OS LVL 1

KSIxRONL68x7

Gamer tag: KSI Athydian

Link to forums: @KSI Athydian

Award: os lvl 1

Reason:

From the day I rerecruited Athydian in KSI he has been very active in the division and the squad. He is willing to go out of his way to assist or help any and everyone he can. He has good ideas and suggestions for improving the squad and how to achieve that goal. He listens to other officers and members on anything they have to say and will try to incorperate those ideas if possible. For these reasons I believe he deserves the os lvl 1.

He has an abundance of energy and motivation which he uses to get things done in a specific time. He brightens up any chat and squad meetings that he hosts. People around him also picks up his enthusiasm. Athydian is well deserving of this award.

Edited by KSIxRONL65

Gamer tag: ksi athydian 

Link to forums: @KSI Athydian

award: os level 1

Reason: I know he deserves this reward for many reasons but I will give the top . He is open minded ...he is a very loyal determined captain that makes his self available for anyone on and off game he has helped many build a closer bond and have helped activity and party's become more amusing and fun to where we have bigger turn outside and he Is an important part of us all ....he is truly an outstanding open minded person with any and everyone and do not judge anyone for anything and to have a person well rounded is a plus plus in my book this is why he deserves it to me

link to forums: @KSI Athydian

award: os lvl 1

Reason: this man goes above and beyond when it comes to our squad. When he’s at work he will come on and jump into everyone’s parties to check in on everyone. And when he gets home he will make the effort to play with every single member we have and if he can’t he try to play with the people he couldn’t make it to the day before, he is always making sure the squad is active and having fun. He also listens to everyone’s problems and tries to give them the best advise he can. He’s very supportive, caring, fun, amusing, and a great gamer. His dedication to the squad to make it a better gaming community for the squad members is why I believe he deserves this award.

link to forums: @KSI Athydian

award: os lvl 1

Reason: I have watched the change in ABADDON WD and can witness the turning ppoint is When KSI RONL64 became GEN in ABADDON. The choice he made to take on a sleeping squad with little activity. KSI Athydian with past experience as an officer decided  to help his old friend. From SSGT position you could feel the energy building from his efforts. He had been going above his position continuously and at every position by having game nights, recruiting,getting others to join his passion of reviving  ABADDON. Coming up with challenges and activities to get more people involved. The GEN is the person responsible but without great support staff they will struggle. KSI Athidian is the key member of his staff to make it a great with his infectious support that makes others want to do more. 

Gamertag: KSI Athydian

Link to Forums: @KSI Athydian

Award: OS Lvl 1

Resason: Honestly, this mans dedication to the squad and each individual in it is impeccable. The amount of time he sacrificices in service of the squad is commendable in itself. He's always willing to listen to any issues and resolve them in an timely manner, he orchestrates squad activity and ensures everything runs as smooth as possible. One of the very few unbiased and levelheaded people we have, who has the most open door policy and is the friendliest and trustworthy person. I cant say enough about the guy.