KSI Greenday 7 Drama Queen Nomination

FadeZ 7

Name: KSI Greenday 7
Link to Forums Account: @Lady Greenday
Award-/-Achievement: drama queen
Reason-/-Evidence: alright look she said she would write bad things about me on the bathroom walls if I didn't finally do this so here it goes. We all know Greenday in some way or form. Some know her as that chick in SL that squeals a little too loud in parties and flails at people for looking at her funny. Or perhaps you recognize the high pitched fox lady herself giving you all types of "furrrocious" attitude. Now this attitude is exactly what is landing her this nomination. I mean have you ever had to dodge flying objects coming from a tiny cursing girl ? Cause boy I sure have to almost every day. I'm gonna watch what I say from this point before she FIs my div and let the other witnesses speak for her drama filled rage. 

Sovereign Legacy's very own Queen of Sass. If she aint yelling or getting sassy with someone it would be a miracle. Im sure she would read this and be like SKARZX HOW DARE YOU!!!! but what can I say? I didn't nominate her for it but I will DEFINITELY AGREE she is a classic case of being a Drama Queen. She SPAMMS emoji's all over discord (anyone in dept discord server KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT) and my divisional discord is nothing but sass about divisional cup ;(. She a bully and I need help @KSI Havoc 7…… XD

I never never known someone in my life to be as sassy as this women right here. Every time she doesn’t agree with something I say she will shut it down and just sass will come out. We will sit and just argue about going to bed as we are both tired but still I get sass. She is the queen of sass and no one can beat her.

Ive known this little fox for YEARS. She takes awhile to warm up to you, but MAN OH MAN! Once shes comfortable she opens a big ol' can of sassy and drama! Shes goes theough so much KSI related and in her personal life. Im still trying to figure out how she hasnt pulled her hair out yet. She definetly deserves drama queen!

Hmmm where to start? I mean, I could the start with last years award show, where our lovely Greenday decided she was gunna stay in the party for the majority of the show. I could briefly touch upon the fact that she tries (and fails) to steal Fadez away from me like ALL the time - bless her little cotton socks, she never learns he’s actually loyal to me. I could bring up the fact that she pierces everybody's eardrums when she gets super excited (which is quite a lot) or I could just simply say that drama sticks to Natalie like a tramp on chips. I feel like a screenwriter would have a field day writing a play about her life as it is just chocca block full of drama. Plus she also said if i didn’t witness she’d cut me, so there’s that too i guess. 

Greenday? a Drama Queen? since when was this considered a Question?
She is by far the most Sassy person I've ever met
She isn't sassy for the sake of being Mean, but even if its not intentional, she is very funny with it

As FadeZ has said, "She's an Angry Elf...", As she goes to Sass someone in the background

Greenday has a lot of drama in the Community, she just can't help herself finding it
Its her goal in life to follow in my footsteps and be a Drama Queen.

She's tried to bribe me with Equinox Prime in Warframe, not for anything KSI Related, but let's just say we both love Nuggets.
She constantly harasses me with questions like, "How was your day Nebbi?", The Nerve! The absolute mad Woman.

She Scares me.

She once told me, that she is the Embodiment of Pure Chaos. 

She is also Berating me about my spellings while I'm writing this. See what I mean?

• 2 weeks later...

OMG I CAN SO WITNESS ON THIS!!! So, I've known Greenday for forever and a day long time... So, back when we were in WI together, she was super dramatic. Like loud, obnoxious, crybaby crazy. But, with this came a crap ton of hard work and dedication. Even with a ton of nonsense that she pushed out, she was always working and getting her things done, helping me bring up Abaddon and such. Now, working with her in News and HSI, she's grown up a bit. This is from the mini meows to a full fox scream in the face. She will trip out if things aren't correct, but it's because she expects the best from everything that is brought to her. Greenie seriously deserves this, and honestly I'm shocked with as long as she's been here, she doesn't have this. GIVE THE QUEEN HER CROWN BEFORE SHE FLIPS THE SCRIPT!!! Because you know, it be like that sometimes...

Hold up. Dis bish. Lemme tell you.

Greenday is the queen of weird noises. You'll be playing a game, looting a crate on Apex, you know...whatever. And then all of a sudden, you here something like a pig being strangled as it's run over by a firetruck. But it's just Greenday. Communicating like she always does. Like a banshee. 

Gaming with her is a trip for your eardrums, lemme tell ya. You just never know. Really. You never know what you're gonna hear. Apart from that, she's really a nice person. She dishes what she takes. Which doesn't sit well for some people but hey, she doesn't care. Nor should she. She's sassy, sarcastic and never one to back down from an argument. But she's loyal and stands up for her friends. Best kind of drama. Best kinda of Drama Queen.

giphy-downsized-large.gif