KSI member assistance

KSI Follow

Gamer tag: KSI Follow

Award: Member Assistance                                                                                        

Link: @KSI Follow

Witnesses:

@KSIfiremomma7

@Mr. DropShot

@KSI Shadowo45

Follow is always around and is willing to help anyone. All you need to do is ask him if you have something that needs done or if there is someone that is needing training, He is will to do what ever is needed to help anyone in DL Div or that needs help and he is able to do so. He is there to assist in anyway he can possible. He is a great assistance to anyone who needs it. If you are playing a game and he has that game and you need help, he will join and help with what ever you are trying to do .

What can I say about follow well maybe its easier to explain in list

Always there to help: This man has changed squads just to support not just that squad but the division as a whole

Helping those in need: He is a member of Ares, he doesn't need to be part of the Head hunters team which consists of a lot of practice for BO4 but he knew we needed people who want to practice.

Always going above and beyond: This man is in Marketing, welcoming committee, and possible T&E like this man is someone who helps everyone if needed even helping so they don't get burned out.   He does fantastic work in all he does so he is able to help others without worries.

He is always there for a game night no matter the squad OR DIVISION, their isn't many people you can say that are willing to play and help any division without a second thought.

This man can and will do anything he can to help KSI grow I believe he is a amazing officer, clan member, and friend to not just me but to all of KSI

Follow is one of the most knowledgeable members that I have met at his position. When it comes to general knowledge about the community and the forums, Follow is your guy to go to. He is always on the forums learning anything he can, and has certainly answered many questions for myself along with many other members in DL as well. 

Has to people people witnessing to you helping them by personally answeringvthere KSI knowledgeable question personal experiences 

Closed for inactivity. Please keep in mind that the people witnessing for Member Assistance need to have personally been helped by the nominee with general KSI questions. We hope to see this nomination again in the future.