Hatter 77 - OS2

December

Name: KSI Hatter 77
Link to Forums Account: @Hatter 77
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 2
Reason-/-Evidence: 

Time for this one, I believe. 

Hatter has been in Banshee ES many months now. She has been instrumental in resurrecting the squad and building it back up to its current, thriving state. All of us know how hard it can be to recruit, manage officer staff, train, mentor and put out fires left and right. Many of us have been there before. Some of us are still there. The amazing thing about Hatter is that, while she's been doing all of those things in ES, she's managed to accomplish a lot more on a grander scale.

She is a leader. A mentor. And a fundamental part of this community. Her dedication and loyalty to KSI can be tangibly measured by the amount of people who know her AND claim her as a true friend. Her ability to inspire long-lasting relationships is matched only by her selfless commitment to the members in her squad, division and Departments.

Hatter's resume is long. Luckily, I'm in a position to recount most of it. Here you go.

Big things.

• 2018 - Assisted in the rebuilding of Trocity LS, Last Strike Head Hunters Team member
  • 2018/2019 - Promoted to General of Banshee ES, and later to Co-Founder of ES
  • Team Captain, and now current Team Manager of the ES Head Hunters Team
  • Former Editor of News, and now current Co-Head of the News Department
  • KSI Court Judge
  • Has split and assisted in splitting multiple squads - Crysis WI, Tartarus WI, Osiris WI (project squad)

Relevant Awards.

• Outstanding Service Level 1
  • 2018 General of the Year
  • KSI Mentor
  • Squad Splitter
  • Top Recruiter of the Month
  • Member Assistance
  • Die Hard
  • Helping Hand
  • Capped Out
  • All 5 CEP Workshop Awards

There is no doubt in my mind that Hatter has earned her OS2. She's put in the work, ten times over. Writing and editing countless articles for the News Team, serving as a KSI Court Judge, managing and mentoring officers, helping to re-shape a division striving for growth, organizing competitive Teams and leading them to a recent Spring Break victory. She is a foundation in this community. A former Wicked Intent Co-Founder, holding multiple 7's ranks yet again. She has a future as bright as her past. She's an awesome friend.

Can't wait for the witness statements on this one.

Hatter has been in ES for a whilebut it wasn't until she became co-founder I could see the effect of what she did.

Hatter practically single-handedly got ES excited about Spring break. It is mainly through her work that ES won Spring Break 2019. She consistently reminded us about the team tryouts and on top of that she also ran them. She never let us forget that Spring  break was coming and what we needed to do to prepare for it. This is exactly what ES needed  and we responded accordingly.

After she became co-founder she took our concerns to heart and we saw she addressed our concerns not just once but continuously since then. 

I’m going to have to put a witness statement in for Hatter. When I first met Hatter as she would say something about first impressions. My first impression of her was a very kind hearted and caring role model for all of us. She was assigned in doing my spotlight for the month. She knew all the right things to say to get the right kind of responses from me. She is a great interviewer.

Moving along the road and working with her on the news team was also a great experience for me. Any question I had or if I wanted to get something implemented even if I knew it was a long shot, she tried and got back to me either way.

From my personal experience she is also the type of person to reach out to you if she feels you are having a bad day or just need someone to talk to. Thank You for all that you do for the community and I will always be a friend. I hope nothing but a very bright future in KSI and I can’t wait to see your next move.

Please don’t pick apart my statement and spell check it please.:12_slight_smile:

As one of Hatter's officers in ES, I would like to be one of the witnesses. 

Hatter has been a mentor and friend since I re-joined KSI in early February. From what I've heard,she played a major role in turning Banshee from a dying squad on the brink of shutting down to one of the being one of the best squads in ES. As my general in Banshee,she took care of us like we were her own kids. Whenever one of us had a problem,she made sure to keep an ear open and help out if needed. She takes the time,even as a Co-Founder now, to greet just about every (if not every) new recruit. She always is eager to hop into a game night,sit in our training workshops,or even go recruiting with us to show us the ropes. 

She has paid herself for many of our members name changes when they couldn't afford themselves. She was one of the main motivators during the spring break. She made sure everybody got pumped up and participated in the events. 

