March 2019 OTM Nominations!

Kalakoi

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Trixie (1LT - DM/Discord)
Link to forums account - @Trixie
Reasoning why they deserve this - Trixie is one of the most dependable, personable, and hardest working officers I've seen in KSI.  She's ALWAYS the first officer in the squad to volunteer to conduct trainings, promote recruits, and host game nights.  She does an absolutely wonderful job engaging both the squad and the division on DM's Discord server, and she's always polite in doing so.  She's eager to learn, and is currently enrolled in LEAD 101.  Although there were some delays and cancellations, Trixie was absolutely determined to get into LEAD 101 and she did just that.  

Trixie sets the bar for officers with her friendly, approachable demeanor and I could absolutely take lessons from her on this :) 

Finally, Trixie is a logical thinker and I personally appreciate her straightforward approach to leadership.  She isn't afraid to ask the tough questions, and if she doesn't get an answer, she will press until she does.  To me, this is an admirable trait, and I truly hope this never, ever changes.   

Trixie, a sincere thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to KSI, Demonic Mayhem, and Discord Squad.  You are truly an asset and reflect great credit upon yourself and this organization.  

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - infinityhunt (CPL - DM/Discord)
Link to forums account - @Infinityhunt
Reasoning why they deserve this - "infinity" as I know him won DM/Discord's Member of the Month for February, 2019.  He's a rock amongst the members of both the division and the squad.  Not only is infinity one of the best all-around gamers I've seen to date (both PVE and PVP), he's always extremely courteous, friendly, and approachable.  infinity has helped countless members with in-game achievements/awards on both the divisional and squad level.  In fact, and on several occasions, he spent three consecutive weeks helping numerous members of DM (including me) with a very difficult in-game quest on Destiny 2.  infinity is sets the bar for what a team-player should be.  

infinity's participation levels are off the charts!  He recently celebrated his two year anniversary with KSI, and this is commendable.  He attends nearly every game night available, he's always quick to engage others in DM's Discord server with a friendly hello, a funny quip, welcoming new members, and/or congratulating those who were promoted.  infinity is a member of DM's COD Black Ops 4 HeadHunters this season (currently 3rd seat), and truly shines as a team-player.   

infinity, thank you for truly being one of the best members in our entire division.  Your down-to-earth personality, kind nature, level-headed mindset, and phenomenal gaming skills are truly what set you apart from the pack.  You are an asset to KSI, Demonic Mayhem, and Discord Squad.  If you'd ever like to become an officer in this division, I know you would absolutely excel.  

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI December 77 (Senior Forums Mod)
Link to forums account - @December 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - This past month or so ive been working on the new forums revamp that went live not too long ago and It wouldnt have been possible without Decembers constant feedback and willingness to bounce Idea around with me to see what stuck. He helped refine some ideas I have and brought them to live Aka the games journalists. December brings a fresh prospective to the table and is a valuable member of my mod staff, so much so he was recently promoted to Senior Mod. December my dude keep up doing what you do best and Ive got no doubt in my mind you'll go far in this community.

Edited by KSI RiiOT 7

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Atrain8896 1stLT Nemesis DL
Link to forums account - @Atrain8896
Reasoning why they deserve this - Atrain has been a KSI member for a long time, being a captain before and moving up the ranks again to a 1stLT, atrain is very protective of this family and is ready to help and protect any of our members and is always there for his squad putting KSI before his school and home life when he can.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ShadowV SSGT Athena DL
Link to forums account - @ShadowVortex69

Reasoning why they deserve this - ShadowV worked his butt off when he was a SSGT, getting recruiter of the month and constantly holding gamenight and recruiting parties he is on the headhunters team for DL and he is a great asset to the team and a great person in general. He worked so hard that he finally got to move up to a 3rdLT a couple weeks ago and he is still working hard to bring us recruits.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI dropshot7-DL
Link to forums account -  @Mr. DropShot
Reasoning why they deserve this - he is always doing the most for his members and he is always there ready to play with someone he has always been there for countless members 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shadowo45 Athena DL
Link to forums account -  @KSI Shadowo45
Reasoning why the deserve this -he is the most upstanding gen I have ever met he is always going out of his way to rect and play with new members he is always on and willing to play with people in his squad he has been a big factor in Athena and a lot of people look up to him as a gen and a friend 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI follow ares DL
Link to forums account - @KSI Follow
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is a jack of all trades he dose everything anyone needs he is willing to help anyone in need 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7
Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - A constant reminder of superior leadership, with a no noncence attitude towards her work with any of the divisions Tex is involved with a constant fountain of knowledge and always willing to help any one and always says KEEP ME IN THE LOOP if if it’s someone sneezing to hard lol. But always there for any member of any division if needed

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MFLSwagg 7
Link to forums account - @KSI MFLSwagg 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - since becoming a co founder in LS Swagg has had an unrivalled dedication towards his duties which include bringing back trocity and with the help of the officers and also turning his attentions to impulse. This man has put in an untold amount of work since joining the 7’s staff and fully deserves this award

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xSamurai
Link to forums account - @KSI x Samurai
Reasoning why the deserve this - Since becoming a General he as took the proverbial bull by the horns and hit the ground running. He is in constant communication with his squad and is always throwing ideas around to implement in to the squad and division to improve them and is always worriying about what can go and all this on top of his daily life which in itself is a full time job. This man is more than deserving of this award

GT-Tired Calico

link- @tiredCalico

reason-

Calico is at every event both major and minor when there is a chance to help the squad/div or community in general she is there to help

Edited by KSI OddBa11

Senior Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7

link to forums account -  @KSI Gambit 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Well this will be a hard one to do! Gambit has done some many things to help me out with DL! He stuck with me from CO FO to where I am now. Even when through the Rough Patches that I got myself into. He has taught me a lot and is always teaching me. He has helped to make me the Div Leader that I am today. Even when he hasn't been over DL, He was there for any question when the Director for DL wasn't there. He set me on the right path many times and even when I didn't realize what he was doing. He is there to question my every move on what direction I was going to try and take DL in. He will put me on the spot for any thing from promotions to any fluff in the Div. He has held me accountable for all of this and more. For this and several other reasons I believe he deserves this award. 

