March 2019 OTM Nominations!

Kalakoi

KSI Sitachi SL Royalty

I am nominating Sitachi for this award because he is an active member as well as goes out of his way to assist those who need it and is just all around fun to hang out with

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader KSI Skarzx
Gamertag (Rank - SL/Squad) -
Link to forums account - @Scarface 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - The question isnt why he deserves this its why not. Skarzx is one the hardest working people I know in KSI. Its just not a job for him. Embodies what it mean to be in KSI

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - SL/Squad) - KSI Rockdogg 7 
Link to forums account - @KSI Rockdogg 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - As long as I have known him, hes always worked hard and that hasnt changed since hes been CO-FO. Hes constantly online with members and solving problems and helping where he can

General
Gamertag (Rank - SL/Royalty) - KSI DiamonKat
Link to forums account - @KSI DiamondKat
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since becoming gen of royalty she has rocked our world and has constantly striven to make our squad better. She made it a point o get to know all the members! 

Captain 
Gamertag (Rank - SL/Royalty) - KSI DirtyMike 7
Link to forums account - @KSI DaQuestion
Reasoning why they deserve this - As a former CO-FO he has brought upon himself to teach our entire officer staff

LT
Gamertag (Rank - SL/Royalty) - KSI Squishx
Link to forums account - @KSI Squishx
Reasoning why they deserve this -  As a newer officer she has done exceptionally well, helping implement new game nights and other innovative ideas.

Member KSI Forgott3n
Gamertag (Rank - SL/Royalty) -
Link to forums account - @KSI Forgott3n
Reasoning why they deserve this - Overall hes very active and is always willling to game with new members

Edited by KSI Assassin187

Division Leader
KSIfiremomma (Rank- Division/Squad) - Div Lead-DL
Link to forums account - @KSIfiremomma7
Reasoning why they deserve this - firemomma has been a Div Leader, for quite some time. Through all of the punches and kicks that div has been through, firemomma has never backed down and has made it her mission to keeps things going. She has been passed up, several times, for Director due to the turmoil in her div, however, she has not let this discourage her and she keeps moving forward. She has always been there for her members, whether its advocating for them or just someone to vent to. Not only does she make herself available for her div, she also ensures that ANY member from KSI, can speak to her and learn from her, when permitted.

Founder
KSI xKing 77(Rank - Division/Squad) - Founder ES
Link to forums account - @KSI xKing 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - When King first came into my div, I was not thrilled about it. Our first experience in ES together, was a bit estranged. However, since King has been here, things have been moving in a positive direction. ES has faced many hardships, over the past year, and has been through several 7s, including myself. King has brought a strong presence to our division. He is blunt, does not sugarcoat anything to officers and gens, and is willing to hang out with the lower ranking members. He is driven, has good ideas to improve our div, is willing to accept healthy criticism from all members, even if he does not agree. Once him and I had a one-on-one, I was able to see king for the leader he truly is. He is dedicated to the growth of the community, however, he also understands and respects that the lower members mean more than statistics and numbers. He is communicative with the squads, welcomes anyone into his parties to conversate or just hang, and has helped guide my 3CPT into an appropriate and healthy direction.

Captain
KSI Barb130 (Rank - Division/Squad) - 3CPT Succubus ES
Link to forums account - @barb130
Reasoning why they deserve this - Barb has been in KSI for almost 2 years now. She has been through struggles over the past 6 months and without guidance, she kept everything together for our squad, the best she could. Barb has always been a strong, reliable, and dedicated officer. She realized that some of the officers were having a hard time, compiling their game night and workshop posts, so she created an application for them to use, to make things easier for them. Everyone in succubus appreciates barb and always enjoys her company and playing games with her. Furthermore, barb has helped many of the members in succubus with their struggles, whether it's in game or personal. She is compassionate and caring, and genuine and loyal to a fault. Even when the winds changed and she was beaten down and alone, barb never gave up and remained an officer, so that her squad would not have to depend on a stranger. So they could have someone who cared for them and defended them, with no ulterior motive. Barb has the strength of an officer, the courage of a member, and the heart of a compassionate leader. She takes on tasks, sometimes overburden herself, just so others can still have fun in the community and abides by the rules and regulations of ksi, without missing a beat.

tiredCalico (Rank - Division/Squad) - CPL Succubus ES
Link to forums account - @tiredCalico
Reasoning why they deserve this - This CPL amazes me. She has been actively communicating with other squads in our div, she is constantly communicating in discord, always online, and is a pleasure to be around. Calico always jumps on the chance to participate in Weekend Warfare and holiday events, and comes up with some interesting ideas. She makes the members in Succubus laugh and feel comfortable and she is not afraid to break character, to hear someone smile. She is always up for playing with people, hanging out, or just saying hello. This member also has the courage to voice her opinions and is willing to show her colors. She even makes memes for members if they request them and each meme is an interpretation of her feelings and imagination. I feel she makes an impact on our squad's morale and encourages the div to do their best in community games.

Director 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7 (Director DM/LS)

Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 7

Tex has been a true asset to our division. She is always available to assist with any issues that arise, no matter how small. Tex has so much insight into KSI and the way things work. She is always spreading her knowledge to all that will listen. Tex goes above and beyond what is asked of her in full. 

