HAVOC 7 - OS3

December

Name: KSI HAVOC 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Havoc 7
Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 3
Reason-/-Evidence: 

I've only known HAVOC personally since early 2018. I've heard many testimonies to he's done in DM in the past. Certainly we can expect some members to come forward and witness to those.

I can speak about HAVOC now though. This guy has a reputation. Ask anyone. 

Set his accomplishments aside, he's still a trustworthy and honorable person. Ignore the fact that he's held every rank in Clan Ops, from Recruit to BOD member, multiple times, and you still have a dedicated community member who's willing to give 100% in everything he does. Disregard that HAVOC was a driving force in 2018 and a key leader in guiding DW to Division of the Year, and you're still left with someone who has impacted and continues to impact KSI in many, many ways.

There isn't another Division Leader in KSI who deserves more respect and acknowledgment. Period.

Some of the things HAVOC's done in the past -

• Advanced from the rank of Recruit to Division Leader of Demonic Mayhem
  • Promoted to Director, and then Senior Director in Clan Operations 
  • Served as Chief Performance Officer (CPO)
  • Promoted to the Head of Tournaments & Events

Some of the things HAVOC's done recently -

• Co-Founder, Founder, Co-Div and Div Leader of Divine Warriors
  • Performance Officer
  • Head of Performance Operations (PO, CDC, Education, LEAD)
  • Head of Human Resources
  • Graduated from LEAD 101 and 201
  • Created the new set of LEAD 101 classes that are currently used

Relevant Awards -

• Outstanding Service Level 1
  • Outstanding Service Level 2
  • Divisional Hall of Fame (DW)
  • 2018 Co-Division Leader of the Year
  • Director of the Year
  • Senior Leader of the Month
  • Director of the Month
  • Division Leader of the Month
  • Co-Division Leader of the Month
  • Co-Founder of the Month
  • General of the Month
  • Forum Staff of the Month
  • Member Assistance

The main thing I admire about HAVOC is how he always puts other people first. No matter the time of day, no matter what other issues are needing attention, no matter what he's going through personally - he ALWAYS invests his time and energy into helping others. That is his superpower. His willingness and his ability to give to the community. 

"If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” You can ask any BOD member about HAVOC. You can ask any Clan Ops 7, any Department Head, any Forums Mod. You'll get the same answers. "Dedicated, hard working, knowledgeable." They'll rattle off a list of HAVOC's accomplishments similar to the one I gave you above. And that's great. 

But. If you REALLY want to know what HAVOC is like...ask the members in his division. The new recruits, the Corporals, the Sergeants and the Officers. Ask the DW members you don't know. The ones that aren't high profile or super involved. They may not be able to tell you everything about the forums or about Spirit Week or how to nominate someone for an AAP award. But you know what they will tell you? They'll tell you about their Div Leader. The soft-spoken guy who stays up late playing Siege with 12 members on his own anniversary just because they "wanted to spend time with him". The guy who leads by example instead of with a loud voice. The man who treats every member like they are just as important as the next, which they are.

KSI is a living, breathing entity. It changes almost constantly. Paradigms shift and people come and go. Traditions are made and divisions rise and fall. Our members may not remember that DW rose from the ashes and surged to the forefront of KSI. They may not recall how Performance Operations evolved in the official Fourth Branch of KSI. They may not always know the crazy, awesome things that happen in this community accross the years. 

They WILL remember KSI HAVOC 7. More than deserving of Outstanding Service Level 3.

I can attest to this. Havoc is a very influential person in not only his division, but around KSI as a whole. He is so actively involved in things such as being head of Education, HR, and PO aswell as successfully leading DW in the right direction. No matter what rank you are, Havoc is always there to lend a helping hand. He pushes forth a motive that there is still room to have fun, while being actively involved in your Squad, Division, Department, etc. Havoc leads by example and others pick up that. He is not afraid to step in if someone is having an issue either. Havoc is the perfect example of a balance or work & fun. 

When I rejoined back in the beginning of March, he welcomed me back into KSI and allowed me to come to his division (DW). He has made my experience so much more enjoyable then it was in the past. Personally, he keeps tabs on me and checks on me to ensure I’m doing well. Which just shows you he goes out of his way to ensure everyone has a helping hand, as stated early.