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division / Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Well here it is ! She was there for me and teaching me things every time I came to her with questions as a CO FO, When all the 7's in DL decided to level in the same day. She was a Div Leader then and saw something in me at the time I didn't. She has helped me to become a better person and to communicate with others when I was unable to trust that they were there to help. She has been there through a lot of my Private chats to hear me throw a fit and then she would ask me " So what are you going to do " or " Are you done so we can go to work and fixing things now?" I know I have put her through the ringer with things like that, but she still stood by me and made sure I knew what I was doing. Now that she is not over DL anymore, she is still there and willing to tell me when I am wrong and make sure I get right back up and going down the right path. KSI TexAngel 7 has earned this award and will hopefully continue to rise in the ranks to become even more to KSI, Because she will help anyone with anything and let you know when you are in the wrong! There are plenty more things I could say about this Lady who will keep doing great things as long as she is able to.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DropShot 7 COFO
Link to forums account - @Mr. DropShot
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member has always gone above and beyond for his squads and division. He is there for any one that wants to learn or just enjoy gaming. He have seen him setting on Home and in parties just to be chatting with different members. If there is an issue within one of the squads, He is always available by xbox, or discord. He makes sure the members are aware of anything that is going on or needs to be handled to make DL run more smoothly. I believe he will go far in KSI and when the times come, He will make a great Founder.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI Shadowo45 GEN ARES DL
Link to forums account - @KSI Shadowo45
Reasoning why the deserve this -  He is there for his members and is one that has made sure he has trained his officers to the best of his abilities. He will game and help anyone with any game if he has it. He has learned to not only think about what is best for his squad but has learned to think about what is best for DL as a whole. He has became a good officer and I believe he will become and even better 7 when he time comes. He has shown his officers that even though he is a Gen that he can still recruit right along side of them.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SasquatchX
Link to forums account - @KSI SasquatchX
Reasoning why they deserve this - Well this member here has made it to Gen now twice. His squad loves him and respects him, because he will stand up for them. He has made officers and trained them, as well as will ask for their options on what they as a whole need to do to make their squad stronger and make it grow. I have seen him work with some rough around the edges individuals and shown them how to become officers as well as better members in KSI. He as shown me how to deal with some individuals when they were out of hand and didn't know me well enough. He is always in parties with his squad members and with others from different divs.  He is there to walk you through a game that you are having trouble with to just having a chat when life is frustrating. For all this and more he deserves this award. He had figured out how to help his squad and his Div and will become a great 7 when it is he time.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI  Atrain8896 1st LT Nemesis DL
Link to forums account - @Atrain8896
Reasoning why they deserve this - I have been around this member since he was in DL Death Squad. He has grown a lot and I believe he will go far in KSI. He is a friend to everyone he meets and doesn't judge anyone. He is always there for his squad and when something needs done, all you have to do is let him know it needs done and he will get it done.  He is always asking what he need to do to get to the next set in his climb. He does promotions and will recruit anytime, he hosts game nights and meeting anytime he can. He deserves to have this honor.

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Follow 4th CPT Ares DL
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is very out going person and is friends with everyone. Yes I give him lots of crap but he dishes it back, he is one that will play any game and anytime he is on. He has keep DL well informed with anything that is going on all the time. He is posting in the announcement section on Discord and in the ALL DL CHAT! Regardless of the event going on we may see 3 to 4 times during it that event or when someone is looking for more members to join a department. He is always looking for what he can do next and only asks every once in awhile if there is anything he can help with. He has his hands in several departments and does what he can to try and make things better for KSI and he squad, also his departments. for things he deserves this award.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI gespi SGT Ares DL 
Link to forums account - @gespi
Reasoning why they deserve this -This individual is going to be a great officer when his time comes. He is one to go and ask lots of questions and is willing to help anyone out including officers in his squad. He chats with everyone and is always in parties try his best from gaming to helping someone with a problem. 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIDntAskImAwful (Gen - DM/Venom)

Link to forums account - @KSIdontask

Reasoning why the deserve this - DontAsk is an incredible person and General. She is literally the nicest person that I know, and goes above and beyond to keep the members of her squad happy. She is always in a HUGE party with her members, laughing and having fun alongside them. Even though she may hide it, DontAsk has worked her butt off since she has become General. She is the rock of her squad, she’s helped bring in recruits and keep her officers motivated. For about two months, DontAsk made managing 90+ members look easy. With DontAsk’s tremendous help, Venom finally split last week! We are proud to have such a great General in our division, and I look forward to  seeing what else she can accomplish!

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Joe 7 (Gen - DM/Sinister)

Link to forums account - @KSI Joe 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Joe has always been there for the members of DM, whether he’s been an officer or not. Joe stepped up in February to become an officer to help the General of Venom. Since then he has been an asset to Venom, by bringing in new recruits and making new members feel welcome and help them get integrated within the squad. Joe was a large contributor to splitting Venom in March, and it now the General of the new squad in DM, Sinister! Joe is an overall friendly and welcoming individual, which is probably why everyone always wants to be in a party with him. He’s super caring, and knows when someone isn’t happy with even the slightest hints. He’s the first person to message someone to see how they’re doing, if they’re okay, and what he can do to help if at all possible. Joe was an outstanding Captain for the month of March, and I can’t wait to see the good things to come from the General of Sinister!