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 (DIV Lead)

Link to forums account - @KSI Gruntier 7

Gruntier has been the rock of this division for as long as I can remember. He has been a mentor to me for just as long. I know I wouldn't have made it to where I am without his guidance. What makes him different from others, is that he is this way with all that cross his path. He is a shepherd in every sense of the word. He pours his heart and sole into KSI and expects nothing in return. Nothing brings more joy and pride to this guy then seeing his members simply enjoying their day. Grunt is the leader we all should strive to be.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dragons 7 (CoFo- DM)

Link to forums account - @Dragons 7

Dragons has been nothing short of awesome when it comes to KSI. He has a hectic IRL schedule and still manages to get things taken care if in KSI. He has been acting Gen over Hellborn DM for a few weeks now and is working hard on making the squad flourish.  From trying to recruit new members to training up new Officers and looking for a new Gen to take the mantle.  All while tending to his other two squads as well. Dragons works his butt of and it shows 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIDntAskImAwfl (Gen- Venom/DM)

Link to forums account - @KSIdontask

Reasoning why the deserve this - 

DontAsk is THE rock of the squad. Everyone leans on her, and flocks to her. She goes out of her way to reach out to each and every one of her members to be sure that they are doing ok and still enjoying KSI in its whole. Even when the squad broke that 100 member mark she never faltered.  Inviting everyone to hang out and play, talking with individuals when they need help. DontAsk does WAY more then anyone could expect. She surprises us all the time. Its truly great to watch such a person work.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Joe 7 (Gen-Sinister/DM)

Link to forums account -  @KSI Joe 7

Joe has been around for quite a while now. He has inspired many and personally mentored just as much. Everyone knows Joe, and flock to him in groves. Lol he always reaches out to see if your doing alright, no matter your rank. He always makes sure to integrate all the new members as they come into the community.  He has hopped right back on the horse since stepping back up as an officer again. Recruiting, promoting, hosting gamenights, and just being there for the members, and even just became Gen again after taking the new squad in a split! 

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIRonin (4LT- (Cruelty/DM)

Link to forums account - @KSI Ronin9

Ronin hasn't been a LT for a very long time, and I'm sure it's not the limit of his ability.  Hes learning more and more every day, and trys so much to help in every way he can. Hes always looking to help new member with games and looking out for their wellbeing.  He makes sure that the members are all having a good time gaming and when someone has an issue, he jumps right on it. I look forward to seeing were this guy goes.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sol 382 (SSGT- Venom/DM)

Link to forums account - @KSI Sol 382

Sol is new to the officer scene, but you'd never know it by the way she carries herself in parties. She always willing to help with whatever she can and wants to make sure that everyone is doing alright. Shes an awesome gamer and is really taking in all she learns as an officer.  Her Gamenights are getting more people each time, she trys to get on Trainings and Promotions as soon as she can and hangs out with as many members as she can as well. It will be really cool to see how far she goes here in KSI.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 - Division Leader 

@KSI Gruntier 7

Reasoning why they deserve this:

Gruntier is a Division Leader like no other. He truly cares for people genuinely, and looks out for everyone in DM. He is humble and sincere to all he meets. He makes sure everyone is having fun, and things are running smooth and accordingly. Gruntier is extremely Professional. Having known this man since I was recruited, we have learnt from each other. Gruntier will always jump in a party with members if need be, whether it be to be there for them KSI related, or in real life as well. Everyone really appreciates Gruntier for the fun, friendly and safe environment that DM has become under him.

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxROMEO 7 - Founder 

@KSIxROMEO 7

I was really excited when ROMEO first got Founder, as I knew he was perfect for this position, and it's shown ever since. ROMEO is so Professional in how he treats situations. He also isn't afraid to speak his mind when need be, and does so in a fashion that is unique in a refreshing way where his point comes across clear and considerate. That is why the entire Division respects him. He shows all members, regardless of rank, the fun in KSI, by playing with them, teaching them KSI knowledge, or just joking around with them. Members feel comfortable to go to ROMEO with just about anything, as he's very approachable and kind. 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dragons 7 - Co-Founder 

@Dragons 7

Dragons is over 3 squads currently, and shows them all equal attention and utmost respect. All of DM knows and looks up to Dragons. He hosts game nights for his squads weekly, along with being acting Gen. over one of them, really helping it out. He is there through it all, with extreme kindness and Professionalism. He has been around KSI awhile, and spreads all his KSI knowledge to others, always. Dragons truly cares about all the members in DM. Just like the rest of the current 7 staff in DM, Dragons treats everyone equally well, from recruit and up. 

General 

KSIDntAskImAwfl- General, DM, Venom

@KSIdontask

KSIDntAskImAwfl, better known as Pam, is an amazing person to us all. Anyone that comes across this amazing woman is lucky to have met her. In all my time in KSI, I have never, ever seen a General that cares about the members in not just her squad, but all of DM, such as her. She takes time out to check on members individually, whether it be messaging them, jumping in a party to see if they're ok, or spending one on one time with them, helping them. She makes everyone feel at home and is like a guardian angel to all of DM. On top of that, she does all her General duties and is so humble, kind and sincere. She is one of the best Leaders I have ever seen, hands down. No other person takes so much time out of their life for members like she does. She'll be there for you in a minute, always.

