KSI Kato Mentor Award Nomination

Cashstacks25

Gamertag: KSI Kato
Forums link: @KSI Kato
Award/Achievement: Mentor
Reason: I feel that KSI Kato has been a good mentor to me as well as towards other members. He has mentored me as I have worked my way up to my current position. He helped when I asked questions when I wanted to move up and my questions when I became an officer and that's why I think KSI Kato should be given this award.

Edited by Cashstacks25
Typed my info instead of the nominee

Awards

Guest KSI Skaters MIA

I am a witness to this kato has helped me every since he recruited me but not only that hes been a really good friend and has been there for my 1st recruit and is a great  Mentor

Please be aware that guest account witnesses cannot count towards the award. Please make sure you are properly signed in before witnessing. 2/5

I will be a witness to this ever sence i joined KSI i have made a lot of friends and KSI Kato has helped me alot if I ever had any questions KSI Kato has taught me alot and is one of my best friends.

Awards

i will witness to this. When he recruited me he took the time to help me through everything, made sure i understood what he was telling me, and answered all the questions i had. Even after recruiting me he stuck with me and guided me through KSI helping me get the position i’m at now, and still helps me and answers any questions i may have. :) 

Awards

I know you have 5 already but. I'll witness as well. Kato has 100% been an amazing mentor to all those that are lucky enough to learn from him.

I will be a witness to this. He has been there to answer all questions, has made sure I was aware of the events and weekly schedule.  He has taken time to help introduce myself to other members that are into similar games.  He has taken upon himself to address all concerns I have had as well as questions about moving up and becoming an officer myself. I truly think he deserves to be recognized with this award!! @KSI Kato

Awards