Where to begin about Mr Havoc's service. Let's see. First off this guy has gone from recruit all the way to the B.O.D. in that original time he was a phenomenal officer climbing the ranks and helping build his squad up. He was a great General not only helping his squad out but others as well which earned him his 7. As divisional staff in DM this man built an amazing legacy of people under him who to this day some are still around carrying that with them. Eventually climbing to Division Leader of DM he built a powerhouse that could withstand anything which is also why it still stands to this day. He made it all the way up to the board before having to leave the community for real life reasons. Eventually returning to DW and building that same legacy up here now. He is currently a very successful div leader in a division that is arguably the most active and retention prone divisions around. He's truly an inspiration to the members under him and really teaches the equality and worthiness of every single person regardless of their rank or time in the community. In department ops this man has been a successful leader of multiple departments such as T&E, PO, HR and being head of Education and so forth leaving a wonderful imprint on each place and a last effect on the community. This man sacrifices so much of his personal time and life to be dedicated to this community and honestly that dedication is inspiring for all around him. If anyone is outstanding it's definitely our current Performance Ops Ambassador. 

I can personally say that KSI HAVOC7 is a fantastic leader and has made coming into KSI DW one of the best experiences i have had on XBOX. He has gone out of his way to make myself and other members feel welcome into this Xbox family and i can only hope to learn everything i can from him and apply it as a future leader within KSI. 

Thank you HAVOC you are an amazing leader and valued friend. 

Awards

I have so much to say about this amazing leader of our beloved division.

I will witness that Havoc deserves this award! Havoc is the division leader of  DW. He goes out of his way to speak with every member he can reach. He knows people from each squad and is really the reason we maintain the family feel in DW! Havoc can recognize a leader in the earliest of stages. He will take anyone under his wing. He molds them into officers and ultimately he is one of the biggest reasons that I am in KSI or know anything about what it is really like. My history with Havoc goes back to the DM days of 2013. I was a recruit with a General who was absent. I didn't know the ropes. I wasn't properly recruited, and yet Havoc took me under his wings! He showed me that my dying squad wasn't the only place to find oasis and that I had potential. He wasn't even in my squad. Havoc was a LT in Lethal DM at the time while I was in Menace. I watched him grow out of his shell into the strong man he has become. He helped me grow and flourish and become a leader in this community under him.

Today, in DW Havoc is the spearhead to a strong and growing division. People believe in him and the things he says. If you have ever been honored by one of the famous "Havoc speeches" then you understand how important he makes people feel. Havoc believes in everyone. He sees the good in members! Not only does he see it but, he will knows each individual's worth. As acting Gen over my squad Havoc has harnessed the potential of many new officers. He has a real ability to assess the health of the squad and know exactly how to handle it. He is a motivator to us and really takes the time to help us be our best selves. This comes with a downfall because his time is in high demand! This man runs Performance Operations and the CDC and is extremely passionate about helping others. So much so that he also runs Human Resources which means he is putting himself on the line to be a beacon of hope and a voice of reason to all of those who need his guidance. He has been there for me when I wasn't sure how to find my "why" anymore. Anytime you are feeling doubt or worry he is there. I know he is like this for all of his members as well. He treats everyone with the respect they deserve and provides a safe haven everywhere he goes.

A day or two after DW was created Havoc was brought in to help us achieve better things. He hit the floor running and since day one he hasn't looked back. I was a little confused at first because little did I know he was still trying to recover his old account. I have heard many great things about him but my own experience is why I'm writing on this OS3. 

I was just starting to come up the rank structure when he came in and as a person I knew from day one he was here to make a difference. Havoc is all about pushing yourself a little bit more each time. This way you don't become overwhelmed and at the same time feel like you have accomplished something bigger. He started by giving people goals to see if you could finish them by the time they were due and kept track. If you didn't met your goal he would meet up with you to see what happen and tried to implement a better way to achieve them. With anything in KSI follow up is always key to success. He has always treated everyone equal and knows the line between Friends and KSI so favoritism would never come into play. 