Captain

KSI UppishB592 - 4CPT,  DM, Hellborn 

@KSIUppishB592

Uppish was originally a Captain over in Venom, where he had a super successful start. He was always there, recruiting, promoting and training others. With his recent transfer to Hellborn, he has come into his own more, showing members the fun of being in KSI. He has come to understand that rank is just a responsibility, and treats it such as. He is respectful of others, and jokes around with members, plays with them, to show them the fun in KSI. Everyone is thankful to him for that.

KSI Sol 382 - SSGT, DM, Venom

@KSI Sol 382

This member has gone above and beyond, ever since I first met her. She is one of the most kind, sweet and genuine people that you can come across. Even before stepping up to be an officer, she was always trying to help out, whether it be in video games, or any kind of KSI related situation. If she didn't know the answer, she would go seek it out immediately. She truly cares about all the members in her perspective squad, and recent split. It's very refreshing to see someone as kind and caring as her. From learning to hosting game nights, to training others, she is always listening and willing and wanting to learn more. Venom is extremely lucky to have this precious gem. 

Edited by KSI Joe 7

KSI Gambit 7 (Rank) - Senior Director
Link to forums account - @KSI Gambit 7

When I first met Gambit I'll be honest I wasn't
the biggest fan I heard so much negative that I couldn't see the positives, but as time went on we built a bond together that helped us work very well together. Since my return to ES gambit has been in parties with me constantly, always answering text messages and phone calls and is always looking for the best that ES has to offer. Gambit has helped me and the rest of the ES members turn this divison around from a stand still division full of fluff to a force to be wrecken. I can honestly say that Gambit (and ronin) have made the clan ops side of this community 100% better and I can't wait to see what new things are to come.

Co-Founder
KSI Venum 7 (Divison/Rank) - DW Co-Founder
Link to forums account - @VENUM 7

I've known venum for a very very long time and venum has showed time and time again that he's here to make a name for himself and he's here to help make this community better, I can honestly say he's done just that. Venum is not only one of the, if not the most active and hard working Cofo that this community has to offer. He is also constantly trying to help better the divisons he's over as a PO. Venum takes on many tasks in the community such as PO, Clan ops 7, AAP staff & Join area Moderator and never seems to fail in any of those areas. Venum has multiple goals set up for himself in the future that he strives for day in and day out, he goes above and beyond to make sure not only his members are satisfied but also the members of the divisons that he is PO rep for. Venum is ALWAYS available to answer any questions and handle any issues no matter the time of day. He is an all around amazing leader and future DW hall of famer! I'm glad I had the pleasure of working along side him on his journey to the top and I'm gonna be honored to be have our names to some day sit in the DW hall of fame together.

General
KSI Hatter 77 (Rank - Division/Squad) - ES Co-Founder
Link to forums account - @Hatter 77
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Hatter.. I have the upmost respect for this woman. Many say that when they look at Hatter & look at me they see the same person & in many ways that could be a bad thing cause two of me or two of her could never be good lol. Hatter is the backbone of my 7 staff. She is always on top of her job & she has things done before you can even delegate them to her. She is on xbox daily handling all sorts of issues and making herself known with the members of all squads while still being able to balance her family time. As a Gen
Hatter helped carry the pack, taking banshee from what was basically shredded paper and started piecing it back together. She made an impact on that squad that no other possibly could of. Hatter is also not one to just take all the credit, she is very good at giving credit where it's due and she makes sure that all of her officers & members are feeling appreciated for any and all work that they put in to the squad. Hatter is always coming up with the big ideas to help better a situation, a squad, or just to make ES a better place to be. Hatter was just recently promoted to Co-Founder over ES and even tho its only been 2 weeks she's hit the ground running staying on top of all squads, working side by side with generals and officers to help teach and train. She is always available for anyone doesnt matter if shes driving, with family, if its late at night or early morning she will do her best to make time. Hatter is honestly one of a kind I'm honored to be in the same 7 staff as her and I'm honored to be able to say shes my right hand.

Captain
KSI Jynxie (Rank - Division/Squad) - Banshee ES Gen
Link to forums account - @KSI Jynxie

Jynx is always finding new and exciting ways to make not only her squad but the entire divison alot more fun and outgoing. She is all about the family aspect of KSI and doesn't just think her squad is the best and the only thing she needs to care or worry about, She is one to see the bigger picture that without all squads working together, communicating and just getting along that our divison will never thrive. Jynx is one to always ask questions even tho she usually always knows the answers she just wants to see how others would respond to the issue at hand just to get another persons perspective and use that to her advantage. While being an amazing mother to her kids jynx Is on the xbox daily trying to make an impact and get her name out there. Currently holding many jobs such as General, PO Specialist & AAP she is highly active throughout the community and is making in impact in all those areas and still making time to do what were here for and play with the members. Jynx has her eyes set on a squad split, becoming a 7 & some day being able to carve her name in the ES history books.

