OS lvl 1

KSIAngryDave.

Gamertag: KSI Kakashii 7

award/achievement: Out standing service 1

link to forums http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/1845-ksi-kakashii-7/

reason: This another guy I like to see with this award. He is heck of a leader and defiantly makes sure things are getting done right. When it's business time it's business time. He doesn't play around. Only when it's time to play around he will be laid back. 

Kakashii has been up in the 7 ranks before so he knows what he is doing. I'm surprise he doesn't have this award yet. But I recognize it and he deserves it. He is a great member in KSI and a great leader. 

I wasn't for sure of him being my Gen when I came here in KSI and when we had our split but we got to talking and such and me being his right hand man this guy has earn so much respect from me. Hope to see him keep going and earn the rest of these awards.

I would like to witness for this OS Lvl 1

A small list of things Kakashii has done that I feel he gives evidence to this award.

He had a brief time where he was without his xbox but he was still around and kicking butt on training and  getting things done for Knights when he was still a captain! Him now being a General he is always ontop of asking his guys to get stuff done hes very fun to play with because he plays with everyone that he gets a chance and he will teach us whatever we dont know. But hes one of the most encouraging Generals I've met in a long time and he definitely deserves this award.

I will drop my vote to witness

Kakashii what can you not say about this guy. The guy was willing to give up as officer set down due to how much work he was going through and personal life issues but when he seen how much help I needed this guy was there running throughout security checks getting to know members. Helping me with the officers hosting some game nights when he could then this guy ran out of internet. But soon as he could get a hot spot he would get on for meeting and even host some really laggy game nights that were still some fun. He's helped a guy going into another squad get a gamer tag change so he can be recruited in. He's always will and ready to help anyone with any question or just if they need some one to game with he jokes around but knows exactly when to be serious he's come to be a very good gen and am proud I left my squad in his hands to lead

I would like to witness for this OS Lvl 1

Since I joined KSI Kakashii had been a complete inspiration to me and the rest of the squad. His leadership skills are some that I have never seen before. Since day one he has been there for me and very understanding I have a lot of major health issues and in and out of hospital and Kakashii has always been so understanding and caring which is good skills for a leader. I will do anything to help Kakashii make our squad the best. I will fight with him to the end this is the effect he has on us because he is such a good leader.

I will drop my vote to witness

I have met Kakashii shortly after coming over SL as the Founder. This man has improved every day since then going from a captain with expierence to a hard working general of Knights. He had huge shoes to fill following Rockdogg but has done it without breaking a sweat. He keeps on his staff to ensure promotions and recruiting is done, he ensures events are hosted and even hosted name change tournament on poker to help boost morale in division. He continues to work hard despite a tough work schedule. He deserves OS level 1 for his efforts and i have no doubt he will continue to be an amazing general for SL.

i vouch for his good work. he deserves it.  does a good job leading the team and getting stuff done as well. had a few challenges but seems to have knocked em out. 

Awards

I will witness for KSI Kakashii 7.

I am a new Co-Founder, I have maybe been a 7 for about two weeks. When I received the promotion, I was a little worried about being a Co-Founder for a squad in the other side of the division. What I didn't know at the time, was that this was the best spot for me to be. Kakashii has made my job as a 7 easy as it can possibly be. He has led Knights with minimal error, as he is always on top of his squad. Not only does he have my complete respect, but he also has earned the respect of his officer core and likely his whole squad. He carries himself with a excellent mentality. He is a patient General, that only plans in the most methodical manners. Even though he is at 90 members, he has not asked once about a squad split. He unconsciously understands that there are some things that need to be wrapped up before he splits. The reason for this is pretty simple, he would rather raise and maintain the current morale of the squad/ division then chase his own personal prestige, by this he has shown me that he is fully committed to the team and is willing to be the support system to the divisional infrastructure that has made SL prosperous. 

By this, I only see that it is fair that he earns OS lvl 1.

I will witness for KSI Kakashii 7.

I have only been in KSI for a month Kakashii was one of the first people that talked to me he made feel welcome. I came to him with the idea of becoming a officer  he told me to go for it. he is a great leader and a great friend.