• Announcements

• KSI worstplayer

Division, Area Section, and Shoutbox Rules   09/11/2017

Division and Area Section Rules.
    • impyyy

2019 KSI Donor/VIP Revamp   01/28/2019

After much thought and re-work, the KSI Board is happy to announce the revamped and improved KSI VIP Donor System for 2019. Unlike the past where one donation netted someone the VIP group, now the group will reset on the 1st day of each year. Requirements In order to get re-added as a KSI VIP Donor, you will have to contribute in one of the following ways: Donate $10 to KSI's PayPal Donate at least 1000 bits to KSILive Sub to KSI for at least 2 months Once the new year begins, just donate in any of the 3 above ways and you will receive the 2019 Donor Award as well as the 2019 Donor Group. Just provide proof in the AAP area when you apply. Your donation can be made by someone else, so just have them provide you with the receipt. This only applies for PayPal donations and Subscribing. Bits must be your own. Donations can also add up, so you can contribute $5 for two months and receive it. Just keep the receipts as proof for your request and you will be given Donor access. With this revamp, we have improved the perks of donating to KSI. Because of your financial commitment, we want to reward you for believing in KSI and contributing in that way. Benefits Access to VIP Area on the forums to talk with other donors. 2019 Donor Forums award Special sneak previews of KSI News stories and community announcements Recognized on the KSI Front Page's Donor list Ability to give input on upcoming events, such as Divisional Cup, Spring Break, Spirit Week, Fall Classic, Turkey Bowl, and Award Show. Special Donor-only giveaways during the yearly KSI events A special Donors-Only Weekend Event full of FFAs and Giveaways in August. Overall We want to provide the best KSI experience for all of our members, and those who fund the websites, events, and so much more should be rewarded for contributing and believing in the community. So please enjoy this revamped system and allow us to work with you to forge a better, more inclusive KSI. Thank you, KSI Board of Directors
    • KSI BadKitty 7

KSI Spring Break 2019 Announcement   02/26/2019

SPRING BREAK 2019! Hello! We are proud to announce the official schedule for KSI's 3rd Annual Spring Break, to be held Friday, March 29th - Sunday, March 31st, 2019! Spring Break event is momentous in several ways. It is the first large-scale competitive event on the 2019 calendar, and it serves as the official start of KSI's second round with the KSI Divisional Cup. As per every large event, there will be a schedule of events, a forums poll, and a scoring system to rank divisions in the order they finish. We will also be holding a Twitch Subscriber Lottery drawing for special prizes. Make sure to tune into our Spring Break oriented Town Hall on Friday, March 22nd!   Schedule: Friday, March 29th: (8 p.m. EST) PUBG Customs - 4v4  Halo 5 - 4v4 CTF GTAV - 7's Sumo  Saturday, March 30th: (8 p.m. EST) Rainbow Six Siege - 3v3 Bomb Overwatch - 4v4 TDM Prominence Poker - 7's Sunday, March 31st: (6 p.m. EST) CoD Bops 4 - 4v4 TDM CoD Bops 4 - 7's FFA   ** Sign-ups for these events will be posted up within the next day or two in the Spring Break area on the forums, which can be found here. Only 7's may post sign-ups for the division, which can be edited until the evening of the event. Each division is allowed just one (1) team per event. For FFA's, there may be just two (2) 7's per division. There will be a Poll posted as part of the event. It will open at 8 p.m. EST on Friday and close at 8 p.m. EST on Sunday. Votes will count toward participation for divisions and members will be asked to post a reply to become eligible for the Spring Break 2019 award! Prizes will be $10 codes, given out to the winners of each individual event. Total prizes for the competition will value ~$200. The Twitch Sub Drawing will happen on Sunday evening. Anybody who subscribes to KSILive before 6 p.m. that night will be entered into the drawing for the merchandise/Loot Crate prize. We may do more than one drawing, depending on Subscriptions. (Reminder: All Subscription revenue is used exclusively for prize pools for events, and the more Subs we get, the more prizes (and the bigger the prizes) we can offer.)   DIVISONAL CUP: Spring Break signifies the start of this year's Divisional Cup! Just the same as last year, divisional cup will keep track of each division's participation throughout the year. Starting at Spring Break and ending with January's Award Show, we will be ranking divisions each month by their participation, growth, and officer staff ratio to develop a competition for Division of the Year! The division with the most points each month will be named Division of the Month. A list of monthly events will be posted with meeting notes and in the Marketing Area on the forums so everyone can be aware of what will count toward points! Divisions can expect to see points counted for Weekend Warfare, Montage and Clip submissions, News Team contests, Twitch Subscriptions, OTM/DOTM award periods in the AAP, and more! Additional events will be added depending on what is happening in KSI for that particular month. KSI's large events -- Spring Break, Spirit Week, Fall Classic, and Turkey Bowl -- will count independently and figure into the overall scores, but not the monthly tallies.   SOCIAL MEDIA: Follow along on our Social Media platforms to stay informed, engaged, and to connect with KSI! Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/KSIGlobalGaming Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/KSIGlobalGaming Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ksiglobalgaming/ YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/KSIGlobalGaming Twitch: http://twitch.tv/KSILive Twitch: http://twitch.tv/KSILive2 --- We hope to see you at KSI Spring Break 2019! Good luck and happy gaming.
December 77

