KSI March Madness (discussion)

Prophet

I personally do not believe KSI i active enough at this time in this tourney realm for this to work. Battle Rights for 1 is my prime example for this. It is easy to have these things layed out however if one event on a smaller scale of this is not being used at its maximum..i do not believe a bigger event such as this will work at this time. 

I personally do not believe KSI i active enough at this time in this tourney realm for this to work. Battle Rights for 1 is my prime example for this. It is easy to have these things layed out however if one event on a smaller scale of this is not being used at its maximum..i do not believe a bigger event such as this will work at this time. 

You're right.  *sniffles*

I don't think it's the activity level rather than the amass of changes and moving parts within the community.  Rebuilding, growing and daily training and improving.  There's a lot going on already and there are only so many hours in the day and even if we did have more hours, it'd be put towards working longer or more classes for school.  Perhaps a summer league if activity and schedules permit, just not on the scale outlined here.  This, I suppose, we'll keep in the vaults for next year to roll out?

March is just days away.  Any movement on this?  

- Possible Productions involvement?

- Possible GFX team involvement (mvp, field gen, 1st annual ___ tournament participant, other accolades etc)

- News Team notified?

- Judges lined up?

- Stat keepers locked on if going to be used?

- Teams assembled, roster made?

- Brackets made?

- Scheduling for all invovled?

I would have really liked to have had this Idea come to fruition. As a player on HeadHunters I don't feel like HH has much "weight" to the name. Right now, HH is just a group of guys in a div. Nobody really tries out for ours (Phantom SH) and HH seems like it should be the divs elite team. The HH Tourney was and still is a great idea! I'll do what I can to help. This doesn't have to be just March madness. We could do a summer tourney or something big. I'd be able to help with the capturing for the tourney, I.E Top #10 plays and highlights! Hope this still works! 

I would love to help with this in anyway. I believe if more people see KSI is doing tours and whatnot more people will want to join in and be active. Even if there isn't a prize. Once the ice is broken more and more people will be down to do stuff like this.

• 6 years later...