KSI Kato DramaQueen Nomination

Cashstacks25

Gamertag: KSI Kato
Forums link: @KSI Kato
Award/Achievement: DramaQueen
Reason: Kato is always causing drama whether it be cracking a stupid joke and dragging out the reactions into more jokes or saying stupid things till he gets a reaction. "Oh My God" -KSI Kato. "Like seriously are you kidding me" -KSI Kato. Kato also makes a big deal out of small things just to get people to laugh. Kato also talks up a storm when it starts getting quiet. Theres never a dull moment around Kato.

Awards

I can DEFINITELY withness to this. Kato is ALWAYS  like ALWAYS  causing drama with somebody. I  CANT SAY ANYTHING without this boy having something smart to say after. DRAMA QUEEN is the PERFECT title for kato. without a doubt.He is Always stirring a pot and getting people upset for no reason. it NEVER fails !! always seeking the DRAMA and ATTENTION! 

Awards

This man is nothing but a bubble full of Sass. The amount of days he drives me up a wall I am surprised I still exist in SL. I love the guy but man does this man attract drama and alongside his partner in crime KSI ItsaMichi they are like the dynamic duo of Drama!!