As far as ES goes,we are lucky to have her as our Co-Founder. She has a huge part in turning this division around. ES is a division that is a thriving and fighting force this year,and she has been a key component in why it is. She is there for every twitch stream rooting on her "comeback boys" every chance she gets and shares the stream every time it pops up in the marketing section.

I am very thankful for your friendship and wisdom Hatter. You deserve this award more than just about any member in KSI and so many more along with it. I only see her going up from here,and I'm pretty sure we'll all be deaf from her cheering along the way. :4_joy:

What is there to say about KSI Hatter? Jesus there is actually ALOT. For starters she transferred to ES a good couple months back and was determined. I do not know WHAT kinda fire ignited her but she has worked ENDLESS days and ENDLESS nights to resurrect her first project squad banshee and by god she did it in record time that I remember. After her promotion not long before spring break she continued to strive for increasing the strength of the div and making it her goal to train not only me on my rank to ensure I can do it right as a gen but everyone else as an officer as well. She has bent over backwards to teach me even when she is not home.

She is an inspiration to many and has completely changed my view on her. She pushed for greatness and lit us up and pushed us for greatness showing us that if we worked together for once we could accomplish something OUTSTANDING, and the outcome you say? Well that was the absolute stampede we brought to spring break taking the first place by force on both the poll and The events. She is an officer with passion and is a prime example for everyone to look up to, I sure do. 

I can’t wait to see what else she pulls out of her HAT hehe hatter pun but I’m excited. 

-Sincerely KSI SN1P3RB0552 General of Angels squad ES.

what can i say about hatter?

hm well lets see when she came over here in es for a good few months hes done nothing but work her ass off ive seen form over here in angles while she was in banchee i seen her work DAY and NIGHT to make sure banchee was set in stone. She is an inspiration to myself to push myself to work as hard and maybe one day i can also be a good leader like herself i can truely say im glad we have her as a div staff over here in es and i am truely glad i can call her a mentor as well as i cant wait to she what she has to offer for es

- Nagi

Momma Hatter has been a phenomenal a positive and supportive member of this community since I was first introduced to her when I joined succubus a few months ago she helped me through some extremely personal issues for which I am up extremely thankful that she was willing to take the time even when I woke her up at 3 in the morning and didn't end up dead she is a phenomenal a positive influence and force within the community she has incredible Drive and not to mention that she takes care of her kids constantly and all the other children within the division that she looks over as we call her mama Hatter for a reason

Hatter was the only reason I rejoined KSI again after so many years and is one of the few reasons I stay. She was there for me when I joined back then and is still there for me even now( even though I can be a huge a**hole sometimes..... ok maybe all the time). When I rejoined KSI into LS she was already into everything making sure Poop got done and that it ran smoothly. And after some unfortunate events we moved to ES, and she was right back at it getting Poop done. However she isn't all work and no play. She will join our partys, talk sh* t and have one hell of a good laugh. Just the other day my brother KSI Tempest115's xbox up and died and she was like "nope, I ain't havin that" and straight up bought him a new one. We now call her "the walking toys for tots machine".

Hatter... There is so much to say about Hatter and her past, From WI, to LS, to ES Hatter has done some of the most amazing things and showing her worth in this community. Hatter being a huge part of WI back in the day playing a huge part in the creation of Abaddon as well as solidifying herself in the WI 7 staff. When hatter departed from the community it was to do what she does best and thats be an amazing mother to her kids, making sure that she put her family before anything. Fast forward to April 2018 when Hatter made her long overdue return to KSI, becoming a member of Trocity LS & changing the landscape and creating a power squad showing everyone that she never lost her touch and proving that she deserves and is hungry for that 7 position back. Late 2018 hatter ended up going to ES and this part I'm glad to say I got to see first hand. Hatter has been the back bone of ES since her arrival here. She has taken Banshee from basically the brink of death with 40+ members of fluff and with the help of her officer staff they brought it to new heights that nobody even thought it could've been at. Just recently ES has placed first in Spring Break and I'm not gonna take any credit for that. Hatter put her heart into it wanting to prove that the new era of ES is here she did just that. Hatter is someone that I've been told I'm alot alike and honestly I'm honored to get to share alot of character traits with her and I'm honored to get to work along side her on this amazing project. If anyone ANYONE deserves this award its Hatter for the outstanding service that she has shown time and time again! Thank you for everything Hatter you're my inspiration to keep going and you are rock here in ES!