LT
KSI Squeek 7(Rank - Division/Squad) - Succubus ES 4CPT
Link to forums account - @Squeek 7

Squeek is an all around mentor, motivater and friend to all members of Succubus. When I first met squeek we definitely buttheads quick and it took awhile for us to earn each others respect but we've sat down on more then one occasion and have just talked for hours and that is what really opened my eyes to who squeek is and the goals she has set for her self. Squeek being the former Gen of Succubus has the strongest bond with her squad mates. She looks out for them as if they were her children and making sure they're safe, not being exposed to toxicity and not being walked all over. Her along with Barb are what is keeping Succubus on the path they are on. Squeek is always one to bounce ideas off you and just try to come up with everything and anything to try and make her home the best. I sat with her and have listened to her struggles and anyone who has went through the things squeek has and still stays dedicated to this community deserves mine and anyone else's respect. From being a full time student to working second shift squeek will always make time to get online, recruit, be active with her squad strive for excellence and never give up.

Department Member 
KSI SN1P3RB0552 (Rank - Division/Squad) - Angels ES Gen (Marketing)
Link to forums account - @KSI SN1P3RB0552

Sniper is the Marketing rep for ES, now some might say marketing is easy or can't be that hard but this man works ridiculous hours and still has time to make sure he gets all events pushed out to the divison in a timely manner. Sniper trys to be on top of all community events and making sure that the members are getting informed about these things and are able to participate in them. Nobodies perfect and I'm sure he misses some or gets some out at the list minute but being a Gen and working hours that are just complete trash and still being able to take on a third task and succeed on that to is exponential. Definitely proud of the things this guy does and hope he goes far in marketing.

KSI Nagisa (Rank - Division/Squad) - Angels ES 1CPT
Link to forums account - @KSI Nagisa

When I was the po rep over ES Nagi was just a SSGT doing the job of a LT & Captain trying to help take alot of the work load off his generals shoulders and proving what hes really capable of. He has said since day one that he wants to become a great leader in the community and has definitely shown his worth. Nagi is in parties with members every second he can get making sure that they are having fun and enjoying there time here. With big future goals nagi has been trying to work with his replacement to some day take his spot as he is striving to get Angels to the top so he can someday become Gen. He is a friendly, soft spoken guy but definitely gets his hands dirty when he needs to. I've talked to nagi about his plans in the community and what the future has in store for him and he wants nothing more then to learn, become a better leader and some day show that he deserves to be a 7 here. Him, Sniper, Max, and the staff are the back bones of our Cod/Tom Clancy side and with work they will be an unstoppable force.

Please follow the guideline below:

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 (Founder-ES)
Reasoning why they deserve this - When King came into our division our div lead was on her own trying to keep the division together. He immediately brought much need structure and equity to the division. When I had to step down from gen he has been a great support for our squad as the acting gen. He let me vent my feelings and didn't judge me. I was afraid of someone coming in and running our squad but he has proved himself to be open to what our squad is and encouraged us to be even more.  He has brought our acting director into meeting so that our squad actually sees the upper leadership and gets a chance to know them.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Squeek 7 (4CPT -ES/Succubus)
Reasoning why they deserve this - From the time Squeek agreed to step back up to be an  officer she has worked her butt off doing much more than her rank requires.  The Succubus loves and trusts squeek because she continually contacts them and makes them feel special. She helped me make make hard decisions about my officers when my superiors were too overwhelmed to give me the kind of support I needed as an inexperienced Gen.  She has truly been a mentor to me even thought she currently is a lower rank than me.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - TiredCalico (CPL - ES/Succubus)

Link to forums account - @tiredCalico
Reasoning why they deserve this - Calico has attended almost every activity that succubus holds.  She is always up to play with squad members. She has become a constant presence in succubus and everyone in the squad knows her.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skarzx 77  SL
Link to forums account - @Scarface 77
Skarzx has been a very great mentor to myself. He puts in so much time into our division. I mean this man has just had a kid and still has time for it all. 

Co-Founder 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rockdogg 7   SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Rockdogg 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Rock has done so much for our squad. He was an acting gen and actually got me to take on the officer role again. He is always there when you need him regardless of his situation.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DiamondKat  SL/Royalty
Link to forums account - @KSI DiamondKat
Reasoning why the deserve this - She has been teaching me since the day she took gen. She transferred over with an open mind and saw our squads situation and took care of it. She’s a hell of a gen. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DirtyMike 7  2CPT SL/Royalty 
Link to forums account - @KSI DaQuestion
Reasoning why they deserve this - I know him as DQ but this guy has been there for me and has shown me what it takes to be an officer. He has stood by my side and shown me how to do everything. He’s a great guy and I’m grateful for everything he has done for me. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Squishx 2LT SL/Royalty
Link to forums account - @KSI Squishx
Reasoning why they deserve this - I have personally watched and worked with her this last month. She’s a newer officer but she has fire. Squish has blown my expectations of her out of the water. She is an excellent recruiter and a very fun person to be around. She has easily became a great friend due to her personality. She always wants to be there for her squad and her friends. She deserves this in my mind.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 founder (es)
Reasoning why they deserve this - when i was just a ssgt king came over here as a po rep and every since hes been pulling his weigh in the 7 staff for us over here in es showing what it takes to make a good leader mentoring the ones who are willing to learn more within the div and showing how to do things as well as doing them to tech them the ways with the dedication he shows hes one of the best leaders ive came across in a long time.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SN1P3RBO552 (Gen Es Angles)
Link to forums account - @KSI SN1P3RB0552
Reasoning why the deserve this - ever since i joined angles back in november ive seen so much dedication and motivation and trying to get active withen the squad by helping others with questions and helping out with game night this has been doing it since may trying to relive a dead squad with the officers he has now for that i strongly think he deserves this award

