KSI YeetQueen - Member Assistance Nomination

GreendayFox

Name: KSI YeetQueen, Sovereign Legacy, Knights 2nd Lieutenant
Link to Forums Account: @KSI MagicShadow
Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance
Reason-/-Evidence: She has helped many people in both Knights and Royalty. She is currently helping me move up the ranks to educate me on how to be a good officer again.

Name : KSI YeetQueen - SL - Knights - 2nd Lieutenant 

link to forums account @KSI MagicShadow

Reason - she has helped me whenever I needed assistance, such as finding certain things on forums, how I can improve as an officer, been there for me when I needed it. She has become one of my closest friends in KSI, very approachable and always willing to help anyone 

I will drop my vote to witness.

Not only is MagicShadow, or otherwise known as the YEETQueen; known to be a very skilled officer. She makes it her personal mission everyday to assist her members in Knights. Typically you will always see cranking out promotions or going out of her way to play with members to keep retention a strength for her squad, Knights. We are very grateful to have a officer of this caliber in SL. 

link to forums account @KSI MagicShadow

Reason - she helped me when I first join even if she wasn't in the same squad as me. She teach me a lot a things about stress management, schedule management, being a good staff sergeant. I had a lot of fun with her while playing the gamenights she was hosted. She is a very kind person always willing to help others. I'm really glad to have met someone like her, ya yeet! 

Guest KSI RedVenom

link to forums account @KSI MagicShadow

Magic Shadow/YeetQueen has my sincere respect. She is a dedicated member of KSI and she has helped me since I joined. I value her as a member as she is very kind and loyal and a great friend. 

Name: KSI Yeet Queen -SL KNIGHTS 2ND LT 

link to forums account  @KSI MagicShadow

definitely deserves it. super helpful well knowledged and does an all around awesome job. helpful all the time

Awards