Airborne Squad Splitter Self Nomination

KSI Airborne 7

Name: KSI Airborne 7
Link to Forums Account: @Lord Airborne
Award-/-Achievement: Squad Splitter
Reason-/-Evidence: I was the Major during the squad split of Sacrifice Divine Reign back in April 2012, which I then formed Archangel DR. We split from Sacrifice in April 2012 and started with 30 members, and by May 17 2012 Archangel was up to 71 members per the meeting notes. I have included the link to the meeting notes thread, which does have all this information listed. Not sure that everyone will be able to see it as it is in the VIP section. I would include the other officers from the split, but none of them are involved in the community any longer. I wouldve applied sooner, but it took a while to find the information as well as this award didnt exist when this split occurred.

@KSI Arc 7

I can witness for this 100%. 

Im not able to see the thread but theres no need. I was the Division Leader of DR that oversaw the split.  

Here is the relevant evidence from the DR Meeting Notes topic which is only accessible to VIPs. Please take this into consideration along with the witness statement above. It is very unconventional that an award is nominated for this far away from when it happened but seeing as Airborne has not left KSI since this split has happened he would still be eligible to receive this award.

Showing Airborne's rank as Major of Sacrifice DR before the split:
Ypmb5Tw.jpg

Showing Airborne's rank as General of Archangel DR after the split:V0KgqDr.jpg

Showing Archangel's original numbers from split as 30:
OaeFrDI.jpg

Showing Archangel at 71 members around a month after the split:
43S553R.jpg