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIRonin (4LT - DM/Cruelty)

Link to forums account - @KSI Ronin9

Reasoning why they deserve this - Although Ronin hasn’t been a LT for long he has already done so much for Cruelty. He’s very friendly and always has an upbeat attitude. He looks after the members to ensure they are having a good time and that any issues are handled accordingly. Ronin is eager to learn more and more each day and always asks questions when they arise. I can tell that he really enjoys helping out his fellow members with anything, whether it be to help in a game, or to answer a question that is KSI-related. I know that Ronin will continue to learn and rise up the ranks. I can’t wait to see where he will go in KSI!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Freckles (SGT - DM/Cruelty)

Link to forums account - @Freckleninja111

Reasoning why they deserve this - Freckles is one of the friendliest members that I have ever met. He is constantly hopping in and out of parties with members across the entire division. Whenever I start up an Xbox Party, he is always the first to join and often immediately after starting said party. Freckles also enjoys playing any and all games with members. If someone is looking for people to hang out with, and if Freckles has the game, he will always jump on that game to hang out with a member! I’m sure everyone in DM enjoys Freckles’ presence, because I sure do! 

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7 DM/LS
Reasoning why they deserve this - This woman has been simply amazing in her support of not only LS but this entire community, Tex will always make herself available for any member regardless of rank no matter what time it is (Unless its a Saturday - the world has to be crumbling away for that.) Tex has given me the support and advice I needed, especially when I needed it the most and that in turn has helped me become the leader I am (still with growing room) and if anyone deserves this award it is most definitely tex because you can tell through her passion that she is 100% KSI

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI MFLSwagg 7 (Cofounder Trocity/Impulse LS)

Link to forums account - @KSI MFLSwagg 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe Mr. Swagg deserves this award simply for the fact of the moment he returned to the seat of being an active 7 within this community he was everywhere in this division, passing knowledge in casual parties helping squads with workshops taking on new mentees and yet still getting down in the trenches with the members and recruiting just showing that regardless of what rank we hold we all do the same thing and I am 100% glad and happy to have the support of this amazing individual

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kazeshini 7 (General - Trocity LS)
Link to forums account - @Kazeshini 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - Ahhh miss Franki AKA KSI Kazeshini 7 although this is her 2nd time being a general (that I know of) she made it this far just by knuckling down and doing what needs to be done and I will admit she has had a rough time as a general, she took over a squad that was hurting and it was hurting for a long time even under her leadership but yet she perservered and never gave up hope and finally trocity started turning around in a positive way but then the unexpected happened and yet another setback but she never gave up and carried on movin forward and kept the positivity and morale within her squad high by being active and available for ALL her members and Trocity is now on a great improvement and I know that Kazeshini will do the best thing possible for her squad

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSICraggleRocks (2Lt - Legend LS)
Link to forums account - @craggle rocks
Reasoning why they deserve this -Ahhhhh mr Craggle although he has been in the community a considerable amount of time he pretty much kept himself to himself and enjoyed what the community had to offer (Be it Weekend Warfares or even just a stamdard game night). Mr craggle then chose to begin his carreer as an officer in this community in his home squad of trocity and he sat there for quite some time observing and trying to determine what he had to do unfortunately he made the decision to transfer squads to Legend as he no longer felt connected to trocity and upon transferring to Legend Craggle has shown drastic improvement in not only activity but also in Knowledge of his position and encourages members old and new alike to get as involved in this community as possible and I would love to see how far this aspiring officer can come.

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Excalibur (SGT - Trocity LS)
Link to forums account - @Sir Galahad
Reasoning why they deserve this - Galalalalala AKA Excalibur is a fellow brit and also a senior T&E Staff member and also a Productions Streamer fior this communityand as it would be that with KSI primarily running on EST (Eastern Standard Time) that makes most events within the community quite late at night for Mr Excalibur but his commitment to his departments is second to none as I have seen first hand that he will stay awake some nights/mornings for us until 6am to ensure that events are ran as smoothly as possible or even streamed and I applaud this member for their commitment to their department

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Walnut (SSGT - Trocity LS)
Link to forums account - @KSIsavagewalnut
Reasoning why they deserve this - Walnut...… now this guy has made an impression the first thing I said about this guy was to my cofounder and I quote "WHO TF IS WALNUT?!?!?" and in response to that my cofounder laughed, now let me put this into context for you all, for the longest time LS had been lacklustre on recruiting and Swagg had gotten a recruit by the name of SavageWalnut who instantly changed their GT to KSI Walnut fast forward a few days and this guy had learnt how to recruit and by god was he good at it so fast forward a week and that brings us to my statement/comment about this member because in the week and a half 2 weeks of him being in the community he had pulled in a minimum of 13!! YES 13 recruits!!!! and that is why I am nominating this member for member of the month

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI King77 Founder ES 
Link to forums account - @KSI xKing 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since he has come over to ES King has busted his but to help out the 7 staff and help ES to grow, He has taken right over as a Founder and made life easier for everyone, He has stepped in and helped ES to grow into the div that we are becoming 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter 77  ES
Link to forums account -  @Hatter 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - It has only been a few short weeks that hatter has been promoted to Co Founder of ES, but in that short time she has done a lot to help out with the officer staff in all squads she has hosted a div wide officer meeting and got all of us officer together to bounce ideas off each-other on how we can make ES in to better div, She has been busting her butt to help out are div and i look forward to seeing what is to come

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SN1P3RB0552 ES/ Angels
Link to forums account - @KSI SN1P3RB0552
Reasoning why the deserve this - Since I have come into angels i have watched him bust butt as a gen he is hard working and always there for each of his members, as a gen he has made it known to the offer staff what he is expecting of us and he is always willing to listen to ideas that we have to help Angels grow into a better squad, he does not put crazy expectations on his officer staff and is always there to give advice or give a hand when it is needed