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DirtyMax 1LT ES/Angles
Link to forums account - @KSIDIRTYMAX90
Reasoning why they deserve this - since max joined angles hes done nothing much work his butt off trying to help me and snipes with recruiting and trainings and trying to find protental officers in the squad as well and traning his replacement as well i hope to see him grow withen his ksi career

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KuroSai SGT (ES/Angles)

Link to forums account -  @KSI Kurosai
Reasoning why they deserve this - every since kuro joined ksi hes been attending game nights and meeting almost everytime and wanting to game with other members i cant wait to see where he goes in his ksi career 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Taywick 77
Link to forums account - @KSI Taywick 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Taywick is always putting in work anywhere he can. during the split he was involved in every aspect from helping decide where members would need to go to helping everyone get adjusted and informed. he helps keep everything running smoothly in cyanide from hosting meetings to assisting members whenever he can, taywick never shys away when things need to be done hes always the first one to step up and lend a helping hand.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Garadios
Link to forums account - @garadios
Reasoning why they deserve this - Garadios has been a great addition to our officer staffing, hes learned all aspects of his position very quickly and has been putting his new knowledge to good use. Garadios has been doing great work with bringing in recruits and getting them integrated within the community. anything you ask of him you can be sure gets done and hes not afraid to take on a challenge.

(Co-Founder)

KSI Tiger 77 (Co-Founder - WD)

Link to forums account - @KSI T1GER 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - This KSI member has reached out to many people in the community and it really shows that she cares. She is willing to play any types of games with anyone and reminds me of the reasons we all came into the community in the first place. Always putting members in front of herself and really isn’t that what a true leader does. I cant wait to see where she goes in the future with KSI. My hats off to you.

(Forum Staff)

KSI Nebula 7 (Marketing Head)

Link to forums account - @Nebula 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Nebula 7 has worked very hard in the marketing dept since day one. I’ve worked with him in the dept on many different projects and he always puts his best foot forward. Just a little bit ago he got his well deserved promotion to head of Marketing. The prime example that hard work does pay off. I can’t wait to work with you in the future and the sky is the limit.

Edited by Chi Town Twista
Adding more nominations.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SQUEEK  (2nd LT - Eternal souls/ Succubus)
Reasoning why they deserve this- she has been very helpful a been there when I needed her. She is also the only one who would hangout with me when everyone else could not because of my schedule.

Awards

KSI Tiger 77 (COFO-WD-Cyanide/Malice)

Link to Forums Account: @KSI T1GER 77

Reasoning Why They Deserve This: Time and time again she gets with all the members making sure on a individual level they are content with what’s going on. She spreads her knowledge and experience amongst everyone and gets people to participate in events or other activities going on. She’s there when you need her and she’s the type that has all her members back. Since the split she’s going above and beyond helping out both squads.  

KSI x Rogue (General-WD-Cyanide)

Link to forums account - @KSI x Rogue

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI x Rogue works really hard at pulling the squad together. She promoted the activity bringing fun amongst members and is helping grow Cyanide. After the split she’s put in the hours and is reaching out to all her members. 

KSI Taywick 77 (1ST CPT-WD—Cyanide)

Link to Forums Account: @KSI Taywick 77

Reasoning Why They deserve this: KSI Taywick 77 is always there for his members providing knowledge and activity. I always see him in a party with members and inviting others to play. He promotes different games and encourages other members to join him. He is always there if you need a questions answered and he steps up to the plate. 

Edited by Istonedjam

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane 7
Link to forums account - @Bane 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - he took over samurai shortly after i joined. He has done his best to be an upstanding leader for the squad. He has always been a great help to me on my path to leadership, and has done the same to every other member and officer staff. In the short time as general bane has turned the squad from ordinary to extraordinary. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Majesty
Link to forums account - @KSI Majesty
Reasoning why they deserve this - She has been an amazing mentor and trainer. she has helped many members find a home and grow in samurai. she takes the extra step every time with out skipping a beat. The knowledge she has to share and the ability to spread it to everyone and have them understand is incredible. 

* Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7 ( Sr Director)
* Link to forums account - @KSI Gambit 7
* Reasoning why they deserve this - What can you say about this leader that hasn't already been said. I was first introduced to Gambit when he became my Director over ES, and my first thought was wow a Director that replies or joins when needed. When he became my Director for ES I told him (very loudly) that I was NOT ready to be promoted to Director. But sadly the BoD saw things differently. After my promotion to Director Gambit quickly reached out to me to let me know he fought and told them I wasn't ready to promote up but they did anyway. Him reaching out to me after the promotion meant a lot to me and told me he did listen to me and tried his best on my behalf. I learned quite a bit from him as a Div Leader and now that I am a Director and he is a Sr Director I continue to learn so much more. Gambit has seen me through some crazy issues and has put up with my "over communication" for a long time. He gives so much to KSI, his time, his knowledge, and his fun loving wit. I look forward to working with Gambit for a long time. I for one can not wait to see the great things he does for KSI.

Division Leader
* Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Akame 7 ( Div  Lead / LS )
* Link to forums account - @KSI Akame 7
* Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy has one of the toughest times as a Div Leader, but has done so much and grown leaps and bounds as a leader in KSI. Akame is one of those rear leaders you find that put so much blood, sweat, and love into his division. He works hard to be on and around for the members in the division. He tries to make as many game nights as he can even when its butt crack early in the morning where he is. Akame has made great strides in the last few months as a Div Leader. He now knows when he needs to be a friend and when he needs to be LS's Dive Leader. He is always positive and gives his division all the credit for the work being done. He will do great things for LS.

Founder
* Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxROMEO 7 ( Founder / DM )
* Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
* Reasoning why they deserve this - I met Romeo when I became DM's Director, and he really impressed me. He is a great leader for DM and is such a great addition to the 7s team. The Division loves this crazy guy hes fun and enjoys gaming with every member at game nights or just for fun. Although sometime he can be a bit rough around the edges he is a fantastic leader for KSI. His knowledge continues to grow and he is always wanting to learn as much as he possibly can to give back to his members. Romeo makes himself available to his leaders and his division when he is needed. He is one of the great leaders coming up in KSI and the leaders before him have a lot to do with that.

Co-Founder
* Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dragons 7 ( Co-Founder / DM )
* Link to forums account - @Dragons 7
* Reasoning why they deserve this - Dragons has been such a big part of DM and has done so much for the members and the officers in DM. He does what he can to help when and where he is needed with any issue. He knows when to step back from an issue that has gotten to heated or is just making all involved more upset. He is on DM's Discord server to answer questions or to cheer his DIv on. He is very active with the Div by attending game nights and squad meetings from time to time. He enjoys being mentored as well as mentoring the future leaders of DM and KSI.  

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
* Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI December 77
* Link to forums account - @December 77
* Reasoning why they deserve this - I have not worked with him long but to say the least he has impressed me as a Department Head. When I joined the News Team I was very unsure of myself and what I wanted to get from the Department. December was very encouraging and supportive of me just "giving it a try" on the News Team. With all he does for KSI I have no clue how he does it but he still finds the time to help members, help his staff, and just hang out and game. 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Gary 7/ Director
Link to forums account -

@KSI Gary 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -Since coming back to us in DW in the form of our Director, Gary has been around making sure the division is running as efficiently as possible. Gary has always been very hands on with his work and nothing has changed since his promotion. He is just as hands on as a Director as he was as Division leader over DW.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Havoc 7/Division Leader DW/ Acting Gen of Hannibal DW
Link to forums account -

@KSI Havoc 7

Havoc has been the Division Leader over DW for quite sometime now and he is also AG over my squad, Hannibal! Havoc is one of those leaders who is easy to follow and you always want to help him because you know he is always willing to help whoever needs it. In the past I have seen leaders who do not make an effort to get to know each and every member coming into their respective division. This simply is not a factor in Havoc's case! Havoc makes a huge effort to not only meet new member but, ask them questions, get to know people on a very human level and listen to what they are saying. Havoc is a great leader not only over this entire division but, as and acting General over my squad. He is able to recognize potential in anyone and is always motivating us and allowing the officers to say their peace. He is always there when you have a moment of questioning or need help being reminded of your "why".

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Nebula 7/Co-founder DW

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41563-nebula-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Nebula is the Co-Founder over Hannibal. He is always there and goes out of his way to help in any way possible. When nobody else is available he takes his time to reply whenever he can is undoubtedly one of the easiest people to get a hold of in the division(and probably in KSI).

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Bane 7/General over Samurai DW
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38697-bane-7/

Reasoning why the deserve this - Bane or as I like to call him Bane' is the General over Samurai. He is very well liked and respected by all the members of DW. Even though he is over another squad all I hear are good things about him. He is always there for all of his members and the officers under him are always saying really great things about his leadership. I know Bane has been around many different squads and divisions in this community but, it seems like he has found his home.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xMinion/2CPT Samurai DW/News Team member
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/46359-ksi-xminion/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Minion or as we all call her Mini is a staple to this community. I remember the days were she didn't know what she was capable of. Now she has effectively found her way. She is ALWAYS in a party with her squad members. She likes to get to know members on a first name basis and is notorious for falling asleep on us because she is so far ahead with her time difference being in the UK. Nonetheless, Minion is a reliable member of KSI! she has a real knack for seeing the worth of any and all members regardless of rank. I look forward to the day Minion is running her own squad and one day is Senior leadership in this community.
Minion has not been in News for long! She is already sharing her ideals with the Department and helping with the overall betterment.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Hatter 77 Co-Founder in ES and News Co-Head
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/13216-hatter-77/
Reasoning why they deserve this -Hatter and I go way back to 2013! She is the current Co-Head of News. Hatter is our resident Editor and is always really amazing at keeping the integrity of an article while still meeting the required perimeters that she has to abide by. Hatter is always there when you have a question. She is a great motivator and most of all she has your back if you need assistance on any matter. No matter the question she always seems to have and answer. Hatter is like everyone's mom and personal secretary/liason.