To be honest, I think the slew of nominations for this woman speaks for itself, but i will go ahead and throw my nomination in here as well (sorry I'm a couple days late @Hatter 77). 

As she is well aware, myself and hatter did not start out on very good terms. When she transferred out of LS (thus causing a tsunami of transfers with her) we were on very very opposite sides and damn near went head to head because of it as it was easy to view the scenario as a mass poaching. However, after having the privilege to work with hatter for several months now and watch her transition into her newly received co-founder rank, I can very honestly say that I was in the wrong. In my years of KSI I have met a handful of people that lead so well that they inspire a cult-esque following. I can truly say that Hatter fits this role. The way she not only knows, understands, and adds depth to her bonds with every single member of her squad(s), inspires them not only ato be better members of the community but also people, and goes the extra mile even when the gas tank was om E five miles ago, its easy to see why people flock to and look up to her. In the recent resurgence and rebirth of ES, there have been 3 major keystones and you can bet that Hatter, the amount of work and dedication shes put in, and the amount of members shes elevated is one of them.

Love this woman to death and anymore said would just be repetition of the nominations prior. Give her the award.

Sincerely,

ThatWhimpyDeer

I will witness for Hatter! 

She is the kind of women you can talk to like you have known her forever. She knows how to conduct business eloquently at all times. 

If you need anything she is always there! Hatter deals with KSI as though she is amongst friends she goes out of her way to learn people's first names because to her this isn't a chore or a job. The members and leaders in KSI are real people and she knows this more than most. 

News:

I have had the pleasure and privilege of working with Hatter in News! I have seen her grow as a leader and become Co-Head of this lovely department. You want to talk about the "dream team"? This describes her and December to a "t". Hatter spends countless hours of her free time editing articles, coming up with new ideas and being a support system and mother figure to everyone around her. Did I mention she also holds down the rank of Co-Founder of ES as well? Her work is never anything short of astounding. These are the reasons I feel she deserves to be recognized for everything she has done for KSI as a community.

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping my Vote to Witness:

KSI Hatter 77 and outstanding service is a thing that goes hand in hand. For not knowing her for a long time, but in the time I've known her you can definitely see she is a dedicated member to the members an department members she's over. An being the ES Performance Officer an working together for the betterment of ES. She has been a driving force in the division ever since her transfer an definitely been a driving force in turn around for the betterment of ES. She works tirelessly with everyone in ES to get them to where they need to be as a member an potential or future officer. So if anybody is deserving of the OS Level 2 it is definitely Hatter.

Hatter is one of those members who you can sit down in front of and explain a problem and she will find a way to fix it. She's so dedicated to this community often sacrificing her sanity and time. She is an amazing Co Head in news and is always there to help everyone in every single way. She edits all the articles along with December that get posted on global on it's honestly mind blowing watching how much effort she puts in with that. Now juggling that with being a court judge as well and being a Co-founder in ES who is very hands on with the division, I honestly admire her dedication to it all. Being able to juggle all of this and continuing to move forward non stop is outstanding. She is outstanding and very appreciated. Thank you my twin :)

I will post a witness statement for Hatter 

Without a shadow of a doubt this award couldnt be more fitting for this lady to top of an already illustrious collection of awards. In my time since I’ve met hatter I have learned more about how things run in this community than I would say from anyone else, Everyone has their own opinion of hatter when they meet her for the first time and my opinion was what an organised and efficient leader she was going to become (again) always making sure that her squad weather it be Trocity LS or Banshee ES was involved in events like spring break or turkey bowl just to name two, to always making sure that her members felt welcomed and involved in anything that was going on. During her time in LS she flew up the ranks to general of trocity and had the most active squad until her inevitable transfer to ES where hatters workhorse attitude was carried over and implemented in that division to the point that ES won the most recent event (spring break) with ease. Always willing to help anyone with anything and honestly I would of lost my mind if hadn’t been ordered in to a party so hatter could talk me about what was going on and always new how to calm a situation with not just myself but with anyone in the division. An unrivalled power house in this community with not just a division to look out for due to her recent promotion to Co-founder but multiple departments hatter is a part of and juggles all this responsibility in KSI with looking after her family among other thing. Hatter is more than deserving of this award 

• 2 weeks later...