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nagisa ES/ Angels
Link to forums account - @KSI Nagisa
Reasoning why they deserve this - What can i say about this CPT that has not already been said, He has been my mentor since i have some into Angles, he is hard working even when he is supposed to be taking his day off he is always will to jump right in and help with promotions or doing member training, he has pushed me to work harder as a member of Angels and to strive to become a better officer he is an all around great person and always there if you need something, when i fist came back to KSI as a SGT i watched him do the job of both LT and CPT even though at the time he was only a LT, i look forward to seeing his move up the ranks and see where he will go with KSI

Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 - Division Leader 

@KSI Gruntier 7

Reasoning why they deserve this:

Grunt takes the time for anyone at any time.  He is always just a message away and will get back to you no matter what time of day or night. He proved to be extremely valuable as I went through my first squad split and was a very big help for me. He stays calm and collected and listens to everything you have to say even if it is just venting.  He then gives you very constructive and helpful advice and keeps you informed on how he is taking care of situations. He also makes time for the members and squads individually.  He is there for gamenights and just for gaming parties in general. Truly an amazing leader all around and a tremendous part of DM.

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxROMEO 7 - Founder 

@KSIxROMEO 7

Ok, so if anyone of you know me I do not take these nominations lightly. This is a hard one for me. Please stick with me to the end of this. Romeo and I started out on lots of highs. He is my mentor in KSI. Any question about anything, he has the answer. His mind is like a sponge and he absorbs and learns everything so quickly.  I have always been very spoiled to have someone like him as my mentor and basically just an xbox button away 24/7. When I became GEN of Venom and he became founder things started changing.  Neither of us of course had the time we used to have for eachother to deal with some of the chaos that comes with dealing with rank. (At least for myself).  I had been extremely spoiled of having tons of time with Romeo when I needed it before.  I myself was dealing with an incredibly hard IRL issue and found myself not wanting to go to him to talk because of different reasons which always seemed to boil down to our ranks. No favoritism, members manipulative talk to get ahead, so on and so forth. Instead of facing the issue I decided to run and figured the problem would go away if I left. I went to Grunt and to a couple others, dodging Romeo and informed them I was leaving and like a coward just sent it in a message to Romeo.  Without giving him a chance to respond I posted in the chats I was leaving.  I really thought that he would respond with lots of anger, only thinking of all the work I just dumped on him with Venom.  NOT AT ALL. Instead, knowing the IRL I was going through and that it would not be remedied soon this is what he responded 

"You dont have to leave KSI Because of IRL. if the Poop is too much all you ever had to do was ask for help. I've always tried to be there when you needed and always would...... your one of the kindest and truest people I've ever met. If you need time to ha idle IRL then take it. Step down and just be a member and handle what you need. If eventually things straighten out then you k how you'll always have a place . But you dont have to leave. And when you get on then you can just play and enjoy the good in life."

I've said all this to point out that as founder his work load just got tremendously harder. Taking on a squad that just went through a split with a GEN (myself) whose attention was constantly distracted by emergency family calls and numerous unplanned trips to New Mexico so who knows how good the job of splitting was even done. And now he has to go in and shape it up and keep it going yet he never once thought of himself and tried to keep me as GEN. He only thought of me and how much I love being in KSI and being with the members and what I needed to help ME get through IRL.  I truely believe this is a great insight into the world of Romeo. He might not show it all the time but he would cut off his right arm for his members when the rubber meets the road. That's why I feel he deserves this award.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dragons 7 - Co-Founder 

@Dragons 7

Dragons is over 3 squads currently and acting GEN of one. He is so down to earth and yet can handle any situation. The truly amazing thing about Dragons is that he does all the stuff that nobody sees. He doesn't need someone to see the work he does, he just does it. He volunteers, jumps in and picks up where others leave even with all his regular duties. And he does this without being asked. I may not talk in meetings or on the officer chats much but one thing I picked up on in the short time I was a part of them was this, Dragons is loyal, faithful and he will never leave a gamer behind no matter what their rank. He gives absolutely every one a chance to be the best they can be in DM and KSI. Dragons deserves this award just for all the things he does that are not seen but when you add the things that are seen , theres no question he deserves it.

General 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -

KSI Joe 7- General, DM, Sinister 

@KSI Joe 7

Joe is definitely a one of a kind. He has been through so much IRL and yet he continues to see the needs of KSI and steps up to the plate every time.  He helped me with every detail of this squad split.  I cant even count the hours ours we spent going over the different challenges that would arise. When we had fluff,  he would then recruit to replace as quickly as possible. Never once did he push me to "white lie" on any aspect of the stats or cut corners just to push the split through. He knew how important it was to me that we did it on the up and up and that neither one of us would have to answer for any detail that might be untrue. I was so glad he was the Captain splitting with me because he had the very same convictions about this as I had. He has so much knowledge and really knows the inner workings of KSI which came in so handy. It was very strange being his GEN when I had always been under him but he is so humble and never sees rank as something for his advantage.  I try very hard to teach officers that rank does not mean others become your servants but that YOU become others servants. Joe is a the greatest example of this I have ever seen. He reaches out and helps the hard to help members and most difficult members and always gives his best. He is definitely deserving of this award. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIfiremomma7 
Link to forums account - @KSIfiremomma7
Reasoning why they deserve this - The glue that holds DL together, Firemomma is funny, approachable but also does what needs to be done. A real guiding light for all us DL Officers. We're lucky to have her! 

General

Gamertag: KSI SasquatchX - Ares Gen @KSI SasquatchX

Reasoning: The reason I and many members of Ares are here, SasquatchX is Ares! Always willing to help us out when needed and a perfect role model for all officers and members alike. I look forward to seeing what the officer staff can achieve under his leadership. 