So You Think You Can Write - March 2019

Topic will be automatically locked at 03:59 AM

21 posts in this topic

SYTYCW.png?resize=1024,375

So You Think You Can Write - March 2019

Topic: Your KSI Eulogy

What would you want people to say about you if you left? How many lives do you think you've touched? Now is your chance to share some ultra-personal feelings. (Ooooooooooo yes.) Do you think people would have good things to say about you? Or would they be secretly thanking the Lord you're gone...? Fill us in! Keep it fun and entertaining. Don't get too depressing. Make it however short (or long) you'd like it to be. Have fun! ;) 

This topic will close March 27th @ 11:59pm EST. Copy and paste the template below. Good luck writers! 

-   -   -

My KSI Eulogy

What I would want it to be:

What I think it would ACTUALLY be:

Awards

What I would want it to be: If I was to leave KSI right now I would want it to be Dedication, hard working. And when I left I would love to have made an impact on the division that I would be in the hall of fame.

What I think it would ACTUALLY be: I think it would be active, and out going. Iv only been in KSI for about 4 months.

Awards

My KSI Eulogy

What I would want it to be: Hmmmm I would want members to think back and say ya know I remember this guy as being the annoying guy always posting things that was going on in KSI. He was always quick to step in and try to help members weather he was right or wrong he still make that effort and impact. Chances are you ran into this guy at one point in time.

Well being here only 2 short months my honest opinion I believe I have already made an impact on members bettering them along with myself at the same time. Wait actually it will be someone giving me crap cause that's what I get from everyone most of the time haha

Awards

My KSI Eulogy

What I would want it to be:She was the most epic of gamers, always there with the head shot for the clutch win. She would always have your back and never back down from a challenge. She was the first in the fight, and the last man standing. She could take you down with a stick and a single piece of string. Nothing compared to her skill at sneaking up on people and her situational awareness was off the charts. As a leader she was never late, always had her stuff done and was completely 100% professional 110% of the time. Never a foul word would come from her mouth as she was a beacon of virtuousness. She will be missed as the angelic assassin. 

What I think it would ACTUALLY be: This woman, I am surprised it took this long for her to die. She doesn't know the difference between a smg and and an assault riffle. She has fragged more teammates than enemy squads and at times we thought she was working for the other side. When it comes to her game skill, she isnt aware until she is dead or she shoots you in the head on "accident." Her reaction time was of a potato and most times we all knew she was just busy looking off at the horizon at something stupid. The only times she got a single kill is when it was on accident from bumping her grenade bumper or her toddler got a hold of her controller while she was away getting a drink. The only thing she assassinates is my KDA. I will not miss carrying this teammate.

Awards

My KSI Eulogy:

It looks like Killedbyme was ...

(•_•) 

( •_•)>⌐■-■

killedby natural causes

(⌐■_■)

YYYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH

What it would actually be: Wait who are we talking about... was he in KSI? He’s dead??? Damn didn’t even realize.

