DW Spring Break 2019 Divisional Hall-of-Fame Nominations

Kalakoi

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.
2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.
3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.
4)     Must have earned at least Outstanding Service Level One (1).
4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.
5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

-------------------------------

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chief Operating Officer

Information on Nominee:

Division: DW

Gamertag: KSI HAVOC 7

Link to Profile: @KSI Havoc 7

Qualifications: Nominee’s Current Rank: Division Leader

Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: Officer, General OTM, 7s Headhunter, Gamerscore Hoarder, Div Leader OTM, Graduate Leader, Director OTY, Forum Staff OTM, Senior Leader OTM, Director OTM, All PO Certifications, CoFounder OTM, Member Assistance, OS Level 1 and 2, Gamerscore Master, Monthly 7 Spotlight, Write Right, Good Karma, Friendly, Approachable, Co Div Leader OTY

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain. One of the most down to earth people in the community as well as the world. Havoc has his hands in many cookie jars of the community from PO to HR to his work with the Lead Classes as well as his spot on the BoD but lastly his rank as Division Leader of DW. In doing this he has been a driving force in DW. I've been around KSI for a few years an I've seen numerous division leaders who just sit at that rank. Havoc is very different in that aspect he actively engages with the members whether its hosting workshops, hosting gamenights, mentoring members helping them reach the places they want to be in KSI. He's been a driving force in the revitalization of Hannibal I've been here for close to two years an I haven't seen it in the place it's at in a long time an it's due to his leadership an the motivation he gives the officer staff. So with that being stated I this go around he definitely deserves DW Divisional Hall of Fame.

Gamertag: KSI VENUM 7
Link to Profile: @VENUM 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co-Founder

Awards: 2018 OTY Runner up, Friendly, Good karma, turkey Bowl, support group, three cheers, KSI Mentor, The Double Agent, Round of Applause, On Point, Ripple Effect, Legen-, Capped out, Fall Classis 2018, Oustanding level 1-2, Master Recruiter, Rebounder, Trainer, Pro Recruiter, Novice Recruiter, Weekend warfare Winner, Spirit Week 2018, Clip Commander, General OTM: Divisional x2, PO Workshop Certified, Committed, Member assistance, Spring Break 2018, Helping Hand, Officer, Gamerscore Horder

Testimony:

Where do I Start about Venum?
Venum was someone I ranked up with in LW-DW, someone I've seen be motivated into being the best leader he can be
He would stay up training and Mentoring officers, or get on late at night to help people
Venum is constantly making sure people are kept up to date on education, whether inside of DW or out
Venum is the first to volunteer to help others, or to pick up something that needs to be done. He is by far one of the Friendliness and Welcoming people in the Community.
Venum makes sure that each of the Squads are running efficiently or if there is a problem he is always available to help the member out.
Venum has brought a Warm and Family like Atmosphere to the Division, someone who has made people feel motivated and willing to move up.
He is by far the most active 7 inside of DW. Or Member, in DW. He is always giving out Challenges for our Officers to complete and makes them diverse and fun to complete.
Each week is something different and a new challenge to complete.
Venum has brought several ideas into the Division, one of them being the Meet and Greets, where each squad has had atleast one, and has improved overall relations and morale for each squad.
Venum is such a contributing leader within the division and the community, and he deserves to go down in Divine Warriors Hall of Fame Forever.

Information on Nominee:

Link to Profile: @VENUM 7

Qualifications:

Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Most definitely 

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yesssssssss

Awards:

2018 OTY Runner up

Friendly

Good karma

Turkey Bowl

support group

three cheers

KSI Mentor

The Double Agent

Round of Applause

On Point

Ripple Effect

Legen-

Capped out

Fall Classis 2018

Oustanding level 1-2

Master Recruiter

Rebounder

Trainer

Pro Recruiter

Novice Recruiter

Weekend warfare Winner

Spirit Week 2018

Clip Commander

General OTM: Divisional x2

PO Workshop Certified

Committed

Member assistance

Spring Break 2018

Helping Hand

Gamerscore Horder

Testimony:

Venum is one of my best friends in this community, someone I can actually call a brother and someone I know I can always trust. When I was General of Samurai DW in 2018 venum was my right hand man, always making sure things were getting done in my absence and making sure members were happy and the squad was running right.

