OS level 1

KSI SEXYMOMA

Ksi sexymoma 

Gamertag:ksi brunan 7

Link in forums: @KSI BRUNAN 7

award: OS level 1

Reason: this is well over due for this up right individual here ..his arua in any party is a radiance of hope and  amusement also the way he can solve problems between members in a professional way is mind blowing...his strong passion for ksi made many such as myself want to step up at first I was completely fine with staying a Sgt until he helped me see the true potential that him and so many could be and more importantly how much ksi could be a 2nd family to me and many more I truly believe him period lights up any meetings...partys....games and etc I know and so many more knows he is very well over due for this and have earned this so long ago I truly stand behind this 100 percent 

KSI Athydian

Gamertag: KSI BRUNAN 7

Link in forums: @KSI BRUNAN 7

award: OS level 1

Reason: Well I do not know BRUNAN that well but I would give the view point who has seen many things in KSI through the short years I have been with the community. The man has an unwavering demeanor when it comes to leading, understanding, and thorough even when he is dead tired from a long hard days work he always maintains a professional manner. Through the many parties we have been in he has gauged my character very accurately and always had an ear to ensure the gens and officers in his division are taken care of including my workaholic self. If I stand by the saying the officer staff is the foundation for the squad this man is atlas holding up that foundation. I respect and admire this man and whether he knows it or not I appreciated every insight or suggestion or direction he has done whether it was bad or good. I could go on but it would just be rambling on small instances and would take atleast 30 minutes to type

I will be dropping my vote to witness. I have known Brunan since I went to Abaddon back in October 2016 and have been working under him since then. The work he has done for both Abaddon and WD as a whole has been nothing short of outstanding. He is continually pushing healthy growth to the division by encouraging recruiting through all the squads; not just any recruits, mind you, but he teaches how to recognize quality recruits that will add to the quality and experience of KSI. Brunan treats every member of the community with respect, from recruit to board, and is very knowledgeable and helpful with any KSI matter while still being open to learn whatever he can. He's consistently coming up with ways to improve the division and the community that have caused improvements to the overall KSI experience. Brunan is also one to listen to and thoughtfully consider ideas coming from any member regardless of their rank or experience in the community. He has done and continues to do amazing things for the division and it is my firm belief that this award is waaaaaay overdue.

KSI XxX Felon

Gamertag: KSI BRUNAN7

Link in forums: @KSI BRUNAN 7

I have had limited dealings with Brunan,  however, He is active daily in all aspects from the top of the ladder to the bottom rung. I have personally witnessed  a fair and honest personality, he has an amassed knowledge of KSI procedure and has worked tirelessly to promote squad activity, recruiting, and a strong officer staff. Even as a new recruit I was welcomed into his parties and talked to with respect. I believe that this award would be justly given to this man.

KSIxRONL65

Gamer tag: KSI SEXYMOMA

Link to forums: @KSI SEXYMOMA

Award: OS lvl 1

witness; this individual is very thoughtful and considerant to all members within the squad and division exspecially towards members with mental and personal problems, going out her way to assist those members who needs it even staying up all night talking to them until wee hours of the morning.

She has a special repore with the squad and it's members. Without her I believe the squad would crumble a bit. 

She's a hard worker and never waivers in her duties as a 3nd CPT. She is a constant force within the squad and she has my respect along with all the other officers and the co-fo and founder.

I believe she is well deserving on the award of os lvl 1.

Edited by KSIxRONL65

I'll be dropping my vote to witness for Brunan. 

This man is a figure who is respected by all, he holds no bias against anyone and is always willing to give some insight, but he won't tell you how to do everything. He knows that people learn better by figureing it out on there own, he let's you make your mistakes and is there to pick you up and help you do it better next time. There was a time where I had royally messed up, I was dissapointed I myself and I didn't know how I would go on in KSI from that point forward. Brunan made me understand that mistakes are here to help you learn how to be better, he helped me learn from my mistake, and I'm a better officer to this day. I've been in WD for only about 5 months but you can tell Brunan is everywhere in this division, his guiding hand makes it this amazing place. He's an amazing mentor, leader, and friend.

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping My Vote to witness

So as being the Performance Officer for WD I’ve got to meet a few people over there but Brunan is one who definitely sticks out. Brunan was one of the first members I had met in WD an when I got the PO duty for WD I explained what I was there to do an he welcomed me right in there. I see him going above an beyond for his members whether it’s KSI or Real life Brunan always has some wisdom to share. So I definitely feel he is deserving of the OS Level 1 if not possibly level 2