• Announcements

• KSI worstplayer

Division, Area Section, and Shoutbox Rules   09/11/2017

Division and Area Section Rules.
    • KSI BadKitty 7

2019 Divisional Cup Kickoff!   04/01/2019

Hello, Friends!  As most of you know from last year, Divisional Cup will keep track of divisional participation throughout the year. Starting at Spring Break and ending with January's Award Show, we will be ranking divisions each month by their participation in activities, growth, and officer staff ratio to develop a competition for Division of the Year! The division with the most points at the end of each month will be named Division of the Month. As you can see on the chart above, a list of monthly events will be posted with the meeting notes and in the Div Cup area on the forums, so everyone can be aware of what will count toward points! Divisions can expect to see points counted for Weekend Warfare, Montage and Clip submissions, News Team contests, Twitch Subscriptions, Social Media activity,  and OTM/DOTM award periods in the AAP..  plus a couple of other categories weaving in and out throughout the months! Additional events will be added depending on what is happening in and around KSI for that particular month. Same as last year: KSI's large events -- Spring Break, Spirit Week, Fall Classic, and Turkey Bowl -- will count independently and figure into the overall scores, but not the monthly tallies. Different from last year: (Change is good, promise) This year Div Cup will be split into two halves. This means even if your Division doesn't start off too hot in the first half, you can always give them a good kick in the rear at the start of the second half, and finish off strong! Here is an example of how it will look, along with the standings so far. I'm sure you all remember that Divine Warrior's took home the win last year.. so as of right now, they are the Division to beat! I'm looking forward to seeing the activity and participation from all of you!    Side note: I took down the names of all the people who supported #billdabear. I'm coming for you.        
December 77

AMA - KSI FadeZ 7 (2nd Edition)

26 posts in this topic

So @I am FuzzyMeep™ did one of these last year. Kinda cool concept.  

“Ask Me Anything!” Nothing is off limits! (Long as it’s CoC appropriate) ;) Reply here or shoot me a DM! 

Awards

Do you like to dance? A friend asked me to ask you this. 

Also they asked me to you ask you this as well. Would you dance with Bane? 

Jeez this friend of mine is really weird, don’t you think 

Awards

21 minutes ago, Bane 7 said:

Do you like to dance? A friend asked me to ask you this. 

Also they asked me to you ask you this as well. Would you dance with Bane? 

Jeez this friend of mine is really weird, don’t you think 

At like weddings and stuff, yeah. But not in the rain.

I’m afraid I’d have to pass haha. But I have a lot of pretty cousins who I’m sure would take him up on it. Long as he’s the one buying dinner. 

Awards

29 minutes ago, Nebula 7 said:

Do you love me? @Hear Me Roar

My love for you is only surpassed by my respect for your integrity. ;) 

Awards

10 minutes ago, KSI RiiOT 7 said:

Who is your fav BoD member and why is it me?

Reasons: Clear communication, mutual respect, consistent encouragement. 

Wait. Scotland can’t see this, can he?

:blink:

Awards

1 hour ago, Bane 7 said:

Who is your favorite Productions Co Head? 

I’ll have to ponder that one. 

Awards

11 hours ago, KSI Taywick 77 said:

What is your favorite thing about KSI 

My favorite thing would definitely be what KSI was for me back in 2014/2015. I was going through a really rough time (in real life) and the friends I made in this community and the home I had in WI helped me get through a lot. It was exactly what I needed then. One of my big goals now is to help create that same type of atmosphere for other members. A relief from the outside world, a home away from home and a group of friends you can trust. 

11 hours ago, KSI Taywick 77 said:

What is your favorite thing about KSI 

Good question :) 

Awards

Who ends up on the Iron Throne? Who Should end up on the Iron Throne.

One word in this sentence is misspelled. What word is it?

What was the largest island in the world before Australia was discovered?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 

Paper or plastic? 