Department Member
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xKamikaze/Hannibal DW SGT/Member of Marketing
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41056-chi-town-twista/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kamikaze is always sharing information our divisional chat for Marketing. He is always willing to read any article I send him and share it with the division as well. He is always posting inspirational messages in our divisional Discord and makes his presence known on the Forums, in the Department chat and basically anywhere he can. He is always willing to lend a hand to members when they have KSI related questions or otherwise and mostly, he is a shoulder to lean on whenever needed.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI RagingOne86/Hannibal DW SSGT
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/48079-ksi-ragingone86/

Raging has been in KSI for a relatively short period of time. It took him a fair bit to be able to change his GT.  Since day one he has been radiating with KSI Spirit! Raging makes no hesitation to share how much of a family we are. He has made his presence quite apparent by always joining in on any activity he possibly can. If you shoot him a message he will hop online and is a good sharpshooter if you  need someone to have your back in a video. I look forward to seeing him progress in the community it's refreshing to see the positivity he shares in a member regardless of rank or status.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HAVOC 7 - Divine Warriors
Link to forums account - @KSI Havoc 7

Reason why the deserve this - Havoc has helped everyone thats has asked for it always willing to send me invites to chat when he gets on line.  When i first started here he pushed me to change my gamertag n started me to start hosting gamenights n i have had a blast playing games with Havoc. Havoc is the best leader i have ever had the honor of knowing n talking with. 

Cofounder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nebula 7 DW Cofounder 
Link to forums account - @Nebula 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - The person known as Nebula 7 is one of the most helpful person in DW he is always having workshops n recruiting with other members all the time n has help me to try n be a better person n to get out there with more confidence when it come to recruiting people for my squad. 

Captain

KSI Harmony  (CPT- DW/Hannibal)
Link to forums account - @Nikki Cola

Reason for this - always shows the excitement about gamenights n always has a smile on her face she always makes everyones day brighter when she talks to you is always will to help anyone with anything in KSI. The one reason why I'm still in Hannibal is because of Harmony n her great attitude n the way she pushes me to be a better officer. 

Edited by KSI RAGINGONE86

Div Leader

Gamertag(Rank Division/Squad) - KSIfiremomma7/Division leader/all of DL

Link to forums account - @KSIfiremomma7

Reasoning why they deserve this- Firemomma has always been the mortar keeping the squads together and seeing the division itself grow and move forward as a unit. She truly is an amazing leader within the community and deserves recognition 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Follow/Captain/DL/Ares

Link to forums account - @KSI Follow

Reasoning why they deserve this - this captain has shown great understanding and leadership skills through his time in Ares he works hard and deserves recognition for all his hard work juggling multiple departments and CPT duties and still finds time to game and relax with the lower ranking members. Definitely an upcoming leader within our community.

Lieutenant 

KSI Hexyphenia/LT/DL/Ares

Link to forums account - @KSI Hexyphenia

Reasoning why they deserve this - This rising leader within the ranks is another who shows great understanding and leadership skills. She brings an energy to her squad that is unique only to her. Always willing to learn more and help others she is definitely a deserving candidate for OTM 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HAVOC 7 Div Leader DW
Link to forums account - @KSI Havoc 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -  this month I can honestly say I've never seen somebody so active with their members as this guy as a div leader. He literally knows just about everyone in the division or of them if not hands on. He's always there to lend a hand and be a shoulder to lean on and is a friend to everyone. He has had a way this month of mentoring so many of the SGTs and officers and it's truly inspiring to see a div leader show that connection and stick by his convictions. He is truly one of a kind and this month he has shown it. 

Co Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nebula 7 Co Founder DW
Link to forums account - @Nebula 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -  nebby has been super active this month always showing up at the events and keeping people involved and being helpful it's great to see. He's s good friend and mentor and has gone out of his way to get everyone on the same page this month.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane 7 Gen/DW/Samurai
Link to forums account - @Bane 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - Bane goes out of his way everyday to be active with his squad, he is constantly and I mean constantly talking to his members getting them Invovled and meeting other people throughout the community. He's always at his squads events and being a friend to anyone. I can honestly say I haven't seen a gen so active with their squad like this guy in quite awhile. He recently got a new job and instead of it impacting his work this month it seems like it's been the opposite. He's truly so active and it's amazing to see that this month. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HellsKnight 2Cpt DW/Paladin 
Link to forums account - @KSI HellsKnight
Reasoning why they deserve this - hells has been a phenomenal captain this month. I've personally sat and watched him handle issues within his squad and professionally handle issues amongst members in a professional and calm way. He is super involved with his squad always in parties with members and hosting events and that has been shown so much this month. This guy has a drive in him and a fire that is building to go so far and after seeing the work this man put forward this month I can't wait to see where he goes but i know it will be far.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Greenday 7 SSGT/SL/Knights/HSI Co-Head
Link to forums account - @Darth Greenday
Reasoning why they deserve this - Greenday has been a phenomenal Co Head over HSI, this month she has been super on top of keeping everything on track, organzied and on time. She has gone above and beyond with motivating the staff below her and inspiring so much growth in myself and other staff members. She is one of the biggest back bones of the department and we could not do what we do without her. Truly nobody else in my opinion has inspired like her and Because of that I feel she deserves this. 