Captain

Gamertag: KSI Follow - Ares 4th Cpt

@KSI Follow

Reasoning: Follow is so talented and gets involved in so much. He's helped train me up and is always available if SasquatchX or any members need assistance (Even if he has an unhealthy addiction to Ark).. Its okay buddy we're here to help you! 

Gamertag: KSI gespi

@gespi

Reasoning: This up and comer will make a great officer, is really active in the discord and forums and is always online during meetings and game nights. A pleasure to know and it will be a pleasure to help him in his KSI career!! We love you Gespi!! 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Majesty/ Samurai DW 1st Captain
Link to forums account - @KSI Majesty
Reasoning why they deserve this - While I am not over Majesty as a Co-Founder anymore, I still see the effect she has as a Captain on Samurai, and on the Division.
While working with Samurai, She was Encouraging, and a Positive Member to be around. Whether she wants to do something or not, she signs up to Represent the Division
Majesty works for the Benefit of her Squad and Division, Always opening herself up to Questions and able to help the other Officers of the Division.
Majesty is a great example of what a Captain should be in a Squad

Department Member
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dropshot 7
Link to Account-  @Mr. DropShot
Reasons why they deserve this - Dropshot has been very Active in most of Department Ops, Hes been a Court Judge for Years, Been in T&E and Marketing for Years aswell.
In marketing, I can't tell you anything about him when it was a department years ago, but well it was Remade by VeRiiTaS, He was one of the first people to put a Application in.
Now, Seeing what he can do now, Dropshot has brought back the Townhall and gave it new things to do and make it more interesting than it was before, He is always open to help around the Department and work on new ideas to better the Department. Recently he has been promoted to Co-Head and I'm very excited to see what he does in his new Position
I can't say much about him being in the Judges, or T&E as I'm not inside of either of the Departments, but in T&E I do see him being really active in Hosting events and being able to answer questions and help the members participating in the event. Dropshot has been a very dedicated member of both Clan Ops and Dept Ops, and I Believe he deserves to be the Department Member of March.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ragingone86/ Hannibal SSGT
Link to forums account - @KSI RAGINGONE86
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since joining the Division a short while ago, Raging has been an incredibly active member within the Division.
He is always participating in Gamenights' and Workshops to try to learn and be an better Officer within Hannibal. Whenever he has a Question, he asks it, whether or not its considered small or large, he is always searching to better himself and others around him.
Raging has been a Positive member and Officer, he constantly searches do events for the Squad or help others with their events.
Raging has been someone great to work with, and I can't wait to see what he does in his Future here in Hannibal and DW.

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - FOUNDER KSI xKing 77

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/16503-ksi-xking-77/

Reasoning why they deserve this - King has shown dedication as well when he transferred to ES. He is very social with these members. He has made sure that all members needs are resolved as best as he can with the tools he has. He has single handedly tooken so much off of our previous division leaders plate. It amazing what he has accomplished and I can’t wait to see what he has in store for ES.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - co-fo DW KSI VENUM 7

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44250-venum-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Venum has come to ES as a PO officer and worked his ass of in that roll, helping as best as he can. He was dubbed the nickname KESH by angels officers. From what I was hearing from a lot of other people is that he keeps the snow ball rolling to a giant avalanche in his div to better it. With what it brings I can’t wait to work closer with him to see what he has for KSI as a whole. Love ya KESH!

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - GEN KSI Hatter 77

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/13216-hatter-77/

Reasoning why the deserve this - When Hatter transferred to ES she had big plans, as she progresses she has shown that her ideas can and WILL become true. She has rebuilt a dead squad and is now in the process of getting other gens up to par. I look forward to seeing what is to come of ES. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - 1ST CPT KSI Nagisa

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41036-ksi-nagisa/

Reasoning why they deserve this - this member has blown me away in the position he is in as 1ST CPT of ANGELS squad. He ensures that everything runs smoothly, takes all reports from any sort of action from the officer (like weekly reports on the officers) and keeps the GEN informed. He is truly the second in command and helps the GEN solve problems and gives him ideas to help improve the squad. His devotion leads him to countless nights of NO SLEEP and our motto is sleeping is for the weak. Keep it up CPT you’ll go far.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - 1ST LT KSI DIRTYMAX

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/21921-ksidirtymax90/

Reasoning why they deserve this - this member has shown dedication to the squad to the best of his ability, even when he had horrible work hours. He tried his best to ensure that the squad doesn’t have any issues and if they do arise he is 9 times out of 10 the first officer on scene to deal with the issue before the other officers. He is a dedicated problem solver. Keep it up!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - SSGT KSI Memonator 

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/47895-ksi-memonator/

Reasoning why they deserve this - this member deserves the award to the fullest extent. She has been working her butt of to help ensure the survival of her home squad ES Angels. She has been recruiting, party hopping, running game nights, and making sure that she is always there for her members. The amount of dedication that had been displayed has blown away her gen especially during spirit week so far. Keep up the good work and you’ll go far.

Division leader

Ksi akame 7

@KSI Akame 7

Akame has always been there for me keeping me involved in ksi and always there on the forums and on Xbox Both as an officer and as a friend 

Founder

Ksi m3ntalist7 

@KSI M3NTALIST 7

Always there for me makes gaming so much fun. He always makes time to chat to everyone and anyone and he really tries at paladins lol. He is there for most of my game nights even if it’s just to pop in and say hi. Thanks mate 

General 

Ksi x samurai general ls legend 

@KSI x Samurai

Since joining legend samurai has really made me feel at home in the ksi community bringing me back from the verge of leaving altogether he includes everyone in the squad and encourages us to be our best every day pushing our strengths and helping with our weaknesses 

Awards

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skarzx 77 (Sovereign Legacy)
Link to forums account - @Scarface 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Skarzx being our newest Division Leader he has already proven himself to us in his division but throughout all of KSI. Being the former Productions Head and a senior member of the AAP staff he has given everything he has to be a mentor to us and to be a phenomenal person making workshops with the CDC. He takes the challenge being a new dad and being our division leader!