Awards

On 4/16/2019 at 10:29 PM, KSI xKamikaze said:

What is your why?

Probably the same answer to Taywick's question, honestly. Trying to make sure other members can benefit from KSI just as much as I did when I needed it most. If I can do that in the slightest, it'll be well worth it.

Also, I'm here to bother Scotland. 100%. ;)

5 hours ago, Lord Airborne said:

Who ends up on the Iron Throne? Who Should end up on the Iron Throne.

Looks like Jon SHOULD. But honestly...I'm kinda hoping it's not someone we're expecting. Or someone apparent, at least. Tyrion? Cersei? Varis...?

One word in this sentence is misspelled. What word is it?

Misspelled? If you're literally wanting to know which word IS misspelled. If not, I have no clue. I am dumb. I don't do words. ;)

What was the largest island in the world before Australia was discovered?

Are you wondering which island was thought to be largest? Or which one actually was largest?

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood? 

Enough to build his house. Always the best answer.

Paper or plastic? 

For what? Groceries? Paper. STD prevention? Plastic.

Awards

What made you choose News over the other departments that we offer? And coming from someone who wants to be a department head one day,what advice would you give to help someone achieve where you are now in your KSI career?

Awards

1:When are you gonna give up this charade that your one of my best buddies here in KSI tell me what you really think about me? 

2:if you could trade places with one member who would it be and why? 

3:and why was I not good enough to be your Co head ? (lol)

Awards

6 hours ago, KSI Siggy said:

What made you choose News over the other departments that we offer? And coming from someone who wants to be a department head one day,what advice would you give to help someone achieve where you are now in your KSI career?

News just SOUNDED cool. I idolized Superman when I was little. And journalism in general. ;) I also loved that fact that the News Department is the only Department that operates its own separate website. Pretty cool. Bringing information to the community is awesome. Being able to voice an opinion and be heard is just as cool. 

Advice would be...

Don’t burn bridges. Build relationships with everyone you can. Even if they’re just acquaintances. You never know when you’ll be able to aid someone in the future and when they’ll be able to return the favor. 

Also, make yourself valuable. Learn what you’re good at. What your strengths are. And then use those things to benefit the community. 

Learn about your Department. Its history, how it operates, why it works the way it does. Knowledge is power. The more you know...

1 hour ago, FadeZ 7 said:

1:When are you gonna give up this charade that your one of my best buddies here in KSI tell me what you really think about me? 

2:if you could trade places with one member who would it be and why? 

3:and why was I not good enough to be your Co head ? (lol)

1. It’s not a charade. I love you. Have my babies. 

2. Honestly, I wouldn’t. I like doing what I do. If I traded with someone, I’d probably get bored and wanna go back to being December. News is that cool. So is Web Ops. And being in DW. 

3. Who told you that? You were my first pick. But shhhh. That’s not public knowledge. 

Awards

3 hours ago, Airborne said:

@FadeZ 7

Why?

Because when the world was created the gods fated it so. They set everything in motion to get to this one key point in time where we are both meant to meet and talk. So many variables and scenarios to get to this one key moment. Because the gods really wanted you to know and at the end of the day it would be wrong for me to not carry out their will. So with that being said your question was why? The answer is because I'm your mother. That's all

Awards

Who is your favourite music artist?

Favourite colour?

opinion on otters?

pepsi or coke? 

Thor with braided beard or trimmed beard?

Awards

2 hours ago, KSI xMinion said:

Who is your favourite music artist?

Favourite colour?

opinion on otters?

pepsi or coke? 

Thor with braided beard or trimmed beard?

It changes but right now Its a tie between Blackbear and Gnash. Just been listening to each a lot lately. 

Your eyes when the light hits them ;) and greens pretty cool too. 

Who doesn't love adorable otters? They hold hands when they sleep <3

Coke but honestly they taste almost the same to me 

Braided for sure. I like braids a lot. 

Awards