KSI Kakashii 7 - Mad Max

GreendayFox

Name:  KSI Kakashii 7

Link to Forums Account:  @KSI Kakashii 7

Award-/-Achievment: Mad Max

Reason-/-Evidence: 

Alright I'm gonna try to break it down for everyone. Kakashii who has been around this community for a WHILE he rejoined a couple of years ago and then when I came in and became a officer under him he was like "Hey man let me get some of those trains or greenday is gonna take them all" I loved it and hes a no nonsense kinda man he has always had people doubting him and with all the shinnanagins he's had to deal with which being Hellcat FI, trying to move up for MONTHS and now that hes a general hes gotta do all this extra stuff!? I mean he calls us all kiddos and basically we live in the Naruto anime because hes our sensei and hes so crazy he wont respond to much else basically he does his work but if you catch him when hes not doing something oh my lord he will make you think he belongs in a asylum!

This guy has been here for years, and has been through all kinds of hell, and things that seemed to be random acts of divine destruction. He ended up in CO during our DR split to CO, and became a 7 there. Anyone who can remember CO can remember all the drama that division eventually contained,(not saying names) and I remember the brain aneurysms that it was giving him.

Then I got this guy to come back in MP with me, and shortly afterward while we were still squad level members, MP and FI were merged. Then FI was great for a time too. But as we can see with it not currently being a division anymore, and most of us know of the debacle including the leadership at the end, the good times ended there too. Not to mention the headache after with who all left and their community choices that were involved spicing things up.

Then it was on to SL for him. I know less about his trials in SL as I do not participate in Clan Ops currently, but from what I do know some of it over there has been slightly wonky at times as well. We are gaming together most of the time, and I can just tell he is going into full overdrive of losing his sanity (lets be honest, if he had any to begin with) just like he has several times before in the community. 

In closing, he has been someone who has contributed several places in KSI several times over the past years. He has had the unfortunate opportunity in the past to be in the wrong divisions at some of their worst times, and has been driven to the edge of sanity almost each and every time. He deserves Mad Max.

Gonna be honest. I don't know the guy well but when I came back into KSI he was CPT and then when he became General we talked more

He does make sure things get done. We both work night shift same times. So its hard sometimes but he does make sure everything goes well.

He makes meetings and such interesting with words he says. Like for squad meeting before he Promoted me and few others he said "I'm gonna give y'all  dessert before your meal.(which I'm still waiting on it lol).

When it's business time he means business and that's how a General should be. This guy deserves this award nice to see people recognize it and hope more will too.

I will drop my vote to witness 

I have know kakashii for a little while close to a year now. I’ve watched this man go through many different situations that would make any one insane starting off with hellcat in FI. But instead of leaving KSI he kept on chugging along. He then cane to enforcer at the time as my 3CPT why he was still at 3CPT is a mystery to me me. But hey it happens especially with crazy horrible leaders and with favoritism involved. Kakashii helped me a lot. Then dealt with some personal issues that caused him not to be able to be in full force he decided it would probably be best to set down then with in a few hours we went through the changes of losing all our leadership and hear comes Kakashii right back changing his mind like a crazy person who needs a straight jacket would do. Hey I changed my mind you’re going to need my help so it ring that quick I was more then happy to put him back as his captain spot where he went full force helping out some personal issues made it hard sometimes to help but that didn’t stop him from doing what he could to help us transition into our new div and squad name. He then after our squad split took over gen over knights which he has been leading very well over his squad dealing with his crazy squad and members and recent attacks by tsb and Eternal on his members not letting them affect his squad. But how can you not go insane when tsb is up to there stuff.  That meaning said this man is definently insane and needs his very own padded room

I was around in DR back in the day when mr Kakashi here was trying to regain his sanity from all the drama in CO it was almost like we had to take shifts in taking care of him in DR. Years later we were together in FI and had to go through the whole debacle that ended up sadly killing that Division but he has stood strong through it not letting it break him and is still here. 

the fact this man isn't in a padded room by now , then something is wrong. He got hit with crazy work schedule and then dealing with the issues in FI as well as trying to help manage a split , I'm shocked he isn't more crazy then he is now. Now he is a General balancing his real life with the crazy officers he got and managing a roster of over 85 people is amazing. Sometimes I really think this man believes he is Kakashii and tries to attempt jutsu's during meetings. Probably wears the same style headband every day ! Someone get this man a straight jacket!