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grifful 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Grifful 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Grifful was THE under dog of our division he grew so much in the last few months he knew how to run his squad to split and now hes really showing his leadership by being our cofounder over Knights and he never turns his back on us by being there when we need a hand or if theres a problem he wont make us wait he will talk to us then and there on what to do if we need him.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kakashii 7
Link to forums account - @Darth Kakashii
Reasoning why the deserve this - So this guy can make you feel loved, welcomed, and great to be here being the oldest general now he has already split his squad once and we are about to again! Having a fearless leader and great friend to all of us.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nighmare
Link to forums account - @KSI nighmare
Reasoning why they deserve this - Being the second in command in Knights he has shown he really cares about us he always includes everyone and even sits in discord voice chat if anyone wants to talk while being out or away from xbox to the point he falls asleep lol he also keeps ontop of us and helps ease some of the stuff Kakashii is having to do.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ELEMENTRIX (Knights, 3rd Lieutenant, Sovereign Legacy)
Link to forums account - @KSI LMNTRIXZ96
Reasoning why they deserve this - For the last month if we needed something done he was there he keeps members interested and is on top of all the promotions this man cant stop! He has a bright future being a driving force as a officer in our squad!

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FadeZ 7 (Sergeant, Samurai, Divine Warriors, HSI Head, Join Moderator, Senior News Writer, Court Judge)
Link to forums account - @Darth FadeZ
Reasoning why they deserve this - Fadez has alot that hes doing being a department head, moderator, judge and being a senior writer on the news team. Hes come into his own and grown from the years hes been here in the community and he has really proven himself with everything he has done and helped create.

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harmony 7 (Senior News Writer, Divine Warriors, Samurai Captain)
Link to forums account - @Nikki Cola
Reasoning why they deserve this - Harmony has been in news for over a year now and she really has been one of the strongest people doing alot of game reviews and even fun articles. She hasnt backed down to any task she has in front of her and she just recently earned senior news writer!

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7 Senior Director
Link to forums account - @KSI Gambit 7
Reasoning why they deserve this –
Gambit takes on a lot of different responsibility’s in KSI. Throughout this month he not only has been there for DM during a few instances that required his attention but he has also gotten the Headhunters season started up and running. Headhunters has gotten off to a bit of a rocky start mainly due to the highly competitive nature of the players (there not used to loosing) but along the way Gambit has been very patient with the players and reminding them that it’s just a game and for fun. Gambit is always there for his people which is truly a great quality for a leader to have. Gambit has always been an amazing leader and always helps out whenever possible a great example of what leaders can and should be.
Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7 Director
Tex has always been there for DM whenever we need it. She’s always around to offer her sage advice. She always has that perfect balance that allows us to do our work without interference but she is always right there for us usually making fun of us. She like others before her have really helped not only myself but my entire 7's staff become better. Over the last month she provided everything we needed for a split in a timely manner and even though she doesn't like giving bad news when we mess up she still does it to make certain that we learn from our mistakes which makes us better leaders and more importantly a better Division. DM has been blessed to have her as our director and we look forward to having her as our director for many more months to come.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSIXROMEO 7 DM/Founder
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this – Romeo over this last month has been doing not only every he should be doing but far more. It’s been a while since DM has had a squad split and the first time for Romeo being a 7 not that you could tell. Venom was nearing it’s split almost 1 year after her initial split which he took and was the General. So this split was personal he was like a proud grandpa helping his baby split. Of course he didn’t want anything to go wrong the man pretty much worked day and night making certain everything went perfect. It did have it’s ups and downs mainly the Romeo curse (lack of officers) put he never gave up and always helped the GEN and officer staff make a beautiful and long overdue split. Now one might assume that with him spending all this time on one squad his other squads might not get the attention they need they would be incorrect. Romeo spends a lot of his time for KSI including while he’s at work he might not be able to always play games but he is always on the app hanging out with members, attending meetings and making certain everyone is having a great time. He is always looking for ways to not only improve himself but those around him. He never really complains about the work he just does what’s needed of him and he does it well. He is one of the best leaders I’ve had the pleasure of working with and with him and a few others it truly feels like I’m not only working but playing with the dream team.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dragons 7 DM/Co-Fo
Link to forums account - @Dragons 7
Dragons is one of those special people that rarely comes along. Over the last month he not only has been over 3 squads but he has been the acting GEN of one of those. He not only takes the time to run a squad and train up a strong officer staff but also do everything he can to help the other squads. Although it can be frustrating for him when things don’t go as planned (which they rarely do) but he never gives up and never surrenders all while keeping an optimistic almost child like enthusiasm about him. It’s one of the many reasons why people love hanging out with him and giving him a hard time which he takes like a champ that he is. Dragons is always trying to come up with new (sometimes wacky) ideas but their always welcome and appreciated. Dragons is always willing to pass along his vast knowledge and to learn anything he can to be a better leader, he is also a pivotal role in making the dream team the success that it is.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MeShell 7 General/Cruelty/DM
Link to forums account - @KSI MeShell 7
Reasoning why the deserve this –
MeShell what can I say about her that hasn’t already been said. She like so many of the great people in DM that I’ve had the pleasure of working with is a shining example of what it means to be an officer. MeShell not only takes the time and effort everyday for her members but she does it with such enthusiasm that it gets exhausting especially for this old man as she likes to refer to me. She is always in party’s forcing people to have fun running around on Roblox or singing the baby shark song. She’s always posting in her squad chat saying good morning asking how people’s day is going and just being an awesome person. DM is lucky to have her and it wasn't an easy choice trying to decide which General to nominate, but she more than deserves thus award.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Joe 7 General/DM/Sinister
Link to forums account - @KSI Joe 7
I’ve known Joe for a really long time since day one in KSI and he hasn’t really changed all that much. He’s still obsessed with Alexa bliss, (not everyone’s perfect) he always seems to do the work of 10 people hangs out with everyone and people flock to him. This past month Joe was instrumental in helping Venom split. He not only helped his GEN along the way in the day to day duties but with his vast experience this was his 4th split he was directly involved with. In the past week alone they managed to transfer everyone over except a small handful. Joe is always the first one to invite people to party’s say hi to members and he gets to know people’s names. Joe adds a personal touch in everything he does and motivates people to step up and help out. 
I can’t say enough about this man no matter what rank he is he always helps out.

