KSI iSToNed JAM OS LVL 1

KSI Taywick 77

Gamertag KSI ISTONED JAM

LINK @Istonedjam

Award OS LVL 1

evidence

Jam is a great officer he was involved and help with cyanide squad split.in the new squad he has step up big he is the back bone of that squad he spend a lot of time look for recruits and taring the member. he has this drive to be better and learn more he is not afraid to ask question and is always welling to learn more. He is a very friendly person and he make his member feel very welcome by being there for them when they need help. He hosted a lot of game and is good at getting his member active.I can see him being a great 7 one day .

LINK @Istonedjam

Award OS LVL 1

Jam is and amazing officer he has helped me out so much and desrves it he is always trying to be active and help others as much as possible and takes time to help people out when they need it

Gamertag - KSI iSToNed JAM

Link - @KSI JAM

Award - OS LVL 1

Reason -

Jam is an outstanding officer who cares greatly for his squad, he was a huge part of the Cyanide split and has taken on a great deal of responsibility in malice. Jams enthusiasm and positivity is contagious he's always trying to find ways to bring the squads together and better the division as a whole, Jam will make a great leader in KSI a deserves recognition for all that he does.

I'm a witness to his dedication to his squad and is a great officer, He has always stepped up when members couldn't get with another officer to lend his help. He keeps on activities such as game nights to help the squads growth along with recruiting new members that he checks on instead of forgetting about them like so many other recruiters do.

Gamertag - KSI iSToNed JAM

Link - @KSI JAM

Award - OS LVL 1

Since Jam has joined KSI on October 26, 2018 he has been a big part of Cyanide with getting with the members and enjoying joining every game night there is. Then one day he came to me as his Gen and said he was interested in being a officer and so he worked with me in recruiting and hosting game nights. He got promoted up to a staff sergeants a couple weeks later and he gone to every and any workshops he can go to and said he wanted to host the workshops. So with being certified he started hosting workshop and contining to work up to 2 CPT. When the squad split he was second in comand and he saw the Gen had been really busy with real life he stepped up and did gamenights mon thru thursday. Had gone and hosted the two meetings for the squad  and hosted at least one workshop for the division. He went out daily tring to get recruits even if he did find one that day it didnt discourage him he did it again the next day.  He is really valuable to  the members in Malice. He keeps his parties open for any member to join and chat or game. He deserves this award because of the hard work he does.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...