Edited by Killedbyme

My KSI Eulogy

KSI HAVOC 7 will be giving my Eulogy

What I would want it to be: Dearly beloved were gathered here today to celebrate KSI VENUM 7. He has left this place we call earth or in his words finally kicked the bucket. He was a strong man a brave man but most of all a man's man. He never once shyed away from a conflict an 9 times outta 10 he told you what was on his mind. He leaves behind a division with 4 squads. An his impact on them will be forever lasting. I mean c'mon at some point he was gen or acting gen over all of them. An I'm sure if he was here sitting with us he'd be cracking a joke that wasnt CoC appropriate. But when you think of VENUM don't look back an be sad because that isn't what he'd want you to do he'd want you to smile an be happy because you all have touched his life in some way shape or form. An for that I know he is eternally grateful. An I leave you with these parting words from the song Freebird by Lynryd Skynryd.

If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be traveling on, now
Cause there's too many places I've got to see

What I think it would ACTUALLY be: Well finally it's happened hes gone lol. Let's talk about VENUM here an now. Throughout his time here he did many things split a squad an trust me he would remind you about three times a day. Became a member of PO, AAP, Rejoin/Join Section. He never met a challenge he wouldn't take on or a person that he wouldn't demote (Very Demotion Happy) He accomplished so much here an for proof you can go check out his forums profile to see his many achievements here link attached http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44250-venum-7/ With that being said when we venture out into the world today just remember he may be gone but the last effect he has on the division an the members will be always be there.

Awards

What would people say about the if I went up and got dead. Hm. Well, I'm sure I would've been at least somewhat liked. So I would hope my KSIbituary would look something like this;

KSI Spicy Saucy 1998-2019 loved by few and touched by old men. He had goals and aspirations many believe yo be unreachable. His biggest aspiration was to be the one and only member with qaud 7s ever in the history of, well, ever. Of course, this is impossible. He didn't even have one 7, not really close to one either. He was just a SSGT. Not to mention, his tenure in KSI was all over the place, initially in back in 2014, recruited by KSI Hatter 7, as she's known by now, then leaving KSI after a while and being brought back in by no other than Hatter in 2018. Surely, Hatter won't let him leave for a while. She can be hard headed sometimes, especially when it comes to the ones he cares about. He was one that didn't pick favorites while he was with us, always trying to play with everybody, in division or nit, in country or the Euro boys, but he did have that nitch of a few people that he played with more than anybody. Jynxie, Hatter, Torch (who hated him), and more recently Rocker. Of course there are plenty more names that we could rattle off, but we're already pushing the character limit for the post.

This is what we would assume people would say about him. In reality, though, it's more likely; "Who? Oh yeah I remember that dude. He's a douche."

Awards

My KSI Eulogy

I would by the time I left KSI I would have made an impact somehow. Like most of us can look back and think of someone who made a difference on our time here and made us want to stay or come back later down the road. That's something I want to strive to achieve,even if it's just one person.

What I think it would ACTUALLY be: KSI Siggy? I literally have no idea who you're talking about. 

Awards

My KSI Eulogy

What I would want it to be: KSI Tiger has been a mentor to many in her division  She has taken as much knowledge as she could and spread it thoughtout the division  Tiger as pulled in a lot of recruits and help build the division  She was dedicated and a motivator for all in the division 

What I think it would ACTUALLY be: Tiger has gone to Gen for nine months and finally got Cyanide to split and moved to a 7 seat

Awards

My KSI Eulogy:

What it would be,

Well it would Probabley be a short one. I would like to think I had an impact on the people I met here in KSI. Hopefully the younger members in KSI had learned a few life experiences to follow in their lives.

To take those experiences and apply them to better themselves and others that will follow.

I tried to show that there is good in most all people and to pull that out of them so they can follow a path that will better everyone they come incontact with.

That is what I would like people to remember me for. I hope I touched those who I have known and played with. Look at me and say he helped those who have known him and that he rests in peace now.

Awards

What I would want it to be: man why did that guy leave he was always really helpful and fun to be around. I have learned so much from him and always enjoyed gaming with him.

what i think it would actually be: well now there’s another 7 spot open I’m taking it 

Awards

My KSI Eulogy

What I would want it to be: Greenday has touched many people throughout KSI and anyone can tell you she has heart and passion. One of the hardest working members to come out of clan ops and take department ops by storm with KSI December 77.