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tiger 77 Co Founder/WD/HSI Staff.
Link to forums account - @KSI T1GER 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tiger has really stepped out of her comfort zone as a representative of HSI this month. She stepped up and volunteered to do our spotlight interviews we do even though she was not necessarily looking forward to it and learned how good she actually is at it. She is charismatic and a prime example of showing how sometimes stepping outside of your zone you can learn so much and enjoy it. She is going so many places in this community and I really look forward to working along side her in HSI.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xMinion 2Cpt/DW/Samurai
Link to forums account - @KSI xMinion
Reasoning why they deserve this - Minion is doing so much in this community especially this month. She Excels as a captain in every regard constantly trying to keep members active and involved throughout the community even staying up way later then she should as a UK member in a predominantly US Focused squad. She also as a News Team Member gone above and beyond with the Instagram getting the community involved constantly. She has so much dedication to the community and constantly shows it. She is very Appreciated.

CO-FO

Gamertag KSI Tiger 77

Link @KSI T1GER 77

reasoning-she has done a outstanding job she is allays working to improve the div.She will host game night once a week on different game so that everyone in the div can come. She is also has the first split in wd history . She love asking question to learn more if she dont know the answer she will find the answer for you. she make everyone feel welcome   by always staying in open party  so that people can join.She also has this drive to be better and learn more there no stop in her she is bond to be a great ksi leader.

Gen

gamer tag KSI xRoguex

link 
@KSI x Rogue

reasoning she  does a lot of work in the time that she has. she make all her member feel welcome by gaming and just  talking to them. She even help with wd first squad split by making sure that everyone got move over to where they was supposed to go and not gt left be hide.

KSI x Rogue gen of cyanide for being a great and supportive @KSI x Roguegeneral KSI Taywick 1st captain of cyanide for being able to assist and take time out of his schedule to help out people @KSI Taywick 77

Edited by garadios

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grifful 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Grifful 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - So if you know SL , you know we got 2 good Co-Founders in my staff. So the decision for OTM is always tough but I am going to give the nod to KSI Grifful 7. In the last month he has been a tremoundous help to squads within my division, between is overall presence in parties and discord to his personalized workshops where he helps educate officers to become better leaders. He has had to deal with some unique circumstances but his ability to handle them improves all the time and he definitely learns and applies which is a difficult skill to have as a leader. Under his advice, Knights SL is our 2nd biggest squad and our 2nd squad that is currently over 100 members. He has helped revamp the staff after they lost 3 of their most expierenced officers which for some squads can be lethal to their health but within the following 3 weeks they now have replaced each officer and are really close to a full staff Captains-SSGT and approaching a squad split. He definitely deserves OTM for this Month. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kakashii 7
Link to forums account - @Darth Kakashii
Reasoning why the deserve this - As mentioned in the grifful nomination, Kakashii helps form one of SL's best 1-2 punch combos with Grifful. Under his guidance he has removed any and all inactive members even in spite of reaching 100 on multiple occasions to ensure his squad is a true numbers. He leads by example, and his officers as well as his members respect and love him as their general. Even despite having time constraints due to his real life job , he is always on top of things and makes himself available and was the first general to implement Discord meetings in SL which have been Knights Bread and butter in terms of communication as the varying schedules is tough sometimes on the staff. Definitely look forward to see what he continues to do as he grows in the SL ranks!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dytto
Link to forums account - @KSI Dytto
Reasoning why they deserve this - Dytto was a join application and was initially brought into SL as someone who never been in KSI before. Fast forward to now and especially in the last month alone he has shown tremoundous growth and ability to be a leader than any I have seen in a long time. Him along with KSI DirtyMike (both captains) and their General KSI DiamondKat have worked their butts off to grow their staff from 4 people to now having 12 officers and a General. Their squad has reached 100 members and has been here for the last 2 weeks and thanks to Dytto and Mike their officer staff is up and comers with a lot of potential to be a dominant force for SL in the future as Generals. To me he has assumed the role of a General while being a Captain and that is the best compliment I think you can give a cpt. No brainer for OTM. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MagicShadow
Link to forums account - @KSI MagicShadow
Reasoning why they deserve this - Magic is a 2x LT in SL and has been this rank in 2 separate squads. In both instances she has shown tremoundous poise and attention to detail that has allowed her to be one of the best officers in SL overall in any category. She recruits better or as well as anyone, She is well liked and respected, She is ALWAYS on top of promotions and trainings and goes out of her way to be available for anyone that needs her. She has now reached the rank of CPT due to her hard work and I expect NOTHING but great things from her in the future