When I got promoted to cofo venum was the guy to take Samurai next and he ran that squad the way everyone knew he could leading it to the first squad split in DW history and solidifying his spot in the divisonal leadership and in the DW history books. 

Venum has put in so much work in this divison its insane. Ranging from being acting Gen of literally every squad in the division, to basically carrying the division on his back at times. Hes the type of leader that wants every squad (even the ones hes not over) to know who he is, be able to go to him with anything they might need or want. 

Now that I am in ES, the Founder spot Is currently open and no disrespect to anyone in DW but venum is coming for that position no matter what it takes he has voiced to me more then a handful of times that he'll do ANYTHING for that Founder spot.  He is the heart of that division getting online daily staying on all day and majority of the night making sure things get done and that the divison is running smooth. He never turns a member away no matter how busy he is or how late in the day it might be and that just shows pure dedication.

There's so much more I could say about this dude that I can't even begin to put into words.. But I can say watching venum evolve from the general of banshee in 2014 to the Co-Founder of DW in 2018 I could definitely say I couldn't be more proud of everything he has done and I can't wait to see what else he has to bring to the table in the future. THAT is why my brother deserves to punch his ticket to the DW hall of fame. Keep up the great work my dude!!! 

(Permission to post by the great Gambino) 

Division: Divine Warriors
Gamertag: KSI Nebula 7
Link to Profile: @Nebula 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co Founder

Yes

Yes

Awards:

Outstanding Service Lvl 1
New Member Certified
Train the Trainer Certified
Basic Training Certified
Squad Leadership Certified
Division Leadership Certified
2017 OTY Runner Up
2018 OTY Runner Up
Divisional General OTM
General OTM
Write Right
Clip Commander
Weekend Warfare Winner
Weekend Warfare Champ
Officer
Committed
Gamer score Hoarder
All Star
Scoreboard
Member Assistance
Headhunter
Ice Breaker
Good Karma
Approachable
Friendly
Capped Out
Novice Recruiter
Trainer
People Magnet
Legen-
Ripple Effect
Round of Applause
Three Cheers
Award Hobbiest

Testimony:

Nebula has been a dedicated member of DW for some time now. He excelled as a general in Hannibal for a long time keeping the squad alive and growing it. He spent so long doing this but stayed dedicated through every trial that came his way instead of giving up. After eventually making the squad thrive and building a officer staff up he was promoted to Co founder. After he has excelled as a Co founder being very involved with his squads and the division as a whole he has really showed a inspiration of how to be a active member of DW. He is at almost every game night, workshop and so forth. He is always getting involved with the members and going out of his way to make sure we all get a long even so far as to pulling people aside and just being an amazing friend. In DW we have such an amazing family vibe amongst our squads that you almost forget we have different squads and that we are not all one big squad. It's amazing and nebula has been a key part of that so for me I feel this division would not be what it is without him

Information on Nominee:

Division: Divine Warriors

Gamertag: KSI Nebula 7

Link to Profile: @Nebula 7

Qualifications:

Awards:

Outstanding Service Lvl 1

New Member Certified

Basic Training Certified

Squad Leadership Certified

Division Leadership Certified

2017 OTY Runner Up

2018 OTY Runner Up

Divisional General OTM

General OTM

Write Right

Clip Commander

Weekend Warfare Winner

Weekend Warfare Champ

Officer

Committed

Gamer score Hoarder

All Star

Scoreboard

Member Assistance

Headhunter

Ice Breaker

Good Karma

Approachable

Friendly

Capped Out

Novice Recruiter

Trainer

People Magnet

Legen-

Ripple Effect

Round of Applause

Three Cheers

Award Hobbiest

Testimony:

When Divine Warriors was formed Nebula started as the general of Hannibal, by this point already being a general in LW for 6 months before the merge. When I came back into KSI in January of 2018, Nebula was one of the first people that I met and very quickly helped me get situated to his squad as well as his division. While at the time it was very clear that while Nebula was a hard worker, he still had quite a bit to learn. Even then I knew Nebula was someone who wanted to go far in KSI, as far as he could possibly go, and nothing was going to stop him. Regardless of the struggles he face in life or the obstacles he has had to overcome in KSI. From losing his entire officer staff several times, to dealing with a squad struggling to succeed, Nebula eventually started to find his rhythm. When he finally was promoted up to co-founder after being General for a year, it was a new opportunity for Nebula to show the entire division what he has to offer. In his time, Nebula has made himself synonymous with Divine Warriors, with most of the division having first hand experience with his gaming abilities and leadership. What makes Nebula someone worthy of Divine Warriors Hall of Fame is his perseverance, his dedication, and his willingness to support the members of this division. Nebula will not give up on this division, nor would he rather be any other place, he works constantly to help DW maintain its family atmosphere, activity, and training. Without him here, DW would simply not be the same division it is now.

Information on Nominee:

Link to Profile: @KSI Havoc 7

Awards: Officer, General OTM, 7s Headhunter, Gamerscore Hoarder, Div Leader OTM, Graduate Leader, Director OTY, Forum Staff OTM, Senior Leader OTM, Director OTM, All PO Certifications, CoFounder OTM, Member Assistance, OS Level 1 and 2, Gamerscore Master, Monthly 7 Spotlight, Write Right, Good Karma, Friendly, Approachable, Co Div Leader OTY

Testimony:

Havoc has been in DW since very near to its creation. He is always striving to be a better leader. Havoc has his hands in so many cookie jars I am pretty sure he's an alien honestly! He played a huge part in the success of this division. Havoc has been acting general over almost every squad in this division. He keeps watch over all of the squads in DW and really is devoted to making this division the best it can be. Havoc takes special time and care to find out personal information about people and he truly cares about everyone and their well being. He uses gamenights as an opportunity to get to know people and is not afraid to get his hands dirty going out recruiting and making events a standard for everyone. 

When you are recognized by him you feel it in your heart. Havoc has a way of making you feel important if he tells you that you are doing a good job then he means it! Havoc is a great leader and an example of what this community needs more of. Definitely a staple of this division and definitely the reason many people are still here today including myself. 

Link to Profile: @VENUM 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:

Co-Founder

Yes

Yes

Awards: 2018 OTY Runner up, Friendly, Good karma, turkey Bowl, support group, three cheers, KSI Mentor, The Double Agent, Round of Applause, On Point, Ripple Effect, Legen-, Capped out, Fall Classis 2018, Oustanding level 1-2, Master Recruiter, Rebounder, Trainer, Pro Recruiter, Novice Recruiter, Weekend warfare Winner, Spirit Week 2018, Clip Commander, General OTM: Divisional x2, PO Workshop Certified, Committed, Member assistance, Spring Break 2018, Helping Hand, Officer, Gamerscore Horder

Testimony: Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain 

Venum is an amazing mentor, leader, friend. He has put his stamp on everything as a KSI member. You can count on Venum for anything at anytime. I have seen the greats things he has done for our division and proud to have him as a leader in this community. 

Edited by KSI Majesty
Needed to fix spacing issue

Information on Nominee:

Link to Profile:  @VENUM 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co Founder

Awards:

2018 OTY Runner up

Friendly

Good karma

Turkey Bowl

support group

three cheers

KSI Mentor

The Double Agent

Round of Applause

On Point

Ripple Effect

Legen-

Capped out

Fall Classis 2018

Oustanding level 1-2

Master Recruiter

Rebounder

Trainer

Pro Recruiter

Novice Recruiter

Weekend warfare Winner

Spirit Week 2018

Clip Commander

General OTM: Divisional x2

PO Workshop Certified

Committed

Member assistance

Spring Break 2018

Helping Hand

Gamerscore Horder

Testimony:

Venum is one of hardest working leaders in KSI today. He shows it day by day being Co Founder in DW. Venum along with all others involved helped make the first squad split within DW possible, and today both squads, Samurai and Paladin are in good places. Although DW has faced a lot of hardships over the year Venum has never given up to make DW great again. He has helped in every way possible to make DW a great division to be in. With Elysium when a lot of people left he made sure to train all officers in the squad to make sure everyone was ready to do what was needed for success. He helped grow that squad and promote leaders in place of it who he knew could do great things. Right now Venum is acting gen of Paladin and is doing everything he possibly can to help make the squad successful. Honestly the way he’s going now I would not be surprised if he was promoted to Founder. This guy is gonna be leading this Division one day, and I wanna be there with him.   

