KSI Nebula 7 Drama Queen

VENM VII

• Chief Operating Officer

Gamertag KSI Nebula 7

Account @Nebula 7

Award Drama Queen

Evidence So first this is all in good fun Nebby. So Nebby is the epitome of a Drama Queen based on the words that comes out of his mouth when he's raging at a games such as BO4 an pretty much any game he plays. I've heard things come out of his mouth that make me wonder wtf some times. An we have to tell him calm down hulk lol. An whenever he feels he needs to get a point across he becomes ten foot tall an bullet proof. Basically if you get sassy with him.he will get just as sassy if not more sassy with you.

Since Nebby accepts, I will contribute as a witness and forgo my vote.

Nebula is so dramatic sometimes it rubs off on the rest of us in the party too. To assist anyone in keeping their sanity, you should probably not play Blackout with Nebula unless you are sure that you can win. Things get crazy when that doesn't happen... This sassy little guy sure does keep gaming interesting though, as you're never really sure what he is going to say next. :heart:

Oh, Nebbi the drama queen. 

We love him just the way he is! I couldn't type the words he screams when you are playing games with him. Nobody is safe from the rage of Nebula. He gives a new meaning to raging honestly. He also somehow always becomes the center of attention in any party. He brings the drama but not without comedy. Nebula really deserves to have this stamped on his profile 

I will witness to nebby being dramatic in every way because all anyone will tell you is he is the dramatic marketing head who calls us his nugget army XD and he will just keep spamming bongo cat in the chat and he would tell us we arent special enough unless we go spam it too lol. Hes our special dramatic nugget overlord for marketing and I'm sure hes very dramatic in DW as well.XD

Have you ever seen someone threaten to throat punch someone in a classy way? If not then you haven't met nebby. I mean seriously the grace that this guy caresses people's neck with his fist I mean what a guy right?. Truly no better man can clear a party then the nebster in his flying furry of words in cod lobbies. He truly is a master of the wordy arts and things of that nature.