Swagg Nomination Outstanding LEVEL 2

Vort3x

Name: KSI MFL Swagg 7
Link to Forums Account: @KSI MFLSwagg 7
Award-/-Achievement: Silver Outstanding Service Level 2
Reason-/-Evidence: He’s Been Doing a Excellent job going beyond his responsibilities especially when he’s the only co founder he’s been figuring out how to cope with every thing at once and still has time to play with ever single one of us and for that being said I really think he deserves this award he’s an excellent role model and a good leader that we all look up too and he has his son to and still makes time for all of us he’s doing so much for the division and this community :)

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/17174-ksi-mflswagg-7/

ward-/-Achievement: Silver Outstanding Service Level 2

Reason/evidence for this. Swagg has always gone above and beyond for the members of ksi. Nothing is to big or to hard for him to do or sort out. He is currently the only co-fo in LS and still managed to find time to be gen for legend when I had to take a emergency loa. Not only does he do everything he can for ksi he also goes to shool he helps look after his young son with his fiance. Not only that he has given money for members who don't have the money to change their gamer tags to reflect ksi too

Link to Forums Account: @KSI MFLSwagg 7
Reason-/-Evidence: Since I have transferred to LS, Swagg has made me feel at home in this division. Whether it’s just chilling in a party or doing work he’s always there to support his members. I’ve seen him give new members the ability to change their Gamertag to reflect KSI and make them feel at home with a family. He is the perfect example of a role model within this community and will do anything in his power to help LS succeed. This division has taken some hits but he is always there to encourage us to keep working hard and that he’s right there with us. His love for this community definitely shows.

Link to Forums Account: @KSI MFLSwagg 7
Reason-/-Evidence: alright alright, so first things first. This mans was my first 7. He has been around for as long as I've known KSI. If that's not the start of outstanding service, I don't know what it cause that is some true dedication. Now, next point, is that Swagg has always been a leader of doing what's right and seeing what fit best for his div. I have been out for a while but I know he's still hammering away at his job in the community. He goes above and beyond to make sure his division is on the right path. This is also the guy who helped me become a Gen of a squad at one point. If It weren't for him and a couple other 7s, I wouldn't have made it to where I got back in the day. I'm sure if I was still in a would a laundry list of good things to add to this.

This man deserves it. He has always done outstanding work for the community.

Thanks for reading,

~Lectric

Edited by KSI LECTRIC

Awards

Name - KSI MFLSWagg 7

link to forums - @KSI MFLSwagg 7

Award - OS Level 2

Evidence - without a shadow of doubt this man is more than deserving of this prestigious award, this being his second time round rising the ranks in the community has already achieved the co-founder rank in Last Strike. With his undeniable work ethic towards this great community he has gone above and beyond for many people since his first recruitment which was a few years ago. Rising the ranks in his first and home division Forced Induction made it to the 7’s position with multiple below him whom he trained and were future leaders and one to note on that training was KSI Veriitas 7 who Made it all the way to higher echelons of the 7’s ranks. Swagg has also rising through the ranks this time around not only passing down his knowledge to his squad while he was general of Legend but letting other squads know that he was there for them for Info or even just talk to. From my personal experience swag not only cares about his division but he cares for the whole community and his full knowledge of the community and the way he does things will always be available as all you have to do is ask. In my mind there is very few people more deserving for this award than Swagg 

Being the creator of FI has afforded me a certain number of students that i took under my wing. Swagg is one of them, he absorbed every bit of my teachings with both enthusiasm and determination, he quickly rose up the ranks, consistently going out of his way to pass down what he learned from me so that others could rise like he did, he always sends inspirational messages on a semi daily basis promoting positivity and growing closer as a division. When i would host my game nights or the every so often tournament hed be there right along with me most times and most of those times he didnt stop until i did making sure i had help. Swag was a fine general for Ignition, he split that squad several times and eventually got up to cofounder. If i got sick or had to deal with my then psycho fia ce he would step in and make sure events and game nights happened. Hes one of knly. Handfull of ppl i call a brother and he def deserves this award

Reason-/-Evidence: This member came back to KSI and entered my squad IMPULSE in LS when I was GEN he not only exceeded in his duties but went on to become GEN of his own squad where after went onto to be CoFo of our division.  He has always went above and far beyond what is required of any position he has undertook. I am known to be hotheaded and stubborn sometimes but Swagg is one of the few people in KSI that help to calm the storm if you will.  

Name: KSI MFLSwagg 7

I can witness, I have not known this man long but from what I have observed and from what I KNOW. He is a big helping hand to our community. Not only has he already done a thing or 2 for me but I know he has done a thing or 2 for others aswell in this short time I have known him. He is worthy of his rank in KSI and worthy of this nomination .

Reason-/-Evidence: this man is the literal definition of an outstanding member. He has done so many things for KSI that is to much to list in one message. He has donated money to multiple people. He has made every feel included even me. He has supported many members as well. This man is the master recruiter and has the best way to recruit. Swag defiantly deserves this award!!

Awards

Name: KSI MFLSWAGG 7

Link to Forums account: @KSI MFLSwagg 7

Award OS level 2

This man is always going above and beyond to help his members out. Even though it's not his job he's recruiting people for all squads and training people off the recruit club. He's given out more name changes than I can count and has he's exhausting himself to make sure people stay motivated and happy. Someone make him take a break! His passion for this community knows no bounds. This dude honestly make LS what it is. He's a one man awesome machine.  But seriously. Tell him to take a spa day!

Swinging through with a late witness. My apologies. @Kalakoi

I’ve known Swagg personally since he rejoined KSI back in early 2018. His reputation definitely proceeded him, and when he rejoined our community, he continued to earn his stripes.

He’s been a constant source of activity, motivation and commitment to LS. He worked closely with KSI M3NTALIST 7 during their time in Legend LS. Once M3NTALIST was promoted to Co-Founder, Swagg took over their squad as Gen. Time has gone by but Swagg is still working hard as Last Strike’s current Co-Founder. He’s a recruiter, a mentor and a leader. A shining example of someone who’s eager to learn and tackle their goals, while more than willing to share their knowledge and past experience on the way.

His prior accomplishments in Forced Induction, coupled with his current endeavors since rejoining, make him more than deserving of OS Level 2. No doubt. 

Keep up the work, my dude. 

@KSI MFLSwagg 7

• 2 weeks later...