Venum is definitely one of the best and most hardworking leaders, and DW is lucky to have him. He deserves to be in the DW Hall of Fame without a doubt.

Division: Divine Warriors

Gamertag: KSI FadeZ 7

Link to Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/8545-darth-fadez/

@Darth FadeZ

Qualifications:

Join Mod/HSI/Judge

Nominee’s Current Rank: SGT

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? YES

Awards:

Capped Out

Enlightened

Good Karma

Division Leadership

2018 OTY Runner-Up

Divisional Hall of Fame

Three Cheers

Round of Applause

On Point

Ripple Effect

Legen-

Write Right

Platinum Donation

Wasted life

Clip Commander

Squad Leadership Certified

Basic Training Certified

Helping Hand

Squad Splitter

New Member Certified

LT OTM: DIV OTM

Forum Addict 

Gamerscore Collector

Committed

3rd year anniversary 

Gamerscore Master

Ice Breaker

Lieutenant of The Month

7's HeadHunter

Co-Founder of The Month

Trainer

Outstanding Service

Member Assistance

KSI Mentor

Gamerscore Hoarder

Testimony:

KSI Fadez 7 has been a very humble member since the first day I met him when he was in FI. He works very diligently in all the areas of KSI that he is responsible for bringing his best foot forward after going to his real life job. It is not easy to juggle all of these things. He had his 6th year anniversary with KSI on 10/26/2018 and still remains very positive and cares deeply about the members though out the community. Doing things like donating money to the community and reaching out to members when they are having a bad day is just scratching the surface.

Some of the areas I've seen him personally seen him excel at is on the Web and Clan operations side of things. As a join moderator he is very detailed and digs for all information to make sure the people that are joining are the right fit for KSI. Protecting the community from anyone who might be joining to hurt the division they might be joining. When he was apart of the News Team he was always coming up with new ideas to keep the community engaged. I for one was always looking forward to the articles when they came out. While I was in the Department he was always around to answer any questions anyone had. I've also been in parties with him when he was getting together all the history for squads and divisions so we can all have a memory of what past and present members have done in KSI.

On the Clan operations side of things you will always see KSI Fadez 7 trying to help where ever he can with the time he has left after a long day. Always trying to make meetings, going to game nights or just hanging out with other members. This member has great member retention. This is why this member should be in The Hall of Fame for DW. Thank You for bringing all that you do to DW.

Information on Nominee:

Link to Profile: @KSI Havoc 7

Testimony: Havoc is an extremely deserving member to be placed into the divisional hall of fame. He has always been there for me whether it’s to give advice and guidance on personal life issues when i’ve asked for it, or to advise me on how to be a more effective officer and how to present myself in a better manner. He always makes time for any member regardless of who they are and will drop what he is doing in a heartbeat to help them. Havoc constantly encourages others to reach the potential they can’t see in themselves. He’s a kind, genuine, patient soul, he’s respectful, courteous and above all else he is fair. He is always willing to play a game that he’s probably already played a million times over without complaining just so that he can spend a bit of time with you. When there is a time a conversation needs to be had he will make sure he makes the time for it. He is the kind of person that sees the good in everyone and won’t give up on someone even if they seem to have given up on themselves, he will always give them chances and advice on how to improve on things and guide them on their way to be better more effective versions of themselves. He’s an inspirational person to look up to both as a superior and a friend and it’s truly a privilege to be in the same division as him. I aspire to be as effective as Havoc one day as i feel he is the true embodiment of a great leader.