OS LVL 2

KSIAngryDave.

Gamertag: KSI Rockdogg 7

award/achievement: Outstanding Service lvl 2

link to forums @KSI ROCKDOGG

reason: I have so much to say why Rockdogg has earned this award. He has been in KSI since I recruited him back in 2017. Not only has he done his duties in KSI but he has done peoples jobs above him to help out. Rockdogg has helped so many members here in KSI so they can become excellent members and now some are amazing officers or soon to be 7's.

He makes sure members knows one another and it helps with member retention. Rockdogg just key to things and this is why I'm putting him up for this award. 

He has helped me since I came back and with things changed since 2016-2017 I was lost but he was always there for if I needed it. Just an amazing member here in KSI.

I think Rockdogg deserves this award for his full commitment to KSI And anyone that is in ksi. He day by day shows everyone that he is always there when and if needed. 

When i I first joined by the time I had even left the party he had me understanding rank structure, how to move up, and the basic structure of it as well. On that note he also mentored me and helped me quickly grow up the ranks. 

Awards

Hey guys! We'll need a bunch of detailed witness statements attesting to this member's contributions to the community and how he's gone above and beyond! :) 

@KSI KingArthur1 @KSI ROCKDOGG

Rockdogg is one of the oldest people from the FI and CD merge to make SL and he poured his heart and soul into this division he is one of our top recruiters and he gives his all for everyone I can tell you not every 7 would be willing to sit with me and listen to what I have to say as a SGT the way he does. There hasnt been a day where he isnt working. Since becoming a 7 he is there for all the squads and works with Skarzx to help take some of the work load that skarzx had by himself. He's the kind of person who wears his emotions on his sleeve but he puts his feelings aside for us and he cares about everyone's opinion and works so hard for us pushing events and gamenights I think he has earned the chance for this award.

Rock dog always goes above and beyond when it comes to KSI related issues duteous he's willing to take his time to work with any officer that is wanting to learn to move up the rank . It doesn't matter what rank Rock dog is KSI has always been a big thing for him he tries to take the workload off of the person above him to give himself more to do within the community keep games with anybody any division any rank which is a big thing for members he Host Game Nights I have had the opportunity of knowing him from a staff sergeant to where he is at now being a seven and SL and I watched him touring members in a division that whenever I merged yeah he knew the people that went from fi but he didn't know a lot of people over there but he still jumped right in and started busting his butt like he always has if this number does not deserve an OS level 2 I don't know what would qualify for it. 

Edited by KSI bubbakat

I will drop my vote to witness,

KSI Rockdogg 7 was a general in FI when I came over to run the division as a Founder. This guy has always set a great example of how a General and an Officer of KSI should be, Hard Working, Professional (AT TIMES) , and above all being available for anyone at any time. He grew his squad very quickly and efficiently and lead Knights to the first ever squad split in Sovereign Legacy which in turned help keep Royalty alive as a squad. He is in fact sitting over Royalty as an acting general and already in his time he has turned the squad back on course with growth, activity and a more bolstered officer staff. He is also the first 7 that was promoted in Sovereign Legacy when I made him Co-Founder. SL Best Recruiter, and one of the Main Components that saw SL go from a small merged up division to now the 2nd biggest Division in just 4 months (150 ish members to 276 as of 2/18/19). His ability to inspire others to be better and do better is probably his best quality and honestly between him and KSI Hyde 7, SL is in very good hands even if I were to leave today. That is how much confidence I have in Rock. He deserves OS level 2 for his Dedication, his Commitment to his members and his actions both since SL has been a division , as well as before that in FI and even to this day. 

Gt: KSI Rockdogg 7

Award: OS lvl 2

Reason: As I have said before there is little reason why this man should not be given this award. I’ve  had the honor of him not only being my gen but also my mentor. He’s one of the most active people I know in KSI. He’s always on top of his duties as a 7! He’s also helped Royalty grow and start to flourish as a squad. 

I will witness for this nomination.

KSI Rockdogg 7 has been through alot in his ksi career, he was a leader within his squad enforcer during the FI shenanigans. He was tested time and time again with multiple different problems.

ever since the merge to form SL, rockdogg has been a foundation member upon which this dividion has been built on. He has already split my squad (knights) and moved up to the rank of co founder.

as of a few weeks ago he has been exemplary with his duties in a fast growing division.

he never has any issues helping any member anywhere within Ksi.

even now he is multitasking his duties as cofo, and being the acting gen over royalty after they lost their gen and captain.

he has already grown that squad a substantial amount, and groomed plenty of members in both royalty and my squad for leadership.