Havoc is also all about time management. He has always tried to get with members in a timely matter and I honestly do believe his discord is always blowing up with questions. As I became a LT in DW I started to go to workshops and enjoyed the way he hosted them. Everyone in his workshops were engaged and nobody was ever left be hide. Fast forward a couple of months and Havoc was making his way to Founder of the division. This is the point where I knew he was a very trusting person. My conversations with him never went any where and If he ever had to deal with something he found the right way the approach it. The creativity of this member of the community is off the charts - from his drawings to the little things he puts together to show that everyone matters in the squad and without them none of this would be possible. 

Now as a Divisional Leader, he is a acting general over a squad and not forgetting his roots. He is now spending his time teaching the members below him once again because like he always says "You never know what will happen in the future and always have a backup plan". He still does all the things I've talked about before along with PO and HR.

This member is always in parties with members for game nights and meetings. He is the prime example of member retention in a division and I don't think anyone even comes close. The number of times he has been sick or just feeling himself to make time for what needs to be done. Havoc look at me!! We appreciate you and everything you have done to make KSI as a whole better. I know I'm only scratching the surface of all that you have done. I can't wait to see where KSI takes you next and I'm happy to say that I've enjoyed the ride with you.

Havoc is a strong, knowledgeable, caring and encouraging leader. 

When in joined KSI, Havoc was the Division Leader of Demonic Mayhem and the state of the division was healthy and prosperous. He left an imprint that left a major impact on Demonic Mayhem. He had mentored leaders that mentored future leaders. He was respected and regarded as a true leader throughout the community. One of the many memories I have of Havoc was my recruitment date. He was in the party when I was being recruited by his Co-Division Leader and the first thing he said to me was “If I hear you curse in this Division, you’re out.” I wasn’t sure if he was joking or if he was serious but I never found out. 

Once I was in a party with Fuzzy and Gandhi and we were talking about the cycles of leadership throughout the community. “Great leaders produce good leaders, good leaders produce terrible leaders, terrible leaders produce great leaders” was the statement made. Havoc has shattered this cycle by mentoring members and leaders in his current division, Divine Warriors. He and Gary nurtured the early stages of Divine Warriors and through their collective guidance and leadership they turned a division that was up in the air into a powerhouse that stands strong and will stay strong. Havoc is constantly with his members and he isn’t just gaming with them, he is mentoring them. He is equipping members so that they may achieve their goals in KSI and out of KSI. He cares for the members of the community on a personal level, I know this firsthand and can personally say that Havoc is someone I can go to if I need assistance. He not only is a person I can game with but he is a true friend to me and many others throughout the community. 

Havoc and I had worked together in Performance Operations for a year and a half. During that time I saw why members regard him as a leader and a teacher. He helped create a department that changed the direction of the community. He now leads this department with the never ending goal of improvement throughout the community. Performance Operations would not be the department it is today without Havoc leading it. 

Havoc plays a fundamental role in KSI. He has his finger in so many department pies he may as well be a baker. Havoc is genuinely one of the most down to earth people i’ve had the privilege of meeting since joining KSI back in May 2018. He is honest, caring, hard working and above all else super respectful.  Havoc is extremely gentle and has a magical way of resolving issues so when all is said and done it didn’t even seem like there was an issue to begin with. He does a hell of a lot for the community and is always looking to help members better themselves and the community along with it. Havoc constantly encourages others to reach the potential they can’t see in themselves. He will always make time for members regardless of what he has going on in his personal life, whether it’s to discuss hands on business or to just chill in a party and watch a film with you. 

Havoc is extremely considerate in the sense that he is the kind of person that sees the good in everyone. He refuses to give up on someone even if they seem to have given up on themselves. He is always willing to give people chances and advice on how to improve on things when many others wouldn’t and he guides them on their way to be better more effective versions of themselves. 

He won’t hesitate to host a workshop, game night or meeting and doesn’t act like he’s above everyone. He treats everybody equally and doesn’t show favouritism amongst members. Havoc is a fearless individual with an incredible kind heart and his leadership is incredible. Havoc deserves his OS3 without a shadow of a doubt. 

• 2 weeks later...