What I think it would ACTUALLY be: This girl is forums savvy and is a encyclopedia of knowledge. 

Awards

King, he was one of the greatest of greats, seeing him go is gonna be one of the biggest losses we've ever had, he was compassionate, respectful, caring and he loved to make members feel like they were at home. Without king were gonna be lost but we will just have to try our hardest to move forward in his honor 

AYO EVERYONE KINGS GONE! Dude was like the biggest super douche to walk on earth. Partys already scheduled for tonight at 4 bring anything that reminds you of king so we can burn it while we dance around the fire, see y'all there! 

Awards

My KSI Eulogy

Here lies a good old dude. He was always there for those who needed him, and he was known to always give you the shirt off of his back if you asked for it. He was also known as a man with character and morals. Awesome gamer, likes to bass fish and doesnt like bullPoopters. 

This guy was a psycho and everyone who came in contact with him died a slow and painful death, even after they were warned that he has radiation sickness from being exposed to the nukes at KiM Jong Un's Presidential Palace, North Korea.  

Awards

My KSI Eulogy

What I would want it to be:He was a legend among legends, better then everyone else. But he did not let it go to his head, even he was humble at times. Whenever he won a game he would thank his team and send a GG to his unfortunate enemies. And when he lost, he gave his team helpful pointers and advice and would never get angry at his friends. He was loved by most, hated by some, but respected by all.

What I think it would ACTUALLY be: ( angry ramblings about how horrible of a person he was and continued cursing at said person which cannot be shown here because of KSI's bs censors)

Awards

My KSI Eulogy

What I would want it to be: Nagi was one of the best working offficers angles has had for a long time he always kept everything in angles on tip top shape he always was there to help out his gen loveing his fellow ksi members and helping out as much as he could with the div

What I think it would ACTUALLY be: "everyone in ES" THANK GOD Nagi is gone Uncle Nagi would rarely even talk when he did he was super douche constantly on the forums thank god Nagi is gone for good

Edited by KSI Nagisa

Awards

My KSI Eulogy

What I would want it to be:  Soldier was a dedicated  individual .  Who served In our Armed Forces . Who was willing to help and educate anyone who need or what to learn .  Death Before Dishonor  Army Strong.... Hooah

What I think it would ACTUALLY be:  Again what and who are we talking about.  He meant nothing . a forgot soldier

Awards

What I would want it to be: Angel was a  great person Even sometimes she could bash heads and be difficult to work. If she set her mind to something, she’d get it done no questions asked. There were many members affected by her (both good and bad) and I truly think she will be missed.

What I think it would ACTUALLY be: Eh who cares. She always a pain. Worst person to game with you because she sucks at everything. Thank god.   

Awards

My KSI Eulogy

What I would want it to be: Shell was a fun-loving individual that truly cared about everyone in her division. She was dedicated to KSI and was such an inspiration to all of the members in her squad. We are devastated to see her leave KSI. We will miss those ROBLOX gamenights and Baby Shark karaoke nights. This division won't be the same without her. 

What I think it would ACTUALLY be: Thank goodness she's gone. We're really going to miss Shell, but look on the bright side.. We don't have to listen to her sing Baby Shark or play ROBLOX ever again! 

Awards

My KSI Eulogy

What I would want it to be: Kratos was such an awesome and laid back guy. He always knew how to have fun and care for his members. He will truly be missed.

What I think it would ACTUALLY be: Awe Kratos is gone... oh well. 

Awards

My KSI Eulogy

What I would want it to be: Dearly beloved, we gather here today not in morning, but in celebration, of the life of KSI Folkstyle. A man who gave his all to our community, his family. Every day he gave 110% of what he had, he was always there to give everyone a laugh. He was involved in all kinds of aspects of KSI, whether it be departments, clan ops, or Web ops. Let us take a moment to remember him for the great member he was.

What I think it would ACTUALLY be:  Today we lost someone we all knew and hated, KSI Folkstyle. He tried dearly to give back to a community that gave him so much. He was not a social man, many of us avoided him, or didn't want anything to do with him, but he was okay with that. He participated in a lot of aspects of KSI, but unfortunately in recent times he's fallen short. Today now is proof that no one ever needed him, good riddance.

Awards