mentor award

KSI DiamondKat

Gamertag: KSI Rockdogg 7

award/achievement: mentor award

link to forums @KSI ROCKDOGG

reason:  Rockdogg has been around a little longer then i have been and  i have had the honnor of working with him from another div and now under him in the same divison . he will work with all members no matter of rank or sqaud or even different divison no matter if its gaming they need someone to talk to. Rockdogg has always took his position  serious  so when he mentors someone he is claim patient postive and respectful when doing it . he dont get faustard when someone dont understand he will work with someone as much time as they need to learn what he is teaching them. Rockdogg is one who desevers this award .

I recruited ROCKDOGG back in the day. I left KSI due to problems but coming back into KSI ROCKDOGG was my general before doing to Do Founder and he had help me a lot and mentored. I learned a lot now due to KSI changing. I messaged ROCKDOGG one night and told him that he is my Mentor. He deserves this award.

Ill witness to rockdogg being my mentor, (yes even a pup can teach an old dog new tricks) he was my general and is now my cofo, and is always helping me when it comes to how things run nowadays as to when i was previously in a leadership position. He is a great mentor and does his very best to show people how to get the job done properly.

Gamertag- KSI Rockdogg 7

Award- Mentor award

Reason- Literally there is no reason why he shouldn’t get this award. Since my joining of KSI I have seen Rockdogg in many occasion take someone aside to teach them and guide them in the right direction. I, myself have been mentored by him on several occasions and have learned a great deal from him. Not only that but it is because of him I continuously gained confidence in my ability to lead my squad.