Submitted on a mobile device

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7  (DM)
Link to forums account - @KSI Gruntier 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Grunt is literally bread and butter to this division. It does not matter what the situation is, he can calm it down without any issue. He can literally repeat everything someone else has said and they will think hes a Messiah or something. On a serious note, this man keeps on top of all of our div AND squad goals and makes sure we are getting these things done. If at anytime someone starts having doudts, this man will be there to talk with them and make everything right again. 

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxRomeo 7  (DM)
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Romeo continues to be a major influence in this division. He recently helped one of the squads he is over split and he ensured everything was done to the best that they could be. He has helped me in several issues that he really did not have to concern himself with. We may always have conflicting ideas about where things are going, but we always find a even middle ground that keeps everyone happy. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -DntAskImAwfl (DM-Venom Cpl)
Link to forums account -  @KSIdontask
Reasoning why the deserve this -  Dont ask has been going thru a very tough time irl lately, but she still managed to keep 106 people entertained long enough to ensure her staff was ready for a split. Not alot of generals can make the claim of splitting with MORE than 100 fluff free, but she can. Most of this month was spent cleaning house so to speak and her and her staff made sure every one of their members were and active part of this division. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI Whiskey82  ( DM- Discord CPT)
Link to forums account - @KSI WHISKEY
Reasoning why they deserve this - This officer has gone above and beyond with ensuring his members are safe, educated, and having a good time with all of it. We may not see eye to eye on every issue, and may not even get along very well, but this member has, and will always, have the squads best interest at heart. He is always making sure the recruiting work load is shared evenly between the officers, going as far as scheduling and updating when everyone has done their turn. He has personally took the time to ensure EVERY officer is properly trained in recruiting, promotions and various procedure he has available to him. Not only his he a power to be reckoned with as an officer, most of his squad loves this dude. Its hard to find someone with the right balance, but this dude can literally do it all and i really look forward to seeing where he can go. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - infinityhunt  (DM-Discord)
Link to forums account - @Infinityhunt
Reasoning why they deserve this - This is the perfect member anyone can have within there squad/division! He is always hanging around trying to help members. With that, he is also invovled in various events such as the Spring Break teams and the Head Hunters. This member is one of the most polite people i have ever came into contact with on Xbox. He may be quiet a bit, partially because he mutes himself alot, but he still can get the party laughing and having a good time. 

Member Nominee

GT/Rank/Division/Squad - KSI Tallonss (SSGT/DM/Cruelty)

Link: @KSI Tallonss

Reason Why: Tallonss was one of the first members who I met upon being recruited into KSI, and it has been an honor to work alongside him. Always bustling with good ideas, he has made it to SSGT, and getting to see his strengths and despite a slight nervousness and overcoming that, can tell he is a fantastic SSGT, a good ear and friend, and I know he will continue to be a fantastic source of inspiration within Cruelty.

Captain Nominee

KSI FireHeart 7

GT/Rank/Division/Squad - KSI FireHeart7 (4CPT/DM/Cruelty)

Link - @KSI FireHeart 7

Reasons Why: For the amount of time I have known FireHeart, he's always provided good insight on how our squads day to day goes, always making people laugh, and trying his best to keep a positive mental attitude while maintaining his duties as a streamer but also with his other duties. Keep up the good work man.

Founder Nominee

KSI Romeo 7

GT/Rank/Division - KSIxROMEO 7 (DM/Founder)

Reason Why: With having been with KSI for a limited amount of time, with how much I've progressed, Romeo has been kind of like a mentor to me, ironically enough with he's the person who recruited me in. He is always reaching out to fellow members while being a good friend and a lending ear despite what he may be doing, and being a continued source of inspiration within the community and being an outstanding leader type. If anybody deserves a round of applause, take a bow.

General Nominee

KSI MeShell 7

GT(Rank/Division/Squad) - KSI MeShell7 (General/DM/Cruelty)

Reason Why: MeShell, don't know where to even begin. You've been a fantastic leader to work alongside and looking forward to continuing that. Your always very up to date when it comes to certain members and making sure everybody is doing alright, it's a relief to have a leader who not only has a wonderful way of being there and being a wonderful friend. Here's to KSI, yourself, Maude, and Panda, may rngesus bless you in your pursuits 100%

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dropshot 7
Link to forums account - @Mr. DropShot
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has been carrying a tag with him most of his time as a 7, he also follows thru with his responsibilities and going above and beyond.  He is a court judge, Co Head of Marketing, and a member of T&E. He also is the manager for our HH team and plays almost every match.  He also sets up practices for our members including the reserves. He is someone who makes it so everyone is is able to participate.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shadowv
Reasoning why they deserve this - This past month he has stepped up to become a officer that can be trusted and be able to do his duties and assist others on top of his regular duties.

