counts..So yeah, He’s A Drama Queen 

There are many that can and probably will witness to the drama that is FadeZ. I've known this guy for almost 7 years, and I can definitely say we have been involved in more than our fair share of some drama.  Between dealing with community issues, to all of our messed up real life issues, when you stay close with someone so long we all lose any filter we had. 

I've been around to see this guy  grow from DR's resident "felon" (not really, inside story) and to see him go through multiple instances of creating drama for himself and then instantly regretting it within short amounts of time. Love this guy, but he is for sure a drama queen.

Name: KSI FadeZ 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI FadeZ 7
Award-/-Achievement: Drama Queen
Reason-/-Evidence:

1. At this point, does anyone not know this guy? 

2.  At some level, SOMEHOW gets involved in every matter of business handled here. 

3. Going off Greenday's nomination, he has his crowd... and then another and another and another... pretty much wherever someone else's business is, he is there.

Awards

FadeZ is like the Town's Bicycle, He helps every one get around, among other things

FadeZ is a man of the people and makes sure that they know that, whether he's denying people with his Sass, or laying down with his dog in his living room. 

Drama is something that follows FadeZ in a great way, it's almost always positive.  from a Princess to the new Drama Queen, Cause more Drama ya knob @KSI FadeZ 7

I have many things I can say to witness for this trust me there has been ALOT of things that has happened and things that have been said lol, the one thing that will stick with me forever is when I got pulled into a party by fadez and he literally starting flipping out about how he is a Join mod, Court judge, and has even been a 7 in a division before but couldnt host a gamenight without an officer present. He literally wasn't even mad he was just being hella petty and sassy, he even made me pull bane and minion in a party so he could have them listen to him be petty about it as he sits there and just laughs while hes trying to be "serious" lol.

Mind you fadez is suppose to be my husband but is also cheating on me and the rest of the Male members of the communities with each other so thats just another story for another day lol

Everytime you're around this guy just expect a good time lmao 

@KSI xKing 77 is actually right, and the best part is, @KSI FadeZ 7 hasn’t even hosted one after causing all that Drama in the first place :’(