Edited by KSI Shadowo45

KSI kakashii 7 (GEN - SL/KNIGHTS) - @Darth Kakashii

-Reasoning why they deserve this -            he deserves  this because he is always there when you need him he takes time out of his day to help you out even when he is at work  he will be there as for you as a leader, teacher, and most importantly  as a friend 

Nominee

GT/Rank/Squad/Division - KSI Kakashii 7/General/Knights/SL 

link to forums account - @Darth Kakashii

Reason why they deserve this - since I’ve joined he has done nothing but encourage and guide me to be the officer I am right now. He is their for you when you need it whatever the situation, a good friend and a fun guy to be around! He’s pushing as all in the right direction and is a great leader! 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ronin 77 (Director SL)
Link to forums account - @Unrivaled Discipline
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ronin came to SL  while we were still brand spanking new, since then he has watched over us and been a very influential member in the development of this division. He always is down to play in game nights and even graces us with his presence in some meetings! He a really chill dide and is great to have conversation with. FACTS. 

Division Leader
Gamertag  - KSI Skarzx 77  (Div Lead SL)
Link to forums account - @Scarface 77
Reasoning why they deserve this- Dkarzx has worked nonstop and has been the man at the front of the stage when it comes to SL, he always makes sure the 7's staff, and generals are staying up to date with the info they need, and never says no to hanging out and playing with his members. He has recently been gifted with the birth of his child, and already has her in training to become the future leader of SL! But even that didnt sliw him down because when he came back from LOA he hot the ground running like he never left! Nonetheless, he has been the man who has conducted the entire division to become what it is today and im very happy to be under his leadership!

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grifful 7 (Co Founder SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI Grifful 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - grifful has been my cofo for around a month now, has been my right hand man in helping me run my squad, he always give great advice, is always available when you need him, and  takes alot of his day out for helping alot of other members as well!

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIfiremomma7
Link to forums account - @KSIfiremomma7
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Momma has been the driving force in DL for a very long time. Even though DL is not in the best place right now, Momma has always held her head high and done her best to motivate our members the best she can. On top of being an amazing Div Leader, she is also an amazing friend to many around the community. She is someone that I look up to because of her perseverance during her time in DL. She has been to hell and back for this division, and I wouldn't want to be underneath any other person during this rough patch for DL. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI Shadowo45
Link to forums account - @KSI Shadowo45
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Since his promotion to general, Shadow has stepped up in many ways across the division. While always going above and beyond to keep his officers motivated, Shadow has also done everything he can to help the two new generals in the other squads as well. He took it as his duty to help out with questions the new guys may have on discord, Omega, or there squad tag. Shadow is also someone who is willing to dip into his own bank account to host contest, or help out any members that need it.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Follow

When it comes to someone who is involved in the community, Follow is a lot like I was when I first joined KSI. Not only is he an exceptional officer and does everything he can to help out Ares, he is also actively involved in multiple departments in KSI. Not only is he exceptional at keeping those around him in check, but Follow is one of the best trainers I have ever met in this community. He is always willing to help anyone no matter the issue or question. These are just a few things that make Follow an amazing officer,  and someone I am excited to see grow in DL. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ShadowV

ShadowV is someone that has impressed me more then I expected since he joined KSI. While he was a little bit of the wild side when he first joined, he has matured a lot since becoming an officer. On top of continuously stepping up when his Captain and General need him, Shadow is also DL's best recruiter at the current time. He has stepped up and bloomed to be an amazing officer, and has a bright future over here in DL. 

Division Leader

@Scarface 77

KSI Skarxz 77 (Division Leader-Sovereign Legacy) 

Reasoning:

All around this guy is a legendary 7. He continues to prove it time and time again, on not only teaching and mentoring those around him. But by also making workshops that are actively used in this community. Whats that? Your members are bored? Don’t worry about it because Skarxz has already came up with 5+ different game types you can use for any kind of lobby. He is an innovator, this is his greatest strength. When he sees a problem, hes the kind of guy to not rush in and attack head on. Hes going to take his time and let the problem work for him and the environment he has created. He is a methodical leader that produces nothing but the best results for this division. Despite the huge success we have had with SL. He isn’t Roostery, he sees the crack form in a squad, and he uses it as a plus not a minus. He has taught me how to be a 7. I thank him for that.

I think it more then well deserved and I ask highly to look at this nomination again and seriously consider him for this award.

General

KSI IBEYOMAMMY (General- SL/ Imperial)

@KSI IBEYOMAMMY

Reasoning:

When I was assigned the responsibility of being the Co-Founder for Imperial, I knew it was going to be a challenge. In the beginning, the squad had just split. So, it was a happy moment, but then there was a sense of dread. Knowing what we had just done to get this squad to split, and that we were expected to do it again. Mammy was a newer Gen. But, fast forward to present day Imperial. The morale has greatly improved, and they have developed an environment that is their own. That I think will bring them success.

I believe Mammy has earned this award, because of the hard work he has put in to make this squad work. He normally works double shifts. Naturally, because of this his time is strained. But you know what? He is making it work well. He has redefined his officer core that are more then capable of handling any issues. He has mentored everyone around him to be a better leader. Its his selfless service to this community, and the leaders like it that make this place so magical. I am more then proud to be this guy’s Co-Founder.

Captain

KSI MERCHY206 (3CPT- SL/Imperial)

@KSI MERCHY206

Reasoning:

During Imperials downhill slope, that listened to his General. After listening to the goal that was being set out, he rallied all officers together to make it happen. Everyday this guy shows me that with Officers like him in Mammy’s ranks, this squad will continue to be great and produce results that everyone can admire. On top, of his directing his junior officers; he himself is promoting and recruiting to continue